My Life is Changed Forever

Story Info
A very special weekend.
3.6k words
4.36
2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may contain: transgender women, FMF, FF, Bi, MMF, MM, Group...

All people are Clean and DD free and Protection taken.

*****

This story is dedicated to Sammi & Dana and my friends Megan and Randy and of course my lover, John...

*****

The day before I was going up to Newburgh I got a call from John, my lover.

"Hi John."

"Hi Lisa...just called to see how you were."

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Doing ok, even with the cold and snow. What have you been up to?"

"I'm getting ready to visit Sammi and Dana, you know my Trans women friends...a girls weekend. I'm leaving in an hour."

"Sounds good. Enjoy yourself. Tell them I said hello."

"I definitely will. I know they liked you...lol."

"I liked them too. I'll let you go then. Be careful on the road. Call me when you get there."

"Ok. I will...love you. Bye."

Love you too. Bye."

I hung up and finished packing a few items.

I wasn't taking many things...no need to since I will only be up there basically two nights. I wore a sweat shirt, jeans and a thong for the trip.

I finished packing and loaded up my 4x4 and headed north. The weather was cold and the skies a dark grey. It looked and felt like snow.

The drive took about two hours as I made a stop for some breakfast.

I finally arrived just before noon and by that time my nipples were rock hard from the friction of my sweat shirt as well expected anticipation.

As I pulled up into their driveway I gave a tap on my horn and as I got out of my truck, there was Sammi already at her open front door. She ran down to meet me and we hugged and kissed. I could tell she had no bra on as her tits swayed and bounced as she ran to me. Dana was right behind her and I hugged and kissed her as well. She didn't have a bra on either. We all quickly went inside as the weather was really cold now.

Sammi took my bag and showed me to their guest bedroom. Dana trailed us and said, "Lisa, this is our spare bedroom and you can leave your stuff in here but you will be sleeping in our bedroom."

"Thank you Dana." I said with a big grin.

Then Sammi gave me a quick tour of the house which was very quaint and cozy. We wound up in the kitchen where Sammi made coffee and we sat around the table and chatted. Sammi had made some sandwiches to pick on as well.

I told them that I spoke to John just before I came and told them that he said hello. Then Dana said, "You should have brought him with you. He was really nice."

I told them that he liked them as well. Then I said that he wanted me to call him when I got here. Dana told me to call him now. I got my cell phone and called John.

"John, Lisa here. I just got to the girl's place. All is well. The girls said hi and said I should have brought you."

"I'm glad you made it ok. Tell the ladies I miss them."

Just then Sammi took my phone and said, "Hi John, Sammi here. Look, it's not late, why don't you drive up now and stay over with us? We will have a lot of fun..."

Sammi gave me the phone back and I said, "John, it wouldn't take you long...come on up."

"Are you sure? I don't want to get in your way. It is supposed to be your weekend with them."

"Nonsense, they want you here and so do I. Please come up."

A brief lull and then John said, "Give me their address. I'll leave in a couple of hours."

I gave him their address and hung up. I told the girls he will be coming up. They were thrilled. As we chatted, I asked the girls if it would be to take pictures of the weekend activities so I could look at them when I am home. Sammi quickly said, "We were thinking the same thing. We will both take pictures as a remembrance." As we chatted I took out two small boxes and handed each one of them a box. They looked puzzled and I told them to open them up.

Sammi opened hers first and when she saw what I gave them she smiled. Then Dana opened up her box.

I smiled and said, "I knew we were going to have a lot of sex while I was here and I wanted to make sure you ladies would be up for it so I gave you each of you four Cialis pills just in case you needed some help. We all laughed. Sammi and Dana wasted no time in taking one of their gifts.

Sammi then said to Dana, "I think we should start enjoying Lisa's gift. Let's go inside."

Sammi undressed and Dana followed. In seconds I was naked with them. Their cocks were already nice and hard as we all hugged and kissed each other. Sammi was the first to notice, "Lisa, you are completely smooth. I love the look." Smiling, I immediately got on my knees and started sucking one cock then the other. They tasted so good too. After a few minutes, Sammi lifted me up off of my knees and we all got on the bed with me in the middle.

Their hands and mouths were all over me. My legs were wide apart as I said, "You ladies can do whatever you want with me, anything. I'm yours for the weekend."

Sammi quickly mounted me and in seconds had her hard cock deep inside my wet cunt. As she was fucking me I was meeting her thrust for thrust, my body bouncing off the bed as she fucked me harder and faster than ever before. Then she screamed out, "God, I'm cumming." I felt her cock pulsating in me with every spurt of cum she filled me with. Even after she came, her cock was still hard as the Cialis was surely working. She just kept pounding my cunt in what seemed like forever as I had one orgasm after another after another. She finally fell off of me spent but still with a hard cock.

Dana replaced Sammi and got her cock in my cum filled cunt and started fucking me. She wasted no time in pounding my cunt as we kissed passionately. I could feel her cock throbbing in me and pulled her body closer to me, our tits pressed together, trying to get every inch of her cock in my cunt.

"Don't cum in my cunt Dana...cum in my ass." I begged her.

She quickly put me on my stomach and raised my ass and in a split second had her slippery cock deep in my ass, fucking it. I was in such pleasure I gripped the sheets tightly as I started moaning and screaming out loud, "That's it... don't stop. I'm your fucking whore, fuck me, just keep fucking me...oh God, yessss..."

Then Dana started shooting her cum in my ass. It wouldn't stop cumming and her cum was oozing out my ass with her cock still deep inside me. I then felt Sammi's tongue trying to slide inside my ass as she was lapping up Dana's cum.

I just laid there as they lapped up their cum to the point where they filled their mouths with it and then kissed me letting their cum fill my mouth as I swallowed every drop of their sweet liquid.

We all rested and I smiled and said, "It seems those Cialis pills are working...nice hard cocks and lots of cum..."

As I laid there, I grasped each one of their hard cocks and started jerking them off slowly. Sammi kissing me as Dana was sucking on my rock hard nipples which felt like they were going to explode. They hurt so much but Dana's mouth on them felt great. They switched back and forth as I lay there with my eyes shut and with my hands wrapped around each of their hard shafts until their cum exploded onto my hands.

We rested awhile then I asked the girls if I could take some photos so I could show a female friend, Megan, of mine who lives in Missouri. They said that sounded like fun so I started taking some pictures.

By now we were ready to enjoy each other again. Obviously their excitement and the Cialis had the effect I was hoping for, two very hard cocks at my disposal.

Just as we were going into the bedroom their phone rang. Dana answered it and after a few moments she hung up. Sammi asked who it was and Dana said, "it was Marcy. She asked if she could come over and I told her she could. She'll be here in a half hour."

My face dropped and Sammi noticed and said, "Lisa, don't look so sad. Marcy is our neighbor and she knows all about us. In fact I told her you would be spending the weekend with us and she wanted to meet you."

I looked perplexed and then Dana said, "Let me explain. Marcy is married but her husband is a jerk so she comes over here whenever she wants to get laid. So we accommodate her needs. She is Bi, like you. She is terrific in bed too. We fuck her at least twice a month, sometimes more. Her husband travels a lot and is rarely home so it's easy for her to visit us. It just so happens that he is away this weekend."

I told them I understood and was looking forward to meeting her.

After almost a half hour the doorbell rang and Sammi let Marcy in. She introduced me to Marcy and I was quite impressed. Marcy looked around 40, blonde, about 5'7" and maybe 130...very attractive looking. It was kind of funny, the three of us were naked with dried cum on us when Marcy came in. She smiled when she saw us but said nothing.

Dana suggested we chat over coffee and we sat in the kitchen to chat. Over coffee Marcy said, "Lisa, I understand you are staying the weekend. Lucky you."

I laughed and replied, "I am guessing that Sammi and Dana told you all about me. Whatever they said about me is true. And, I am not ashamed of any of it."

Marcy responded, "I am sure they told you I come over here every now and then to get some cock. And I don't regret saying it either. They told me you are Bi, so am I."

I continued, "I guess we are both alike. I love sex and never get enough. We already had a good start before you got here. I am hoping for a lot more before I leave."

Then Sammi said, "You know Marcy, you are invited to stay over if you like. Lisa's lover is coming up too to stay over. We will have a lot of fun."

Marcy replied, "I don't know..."

Lisa said, "Please stay. You and I can get to know each other better. I'd like that."

Marcy hesitated and said, "Ok. As long as it's not an inconvenience."

We all cheered and finished our coffee. When we finished, we got up and headed to the bedroom. Marcy wasted no time in getting naked. She was very pretty. I'm guessing that she was in her early forties or late thirties. Her tits were nice and full and her nipples erect. Her pussy was almost smooth with traces of blonde hairs.

Sammi and Dana both told us to get on the bed as they sat on a love seat to watch us. In seconds Marcy and I were hugging and kissing. Our bodies and tits pressed together...our legs wrapped around each other's body. It wasn't long before we were both moaning and rubbing our pussies together. The friction causing me to cum quickly, as did Marcy.

As we laid there, Sammi and Dana joined us on the bed. In seconds Sammi had her cock inside my cunt. I noticed that Dana had her cock in Marcy's cunt and was fucking her. As we were both getting fucked, Marcy and I were kissing and feeling each other's tits.

It wasn't long before Sammi yelled, "I'm going to cum" and she sure did. I felt her cock shooting her cum into me in never ending spurts. She finally stopped cumming and just laid on top of me with her hard cock inside me.

Dana followed closely behind Sammi, giving out a yell and I could see Marcy's body pushing up as Dana must have been filling her cunt up with her cum. A few minutes later the four of us just laid there with hard cocks still in our cunts.

By now it was almost late afternoon. I told Sammi that John should be here soon. We kind of got the bed in order before John arrived. The four of us didn't even bother to put anything on and Marcy and I definitely enjoyed the sight of two hard cocks ready for more action.

Finally, around 5:00 p.m., John arrived. Sammi let him in and boy was he surprised to see us all naked. Sammi introduced him to Marcy and John gave everyone a hug and a kiss.

Once we finished the introductions, I said, "Ok John, everyone wants to see your cock and balls so let's see." Without hesitation John removed his clothes and out popped his cock which was already hard.

Sammi smiled and said, "Lisa, this is going to be a long weekend, maybe John should take one of our pills." John looked puzzled and I said, "John, I gave the girls some Cialis pills so they could perform all weekend. Want one?"

John looked at me and smiled and replied, "Generally I never need them but seeing all you beautiful women, I think I will take one."

We all smiled and Sammi led John and us to the bedroom. Then Sammi said, "Before we enjoy each other we are here to please each other. Anything you want to do is fine as long as it makes you happy. Have sex with anyone and everyone. The rule is simple...enjoy...now let's enjoy."

As soon as she finished we all crowded onto the bed. Marcy and I started making out with her underneath me. As we were making out I could feel someone trying to slide their cock in my ass. I didn't care who it was but I wanted a cock in me. Soon, a cock was inside my ass, fucking me. I looked up and it was Dana's cock in me. John was in front of me with his cock in front of my face. Before I could get my mouth on it, Marcy was able to suck his balls but I wound up with his shaft in my mouth. It didn't take him long before he shot his cum into my mouth. I tried swallowing it all but some oozed out and wound up in Marcy's mouth. Just then Dana shot her cum into my ass.

Wasting no time, Sammi was able to get her cock in Marcy's cunt and started fucking her. Now, John's cock was still nice and hard and I pulled him to me and slipped his cock into my cunt. Dana somehow managed to get her hard cock into my cunt, along with John's...I never had two cocks in my cunt at the same time so this was a first, even for me. It was a fantastic feeling and when they both came at the same time I literally exploded in multiple orgasms. At the same time Dana shot her cum in Marcy's cunt. We all rested.

By now it was time for dinner. Sammi made a call and ordered pizza. By the time it was delivered we were all in the kitchen, nude of course and ready to eat. Over pizza we all chatted and had some laughs. We looked at the pictures we took and were surprised at some of the positions we were photographed in.

About 90 minutes later we retreated to the bedroom. I started kidding John and said, " Hey John, when are you going to stick your cock in Marcy's cunt?"

Marcy said, "Yeah John...Lisa told me you are a great fuck. I'm waiting..."

John moved closer to Marcy and in seconds they were making out. We all watched. I could see John's cock at her slit and it was slowly disappearing into her inviting cunt. Then it was gone, completely inside her. He wasted no time and started fucking her slowly then faster and harder. Marcy's tits moving up and down with each of his thrusts. Her body was lifting off of the bed. Then John yelled out that he was going to cum. He kissed Marcy, their tongues entwined and his body shook as he started cumming inside Marcy's cunt. He seemed like he would never stop cumming. When he finished, he pulled out his still hard cock and his cum flowed out of her cunt. Her legs were wide apart and everyone dove into her cunt to lap up John's cum.

It was very late when we all finally fell asleep in aasd of nude bodies with cum all over us.

In the morning I woke up first and managed to make my way to the shower. The hot water felt nice as it cascaded over my body. I was then surprised by Marcy who joined me. "Good morning Lisa."

"Good morning Marcy."

"You were right about John. He was a great fuck."

"I'm glad you enjoyed him. I love to watch him sliding his cock in and out another woman. You can fuck him anytime."

"Thanks I'd like that. How about you and I sneak over to my place so we can have a one on one?"

"Fine with me. But how?"

"Leave that to me."

We made out in the shower until we were interrupted.

At breakfast Marcy said, "I was telling Lisa about some redecorating I did and she wanted to see them so after breakfast I will take her and show them to her. We won't be gone long."

Nothing else was said and Marcy and I got dressed and headed over to her place. Once there, we quickly undressed and made out on her bed. We both had multiple orgasms and returned to the group with smiles on our faces.

When we got back, Sammi and Dana were taking turns fucking John in his ass. It was amazing to watch the girls cocks fucking his ass as their balls were slapping up against his with each of their thrusts. We got there just in time to see them cum in his ass. After they came, John returned the favor and fucked Sammi and Dana in their asses and managed to shoot his cum in each of their asses as his balls emptied out into their asses. It was obvious the Cialis was working on John.

The five of us spent the whole day in bed fucking. All three cocks remained nice and hard for me and Marcy.

In the morning we woke up to several inches of fresh snow. Sammi said, "It looks like you guys are not going anywhere today. I guess you will have to stay over until tomorrow."

I replied, "Well, I guess John and I have no choice but to stay over "

We all laughed and as soon as we finished breakfast, we were back in bed except for Marcy. Her husband was coming home and she had to leave. She felt bad but smiled and said she had a great time and invited me and John back anytime. I told her we would be in touch and then she left.

For the rest of the day I couldn't tell you how many times I had a cock in me. All three hard cocks more than satisfied me.

I really liked watching John taking Sammi's cock in his ass, watching their balls touching with each of Sammi's thrusts, as Dana was having her cock sucked by John.

One time John had his cock in my ass when I as on all fours. Then Dana managed to get her cock in John's ass and Sammi got underneath me and slipped her cock in my cunt. When we all finally got in synch, the rhythm was unbelievable. They all filled my holes with cum as well as John's ass.

The next morning John and I packed and we're set to leave when Sammi said, "I just wanted to say that you guys are terrific. Dana and I both love you two, especially you Lisa. We want to thank you for everything."

I replied, "And you and Dana are wonderful people. I am in love with both of you. Besides the great sex you have provided to me, I will always love you as human beings."

Then John added, "You two ladies are incredible. I'm glad that Lisa and you two connected. Lisa is right about the sex part...you two are amazing...but beyond that I am glad we are all friends."

On the way out, we hugged and kissed and I said, "Please let me know when you can visit us for a stay over. Oh, and don't forget to send us the pictures."

"We won't. Bi."

As we were walking to our cars, I thanked John for coming up and joining me. He hugged and kissed me and said, "You know Lisa, I have never seen you happier than right now. I'm glad you and the girls are friends and more than sex buddies. I like them too. Follow me home."

"Thank you lover. I will."