My Life So Far 01

Story Info
Young Adam shares the details of his sexual adventures.
3.7k words
4.4
15.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

by BrettJ © 2014

My name is Adam Warner and I'm going to tell you about my life so far. I guess I'll start at the beginning. It was a fairly average life then, it is far from it now.

I was born the third of four children to a very loving set of parents who were very free-thinking. They encouraged all of their kids, two boys, two girls, to set goals and to work hard to achieve them. While education was valued, we were never pressured to "be" anything. Had I wanted to be a mechanic and shown an affinity for cars, that would have been fine with them so long as I worked hard at that goal and done the best I could with that skill set. In fact, my oldest brother did have that aptitude. It also turned out that he had an affinity for business, so he opened his own business and now restores classic automobiles. He has four different garages across the state and had made his first million before he reached the age of 25.

I wasn't like my two older siblings in the slightest. It took me a while to figure out my path and even when I thought I had it all figured out, it veered off in a totally unexpected direction. As I relate my story, you will come to see what it is I am talking about.

A bit about me. I'm 6'3" tall, with dark hair and blue eyes. I've always been big for my age and at age 14; I stopped getting "carded" when I would go out to restaurants. As a sensible young man, I never abused the privilege. I think I'd had maybe 4 whole alcoholic drinks before reaching the age of 21. I never saw the allure. Even now, I'm a moderate drinker and I've never smoked either. From a young age, I took care of my body and began to see that my future might just be related to that. I thought that I might help others achieve their healthy lifestyle goals.

I was also a very sexual person from a young age. I knew about sex before most kids my age and I read alot of literature. The other kids would always come to me for advice. A few times, my parents had to field angry phone calls from irate parents wanting to know just what I had been telling their kids about sex. When they put me on the phone and these selfsame parents learned I was giving their kids the straight dope about sex, the phone calls all but stopped. Parents trusted me with their daughters because they knew I wasn't the type to take advantage. Oh, I had urges, but I was too involved with sports, my physical activities, various jobs and school to screw around. I dated and I sure had an eye for the ladies, but I kept it at that.

As I said, I was a very sexual young man. Perhaps before I should have, I saw my first adult film. It starred a woman who became an obsession with me. Her name was Jessica Grant and there was something about her that drew me in. She was so free in front of the camera and she always seemed to be smiling and happy. She was also a damned good actress and her films always had good story lines. Most adult video stores in our area required you to be 21, but I was just past 18. However, as I said, I always looked older than my age. I started using a portion of my wages to find more Jessica Grant films. By the time I actually was 21, I owned every film she had ever made and a lot of magazines. I joined her website for a while, although it was a bit frustrating. It was partially run by the company for which she worked and they didn't do a proper job in updating it. I finally let my membership lapse, but not before writing her a letter and letting her know I thought her site didn't do her justice. To my surprise, I got a small hand-written note apologizing and saying she agreed with me and was taking it down. She also, to my surprise and delight, refunded half my purchase price. I still have that letter.

For a porn star, and Jessica would have told you herself that is what she considered herself, she was a class act. She was also gorgeous, a tall, willowy blonde with an all-over tan and gorgeous brown eyes. She's 5'9", but to my delight, she almost always wears heels in her films and photos. She has, in my opinion, the best legs in the business and her look is mercurial. She can play classy or whorish and make you believe both. It came as no surprise to me when she won anAVN Award for a vampire-themed all girl film. I wished I could meet her, but I knew it was highly unlikely. I had my fantasies and boy, did I enjoy those.

Okay, back to my being a sexual person. Once I hit 18, I decided I could live a little. I had been working out steadily since the age of 14 and was totally buff, head to toe. Girls noticed, so I let 'em look. Once they looked, they tended to make advances and I was receptive. I was only a few days past my 18th birthday when I had my first sexual encounter. Sometimes you hear it's great, sometimes not. Mine was amazing and the woman I bedded – one Vanessa Lane – was 5 years older, a curvy brunette and a total sexual animal. She taught me a few things, I kept coming back for more and before long, I had some ideas of my own. Watching Jess' films gave a guy quite an education. Fortunately, with Vanessa, I had a partner who was more than willing to indulge a young buck like me. It doesn't hurt that I have lots of stamina and while I don't have a 10-inch cock, I have enough to get the job done. I also pay attention, take my time and I don't leave the bedroom until I've made my partner cum. After I'd bedded Vanessa a few times, word got around (I later learned that she spread the word intentionally). I kept my wits about me, but I was young, single and a stud in the making, I guess.

My career started with a bit of serendipity. The school gym didn't have the equipment I needed if I truly wanted to sculpt my body, so I joined a gym. It didn't create too much of a burden on me financially, because my family are well-off and my brother appreciated any help I gave him at the garage and paid me well for it. Consequently, I chose a gym with a solid reputation. It was clean, well-run and had all the necessary equipment, including a pool. It also had its share of good-looking clientele, not that I was there to socialize. I didn't mind a bit of eye candy while I worked out, but I was there to get fit, not get laid.

Of course, it worked out that I got both. My first week there, I was doing laps in the pool and there was Vanessa. I was no dummy, it took me about 3 minutes to figure out this gorgeous brunette in the tight one-piece suit was giving me the once-over. Fine with me, if she wanted to look, I had the goods to display. She flirted, I flirted back. An hour later, we were at her place and fucking like rabbits on a summer afternoon.

I found out that day that Vanessa was the co-manager of the gym, along with another friend of hers. After a few months of dating and fucking, Vanessa asked me why I hadn't asked her for a job. She told me that several of her clients had asked me if I worked there, because I was an almost-daily presence.

I had never considered asking her for a job, although from the moment she suggested it, it sounded like a great opportunity. Still, as I was screwing her a lot of the time, I wasn't sure if it was the best of ideas. I worried that if we ever had a falling out, I'd lose my job. At the very least, it might prove uncomfortable for the both of us. Nor were either of us monogamous, but jealousy can still rear its ugly head. I voiced all of this to her in clear and honest manner. She told me not to worry about any of that and if I wanted a job, I had one. School would be over in a few more months, a summer job would be great and that meant no fees either. How could I lose? I accepted and we went out to dinner to celebrate – on my dime. We also celebrated at her apartment, in every room and nearly breaking a few pieces of furniture in the process.

I liked Vanessa and we really had some good times together, although we were both sensible enough to realize nothing serious would come of it. We were friends who liked having sex together – a lot. Keeping fit also kept our libidos at a high state; I think I had met my match in her. Oddly, once that I started realizing I enjoyed sex, I wanted more of it. I think that by waiting all of that time, I had been holding it in check. Once let loose, my sexuality was not going to be restrained any longer.

I had all of my Jessica videos to keep the fire fueled and I was surrounded by good looking people all of the time. It was a good thing that I wasn't into men or I likely would never have gotten any work done. You know how some gyms have a lot of out of shape people coming in and looking to make a change? Or look like they've been in existence for about 100 years? Not Vanessa Ellison's gym! A lot of our clientele looked like movie stars and she had a staff and crew that kept the place spotless and well organized.

I refused to be a player, although I sure could have been. There were lots of ladies of varying ages that would have gladly accepted an invitation to – lunch or dinner. I kept it in my pants most of the time, although when I did – dine – I made sure the lady knew I wasn't looking for exclusivity. I was sure glad of that when my opportunity with Sharae came along.

I was surprised one night when Louise, my oldest sister, informed me that her best friend Sharae wondered if I'd like to take her to dinner. I just about choked on my food when Louise told me that. Sharae Sparks is a tall, willowy redhead with a perfect figure who worked as a lingerie model and in a beauty salon. I figured she was wayyyy out of my league, plus she is nearly 8 years older than I am. This lady could date successful, rich businessmen – so why me? That's the question I asked my sister.

"I really don't know," Louise responded as she watched the rest of our family smiling at me. "She thinks you're cute. Should I tell her you're not interested?"

Thank God for Louise I knew she was teasing or I would likely have strangled her. I told her to call Sharae right away and set it up. I didn't even let her finish dinner, I handed her my cell and insisted that she make the call, which she did. Not ten minutes later, I had a date with the hottest girl I knew, save for my fantasy girl, Jessica. I let Louise and Sharae do all of the talking because I was afraid my voice would crack from terror.

I got it together by Saturday, thanking God for my time with Vanessa. I wasn't intimidated by then and I spent part of the day working out and the rest of it, getting ready. I intended to take Sharae to a place where I could wear a suit and make a good impression. Our family holds the belief that you should always own nice clothes. My dad, brothers and I all clean up nice and look good in a suit. I shined my shoes so well that you could see your face in them, showered, shaved and went to pick up my date. My oldest brother even lent me one of his classic Mustang convertibles – I looked cool and so did the car. It was a nice night, so I could have the top down.

When I saw Sharae come outside, I gulped and coughed to make sure again that my voice didn't crack. She was in a sexy green dress that was snug, showed a lot of cleavage and even more leg. She was impressed that I got out of the car and held the door open for her. When she got in, she made sure that I got a good look at those legs and I also noticed the shining tip of a stiletto heel. Both of us had gone all out. "I hope you don't have to be home early," Sharae smiled as I walked around to the driver's side of the car. "My roommate is out of town and I'm feeling the need to let my hair down."

"Looks like you already have," I commented on her long, wavy hair which was half-way down her back. She laughed at me as I started the engine of the car and sped to our destination.

I took her toRoxie's which is a restaurant / lounge I've been to a few times. The food is pretty good and the drinks are reasonable, but you go for the ambience and for the servers. They all wear nice black dresses, heels and jewelry – eye candy for the men while the ladies are treated to a meal a bit more upscale than McDonald's. I've enjoyed myself every time I've been there and I usually went home with a phone number or two in my pocket.

Sharae seemed to like the look of the place and was impressed when I told her to order whatever she liked. No one in my family is a cheapskate, we all earn money and when we take someone out, we expect to pay for that privilege. Our server came and took our orders. I ordered a beer, even though I wasn't technically old enough to be served as yet. No one was checking.

I shared drinks with Sharae and was checking her out, whilst trying hard not to be obvious that I was also checking out our server. She was a sexy, curvy, long-limbed brunette named Erin. Funny thing was, I thought for sure one time, I saw Sharae checking her out as well. The young woman was fun and flirty and attentive all throughout our meal. I was going to make sure Miss Erin got a nice gratuity.

I liked Sharae and hoped that her none-too subtle hints before meant that I could look forward to an evening of sexual fun and pleasure. I was about ready to call it a night when Erin came back with our bill. "I'm done for the night, but before I go, is there anything else you'd like?" She smiled at us sweetly.

"Oh, you're done for the night?" Sharae smiled as I paid the bill, declining dessert or another drink and making sure Sharae didn't want anything else as well. Erin nodded and thanked us / me for the tip. "In that case, would you care to come and have a drink with us – back at my place?" Sharae smiled sweetly. Oooh boy – was she trying to set up what Ithought she was trying to set up? I shook the cobwebs from my head, knowing never, not in amillion years, was this ever going to happen.

I was startled when Erin said "God, I'd love to. I've been flirting with the pair of you all night, you're both sexy, incredible people. I just broke up with my boyfriend and I could use a little fun. Is he fun?" Erin asked Sharae as she pointed at me.

"I hope so," Sharae grinned at the gorgeous brunette. "I can't say for sure, this is our first date."

Erin laughed. "Well, you're certainly a generous girl, letting me horn in on your first date. Just let me get my coat and we can get out of here. I'm a very liberal-minded girl, I think this is going to be a night that all of us will remember," she giggled as she ran off, stiletto heels clacking on the tile floor.

"You're nuts," I laughed as I spun around and looked at my date.

"Louise didn't warn you about me?" Sharae snickered. "Baby, we've barely touched the tip of the iceberg," she smiled as our new companion arrived to join us. When I took the girls to the parking lot to retrieve the car, Erin was quite obviously impressed with the Mustang.

"I thought about driving the Lotus," I told them both as Erin made a fuss over the car. "Good thing I didn't, it would have been cramped." I really wished some of my buds from school had seen me that night. I was an eighteen-year old guy out with two older, hot young women and driving a hot car. I had it made in the shade!

Sharae's apartment was a bit small although very clean. It really didn't matter; I wasn't there to critique the décor. My date went for me in a flash and then, she made room for Erin. I wasn't sure who was a better kisser, the redhead or the brunette. Then, as I watched in amazement, Erin and Sharae shared a kiss. I wondered if perhaps she was thinking similar thoughts. Two sets of arms tugged me into the bedroom and I realized I was about to have a life-changing experience.

I wanted to get undressed, yet the girls didn't really give me an opportunity to remove my clothes. "I know you were dressing up to impress me, but it's going to take a while to get you naked," Sharae teased. Erin giggled and nodded in agreement as my two companions did their best to strip me naked. When they finally accomplished their goal, Sharae straddled my waist. "I've heard little rumors that you're quite good at oral," she smiled down at me. "I'll let our guest have your cock for a while; I want to see if your reputation does indeed precede you."

I wasn't too worried, as I happened to know that it did. I let Erin have my cock and damned if she wasn't incredible. It may well have been a very good thing I had Sharae's red-fleeced pussy to concentrate on or I might well have blown my load a lot earlier than I had wanted to. I held my own against Erin's mouth while using my mouth on Sharae and trying to make her see the angels in heaven.

"My God, everything I've heard is true," Sharae sighed as she moved away from me. She shared a kiss with Erin and let the brunette remove her tight dress. She had an incredible body and the two women kissed for a few minutes to get my libido to peak. Then, they reversed positions and I got to go down on the sexy, brunette Erin for a little while. She and Sharae were quite a bit different in flavor and texture, but both had their plusses. My tongue did its level best to make Erin cum the way that I had Sharae and from her groans and squeals, I would have said I was succeeding. When she too, had enough, she joined Sharae in giving me a blowjob. A man can only take so much and this time, the girls got me off.

While I was recuperating, the girls got completely naked (save for heels) and made it together. I'd had no idea that Sharae was bi, but this could not have been her first time with a lady – she was too smooth and precise. The same held true for Erin and it was a great sight to watch, as they were very unhurried and erotic, tongues and fingers moving about, flitting over stiff nipples and wet pussies. Unlike poor me, whose orgasm had taken him out of action for a bit, the girls just kept on going until I was back in the game.

Then, it was kind of a blur. I do remember that I fucked Sharae first. I thought that only fair, as it was she who was my date. I let her make some suggestions and I screwed her from behind, which gave her ample opportunity to fuck Erin with her mouth and with her fingers. Erin's face almost got an ethereal glow when she started cumming, I had to hold back a bit because I didn't want to spoil anything. When I had made Sharae cum, we moved about a bit.

This time, Erin mounted me and I got Sharae again. Fine with me, I could watch the girls kiss and make out a bit and that kept my fire fueled. Erin sure was snug and a bit more vicious in her fucking, she seemed to be a bit more of an animal in bed. Still, neither was going to be hearing any complaints from me. I shared a good number of hours in bed with the two beauties and we only stopped for coffee and a bit of a recharge. Sharae's roommate never did come home that night, so we had sex for as long as we liked until decided that enough was enough. I was thankful that the next day wasn't a day I had to work.

When I got back home later that morning, I fell into bed, exhausted. I was fairly certain that nothing would ever top the experience of my threesome with Sharae and Erin.

Of course, I was still a young man. What the hell did I know about life?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers