My Life, The Beginning Pt. 01

Story Info
This is a story about changes in my life.
6.7k words
3.76
12.4k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt in writing my stories. I know my grammar is going to be off but I'm not a Pulitzer Prize writer. This is multi chapter adventure about changes I think were for the better. Please be nice to me and enjoy, Sara.

Hey all. My name is Sara Winston. I'm a married mother of an 18 year old son named Josh. We live in western Vermont 10 miles south of Burlington. I'm 5'2" about 120 lbs with blond hair and large brown eyes, Doe eyes. I have nice 34b breasts that have large swollen areolas and ever firm nipples and a 38 inch butt with a 25 inch waist. I'm not a beauty queen but far from unattractive. This is a true story on my evolution.

My husband, Ron is the General Manager of their family auto dealerships along with his 3 brothers and recently retired Father, Ted. Ron is the oldest by a year and the smallest of the brothers.

A little about me. I grew up 10 miles from where we presently live with my Mom and Dad, Brenda and Ed Jacobs. Mom was quiet and Dad was a hard worker and had a small tool sharpening company in town and was partner with a local insurance company. We were not rich but we didn't go without either, comfortable.

My childhood was different, I felt love but also felt in the way at times. Being an only child I often wondered if I was a mistake. My house was at times cold and unloving I accepted as normal.

I was a geek and didn't date until I got to High School and met Ben. Ben was nerdy like me and accepted me as an underdeveloped 15 year old geek. Me and Ben dated through most of High School and the summer between my sophomore and junior years my flat body bloomed. Instead of Ben having a skinny awkward girl on his arm, he now was in the arms of a hot young lady. I developed 34b breasts and my butt went from flat to a nice bubble butt that I cherished. Thin waist, crop tops and nice jeans, Ben was beaming.

Over the next 2 years we petted and made out but no sex, which was fine with both of us. I had trouble regulating my period and I was put on birth control pills to help out when I was 16. It seemed to help, thankfully.

Our first real chance was when Ben's parents were going on a weekend away for Ben's Dad work. His parents trusted Ben enough to let him stay alone.

Needless to say we planned on that being the night we consummated our relationship. An older friend got us a six pack and some cheap wine. Ben picked me up that afternoon and I left with the pretense, I was sleeping over a friends house.

We went directly back to Ben's and nervously drank a beer and tried to relax. I soon slipped next to him on the couch and our lips met. Ben immediately undressed me and saw me naked for the first time and I felt a warm proud feeling. Ben undressed and I saw my first penis. I didn't know if it was big or small but it was scary looking.

We kissed some more as Ben was feeling my body and playing with my sparse pubic hair. We ended in Ben's bedroom and within a couple minutes of fumbling, Ben was half deep in me. My hymen popped and Ben slid his whole penis in me and came. No pumping that I heard about, no screaming in pleasure, nothing.

Ben pulled out and felt proud and I felt all his sperm leaking out and shamefully asked for some tissues.

Over the weekend we tried a couple more times and almost the same results. Poke then sperm.

I wasn't disappointed just confused.

A month later Ben came by my house and told me his family was relocating with his Dad's job. I was heartbroken. Two weeks later I wept as Ben drove off.

I graduated from high school and wanted to wait on college and was working at our local grocery store.

Nine months later I was working when this guy came through my lane. He was nice looking and was shyly flirting. I turned red and tried to flirt back awkwardly.

Over the next week the guy stopped in the store a few times and always came through my lane.

One day he asked me out to dinner. His name was Ron Winston and my father was pleased when I told them I was going out with him.

"The Winston's are a proud family around town" Dad stated.

Ron picked me up on Friday night and after charming my parents we headed out. On the way to the restaurant Ron took a bottle of what looked like whiskey and started drinking it. He offered me a sip which I politely refused. After a nice dinner we headed to one of Ron's friends house. There was a small party going on and I watched Ron get drunk. I was disappointed and accepted a ride home from another couple.

A few days later Ron came through my lane again and sheepishly apologized. I accepted and also accepted a make up date the following night.

We dated for the next six months and I realized Ron was a drinker.

On our nine month anniversary Ron proposed and I accepted. I was 20 and Ron was 26. Most of the time we were active sexually but straight missionary. Ron was nice but Ben was larger and neither could last more then a couple minutes before orgasm. I never experienced one and at that point I never knew woman had orgasms.

We had the typical wedding. Families were joined and people drank and partied. Our Wedding Night I felt the scorn of my first and far from last "Whiskey Dick". Ron got drunk and couldn't perform.

On our honeymoon Ron drank from sun up until he passed out. We made love 3 times in 2 weeks on St. Croix. Ron reasoned the honeymoon was for partying, I thought a honeymoon was supposed to be romantic.

We returned home, me well tanned, Ron as white as milk. We found a nice 4 bedroom house on 30 acres of land with 3 acres cleared for our yard. The yard had a large patio and outdoor kitchen that Ron loved. I loved the in ground pool and 2 acres of lawn and gardens.

We settled in and I worked hard making our house a home. Ron would come home at the same time everyday half drunk.

A couple months later I told Ron I was pregnant about 6 weeks along. Over the next week I don't think he took a sober breath celebrating his accomplishment.

A week later Ron came home and told me his Dad was retiring and as the oldest and with the most experience Ron was being promoted to General Manager. He was excited and asked me to dinner with some prospective clients the following night. I accepted being a housewife a night out sounded nice.

The following night Ron came to pick me up about 4 already slurring his words. I dressed in a white blouse with a gray skirt just above my knee. A string of pearls with matching earrings a pair of low heeled sandals. My nails all polished gray also. Ron said I looked nice, I felt nice as we headed out.

We went to a nice restaurant in Burlington and met the prospective clients. I was introduced but the only name I remembered was Bill, who seemed like the lead guy.

Ron reserved a booth for privacy and we had to pull over a couple chair for me and Ron to sit on the end. It was OK there was room until we ordered dinner. We realized we couldn't both fit on the end so the guys all squeezed a bit and cleared space for the smallest person, me. I scooted to the back of the booth and had some nice conversation with the guys who were all very nice.

We all ate and as the waitress was clearing the plates I felt something. Bill had his hand on my thigh. I was stunned and he was caressing and rubbing my thigh. "My God what do I do!" I thought. I could push him off or make a scene and embarrass him or I could ignore it. Seeing Ron slump and knowing this his big chance as the new GM, I ignored it.

Bill was continuing to rub and caress my thigh as I sat there thinking "What am I doing. I'm married to a successful man. I'm 6 weeks pregnant but the hand on my thigh was starting to feel nice." Bill's hand was cupping my thigh and his fingers were caressing my inner thigh.

Confused and conflicted, instead of secretly removing Bill's hand, I found myself sliding myself down the booth almost inviting Bill's hand further up my thigh.

Bill's hand went further up my thigh, squeezing and caressing as he went. I looked around the table and saw Ron in a drunken conversation with one of the guys and the guy to my right was just listening to Ron.

No one was aware what Bill was doing as he went further and started playing with the side band of my panties. I smiled at Bill and felt his hand slowly made its way between my legs. He squeezed the inside of my thigh and caressed to my panties for a minute as I stared at Ron.

I let out a slight gasp that caught the guys attention as Bill slipped a finger under my panties and caressed my vagina lips. I played the gasp off as a hiccup and excused myself as Bill continued rubbing my lips. I involuntarily opened my legs a couple more inches and saw Bill looking at me.

I saw Ron almost asleep in his seat and smiled at Bill inviting him to continue. And continue he did. I was soon being fingered by Bill. He would occasionally spread my wetness around and play with the top of my vagina, which brought a sensation I never felt before.

I realized Bill was playing with my clitoris and Ron and Ben didn't know their way around a woman like Bill. I spread further and Bill continued fingering me and now was just strumming my clit. He had me on pins and needles as my body was feeling strangely warm then a surge of absolute pleasure just swept through me and I shook and moaned.

I just experienced my first orgasm. By moaning as I did the guy on my right looked at me and looked down and saw Bill's hand under my skirt and me unable to stop wiggling around. He looked back at me and I, for some strange reason, just smiled and shrugged my shoulders and spread wider.

I was staring at my passed out husband and the other two guys talking as Bill and Jacob, I soon found out his name, were slipping 2 sometimes 3 fingers in me. I just sat back spreading more and trying to accommodate the guys.

As another smaller but nice orgasm hit me Bill worked his hand under me and started working around my butt. I was shocked and embarrassed not knowing what he was doing but soon found out as Bill slipped his finger in my juice lubed butt hole.

A sharp gasp left me and a deep groan as I wiggled my ass trying either to get comfortable or pull it deeper. This was a strange and real full feeling, not uncomfortable actually quite nice. I was enjoying a finger in my ass.

Bill raised my left hip up a bit and I helped by holding my cheek wide as he slipped a second finger up my butt, with another deep groan, as he played with my clit and Jacob fingered my vagina. I was experienced sensory overload and had a body wracking orgasm and soaked my stretched out panties.

I excused myself to head to the restroom. I raised myself up so the guys could secretly remove their fingers, we were in a restaurant.

I headed away putting a slight sway in my step knowing the guys were watching I looked over my shoulder seeing Bill and Jacob, obviously, explaining to their buddies what they were doing.

I smiled as Bill made eye contact with me and really wiggled into the Ladies Room.

In the bathroom I tried to figure out what the hell I was doing. I'm married, pregnant and only made love to two guys and only maybe 10 times total and now I'm spreading my legs for two strangers to do as they please and strangely loving it.

I did my thing in the stall and stood in front of the mirror and almost didn't recognize the woman staring back. I didn't see an innocent wife. I saw a lust filled woman, flared nostrils, hair a mess and a nice and wet between my legs.

"Oh God whats happening" I think. I brush out my hair and adjust myself and left with intentions to gather Ron and head home.

I exited the rest room and saw most of the other customers have left our section of the dining room and saw our booth with 4 nice looking guys all laughing, probably talking about me, and my husband passed out in the chair aside them. Something "Clicked" in me and I found myself smiling and heading back into the rest room.

I went in the bathroom again and made sure I was empty and removed my panties. I unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra. After cleaning the sweat under my breasts I tucked my blouse back in my skirt and buttoned the bottom 3 buttons leaving the top open.

I took a deep cleansing breath and flipped my hair back and saw a woman "in need" in the mirror. Nipples erect and very obvious and wet down below. Another breath and I opened the door and headed towards the booth.

The guys all noticed the change in my dress and smiled. I smiled back stopping behind Ron tussling him to confirm sleep then, sluttingly, finished unbuttoning my blouse and asked "Is my seat still available?"

Jacob leaned back to let me slide in and as I passed him I rubbed my butt in his face. He sat and grabbed my hips lifting my skirt and started licking the length of my butt. I laughed falling into my seat landing on my butt. I put a leg on Bill and my other on Jacob kicking off my heels and held my skirt up inviting the guys back under.

In a matter of seconds my vagina was fingered and I was surprisingly thankful my butt had two fingers in it also. I sat back, now not caring, groaning loudly wiggling my hips attempting to get the fingers deeper in me as I watched Ron drool and laughed as I had a nice wet orgasm.

The two other guys also wanted to play and they all switched places with Ron still out and soon enough my legs were spread again and two new hands were between them.

As the guys worked on my vag and ass one guy took my hand and placed it on his cock. I rubbed the cock and soon he had it out and stood in front of my face.

I was staring at a dripping cock just an inch from my mouth as I drooled.

Me and Ron usually used oral as light foreplay and never to completion. Tonight I was different and leaned forward feeling the fingers in my butt wiggling away pushing their way in going gloriously deeper as I took the cock in my mouth.

After seeing this Bill stood and said "I'll go square the check before the waitress comes back" and left to do so.

By now Jacob slid back over and continued fingering me with the fourth guy as I stumbled my way through sucking the cock in my mouth. Sensing my inexperience the guy in my mouth sat down letting me dictate the pace of sucking.

I was trying to do my best with my limited experience to give a good blow job. Jacob and the other guy were now strictly fingering my ass with a finger a piece. As I sucked the wiggling fingers in my butt were feeling incredible and I had an orgasm as I sucked. My throat must have relaxed enough during my orgasm and the cock slipped down my throat.

I looked at the guy I was sucking and proudly smiled as best I could with his cock deep in my throat. A couple more sucks and I proudly took my first mouthful of sperm. After the initial shock and I realized what was happening I clamped tightly around the cock and took what he gave. He pulled out and I licked around my mouth enjoying the quick taste I had before swallowing.

Bill came back and saw me with sperm trails on my face and two fingers in my butt and suggested "Why don't we move this to our hotel?"

The guys agreed and as I was more the ready for more and agreed. I was embarrassed when I went to kneel my knee slipped in the puddle of my woman's juice on the booth seat.

Jacob smiled at me saying "You sure are a juicy one aren't you"?

I was feeling real different while Bill stirred Ron I was fixing my clothes and making myself presentable to my husband.

I took a quick trip to the Ladies room and was glad I did when I saw sperm in my hair and a couple streaks on my face. I brushed the sperm out of my hair and picked the flakes off my face laughing at myself, never imagining I would be doing something like this.

I rinsed my mouth out and went out seeing Ron now upright but unsteady. As I walked to them Bill said "Ron invited us back to swim and snacks".

It was still only 7 o'clock so I agreed and we went to leave making sure I took Ron's keys with minimal arguing and Bill asked Ron to ride with him to discuss what they couldn't over dinner.

Ron got in Bill's rental without a second thought about me. As they drove off I tossed the keys to the guy I sucked and accompanied the other two to the back seat.

I sat back in Ron's Tahoe sucking one cock as we drove as The other guy was giving me another mind blowing orgasm while licking my vagina. Ron or Ben never did this as I tried to push my vagina higher so he could suck harder.

I sucked for all I was worth and was rewarded with more sperm in my mouth. I sat back and swirled the sperm around in my mouth savoring the unique flavor and nice thick lumpy texture. I really liked the taste and was still being licked when I looked out and saw a Grand Union Market and told the guys we were close.

We pulled over in the parking lot and I straightened out my now wrinkled outfit the best I could, put my sandals back on and finished the drive home still savoring the sperm taste in my mouth.

We pulled in next to Bill as he opened the door for Ron and we all saw a cloud of smoke come out. Bill was smoking pot with Ron. I never saw Ron smoke and saw him now a happy drunk stoner.

We made it into the house, and with it still being light and warm, we all settled in the back yard. I lit a couple patio heaters as the guys went into the pool house to find trunks. Ron was on a chaise lounge smiling for some unknown reason and occasionally giggled.

I went to Ron and asked "You doing OK, My love" leaning in to kiss his cheek. I felt a tinge of guilt knowing the four guys all laughing and getting in bathing suits have all explored all of my body and I was not naive enough to think the exploring was over.

"I'm doing swell now" Ron replied pulling me down on his lap. I panicked hoping Ron didn't realize I was without my bra and panties. Ron went on to say "I'm so happy we are with child and I promise to be a good father" as he took a big sip of his whiskey and water.

I was still on Ron's lap when the other 4 came running from the beach house. I smiled at them spreading my legs and asked "who is ready for a drink" and I pushed my pussy forward on Ron's lap adding "and juicy snack."

I spun to stand up, and shocking myself, opening my legs again showing the guys my wet vagina. I stood and took drink orders before heading in to mix them with Bill, of course.

Once the french door closed Bill had both my breasts in his hands. I melted as he twisted and tugged on my nipples. He began sucking on my left nipple and started fingering my wet pussy. I groaned as Bill whispered "Sara, I really need to get inside you".

That set me off and I came as I whispered "Let me suck you and see how Ron does. OK?"

"If we get him drunk and he passes out?" Bill asked excitedly.

I wiggled away from Bill smiling and walked out looking over my shoulder "We'll have to see. Now why don't you mix some drinks and let me get changed also" lifting the back of my skirt as I smiled wiggling my ass walking away.

I went to my bedroom shocked again as I now was allowing Bill and his buddies to get my husband drunk so I could have sex with, I assume all of them. Even more surprisingly I was actually looking forward to it. My body never felt like this before, I was horny. My pussy was wet and my nipples were hard. My mouth was even salivating in anticipation.

I looked around for an appropriately slutty suit. I found a light green bikini I bought for our honeymoon and Ron never appreciated. It was somewhat conservative but by removing the pads in the top cups left me with two flimsy triangles of fabric. The bottom wasn't a thong but still showed most of my bubble butt and I was able to work a lot of it between my cheeks exposing more. I put the top on and saw my nipples looking like glass cutters and the slight dark ring of my areola.

I did a spin in front of my mirror and approved, not overly slutty but still not something a good wife should wear in front of, before tonight, strangers.

12