My Life, The Beginning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely entered the kitchen when Bill was behind me with both my tits in his hands and my tube top was at my waist. I leaned back into Bill as he twisted and pulled on my excited nipples. I smiled and cooed staring deeply into Allen's eyes with the look of hunger, just. No cum lust. I needed to be screwed and hard. My pussy was soaked and my thong was sticking to my lips.

I was staring still at Allen and crooked my finger at him asking him to come to me as I raised my skirt showing him my wet and now transparent sheer white thong. As he came to me I smiled and pushed my thong in my pussy further soaking it.

Bill saw what I was doing and as soon as Allen started pulling my thong out Bill spoke up.

"I don't think we need this" he said as he slowly pulled my thong down and I stepped out of it and put my bare foot on the island in the kitchen opening my whole groin area up for the guys. Bill had two fingers in my wet pussy getting them nice and wet before he bent me forward and slowly pushed them fully up my ass.

I moaned and smiled at Allen again saying "I love my ass played with and fucked" and again groaned and stood so Allen could get at my pussy. I took his hand and rubbed it through my sloppy mess my pussy was before he pushed a couple fingers in me also.

"This is nice" I moaned.

"I can't wait to fuck you guys and eat your cum." I looked at Allen and asked "Do you want to ruin my asshole with these guys?"

"Hell yes" Allen cried as I shuddered in orgasm. The guys removed their fingers and I sucked them clean before picking up my thong. I smiled at the guys as I went to the door and saw Ron at the grill and sat on the island and stuffed my thong up my pussy.

I got down and made the drinks and realized the whole time lapsed was only 15 minutes, this is going to be a long cum filled day.

Before we got to the door I stopped and under the watchful eyes of my guys I slowly pulled the visibly wet thong out and handed it to Allen "pass it around with your buddies and let them have a sniff" before heading out.

The afternoon went on as I flirted outrageously, surprisingly to Ron's delight. I was grabbed at, my nipples played with all to a smiling and swaying Hubby. I loved that stupid half drunk glazed look guys get.

I was the errand girl but always had helpful hands whenever I needed anything from the house, I always had at least a couple guys help. Obliviously as soon as the door closed I was covered with hands and just smiled and encouraged their behavior.

Ron was grilling with Jacob and at this point as horny as I found myself feeding Ron nice strong drinks. I know I'm an asshole feeding a possible disease just for cock and cum but my loins were successfully overpowering my morals and the drinks flowed.

I was never a drinker especially since got pregnant. I enjoy an occasional pale ale from a local brewer but very seldom more than two. How I fell in with Ron is a question. I assumed that I really wanted out of my house and easily fell in love. I just wished I enjoyed my womanly gifts more before marrying instead of being the admitted slut I think I'm becoming. I still think a lot is pregnancy hormones out of whack, We'll see but in the mean time....

Bill went to his car and came back with a couple joints. As he lit one my pussy pulsed and started dripping down my thigh when I saw a wobbly Ron reach for the joint and take a big hit. I smiled and blew a kiss to Bill mouthing "Thank You."

The grilling was done and all the sides were out. I hooked my wobbly husbands arm and made sure he ate a nice plate of food before drinking any more.

After the meal was done and everyone was happily rubbing their bellies, I started clearing the salads and sides to refrigerate and told the guys the food is in the refrigerator. With the help of a couple guys the yard was cleaned in 15 minutes and we all settled around the propane fire pit. We had six chairs and a love seat around the pit. As I approached the pit area I looked around and saw Bill with a brewer and Ron smoking the second joint and realized there were no seats.

I easily could have brought over another chair but being the selfish slut I am I went to Simon and asked innocently "Do you think I could share your seat?"

"The seats small but my lap is available" Simon smiled as he responded.

As I wiggled my naked ass into Simon's now growing cock I called to Ron "See what a gentleman is, Honey!"

Ron looked at me and I almost burst out laughing. One eye was looking at me and the other was facing a completely different direction and his head was swaying around. Hair, Ron's pride and joy, looked like he came out of a wind tunnel.

Ron just smiled "You are an excellent hostess, my love" and swallowed his drink. Being the dutiful wife I was I excused myself from my grinding and took Ron's glass and made him another drink.

On my way around the table I stopped pretending to pick up something and whispered to Simon "I want to grind my soaked pussy and needy asshole on your cock. Please take it out" and gave Ron his drink.

I walked back around the circle of guys dragging my hand on their shoulders and cheeks all without Ron seeing or at least saying anything. I went back to Simon and smiled at him seeing his hard cock under his shirt tails. I sat and wiggled until I had his length along my slit and asshole. I cooed in Simon's ear feeling my pussy juice soaking his cock. My pussy area was becoming a slip and slide I was so lubed and wet.

Simon turned his chair slightly giving us both more room. After settling my wet groin back down I asked the brewer next to me "My feet are killing me. Would you be off put by rubbing them for me" as I bit my lower lip.

I guess the guy wasn't fast enough to respond when we all heard "Oh for God's sake rub my wife's feet" a plastered Ron all but yelled. All the guys laughed as the guy gently lifted my left ankle to his legs and started rubbing my sole and toes. I moaned "this is the life" and scooched down more on Simon's cock letting it settle right on my sphincter

just waiting for a nudge and let my skirt separate for the guy giving him an unobstructed view of my runny clam.

A second brewer took my right ankle as I cooed "What did I do to deserve this?"

Another drunken bellow "Enjoy it. I'll be damned if I'm rubbing your feet" a now sloppy Ron laughed to the amusement of the guys.

Now I can let the slut out, an ankle on two separate laps my legs wide open for everyone's viewing pleasure as guys started started making trips to my side of the pit to see what was happening.

Now I had my feet in two guys hands my legs spread obscenely wide and Simon's cock nudging my asshole I grinded just a hair so Simon could stretch my asshole as I let out a much to loud groan as my toes curled tightly around the hands holding them as I had my first orgasm of the day.

Now I was scared as I lifted my head and looked at Ron who was still talking incoherently to whoever seeing if he noticed. I can't see how he didn't notice my almost squeal but he was just mumbling to himself. He woke suddenly and drank his drink down.

I excused myself from the guys and Simon's cock and went to hubby. I took his glass and standing with my feet three feet apart I bent over letting my skirt ride up as I spoke to Ron.

"Honey, Do you want another drink or are you all set?" I asked feeling Bill's hand creeping up my thigh. Ron slurred a little as Bill rubbed between my ass cheeks paying special attention to my pulsing asshole.

"I think one more should be OK" Ron slurred out with great effort.

"Okay, I'll make you another then we can talk" and I let out a little squeal as Bill hit pay dirt and pushed two fingers up my ass.

I pretended to have a cramp and spread further and bent over to Ron as Bill worked his fingers in and out of my asshole. I moaned kissing Ron and turned to smile at Bill and went to make Ron his drink.

My breathing was ragged I was so horny. As I made my husbands drink I smiled to myself as the whiskey kept pouring and pouring until there was barely any room for water.

"Hopefully this does it" I selfishly thought as I wiggled my ass and shook my tits even stopping behind an unsuspecting Ron and pulled down my tube top shaking my pregnant swollen tits at the smiling guys. I pulled it back up barely covering my nipples and smiled as Ron took his drink and had no reaction to the first sip. Nice!

Now I was sitting in Jacob's lap and again two guys had my feet in their hands massaging them enjoying the view of my leaking hole. I asked the same of Jacob as I did Simon and soon has swollen cock head was nudging and pressuring my asshole.

I looked over and saw Ron's glass empty and his head down. Being the slut I was becoming seeing my hubby's condition I took both Jacob's hands and placed them on my tits and shook them in his hands.

Jacob was twisting my nipples as my feet were being rubbed and now a couple other brewers came over and were massaging my calves and eventually my thighs and I smiled happily spread my legs as their hand finally reached my pussy.

Now I was sitting within ten feet of my drunk husbands as five of the guys had fun. I leaned back on Simon as he played with my naked nipples and the brewers had two fingers in my wet pussy as the other two were enjoying my cute size 6 feet rub their cocks. As they say "Life is good."

All this was nice but I needed to get fucked. NOW!!!

I excused myself as hands were removed and I adjusted my clothes and went to Ron.

Bill assisted me in getting Ron cleaned up and I undressed him and put him to bed. I kissed him with an "I love you" and a "Sorry" as I cleaned myself up some, brushed out my hair and teeth and put on some light make up and subtle perfume. I wanted to look good for the guys who will shatter every thought I ever had of being a good girl or faithful wife. Am I a slut? I secretly hope so. I saw it was only 7oclock plenty of time to get fucked.

I put on a short sheer pale blue robe, naked underneath of course, and heard a light snore from Ron. Crazy, but instead of a feeling of guilt seeing my husband passed out.

And a lot being my own doing, I was energized knowing within ten minutes I was going to get the shit fucked out of me. Another kiss and an almost dismissive wave I was off to determine my future as a slut.

I opened the french doors and confidently walked to the pit and sat on Bill's lap and immediately sucked his tongue as deep as I could without ripping it off. I laid back on Bill facing the guys.

"Do you guys really have to remain dressed. I'm so horny now I want to have my pussy ruined and my ass fucked unrecognizable. You guys ready" I yelled!!

I dropped to my knees and sucked and sucked until I had in my possession 8 hard cocks. I needed my holes pounded and was pushed down on a lounge and just spread and smiled "Who's fucking this slut first".

Jacob jumped on me first and went to town pounding me hard.

"Fuck me you animals. Make me a true slut. My god I needed this, Thank you Jacob keep pounding me" and he did and filled me with a belly warming load of pent up sperm, I cooed and relished in the warm load in me and was screaming when a brewer jumped on next and showed me how big, burly guys fucked. I thought the lounge broke he pounded me so hard. This is fuck heaven.

I was sucking them clean after but made sure they screwed me. I wanted my loins ruined. No blow jobs just sucking them clean. All pounding and sperm in my pussy and ass only. I just wanted to fuck!

My pussy was pounded by all eight and it was a frothy mess. I stood and eight creamy loads flowed out of my extended lips on to the lounge. I was tempted to dive face first into the puddle but the lounge cushion was gross. I really am becoming a slut and I love it.

I got a bottle of water as the guys got drinks. "OK guys, ass fucking time" I said as I bent over and pulled open my ass cheeks and fingered my asshole with some of the residual cum. I was smiling at the guys as I pushed a second and then a third. I was pushing them in and out and twisting them in my asshole as the guys looked on smiling.

"What a slut" I heard from a brewer to which I smiled "God damn I'm a proud slut."

I assumed my position on the same lounge on my hands and knees still 3 fingers deep in my ass. I pulled my fingers out and made a show out of licking and sucking my ass residue off smiling sluttily to my guys.

Simon stepped up and with little effort slid balls deep in my ass.

"Fuck I needed that" I moaned driving my ass back impatient waiting for Simon.

Moan. "Stretch my asshole, twist my nipples, I need to cum" and sprayed my squirt into my cum pile. My mouth actually watered looking at the watery sperm between my knees.

My ass was ruined over the next couple of hours as guy after guy didn't care a bit about me, thankfully, and let my tight little have it. It was awesome and I never stopped encouraging them to pound me harder.

I think they all had a couple turns with my stink hole before I realized I'm an anal slut. I love my ass fucked. It is so different from my pussy. A delicious numb feeling as its stretched in ways God didn't intend. I loved it and made sure every cock was sparkling clean sucking and worshiping their cocks.

After I surprisingly still wanted to get fucked but the guys were spent. I stood on shaky legs straddling the lounge as my asshole just yawned open and we all laughed as a stream of cum splashed on the lounge making the cum puddle bigger.

The guys all helped picking up and I rewarded them with another romp but this time I had all three holes filled together. The pleasure is immeasurable whenever I cum I get energized and cry for more. After 8 more disappointingly small loads in my mouth the guys all packed up to leave.

I was at the door as they left and kissed them as they pulled my nipples or clit.

"Anytime you want to fuck or just want a blow job you know how to find me" I told the brewers and turned to Bill and his guys "And you guys know you are always welcome in me and guys Thanks for a nice day" as they all went to their cars all cheering like conquering heroes when in reality I'm beginning to think they were merely notches in my bedpost.

I went and showered and was surprised as I showered I could smell septic. My first thought was a back up then saw speckled sperm on my legs and bent over and looked in the mirror and saw my wide open asshole. Sickly I smiled opening it more with a couple fingers and saw about 3 inches deep in my ass. Again sickly I thought "I wanted to make my ass unrecognizable. This is a good start.

I went to bed cuddled with my husband and slept like a baby only stirring with Ron's alarm and the usual groans. Ron looked at me as I smiled at him and just said "you smoked again" as Ron stumbled to the shower.

Ron finished up and came out to the living room where I made him his coffee dressed in the blue robe from last night. He kissed me and an "I love you" and Ron was heading out.

I made myself a cup of coffee and went access the damage in the yard. It was good, a little rearranging of furniture and some small pick up and I was done. I sprayed off the patio and saw the lounge and the puddle of gel like cum. Instead of being disgusted in this I smiled and straddled the lounge lifting my robe I slowly dropped sore but satisfied pussy and ass down letting out a screech as I made contact with cold cum. I wiggled my ass around taking a couple fingers I was scooping up the cum and started pushing it up my pussy and asshole and then rolling in the cum soaking me and the robe in sperm.

"What a way to start the day" I thought finishing spraying off the lounge and myself soaking my robe and laughed as goblets of sperm ran down my legs and between my toes before I sprayed it all off the patio.

I went in, made myself another cup of coffee and sat on the pool edge dangling my feet in the water peeling the soaked robe off me and started fingering my again hungry pussy wondering the day will bring.

12