My Little Bonnie Blue Ch. 01

Story Info
I find a great little come slut who needs a Master.
3k words
4.2
25.3k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on a business trip to Dallas that I first met Bonnie. The first thing you noticed was the thousand watt smile. She was adorable. She could have been my daughter. She was awfully sweet looking and she was having a ball in that club downtown.

I had arrived at the Dallas-Ft. Worth airport, gone to my hotel downtown, and gotten myself well- groomed for a night on the town. My business has nothing to do with this story so let's just leave that aside. Suffice it to say I had plenty of extra time on my hands. I was going clubbing. I knew one well, in particular, where some very fun things could happen.

This was not my first visit to Texas. I had been here many times. I was often out to the western parts of the state, Odessa and Midland, for the petroleum business. And Houston and Galveston were old friends. So was the capital, Austin. Loved that town. In any case, I knew Texas. And I had never seen anything like Bonnie in all my travels there. This was after we had become acquainted.

First, I arrived at the club, and I was on the top of the list. Always. I knew the owner through mutual friends. I was waved through by the bouncer, an old buddy. He was a real hard ass when it came to IDs. No one under twenty-one was allowed. I passed into the main room where the music was throbbing and the lights were strobing. I noticed a small crowd in the corner. I moved to check it out, asking a passing waitress to fetch me a seven and seven on my stroll over.

When I arrived I found several men and even some ladies gathered around a small blonde. She was flashing that golden smile and her dark brown eyes twinkled in the club lights. She obviously enjoyed the attention. Her body was tempting with large tits and curves that any man or woman would enjoy. Being the center was her world. And she used it to her advantage.

There was a private room upstairs. I knew about it. It became apparent that she did too. She touched two men on the chest and two girls. She began to slowly walk towards the stairway upstairs, turned and grinned at me, and curled her finger. I joined the others as we walked up the spiral staircase. I took the initiative and placed her little hand in mine. She grinned at me.

"You're new to me. I'm Bonnie. I'm celebrating my twenty-fourth birthday. I wanted to see what you have to share."

"Little Bonnie Blue, you'll surely find out tonight. I'm Peter and I've lots to show you. You'll be begging for more."

She giggled. I kissed her. I always kiss a giggler. They need it.

The room we entered had pillows and sofas all around the room. I had been here before. It was a great room for what was going to happen next. I knew the routine. I started stripping and so did all the others. But all eyes were on Bonnie and she knew it. I took charge. It was the Master in me. I told all the girls to get on their knees on the pillows and I directed the men to start jacking off. This was going to be a classic bukkake letting three girls enjoy the pleasure of our seed. And Bonnie was proudly in the middle, hoping for the most come.

As we were jerking the girls were busy with themselves. The two other girls were making love to Bonnie. One was sucking on her swollen nipples and another was finger fucking Bonnie to a quick, raging come. In fact, she had been coming since she had knelt down. I could see that she was a come slut. My favorite kind of woman.

Finally, as we were approaching the moment of spurting our spunk, the girls were mauling and grappling with each other's pussies and tits.

"Sit up and take it you sluts!"

They followed orders. They sat up and looked up into our eyes. Actually into mine. I was the Master here and they knew it. I was waiting for the other two men to loose their come. They did. They were squirting on the three girls' faces and tits. Finally I shot my wad and the strings of sperm were all aimed at my Bonnie Blue. I filled her open mouth and watched her swallow. Then I took her head and rammed my cock into her mouth and she started sucking me dry. She started coming again too. I could tell from her quivers and the way she fingered her cunt.

The other men followed suit. Their girls were cleaning them up also. And all the while the girls were finger fucking themselves and dripping pussy juices down onto their thighs and soaking the pillows. The room was opulent, with beautiful wall art and expensive furniture. It was meant to please the clientele, and it did. But what really pleased us was the sex that we shared that evening. There is nothing like a good bukkake to stimulate your genitals to produce more sperm.

"Now, you ladies, clean each other up. Lick up that spunk. I want to watch. Don't you men want to watch too?"

The girls started licking and sucking each other and making each other come. My Bonnie Blue was doing most of the coming. She was indeed a come slut. She grabbed the head of one girl and rammed the girl's face into her pussy. Bonnie wanted more and she was getting it. She fucked the face of the girl coming all the while.

The other two men were more than happy to watch. Then they each grabbed one of the girls and moved off for more action. Bonnie Blue was left for me. I knew she would be. I had taken command and she was the spoils. The one all had wanted, and I had been given her to use as I pleased. I would do so.

My cock was rising again. My prick was pointing up and proud, ready to fuck something. Bonnie Blue was going to get the fucking of her life.

I looked up as a waitress brought in champagne in crystal glasses. Everyone looked at her.

"Compliments of the management. We hope you are enjoying your stay here in our club. Please have fun."

She placed the drinks upon the central table, nodded, glanced over with lust at Bonnie, and left the room.

At this point we all paused, picked up the stemware, and toasted the evening. Then we returned to what we had been doing. One fellow began eating the pussy of his girl again while he poured some champagne into it. And again she whimpered and moaned with lust. The other fellow was fucking his girl from behind. She was humping back into his prick and begging for more.

"Come here Bonnie Blue. Sit on my lap and let me look at you. I want you, but I want to know you too."

"You can know all you want daddy. I love sex. I crave it more than life itself. I'll do whatever you want."

"Then Bonnie, we're going to have some fucking now. Some hard and deep fucking and that cunt of yours will be abused. Believe it. I will fucking tear you up baby girl. Still want to fuck me?"

"Oh, daddy. Use me now, please. Damn, I need a cock in every hole I have. Fuck me now, daddy!"

With this I picked her up in my arms and carried her to a sofa. I tossed her onto the sofa and then grabbed her legs and spread them wide and high in the air. Her pussy gash spread apart with her shaven cunt lips glistening. Her little bung hole was winking at me too. I moved in and I slid my prick into her pussy. She was so fucking wet and greasy that I didn't even have to guide it in. It was sucked in by her ready and willing cooze.

I thrust hard and then I pulled back and thrust even harder and she screamed with the power of my fucking. I fucked her deep and hard and I was banging my balls against her ass hole and fucking over and over again. She kept begging for more and more.

"Oh god, daddy please, oh damn, oh fuck me harder daddy. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

So much pussy juice was coming out and she was so damned creamy that I had no problem fucking her deep, even though it was a tight cunt. So fucking tight. And so fucking good. I was making her come so much I was afraid I would use up all her juices. Not a chance. She was a real come slut and could come all night.

I decided she'd had enough. It was my turn. I began sending strings of spunk into that tight quim and filled it up. I pulled out and it all started dripping and creaming out of her now abused pussy hole. Her sighs and moaning made me proud of my performance.

She was a little rag doll of a girl right now. I picked her up, placed her in my lap, and kissed her as she needed to be kissed. She returned it and gave me lots of tongue to suck and she sucked mine. We relaxed for a long time. We watched the other couples fucking and eating pussy and asses and enjoyed the view.

The evening had to come to an end. I needed to get up in the morning even if I only got a couple of hours of sleep. My little Bonnie Blue gave me her email address and I promised to see her again when I was in Texas. We parted ways there in the lounge. I knew she would probably get more fucking that night. She was a come slut. But I had been pleased with her and left her with a kiss and a caress on the cheek.

~~~

We passed emails back and forth. We got to know each. We wanted more of each other. I definitely wanted more of my little come slut whore. She had made me feel young again. I needed some of that pussy badly.

Finally business brought me to Texas again. I made arrangements to meet my Bonnie in Austin this time. This was a great town, filled with fun and music and clubs. We would have a ball. I had taken a suite in the Driskill downtown for me and Bonnie. She would get all of me for the weekend, while I was not busy with business.

I met her with my rental at the airport. She had flown in from her hometown. She was shining with her glow from top to bottom. Her smile itself made me start to get hard as we walked out of the lobby of the airport to my waiting car. It did not help when she reached over and rubbed my dick as we walked arm in arm out the doors.

As I was driving from the airport she kept smiling at me and glowing with the glow of come lust. She was a lovely little whore. She pulled her dress up and showed me she was wearing no panties. Her pussy was already wet. Then she opened her blouse and popped her bra off. Her tits were free and the nipples were poking out and wanting to be sucked badly.

She leaned over, unzipped my pants, and fished my hard prick out. I was fondling a tit and nipple with my fingers. I pinched it and she moaned as her mouth descended upon my cock.

Damn! I could barely drive straight and her teeth were biting the head of my cock. Then she sucked the whole thing in and began bobbing up and down, faster and faster, using her spit and her hand to jack me as she sucked. I was so close to coming. Then I did. I filled her mouth with sperm as she gagged, and some ran out her nose. But she was a brave little come slut. She coughed a little and then took it all in. She licked up all that she could and searched for more.

The rest of the ride she told me stories of eating the pussy of her best friend last week. They had made love all night long when she did not have to work the next day. Then they made more love. They sucked each other's pussies in a 69 position. And they loved to lick each other's ass hole. Rimming was fun! And so was tribbing. She was a come slut and could never get enough coming. And she loved teasing me about it.

None of this bothered me in the least. A come slut would be a whore and that was what I wanted. Just so long as she loved her daddy and master. I had plans for that pussy of hers, and other things too.

First we stopped in the hotel and dropped off all her luggage. Then we freshened up. We needed it after all the coming that went on in my rental car. After that we went to dinner at the Driskill Grill downstairs and dined perfectly for the evening to come.

We went upstairs to the top floor. I had a suite and we were going to use it. As soon as the door closed I grabbed her and ripped her clothes from her body. She started trembling with lust and her nipples grew so large they looked like erasers. Her pussy was wet and started dripping as I threw my own clothes off. Then I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I bounced her on the bed and put her exactly as I wanted her. My prick was fucking raging and wanting to fuck something quickly and deeply.

She was sitting on her thighs gazing into my eyes and tears of love were forming. I knelt on the bed, grabbed her hair with both hands and dragged her face to my prick.

"Suck it bitch! Eat my cock, you little slut. Eat me now and do it right!"

She eagerly licked the tip of my dick and holding my balls with one hand she held my cock and began working on it to make it even harder, if possible. She was slobbering all over my cock and sucking it all in. Finally she just deep throated it as I rammed farther into her mouth. She was gagging and could barely breathe but she was squeezing my balls and fingering her clit and coming all over that hotel bed. She had come enough. I wanted to come somewhere else. She moaned when I pulled out and released her hair.

"Daddy, I wanted some come. I love your come, daddy. Am I getting come, daddy?"

"Bonnie Blue, you will be filled with come. Just wait."

I pressed her head down into the bedclothes as her ass rose in the opposite direction. I held her down as I went behind her on my knees. She got the idea and laughed. I spread her ass cheeks and started sucking and licking on her little pucker. She had an orgasm. My little come slut! I rimmed her good to make her lubed and ready. Then I rose, placed the head of my peter at her winking little bung hole and started forcing my way in. I soon found this hole had been used before.

Ramming into the hole I crammed my whole cock into it and she pushed hard back against my crotch and balls. She wanted this fuck badly. So she got it. I was filling her whole ass hole with throbbing cock and began fucking her and fucking her and she was begging her daddy for more dick.

"I need come daddy. I need come. Fuck my shit hole, damn, its good. Fuck me daddy."

She got it. I pumped her and thrust all of my cock into her bung hole and kept fucking until I had to finally shoot my come. All the while her cunt had been pouring out creamy juices onto the bed and her tits were jiggling. I had been mauling them and squeezing them and pinching her nipples, causing her to moan and whimper. Then the strings of spunk filled her ass hole. She was so fucking tight that nothing leaked out.

I withdrew slowly. A cream pie formed at her ass hole. I took one hand, scraped it into the other and reached around her whimpering body.

"Eat this, little come slut. Eat my come from your own ass hole. Lick it my little girl."

She eagerly ate the come and licked my hand clean. She had an orgasm as she ate it.

"I'm still coming daddy. Oh god, I keep coming."

I moved in front of her. I kissed her. I kissed her deeply and with lots of tongue. I tasted my own come and I loved what we were together. My little come slut was what I needed. And I was the daddy and master she needed.

The night was not finished, but we decided to take a shower together. We were naked and the facilities were grand. We began washing each other's body. As we washed I crammed some fingers into her hairless cunt and made her come again. She loved coming. I was giving her what she wanted.

We cleaned up and toweled each other down. Then she knelt and praised my cock again. She sucked it in and mouthed it around. She chewed on it and I finally managed to come a little. That was what she always wanted. I wiped the pussy come from her legs where it had dripped again.

This was the little come slut I had searched for. We would be good together.

I wondered what would come next.