My Little Cousin has Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and I quickly finished our breakfast and cleared our dishes from the table. "Mom, Brian and I are going horse back riding again. We will be back before the guest arrive." Molly said as she headed for the door.

"Okay, have fun and take it easy on your cousin." My Aunt said.

I laughed and said, "Been awhile since I have been on a horse. I am already a bit stiff."

We didn't waste anytime walking the horses to our hill by the tree. We let the horses go in a good gallop. When we got there we quickly unsaddled the horses to let them roam.

Molly jumped into my arm telling me, "My God I want you so bad. I had everything I could do from jumping you at breakfast in front of my Mom." Then she kissed me deeply.

"Okay, let's at least get the blanket out before we go any further." I told her as we parted.

I went to the saddle and got the blanket off the back and when I turned around there stood Molly completely naked. I know before how I said she was very plain looking. But now seeing her like this and full of life she seemed very beautiful.

After I spread out the blanket Molly walked onto the blanket up to me then got on her knees and started to unbuckle my belt. As she did this I reached into my pocket and produce two condoms.

"Two?" She questioned.

"Just in case we want to do it twice." I answered with a smile of my face.

Molly eagerly pulled my pants down. My already hard cock popped out right in front of her face. Without hesitation her mouth took my cock into her mouth. As she teased and sucked my cock I took off my shirt.

Looking up at me she saw me naked and pulled my cock from her mouth with a "pop".

"I am ready, fuck me Brian. Teach me how to fuck how you like it."

"Molly I don't want to hurt you so we have to go slow."

With that I had her lay down and I explored her body as I did the first time. Her pussy was dripping wet by the time my tongue licked her slit and clit. She moaned deeply. She was more than ready.

I moved up between her legs and place the crown of my cock along the slit of her pussy and slid it up and down her wet lips and against her engorged clit. I saw pre-cum drip on top of her pussy so decided I better put a condom on.

Molly watched as I put the condom on and rolled it down my shaft. I went back to running the crown of my cock along her slit. "Are you ready?" I asked. Molly nodded yes.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock past her lips. Her eyes went wide and I saw tears starting to form. "Ow, that kind of hurts. That's a lot different than a couple of fingers."

"Just relax. I will go slow." I answered. I held my cock in that position and slowly pulled it part way out then back in to the same point. Then I went a little deeper each time until half my cock was in her.

"Okay, okay you need to stop for a bit. It hurts too much."

It was hard to stop. Her pussy felt so warm, wet and tight. But I did my best to hold my position. After a short bit Molly bit her lower lip and said, "Okay keep going."

Fear that I wouldn't last long I pushed a few more times and I was deep inside her. I lay down on top of her holding my cock motionless inside her and started to kiss her. We just laid there letting her get comfortable with this intrusion of her body.

I could feel the head of my cock swell as I filled her pussy even more. I needed to fuck her and fuck her now. I started to slowly fuck Molly. Tears leaked from her eyes and down the side of her face. It wasn't long and the tears were gone and her body responded to me.

The pain turned to pleasure as her hips rotated with me and she moaned as I pumped my cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

I braced myself up on my arms and told her I wasn't going to last long and to reach down and rub her clit with her finger.

She did as I told her and I could tell she enjoyed it as she moaned as she touched herself. I started to fuck my cousin harder and faster. Just thinking of the taboo of fucking my cousin was making me want her harder and deeper. But I didn't want to hurt her. She wasn't ready for that.

I felt her body tense up then pump hard several times into me. "Oooooohh FUCK she yelled as she came hard on my cock. I thrust hard and deep 3 times before I felt myself cum hard into the condom. Four more thrust and the last of strong orgasm subsided. I collapsed on top of her and I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock draining everything ounce from me.

After a bit we caught our breath. I slowly and carefully pulled my cock out of Molly. I looked at my cock and I could see blood on it from taking her virginity. But I was startled when I saw that the condom broke. I just filled my cousin with my seed!

Molly could tell by the expression on my face something was up. "What's wrong?"

"Molly, the condom broke. I came inside you." I told her.

"Oh my God, what do we do?"

"We pray you don't get pregnant. After the party we go into town and get newer condoms. These are almost a year old."

Molly kissed me. Then said, "Thank you for be so kind and gentle with me."

We got dressed and got the horses saddled up and went back to the house just in time as the guests were starting to arrive.

After everyone left we told her parents we were going into town for a Dairy Queen. We got a box of condoms. As we started our trip back to the house Molly moved up next to me and started to kiss my neck and ear as I drove. She was doing a great job turning me on. Her hand went to the bulge in my pants and was rubbing my cock through my jeans.

Without hesitation she undid my pants and pulled out my cock and started to give a great blow job. We were at a stop light when a truck pulled up next to me. The guy in the passenger seat could see me getting a blow job. They honked their horn and gave me thumbs up. Molly looked up at them then sat up and pulled up her shirt and flashed them as the light turned green and I sped off.

"I think I like being naughty." Molly laughed.

I hadn't even got out of town and I couldn't hold back and I shot a big load into Molly's mouth.

We pulled into the drive to the farm house. The driveway is about a mile before you get to the farm house. A gravel road with no other houses. I pulled off onto a dirt road that is used to get back into another part of the farm.

"Where are we going?" Molly asked.

I looked at her and smiled and said, "Don't you think we should try out these condoms?"

Molly laughed and said, "Good idea!"

I came to a stop and turned off the car. Molly was already taking off her pants before I got my seat belt off. I moved over next to her and we started to kiss. While kissing her I helped her out of her shirt and bra. Molly wasted no time at getting my belt off and jeans zipped down.

My hand went to Molly's pussy. She was already soaking wet. I easily slid two fingers in her and she moaned with pleasure.

We got my pants off and my cock was standing at full attention. I opened the box and took out a condom and handed it to Molly telling her to put it on me.

It took a bit and with a little instruction she got the condom on me. She threw her leg over me so she was straddling and facing me. I held my cock in my hand while I cupped one breast and sucked the nipple of the other breast.

Molly slowly lowered herself onto my cock. It went much easier, but I could tell there was some discomfort.

What ever discomfort she was having it quickly went away as she was bouncing up and down my hard cock in no time. She suddenly bared down hard on me just moving her hips grinding on me. She let her hand explore her own clit as she thrust away on me.

"Ooooooh fuck" she yelled as she came hard and gushed all over my cock.

"Molly keep going, I haven't cum yet." I encouraged her.

Molly barely missed a beat as she went back to bouncing up and down on my cock. I started to thrust hard deep into her as we rode in rhythm. I held both her breasts in my hands as I pounded as hard as I could into her. I could feel my balls getting heavy and wanting it's release.

"Oh Jesus Christtttt I am going to cum Molly." I moaned as I filled the condom with my seed. A few seconds later Molly had her second orgasm and collapsed onto my shoulder.

While Molly rested on my shoulder I ran my fingers through her long blonde hair. I could feel my cock starting to go limp. In fear some of my seed my leak out of the condom I whispered in her ear. "You need to get up so I can take off the condom."

She watched as I took of the condom and tossed it out the car window into to the woods. Molly looked at my flaccid cock with some of my cum still on it and said, "Let me clean that up for you."

With that she leaned over and took my limp cock into her mouth and began to suck and lick it clean. I taught her well because in a short time she had my cock standing tall and wanting more of her tight wet pussy.

"Molly, lets get out of the car. I want to do something different." We got out and I walked over to her side of the car. I told her to lean over and brace her self on the car seat. She eagerly did as she was told.

I quickly put on a new condom as I couldn't wait to pound her pussy from behind. I was looking over seeing how nice her breasts look hanging down as I held my cock to enter her. The head of my cock had a mind of it's own as it touched her from behind it thrust into her.

"OW, that hurts! What are you doing?"

In my haste I had just slammed half my cock into her ass. I quickly pulled it out. "I'm sorry." I apologized.

I carefully guided my cock to her pussy. After I was sure I was entering the correct hole I took ahold of her hips and slammed my cock deep inside her. "Mmmm , that feel much better." Molly moaned.

Holding her hips I slowly fucked her from behind and enjoyed the view as I could see little tits bounces and her ass flapped every time I thrust in.

Having already cum twice I knew it was going to take me awhile to reach a 3rd orgasm. I decided to try a few new things. I reached up and cupped her breast while I fucked her for a bit. Then I took her long hair into one hand started to pull it gently. She seemed to like it so I pulled harder.

"Oh yeah that feels good, pull my hair harder and fuck me harder." She demanded.

I started to fuck her hard and faster while giving hard tugs on her hair. Her body began to tremble. " Oh god, oh god, oooohhh godddddd." She yelled as she came.

Her arms buckled as she started to fall forward from her orgasm. I had a good grip on her hair which kept her from collapsing. I reached forward with my other hand and grabbed her shoulder. Letting go of her hair I grabbed the other shoulder.

Molly was like a rag doll as I held her up and continued to slam my cock into her. Molly was starting to respond as she was thrusting back into me. My legs and arms were getting tired. The sweat was dripping off me and I felt like I was going to lose my grip on her. I didn't know how much longer I could keep going.

I tightened my grip on her shoulders and started to go as hard and fast as I could. I finally felt that great feeling of I was about to cum.

As my first jet of cum filled the condom Molly shook harder than she did before as she came again. I slowly pumped her pussy a few more times as I emptied my self into the condom.

She fell forward onto the car seat and I collapsed on top of her. I could feel my cock pulsating inside her and I didn't want to leave that warm softness of love.

Molly and I got back to the house. Most of the rest of the day was spent hanging out at the house visiting with my Aunt and Uncle. After dinner I helped clean up. I told my Aunt and Uncle I would be leaving the next morning and thanked them for putting me up at their house.

Molly had a sad look on her face when she said, "Does this mean we won't be able to go for one last horse ride tomorrow?"

"Molly, we still have some light left. How about we go for an evening ride?"

"Great, I will be ready in 5 minutes." She said as she ran upstairs to change.

My Aunt laughed and said, "My goodness those horses have had more riding done in the last few days than they have all year."

I almost blushed as I thought to myself, if you only knew I going out to give your daughter a final good bye fuck.

Molly and I had the horses saddled up in no time and we were galloping off to our favorite spot. When we arrived I started to spread out the blanket and Molly said, "Brian, I have a special favor to ask."

I looked into her eyes and couldn't get a hint of what she wanted.

"Since we are down to one condom, I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum several times before you fuck me. I want you to fuck me from behind again and pull my hair but even harder. Fuck, I'm wet just thinking about it."

I smiled at her and said, "Take off your clothes and lay down."

Molly and I got naked together. I thought to myself, what have I created?

I decided to take my time as I got on top of her and started to kiss her gently on the lips. I nibbled on her ears, kissed her neck then kissed her deeply. As I was on top of her I gently grinded my hard cock into her pelvis.

I moved down to her cute little tits and sucked, nibbled, cupped and gently pinched her tits and nipples. Before moving down I sucked hard on her breasts near each nipple so next morning when she looked in the mirror she would see two hickeys as my parting gift.

"Oh fuck Brian you are making me so horny. Eat my pussy please." She begged.

I lingered a bit longer then moved down to her pussy. I teased her some more as I kissed her inner thighs and occasionally licked her labia. After a bit of this teasing I concentrated on licking and sucking her pussy and clit. It wasn't even a minute before Molly's hips were thrusting against my mouth and she had her first orgasm.

I didn't give her a chance to recover. I kept sucking and then added my fingers inside her hot wet love tunnel. I started to rub her G spot. It was already felt like a rough walnut. I kept this up for maybe two minutes before Molly was moaning, "Oh fuck that feels goooood. Fuck I am going to cum againnnnn."

I kept going after her second orgasm. I decided to add a little something different. I slid my middle finger out then slowly inserted it up her ass. She never flinched but seemed to enjoy it even more. I slowly finger fucked her pussy and ass while I licked her hard little clit. I kept this slow tease up for a good 20 minutes. As she seemed to be getting close to having an orgasm I would back off a bit. It was getting to the point my mouth was getting tired.

I started to finger fuck her ass and pussy faster and harder as I now took her love button into my mouth and sucked on it and ran my tongue across it.

"Ooooooohh oooooohh shit!" She yelled as she came a third time. I don't think I could wait anymore to fuck her tight little pussy. My cock was starting to hurt as it needed relief. My cock was dripping pre cum as a long strand hung from it and dripped onto the blanket.

I looked at Molly with a hungry look and said, "Molly, I don't know if I can keep going. It feels like my balls are about to explode."

Molly got into the doggy position and said, "Then fuck me like you need it."

I took out the last condom from the box and quickly put it on. It was a few seconds before I was deep inside her hot tight pussy. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust long hard strokes. Then I remembered how she liked it a bit rough. I slapped her hard on her ass then grabbed her hair and started to pull it.

"Oooow, fuck yes that feel s good. You like fucking your little cousin? Making me your little slut bitch? Yes, that's it fuck me good and hard."

Not sure what came over her but I liked the dirty talk. My balls were ready to be emptied after a short period of fucking. I slammed into her deprived pussy 4 hard strokes and I filled the condom with my seed.

The urge was still there. I kept fucking her and barely missed a beat. We went a good 20 minutes and Molly had 2 orgasms before I was ready to shoot my load again. This orgasm was much stronger than the last one. I nearly passed out as I felt my cock explode 3 or 4 jets of seed into the condom. I fell on top of her and she collapsed under me.

I lay there on top of her with my cock still in her wet pussy. I felt her pussy constrict and squeeze my cock. I could feel more seed being emptied every time she did that. I finally regained my strength and got up and pulled my cock out of her soaked pussy.

To my surprised I could see my seed had oozed up and out of the condom. "Umm Molly, we might have a problem. I may have cum inside you a bit."

"It's okay Brian. If I get pregnant I will have an abortion. "

The sun was setting and getting dark. We got on the horses and rode them back at a slow pace.

Once inside the house we watched tv with her parents. I said my good nights and good byes as I planned on leaving at 6 in the morning because I had a long drive home.

Her parents turned in the same time we went upstairs. Molly didn't either bother going to her room to change as she followed me into my room and started to undress.

"I take it you plan on sleeping with me?" I asked her.

"Damn right. I just want to cuddle up and fall asleep with you."

We got into bed and she put her head on my shoulder and in no time we were both sound asleep.

I wake up and I am groggy but I can make out the time on the alarm clock is 5 a.m. I become a bit more coherent and realize that Molly is not on my shoulder anymore. She sucking my cock and I was already hard!

"Good morning. I thought I would give you a going away gift. Just lay back and enjoy it." She told me.

That was what I did. I lay down and watched her as she did everything I had taught her to do. Her tongue did amazing things to me. She licked the entire shaft. Teased the tip underside. Licked my balls. Slid it part way up my ass. By the time she took my cock in her mouth I was ready to cum.

She stroked my cock a few times and I erupted into her mouth. Molly hungrily gulped it down. Her mouth came off my cock with a pop. My cock was already starting to go down when she said. "I am not done with you yet. You did something to me that felt good now it's your turn."

I wondered what that was as she continued to suck my cock and play with my balls. Then I knew what it was as I felt her finger slowly slide up my ass. I have to admit; at first I didn't think I would like it. But it started to feel good.

Between her sucking my cock and finger fucking my ass it didn't take long before I was hard. Molly moved up and straddled my hips as she rubbed her pussy along the shaft of my cock. A couple of times I felt my cock almost slide inside her.

"Molly, we have to be careful." I told her.

"I know, I will." She whispered.

A couple of times the head of my cock slid just inside her pussy, but she quickly pulled it out. It took all my will power to hold back and not thrust my cock into her aching pussy.

About the 10th time she did this she kept going and took my whole cock inside her pussy. Fuck it felt good to feel her wetness surround my cock. I could feel her cervix grinding on the head of my cock.

"God I can't believe how much better your cock feels inside me without a rubber on it." She whispered.

"You feel amazing to Molly." I said as I reached up and started to play with her tits.

Molly started to ride me and I wondered how long she was going to go before she pulled my cock out. I was not sure how long I could hold out.

"Brian, I want you to fuck me and cum in me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

My good judgement left me and I rolled her over onto her back and slowly began to fuck her in the missionary position.

"Fuck me deeper and harder." She demanded

I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and drove my cock deep inside her pussy. Fuck her pussy felt like it was on fire.