My Little Gem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out in the living room, Grandpa Jones extolled the virtues of some dog food amidst the buzzing and crackling from the ionosphere. I sat on the end of the bed pulling my jeans off and reaching for the sweats.

She whisked them away, "Uh-uh. You don't wear these with underwear when you're at home."

"Yeah, since when?" I noticed her close set eyes sparkling, a trace of a smile.

"Silly, there are no fashion police here! Now-" she pushed me back, "Lift your butt."

I complied, "Uh, I CAN do this, you know. What are fashion-"

She tugged my underwear down and off, "Just be hush, I'm busy." Pulling my member away from my belly, she bent over, kissing it, then taking it in, just a little at a time. She pulled up and licked her lips before resuming, subsuming my sudden interest. Before my hardness was complete, she held all of me in her mouth, licking and swirling her tongue, a hundred different tortures.

She saw me watching, her eyes flickering up from her effort.

She stopped, "Don't watch, I'm relaxing you."

I stared up at the dusty ceiling fan as she brought my arousal to pitch, no longer able to engulf my entirety. It was my own errand not to jump and exclaim as she compounded my urgency in leaps and bounds, showcasing her mastery. She brought me effortlessly to the precipice, my spurting need alerting her to my suddenly building storm. I was just about to..

She had laid her head on my thigh, sliding her hand up and down my twitching stallion, keeping me on the ridge. I groaned my pleasure, my want, past words.

"Oh, this has been just SO relaxing, Theron. Hasn't it?" She arose and began putting my sweats on, both legs at once.

Large red waves still churned in my mind. Now I remembered. Jenny didn't like to rush. She ate popcorn one kernel at a time, that kind of woman. I rose as she snugged the sweats and hugged her. "Yeah, relaxing, that's it." My cock stood out in front of me like a sword. "I feel so limp now."

A triumphant chuckle, "I can tell. Let's go butter the popcorn."

She sat more on my side of the couch because the middle was pretty wallowed out. The thrift store wasn't big on barely used stuff. Crystal Gayle sang plaintively as we munched, feet on the coffee table.

"They've got real whiskers, huh!"

Jenny, puzzled, "What does?"

I pointed, mouthful of popcorn.

"Oh, my slippers you mean. Well, of course. You know rabbits have whiskers." She smiled at me sidelong, "Jimmy's got a matching pair, he loves them.

I nodded, "I bet that took some doing, finding those."

"I dunno, Mom found them on Amazon, I think." She shifted away to prop on the other end of the couch, dropping her bunnies on the floor.

"Here, turn my way so I can see your face."

I shifted around. "Need any more butter?"

She wiped her hands on a paper towel, "No, I'm good." Her bare feet crept in beside my thigh, "Gonna get better, maybe." One toe gingerly edged against my scrotum. She scowled.

"Something wrong?"

"Huh? Uh, no, just thinking if I pumped or not. I think I did. Usually Jimmy does the job, he's just voracious! But yeah, I did. You know, the other day I was in the produce section and a baby started crying and away I went." She laughed, "I was just lactating away, soaking my bra!" She stretched, stifling a yawn. "I was telling you, because I know you like my boobies." Her toe rubbed my sac in little circles, then a nudge at the bottom, pushing up.

I swallowed some popcorn, "That I do! I love how they feel."

"You're sweet. I know I've told you that before, but you are. My life, well, that life is really hit and miss." Jenny gave me a soft look, her other foot rubbing my shaft, "Not much opportunity."

I looked down at her feet, those naughty feet. "Are you having fun?"

"Best time in weeks, sailor. I'm feeling slightly indecent." She pulled my old quilt off the back of the couch, spreading it over her legs, but accidentally kicking my burgeoning erection in the process.

I winced, hoping she didn't see.

She saw, "Oh God, I'm so sorry, are you, I didn't mean to.." almost frantic, drawing up.

"Blame it on the midnight."

She sang, "Ooh, shame on the moon!"

We laughed, free breathing restored.

Her toes went back to work, "I've got to buy you a radio," jerking her thumb at the console as Old Possum started in. "Either that or a mood ring."

"A mood ring? I've never-"

"Nevermind. My mother still has hers..listen, enjoy your youth. There's times gone by that need to stay gone. Hey?"

"Yeah?"

"Pull it out for me. I want to make sure it isn't injured."

"That's your excuse?" I pulled my waistband out and looked in. "Hmmph, seems Ok to me, maybe bigger than usual. There's evil feet 'round here."

She rumpled around under the quilt, before her duster emerged, to lay atop the cushions, a bare arm tucking her hair back behind her ear. "I'll have you know I have on my highly erotic Playtex bra, but not another stitch. Wanna lil peek, hmm?" Her face was a parody of impishness, a feminine challenge to play. I wasn't sure of the rules, but her mischievousness greased the skids. I slipped into the role, peeling back the quilt slightly.

"I doubt I'll find much under here. There used to be girl feet, but they're gone now too." My hand crept further as she watched, bemused. "Still nothing. Is it possible that all you are is a head?"

I was rewarded with a wicked smile, "Where was that head in your bedroom? You might better keep looking. There's a surprise in every box." Jenny wriggled away as my hands kept up their search.

"I was surprised with your box, that's for-"

"Shhh! Don't be gauche. Be good, now.."

I was leaning onto my elbows now, creeping across the middle of the couch, when I touched soft, very soft. And just a knuckle away was fur, also soft.

Above me, a whisper, "Bee Eye En Gee Oh, and Bingo was his name." She flipped the edge of the quilt over my head, enveloping me in darkness.

"So much for my peek," I mumbled, still scuttling forward.

A tiny shaft of light from above, "Look harder."

Dimly, I began to make out her thighs drawn up, parted, darkness between. I inhaled her scent in the close quarters, guiding my quest, lending inerrantly to the final inches of my journey.

My lips met her parting, her nethers moist and fleshy. Each in turn did I pull on gently as I kissed, loosing just the least of my tongue to tantalize and gain her interest. She stirred above and my tendril of light vanished. Behind my head came the slightest of touches, a miniscule push, my nose impelled into her furrow.

It was the briefest of contacts, but as her hips jerked, she yipped, a voicing of utter surprise. She undulated, presenting her sex more fully for my questing, implicitly urging my caress.

My tongue was at her entrance, wending a circular path, her inner lips apart, welcoming. I entered, licking the wet ridges of her intimacy, deeper, then yet deeper still, feeling her welcoming clench, a pull drawing on my tongue. A muttering, barely heard, "Ahh! Just..so. Just so..slow, like that. Again, Theron, again. Oh. You're SO naughty, you sweet boy, so..naughty."

In time, my hands came to hold her soft ass, tilting it to drink her nectar more deeply. I parted the matted furriness above my landing, little adventures, fractions by fractions, advancing on the center of her pleasures, but never quite. I was resolute to serve but not sate, rather, infuriate her needs as she'd done me most recently. Her wetted puss had swelled, round and chubby by the time I arrived at the base of her rubbery mount. My thumbs parted her completely, her want laid bare in the dimness, proudly jutting from its hood. My lips encircled it, clenching the base tightly. I cocooned her clit in my pursed lips, yet made no other endeavor.

There were indistinct whisperings, perhaps they were just sounds of passion. Her thighs had tightened on my head as if to imprison me. My tongue lightly tapped her tiny end, feeling the ridge of her hood and peeling it back, petting her naked arousal with a feathery lick. Her thighs tightened, silencing the outside world. It was dark and I drew her pussy into my mouth, as much as I could, to lick and suck. My efforts were amateurish, the inexperience of youth, but yet she was pleasured. Her hips undulated in my hands and the smell of her sex became stronger, intoxicatingly so. A wrenching spasm brought fresh juices to my chin. I drew back as best I could from her clutch. Her legs opened as her hands combed through my hair, guiding my efforts, seeking her release.

She moaned, "Ahh, Theron, yes eat me, don't..stop. Suck me..there. Yes! Right there, YES!" Jenny ground her pubis against me violently, "Faster, oh God faster!" Suddenly, she stopped all movement, her body stilled, one of her bra straps halfway down her arm. "Ahh. Here it is, yes, here it is, right..now! Oh suck me, suck me, gentle, oh I'm coming!" She gave herself over, trembling, eyes closed, mouth agape breathing with almost a sense of wonderment on her face. I gentled her along until she pulled my face away, gazing at me. If only for a moment, I got a glimpse of a past Jenny, her face young and untroubled.

"Theron, Theron." She giggled, "How was dinner?"

I wiped my face on the quilt, "Amazing! You sure know how to serve it up."

A sultry chuckle, "Kitchen's still open. Wanna stop in?" She scrunched further down on the old couch.

As I crawled above her, she pushed my sweatpants back. Her pheromones had kept me achingly hard. My excitement showed as she took me in hand guiding me to her center. She jacked me once, twice and my goo spilled onto her slack hanging lips. Then my head was in her entrance. It was tight from orgasm, closed from her spasms. Our eyes met, inches apart.

Jenny nodded, gazing eyes to eyes, "Take it boy. Don't spare the horses."

I pushed my way in. A hot wet glove enveloped me. I was beyond thought at the ecstasy overtaking me! I peeled her bra up around her neck so I could feel her tits against my chest as I began to ride her. I knew I wouldn't last long, knew it at first thrust. As before, she grasped me from within, milking me, as she rubbed her crevasse at our meetings, fully in the game. Maybe she expected a Lothario capable of a longer ride, but mine was only the dime tour.

And as I raised up, I took her breast in hand, kissing her deeply, tonguing her tonsils, knowing my wave was cresting. Somehow, I kept my eyes open so she could see the flood washing over me as I flooded her pussy with a million of me, no longer able to staunch the flow. And as I came, she worked me from within and without, her knowledge of how to please a man coming to the fore. I was deep within her, wishing to go even further as instinct replaced inclination, a golden sun blazing in my mind as I called out her name, rejoicing in my own delivery.

Her fingernails traced my back as she squeezed out my final offerings. I was within a hair's breadth of somnolence from my relief. It's so ironic that it's only a brief repast for the fairer sex. Her breast was still in my hand and her lips were bee stung from our passion. I drank from them again, in gratefulness as I remained deep inside her.

Jenny stayed the night this time. In my bed, I wrapped around her, pulling the blankets close as the rain pattered on my window.

12