My Little Gem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to see where I stay over? Gram calls mine the Wyoming room."

The ascent led to her inner sanctorum, an eggshell chenille spread on a raised oak bed, a veneered matching dresser and a highboy. There were pull draperies with silken gold cords and drawbacks and a poster of 'My Friend Flicka', signed by the cast. As I looked around in wonder, Livy stepped close, tippy toeing, giving me a peck. She pulled my shoulders close, murmuring, "Thank you for helping, Theron."

I chuckled, "Not done yet. Does your Mama know you're redecorating?"

She grinned, "She's in on it. You'll get to meet her, but Daddy's in LA doing contract work. He does entertainment law. Back when, he used to do a lot of USO work."

I examined a Remington sketch of a tired cowboy, hat down on his face, astride a grazing mare, "Sounds like an interesting life"

"It is, but he works too much and we never see him.." Livy sighed, "Anyway, nuff about that. Bend down, you." Challenge in her voice, "I want to kiss you for real."

I did want to kiss her. Just maybe a kiss. I'd thought about her in unguarded moments. My consent, my downfall.

This time, I felt her lips. Soft, a butterfly's landing on a dandelion, her blue eyes closed, mouth for the taking. I gave gently, cupping the back of her head, my other hand at her waist.

After a moment, she pulled away, scarcely. A whisper, "Oh. This is nice, so nice." Her body relaxed against me, more trusting. I felt her lips open, just a smidgen, her breath faint, indistinct. Her tongue, tentative, dallied, seeking cautious entrance. "Knock, knock."

I let her in, a tiny welcome nibble, smiling lips. She felt it, a girlish giggle in her throat as our mouths opened more fully. And in our affections, I felt her shiver and her hands began squeezing my arms and shoulders.

The devil shouted encouragement from my left shoulder, while the stained glass choirboy on the right evinced his silent disappointment.

Willingly, she drew closer, molding to my frame, my hands straying south, cupping the magic buns, drawing her more tightly to me.

Just the feel of her ass..It felt just like it looked. I squeezed her delights, my sudden hardness against her belly. My little head elbowed my conscience out of the way.

We breathed, her blue eyes dancing.

"Oh my." She traced my burgeoning, then winked, "That's the best compliment a man can give."

"I've never been a good liar."

"I'd like to get better acquainted with Mr. Truthful."Fingers tugged my zipper, questing, until I poked through my boxers, "Oops! There he is!" She trailed her fingernails up my shaft.

I jerked, "Livy! Dear God!"

"What? You don't like that?" A gentle tug, a lick on my lips. "Open up. Pay no attention to the hand down there." She giggled, "Now kiss me like you mean it!"

As our tongues danced, she rubbed my glans against her stomach under her shirt, silky smooth. I felt my balls tighten, readying..

We broke apart, gasping, "Do you treat all your furniture movers like this?"

She pulled on me faster now, her other hand tracing my cheek, "No, just one. I have a video of him moving something else."

I gasped, "You're a perv."

She grinned, "Boys are worse."

We heard a door slam downstairs.

I hastily started stuffing myself back into my pants, "Is that the cleaning lady?"

Her face was white, teasing forgotten, "Do you have a gun?"

"It shriveled up. Who else could be here?"

****

Sometimes angels get more forceful to make their point. We made our way to Livy's house, an old quilt fluttering under the tie downs, load secured, chasing an orange sun. I followed her mom's car, listening to her on the phone.

"I still can't get over the wind blowing the door shut like that! It was like the house was mad!"

"Yep. That was the fastest soft on I ever got," I chuckled, "Got any ghosts in the house?"

"Not 'till now.." (sigh) "And things were going so well. I'm gonna have to scoop my panties out when I get home."

I nearly dropped the phone, laughing, "What'd you just say?"

"Oh, never mind me, it was a random thought and my gummie's kicking in. It turns me into a chatterbox."

"Is that when you tell all your secrets?"

A giggle, "See here Mister Questions, you won't know the half of them! Am I driving too slow?"

I reversed the wing window to get some breeze, "Suits me. Longer it takes, the more you'll talk."

My AM radio was on low, mumbling about a charity event. It took over the silence between her despatches. They needed models for childrens clothing. I laughed, thinking of Gem in such a role.

"Are you OK?"

"Fine as frog's hair," I replied, desperately fiddling with the knob, finding a gardening show.

"Mmm. Coming up on it now.."

She signaled a left turn and started slowing, "Go easy now, this road's not the best. Theron, I hope you're not mad. I just wanted to, you know, touch it myself and I thought..Whoops! Slow down there's a terrapin in the road here..We better move him so he doesn't get runded over."

Brake lights. I left my phone on the seat as I got out, looking around. Subject turtle stood on the faded yellow line, unconcerned. It was utterly silent, save the wind whipping the scrub, kudzu fluttering gray/green in the pines. Just ahead, an electrician's van pulled out of a driveway and headed off the other way.

"Which side of the road should we put him on?" Livy's brow furrowed.

"Is there rain coming?" I looked up at the high cirrus.

The turtle began ambling away, scrabbling over the gravel shoulder, showing purpose.

"Guess he knows if it is." Softer, "Hey you, give me a kiss for the road, hmm?"

Her mouth was soft, inviting. Her little moan stirred me, redemption below my belt. Her butt shifted under my hands.

"You're paying me a compliment again," Tracing my growing outline. "We shouldn't have rushed from Gram's. We could have.."

I allowed, "There's always another time."

She shifted her hips, "We could be adventurous right now." Arctic blue eyes flashed me a challenge.

"Where?"

Livy grabbed my hand, pulling me to the back of her car. In one swift motion, she downed her shorts and peach colored panties. She giggled, "Quick, before someone comes along!" The white of her tan lines only set off the beautiful curves of her girlish ass, round, soft, inviting.

I felt the blood drain from my face, southbound, filling my desire instantly, overcoming my shock and surprise.

Livy bent at the waist over the trunk, head resting on her arms and gave her rump a shake, "Hurry!"

One pasture off, a donkey grazed at some better grass along the fence, the only witness to our roadside naughtiness.

"Oh God, yes," I breathed, desperately trying to drop my jeans and release myself at the same time. Change fell out of my pocket, chinging on the asphalt as I stepped up to her.

She looked back around at me, face flushed. Her ass framed thick swollen lips, shiny wet, ready.

I was listening for cars as my tip found her waiting slickness, oil on glass as I slid in, filling her inch by inch.

It was so hot inside, a liquid furnace. Her glove held my length tightly, all of it. Livy reached under herself, grabbing my shaft as she pushed her ass against me, filling herself in an instant. I pulled back a little before thrusting in more firmly, feeling thick juices around the base of my shaft. Then again as I quested under her top, pushing her sports bra up.

"Oh..Yes. Yes that..Oh good cock, now it's mine!" She shook her cheeks side to side, a rubbery feel against my belly. Her nubbins were proud in my hands now, small teen tits filling my hands.

I felt her squeeze me inside, faster and faster as I lanced into her. I straightened up, relinquishing her breasts to hold onto her jiggling ass, wanting so bad not to come yet. I loved the way it rippled in response to my urgent thrusts. From above,I could hear her gasping, little shrieks as wet smacking sounds issued from below.

The spurts began, beyond my control, no way to stop, washing into her insides as mental nirvana arrived. Dimly, I heard myself yell and I felt her fingernails tapping against me, her desperate rubs searching for release.

"Don't stop," She moaned, "Keep going, I"m gonna..Oh yes, go boy, go, go..Ahhh!" I tried to hold on to her to keep from being popped out. She tightened so much and threw her ass like a belly dancer. In the end, she got loose. Livy spun around, eyes wild, grabbing me, spilling the last of my ropy seed on her belly as she finished herself.

"Watch me come. Watch me..here it comes..(gasp) Oh dear God, FINALLY! Oh YES!" Her hand was a blur, breathy screams from her lips as her abuse brought finality. Her eyes never wavered from mine as her hips shook, little slaps making her undulate to her conclusion.

I looked around. The donkey was gazing at us and the wind carried the sound of a truck out on the highway.

(Give it a moment)

There was a relaxed,crooked smile on Livy's face, still naked below the waist. Her hand held her pussy snug. Lovely, just lovely.

"Whoo-hoo, we did it!" She shook her head. "Get me some napkins out of the glove box?"

****

Livy's mom, (Alicia) looked like an older and more rounded version of her daughter. White even teeth, a brilliant smile and a touch on my wrist as she greeted me. Just me, but I wouldn't work in LA if this woman was waiting at home..She had the same blue black hair as Livy cut to shoulder length. Some crows feet around her blue eyes, but she prowled back through the kitchen in faded ripped jeans, with the same walk and hips as her daughter.

The road that we'd so recently performed our debauchery led to the next driveway and through the woods to a Greek Revival with the obligatory fish spitting in a fountain in the turn around. A battered Nissan sat off in the shade of a century old magnolia and a marble entrance with five, not seven inch treads led to massive inlaid stained glass front oak doors.

Alicia had greeted me as I was untying the booty from Gram's house. Livy had rushed inside to staunch the evidence of our indiscretions upon our arrival. The smell of cannabis hinted at my nostrils as she helped untie my knots. Together, we brought the vanity in. A Venetian tiled floor awaited us and we set it down by the staircase. "Would you like a beer?"

Far in the background, I thought I heard Larry Fleet singing about a working man. I decided her bare midriff and knotted top was insufficient for furniture moving. No complaints though.

She didn't flaunt, but she didn't hide herself. It was very hard not to gaze, only allowing myself the briefest of glances. I got a preview of Livy at motherhood age, matured.

Livy returned as my beer arrived, a slice of lime on the rim. Class. She'd changed clothes. Her mom noticed. "I was going to change too. I'd planned on getting in some laps before it got too cool." There was a silent, almost electric moment between them before Livy turned to smile at me. A Hispanic woman called goodbye from the foyer.

"Stay for dinner?"

The shadows had grown long and a Basset hound barked down the road as I climbed into my truck. The wind had settled, leaving purpling skies. My low beams led the way and I drove with the certain knowledge that I was a worn out boy. My working Saturday was finally at an end. The smell of Livy's and my encounter reposed in my underwear, an olfactory reminder that, yes, it did happen.

And, as I stared out at the road, Gramp's Jesus figurine rode along magnetically stuck to the dash offering absolution. He wore a blue robe and saw every bug that hit the windshield. Tonight, as always, he stood mute, hands spread.

You see, there was a moment where we were eating leftovers, (that would have been firstovers at my place!) when Alicia downed her wine as Livy took up the plates. She watched her daughter leave the room, nodding, before fixing her dilated gaze on me.

Very quietly, "I was upstairs after a workman left and I saw what looked to be my car and a truck behind it up on the road. I got my binoculars out to look, you know?" Nodding her head, "Just to make sure everything was Ok."

My breath caught.

She straightened her napkin on the table, "Was everything Ok, Theron?" Her eyes glimmered up at me.

"There was a turtle on the road and we-"

"Ahh. A turtle was it?" Alicia looked towards the kitchen, before leaning towards me, "Was it heavy?" Smooth movie quality cleavage flashed for just an instant.

Livy came back in, looking at us, "Is everything alright?"

"I was telling your mom about the turtle."

"Oh yeah, he was a big one."

Alicia, "Yeah. I bet he was." She chuckled as she glanced at me.

Knowing.

12