My Little Porn Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the 1st one up and started breakfast knowing they would be starved. I took that time to think about how things have transpired starting all the way back to when Tess was 1st born. Deena can blame herself all she wants, but nobody held a gun to my head and forced me to cheat or use porn as a way out. That was all bad judgement on my part, I am to blame. But it looks like all has worked out okay. There was no awkward silence next morning like I expected. All 3 of us were home today. Deena actually wore some cute little pj's instead of the granny pj's I have seen for years.

There was obvious extra pep in her step and she gave me playful spank and deep kiss while I tried to scramble the eggs. Tess came down in a naughty little outfit that was sexy as fuck. She had a sports bra size shirt that said 'Knocked Up By Niggers' and a pair of panties that had an arrow pointing up and said 'Black Baby Inside'. I think it pushed Deena's buttons too, because she gave Tess the same playful spank. During breakfast we talked about other things like school and work and an upcoming family trip. Just after the last bites when down, Deena spoke up.

"Well guys, yesterday was certainly off the hook. I don't think Ward and June Cleaver ever had these kind of things happen with Wally and Beaver."

We all laughed at her mention of the 'Leave it to Beaver' TV show.

"Soooooooo now...I wanted to see if I could make my own contribution to the craziness. You guys get to make the final decision, but... what would you say... if I told you... I wanted to be... in a bred by blacks movie? ...Do you think they would take me?"

You would think that with all the jaw drops I've had in the last few months, I would get used to it. But I don't. The same disbelief or shock or surprise gives me the same reaction time and time again. Tess looked at me with big eyes and an 'OH' expression on her face. Deena jumped right back in.

"All you gotta do is say no, and I won't ever mention it again. You guys make the choice. It was just a...little thought... I had, that's all. I mean, if seeing me get fucked by a black guy doesn't turn you on, then just forget I ever said anything."

She sorta laid it on kinda thick with her emphasis on certain words and putting the pressure on Tess and me to say yes. Of course I wanna see her fucked by black cock. My own cock was already hard just listening to her ask about it. Just as fast as Tess showed the 'OH' face, a huge smile came out at the thought of her mother doing the same thing she is doing.

"Yes they would take you mom and yes daddy and I would LOVE to see you go black."

That was all the confirmation she needed to give. Deena looked at me and I had a completely blank expression as if I were trying to make up my mind. My cock got hard so fuckin fast that it shot out through the fly of my boxers, which seemed to be a regular occurrence these days. I just stood up and presented my raging erection as I my answer.

"I think this speaks for itself honey."

She jumped up with major excitement, pushed me down and landed on my lap and hugged me and kissed me as if I gave her the best present ever.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Something inside me just clicked while watching Tess get double fucked by those big black cocks. I just knew that I had to try it. But I wasn't going to do it without your permission. But I do have one stipulation, I want you in the hotel room with me while I do it. I don't want my problems to come between us. I want this to enhance our new and improve upcoming sex life."

"Absolutely dear. I wouldn't miss that for the world."

We hugged and kissed again for several minutes, until we heard the 3rd party in the room clear her throat intentionally to get our attention.

"Good timing mom, because tomorrow I wanted to visit the casting agent and let her know of my pregnancy and...wanted to schedule my next movie doing a triple play...that means 3 black cocks."

Now it was Deena's time to drop jaw. But she smiled as she thought about the 2 of them and their upcoming slutty adventures. Deena got a sly look in her face and spoke again.

"You know what I wanna do? I wanna take a shower with my sexy husband and my knocked up daughter."

There were no responses, only a footrace to see who could get there first. We built our own house several years ago and put a bunch of custom stuff in it. Our master bathroom is something right out of the design catalog. Especially our custom tiled and glass shower. It is built in a corner with 2 tiled walls and 2 thick glass walls and door. It has 2 regular shower heads at opposite ends and a big rain head right in the middle. The 3 of us jumped in like acted like youngsters in a candy shop and cranked all 3 showers head on super-hot.

We soaped each other up very slow and seductively. We hugged and squeezed and wiggled all over each other to spread the soap around until we were a lathered up mess. After we rinsed, we kissed and fingered and I got a double blowjob from my wife and daughter. We have a built in tile bench on the far end and I just sat there while they knelt down and sucked my cock until I gave them the best side by side facial ever. They took it a step further to the slutty side by licking and sucking the jizz off each other's faces. They even opened their mouths and showed me all the cum they collected. Then they swallowed it, and opened up to show me it was all gone. My dick was hard for hours as thoughts raced through my head regarding tomorrow's meeting. Tess was going to schedule her triple play and Deena was going with her to ask for an audition.

We rose early and the electricity level was high. They both begged me to go with them. I did my best to pretend that I wasn't interested. Actually, I was dying to go, I just wanted to hear them beg, so I played hard to get. Eventually, I gave in and we all took off to the studio. When the casting agent saw Tess walk through the doors, she jumped up to greet her. This was a surprise visit and they went towards each other like long lost friends. When the agent got closer and saw Tess's shirt that said 'Knocked Up By Niggers' her excitement level rose to level 10. She was like a Mexican jumping bean. She knew exactly how it happened.

"Oh my god, this is great. Our customers love to hear when any of our girls got knocked up. They actually want to know which movie it happened in. You are a sexy little knocked up cutie. DAMN!! Soooooo, what's up and who did you bring with you?"

"These are my parents, Grumpy and Deena. And actually, I'm here to schedule a triple play."

This really charged up the casting girl. She was bouncing off the walls with anticipation.

"Awesome awesome. The guys love fucking knocked up girls. Especially when it was one of them who knocked her up to begin with. And I will need to update your profile and the header for the movie title that got you pregnant. This is fabulous. The guys will love to hear it and our customer base is gonna flip. They just love the confirmed pregnancies. Wow this is soooooo awesome."

"And the 2nd reason for our visit is to see if my mom could get an audition. After she saw both my videos, she wants to see what you guys think of her."

This got the agent even more excited. Her voice must have gone up 2 octaves due to the sheer delight of our request.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Yes...absolutely...holy shit... This is great, oh my god. We've never had a mother/daughter package before. Oh my god. Yes yes, we can give her a screen test...for sure...how about...today?...right now as a matter of fact. How about it? Could you stay for a bit and try it?"

She was so beside herself with excitement, that she just rambled like fool, but I was all smiles with how much I could see that she just loved her job. Without hesitation, as if she had been planning for years, my wife answered with complete certainty.

"That's why I'm here. I was hoping to test out today. What do I need to do?"

"Great great. Let me get some paper work for you to sign and get one of the guys headed to the screening room. Now, you do understand that it's just you, me and one of our guys, nobody else."

"Yes I do. Tess told me what to expect and I am ready. She said I can keep a copy of my audition tape also."

"Absolutely. I know your hubby will enjoy it. Since he is here with you, I'm assuming he is as excited as you are."

Deena looked at me with a wicked sexy look on her face and then to the agent. I just sat there like the lucky husband with a smile on my face of pure approval.

"Oh, you have no idea."

"Ok then, let me get paper work gathered up and you guys just relax for a bit."

After signing a few forms, they got up to leave. Deena leaned to me and stuffed her tongue in my mouth for a minute. She pulled my head from the back of my neck and fucked my mouth deep. She was actually trembling with anticipation and excitement. She pulled away.

"Thank you Grumpy. Thank you for putting up with me all these years. Things are going to be better than ever."

"No dear...thank you."

She held onto my hand almost stretching me into the room with her. Our fingers finally parted and off she went, behind closed doors. I looked around almost lost in the moment and not sure what to think, but my heart was damn near beating out of my chest. I just kind of sighed and leaned back in the deeply padded couch. Suddenly, I felt an elbow jab me in the ribs and I remembered that my daughter was still there with me.

"Don't worry daddy, she'll be good and they will take care of her. But be ready, she might like it enough to get addicted. You have to be prepared for that possibility."

She comforted me by taking my hand and interlocking our fingers like lovers do when holding hands. I hadn't really thought much about it, but she was right. But, I can't worry that far down the line yet. Let her get through this audition and possibly a movie and see where it goes from there. We will just play it by ear. About 20 minutes later, the agent escorted Deena back to the waiting room and she was obviously flush with color and very aroused. They sat down and she chugged a bottle of water in about 5 seconds. She looked at me and gave a nervous yet relieved smile, but not giving any indication of how things went. The agent looked through some papers and then smiled deeply.

"Well Deena, you sure do bring a fresh angle to the table. A happily married woman who is the ultimate MILF from the neighborhood, yet wants to get fucked by black men on camera. What can I say? Gotta love it. So now...we certainly would love to have you in one of or movies...All you have to do is say yes."

My wife damn near jumped across the desk trying to hug the agent and thank her. The agent seemed just as excited to have my 45 year old wife ready to do a movie.

"We will need to discuss some choices you have and then set a date. First of all, which guy would like to partner up with?"

"Well, I couldn't decide between Jamar and Tyrone. Soooooo...can I have both?"

The agent looked sorta shocked, but then quickly moved along.

"Absolutely. We haven't had any new talent double down on their 1st video, so you will be testing the waters. But that won't be a problem at all."

"Also, I would like my husband to be in the hotel room with me the whole time. As long as he can be with me, count me in."

She thought about it for a minute as if to do some calculating.

"No problem. It's very rare we get somebody like you with the happy husband and the daughter who has already been bred on film. We will definitely make every accommodation to see it happen. So, everything else is in order. This is a great attention getter and we will make it a perfect experience for you. We will see you in a month. Tess, we will see you next week. Take care."

The car was literally buzzing with exhilaration on the ride home. My wife was counting her money, as they gave her half up front. She opted to bring her own outfit to wear so I knew she was going to do some shopping. She held my hand tighter than ever before, which told me how happy she was with doing this.

"Grumpy, we are gonna have sooooo much fun. A renewed sex life with lots of variables and this crazy ass movie that I just got myself into. I can't believe you guys said yes."

"Honey, when I saw Blair and then Tess doing it, automatically I started dreaming of what it would be like if you did it too. But things haven't exactly been great on the home front, so there was no real way to ask you. The other night was the 1st time I have seen you fully naked in over a year."

She giggled when she realized how immature her issues really were. After this weekend, she felt sexy again and now she was going to be showing it off. I was happy about that, because I have always viewed her as sexy. Once home, she rushed to the TV and put in the DVD. She wanted to see her audition on camera. Immediately, I saw how fuckin hot and sexy she was in the presence of the black guy. We all sat there mesmerized while Deena and her guy started out with talking. Then they kissed and that's where Deena really shines. His hand went to her boobs then to her crotch. She tugged off her shorts and he sampled her naturally bald pussy. He got to finger and lick her for a minute. The agent stopped them after a minute and had Deena jerk his cock then suck him off for a couple minutes. No doubt she was very relaxed and comfortable. The audition was nothing more than to see if the female was comfortable at all in this specific environment. I wish I knew how she pulled that off, because she looked like she has been doing it for years.

The 2 of us fucked like rabid animals that night. Tess had gone to a friend's house so we were alone. We talked and cuddled and fucked like crazy, multiple times. The week leading up to Tess's 3rd shoot just flew by. She didn't want to have sex with us at all that week as she wanted to save herself for her 3 black lovers. All 3 are hung like mules with massive balls and tons of black baby making sperm ready to make their journey into my 18 year old daughter's tight bald pussy.

She went by herself for the shoot and brought home and unedited DVD. We all watched it that night and had another 3-way. She wasn't up for having my cock in her cunt after the punishment it took today, but she took part in everything else. It was so erotic to see how much more intensity these guys brought to the shoot after finding out she was knocked up by one of them and just started to show the baby bump. They really emphasized it verbally during the shoot. They were obviously proud of their conquest.

Sex with Deena was great with and without the DVD playing in the background. She seemed very comfortable after coming out of her shell and was very aggressive with what she wanted. I was loving it. One thing I noticed was how tight her pussy still is even at 45 years old and having a child. How the hell were these black cocks gonna fit inside her. But Tess was tight too and she had no issues.

Now it was just a waiting game until her video shoot with the guys. Same as Tess, we had no sex for a week leading up the shoot. She wanted her pussy to be in prime condition. Deena and Tess decided a multiple day shopping trip was in order. I wasn't sure what was up, but they told me I was in for a special treat. They left on Tuesday morning and told me to meet them at the hotel for the shoot on Saturday afternoon. I have no idea what could possibly be going on that takes 5 days to prepare for, but I guess I will see. Those 5 days seemed like an eternity. I jerked off to all the videos my wife and daughter made with the black guys. I nearly rubbed my fucking dick raw.

Saturday finally rolled around and I sure was surprised when I met them. Tess met me in the lobby, while Deena was already in a rented room getting prepped with the make-up artist. The movie company had 2 adjoining rooms for the shoot. Tess took me to a separate room that Deena rented for the 3 of us to stay in. I was a nervous wreck and had to chug a couple beers to calm down. Tess got very serious as she sat next to me.

"Daddy, you need to be ready when you see mommy. She did... some things... in order to make her movie the best experience possible for her AND for you. I can't tell you what they are, but you will see it pretty quickly. It might be sort of a shock at 1st, but after about 5 seconds you will love it. I think it makes her sexy as hell, and I know the stuff you like, so I'm sure you will love all of it."

"Okay baby doll."

My head swam with anticipation and trying to guess what Tess meant. I gave up because there was no coming up with anything. Our phone rang and Deena said she was ready for me. Her guys would be coming shortly. I strolled down the hall trying to act as if I do this every day, but my heart was still bounding and I had butterflies in my stomach. I was going to a hotel room to watch my wife make a movie of her getting double fucked by 2 black guys. God I hope it gets easier after this.

When I walked into the room, it was just the stylist doing the hair of a girl sitting in front of the mirror. As I entered, the girl stood up to face me and did slow sexy pirouette and then posed with her hands on her hips and one hip cocked out to the side. It took me doing a double take to realize that the girl posing, is my wife Deena. My heart raced and my breath was taken away as I took in the slutty sexy sight that stood before me.

My tiny wife was wearing a pair of very short neon pink daisy duke denim shorts with the pockets hanging out the front and the bottom of her butt cheeks peeking out the back. The shorts are so short that the crotch material is trying to wedge itself up her pussy slit, causing her vulva to be squished out from under the material. My cock stirred immediately at the sight of her bold sexiness. She was also wearing a black halter top that just had material in the front, nothing on the sides and back. Just the neck strings and waist strings. The halter top had screen print writing on it that said Bred By Blacks. A notable addition that she obtained this week was a tramp stamp tattoo that had the queen of spades logo surrounded by tons of sexy scrolls. As she spun around to greet me, I also made out the same tattoo down by her ankle.

Her hair was cut very short and her natural black color was bleached platinum blonde but leaving the roots and the very end tips her natural color. This was a major slut look that I loved from back in the teenage years. However, the most obvious addition was her newly installed braces. When she greeted me with a huge smile, her teeth glimmered just like they did when we started dating in high school. I felt myself almost jizz in my shorts. She sensed it and gave me big smile and an even bigger kiss. WHOA WHOA! What else am I detecting here? She stuffed her tongue in my mouth with all energy that had been building this week as a newly pierced tongue provided a sensation I had never felt before. She was slightly taller than normal due to her 3" fuck me heels that were the same color pink and the tongue piercing was the same color as her slutty shorts.

"Tess told me how much you loved her braces, so I figured you would like mine too just like the old days. And that you liked the tongue piercing and the hair and everything else I did just for you. And then I found out that all these guys here love the same stuff and that was just icing on the cake."

"God you look sexy...and hot...and slutty...and... You have not looked this hot since before Tess was born. I feel like we missed out on sooooo much. And the pierced tongue too? Holy shit dear."

"I just couldn't resist honey. After all, I am doing all this as a way to make it all up to you. I feel so bad about being so self-absorbed. I hope you like it all."