My Little Sister Is Only Eighteen Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought that we were designed by nature not to feel sexual attraction for our parents or siblings, and that sexual contact between members of the same family was condemned to end in total failure, something like trying to make the same poles of two magnets meet. Well, that's not what happened when I turned out to be making love to the two women that shared the same blood with me. The sensation I had making love to them, even when I wasn't sure who was who, was exhilarating, to say the least.

Then a new thought came into my mind. If it's true that God created Adam and Eve who just between the two of them started the human race, it goes without saying that Adam and Eve's children had sex among themselves in order to bring forth the third generation of humans; and then, those blood cousins also did the same thing so that they could continue propagating. It seems that the family of man started out like a bunch of hillbillies! And when the human race was diminished down to a single family, Noah's family after the flood, how did it propagate itself? According to the scriptures, the daughters of Noah realized that with their father the only surviving male, they were doomed to remain without children so they did the next best thing: they got old Noah drunk and had sex with him. And the second thread of humanity lived and thrived, also through an act of incest.

I was caught up in my thoughts and didn't realize that my sister had come into the room and was staring at me. I woke up from my reverie and tried to straighten up my clothes and assume an innocent look. "What are you doing in my room, bro?" she asked with a crooked smile. I decided to spill everything.

"I was looking for your pills, or a diaphragm, if you want to know the truth. And I came upon this diary. I know it was wrong, but I opened it and read it. So, sue me!"

"Hold it right there, lover boy! What business do you have searching for any pills or difaram…how do you call that thing…"

"Diaphragm."

"Diaphran, fine. Whatever that is."

"Look, sis, it's all for the good of both of us. I wanted to make sure that you were safe when we make love, that's all. I don't want you to get pregnant. And I don't want to stop making love to you, either." She thought for a long time.

"You don't have to stop making love to me, honey. I'll always be safe."

"How?" I asked.

Without speaking, she took my hand and pressed it on the inside of her arm. I felt a hard object like a toothpick under her skin.

"Implant," she said.

"Implant? You know about these things and you're playing dumb? How did you get it?"

"If I told you, you'd get mad."

I decided to drop the subject. I couldn't stand another thought of guilt, incest, perversion, lewdness, unwholesomeness, or any other act that couldn't be openly discussed in public. "Forget it!" I said. "Please, forget I ever asked!"

She pointed at the diary. I opened it up on the proper page and let her read the passage about Linda humping our dad. As she continued reading, I saw her bring her hand to her crotch and gently fondling herself. Obviously, the power of suggestion of that particular entry had been too much for either of us. I had masturbated myself reading it, half an hour ago, and now my little sister was getting off reading the same chapter. I let her continue with her reading. I knelt in front of her, and gently pulled her hand away from her crotch. I loosened the belt of her shorts and pulled them off together with her panties.

She kept reading but opened her legs to me. I placed my lips on her sweet vagina and sucked the mellow juices of her youth. Then I suddenly had a disturbing thought: what if our mother came up and saw us in that position. I almost let out a howl. "Let her see us," I thought. "Let her find out what her children do with themselves when she's not busy fucking one of them." As Mona came fast into my face, I felt the skin on my neck tingle, like someone was watching me. I turned quickly to glance at a shadow in the hallway disappear from view.

Mona stood up to get dressed. In that prosaic action I saw such a sweet simplicity and trust, I couldn't contain myself. I took her in my arms and kissed her lovingly. She returned the kiss with all her heart. When we parted she said, "I love you, Manny. I hope we will never grow apart in this world." I looked at her and saw the love in her eyes. I only hoped she had seen the love in my eyes, too. But I had to put an end to this chain of unforeseeable events. I had the nagging thought that we would eventually become tired of each other and we would be forced to part under painful circumstances. I decided to put an end to everything right then and there.

Without a word, I went into my room and quietly packed my bag. I scribbled a note for my mother, which I taped on the mirror of her vanity. It said, "Mom, you can pick up your car from the airport long-term parking lot. Love you all." I waited until both women were busy with something else besides me, and slipped outside. I had taken my mom's car keys from her vanity. I got into her car, let it roll down the gentle slope of the driveway, and as I backed into the street, I started the engine. Soon, the events of the day became blurry in my head as I concentrated my thoughts on my studies and my future. When I reached the airport, I was feeling like a different man. I left the car in the parking lot, as I had promised, and bought myself a ticket back to reality.

THE END

12