My Lonely Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Anal with mom.
3.6k words
4.55
60.7k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water is running over our bodies as the taste of mint is strong on my tongue. My hands are soaping up her tits and my soft dick is pressed between her cheeks. It wasn't easy, but somehow we managed to get ourselves completely cleaned up before getting carried away like this.

Her hard nipples press through my fingers and her ass presses back against me. I want to kiss her neck, but her wet hair is too much of a hassle. She sighs as my hands easily engulf the entirety of her small tits and her ass feels good against me.

It's a little bony, but I don't mind at all. Just like everything else about mom, her ass is lacking in any fat and I could have sworn I liked something with a lot more junk in the trunk. My fingers press together and feel her nipples catch between them. I can't get a good grip, but neither of us mind.

My dick is starting to twitch between her legs and it shouldn't be doing that. At my age, it takes time, but there it is. It's only a twitch, so I don't think much of it. The hardening, however, can't be ignored so easily. The soap washes off of her tits and she turns the water off.

Mom can feel my fully erect dick pressing against her lips and she sighs out. Drying off is a maddening experience, but we can't go to bed wet. It gets way too cold for that. Why am I thinking about that?

She is leading me to her bed and laying down for me. Mom's legs are spread as I slowly move into position. My lips press to hers and her tongue puts up a little fight. The head of my dick is at the entrance to her pink hole and she sighs into my mouth. It should feel weird kissing mom like this, but there's nothing weird about it. Between her lips and tongue, mom's an amazing kisser.

I enter and feel the tightness of her pussy engulf me completely. She lets out a slight hiss from the size, but that passes quickly. Mom starts to moan as I enter all seven inches inside of her. The sensation is beyond anything I've ever experienced and slowly start to make love to her.

Mom's fingers move to my ass to help control my hips and we have become one. She's working muscles that I never knew existed as her fingers tighten a little on my cheeks. My tongue presses in a little further and explore everything within her mouth. We are both releasing our muffled moans as we continue to lose ourselves to each other.

The movement is slow and purposeful, thanks to mom's hands, and the feeling of the fire is returning slowly. I press my lips hard to hers as she pulls me inside of her a little deeper. I've fucked a lot of women, but this is the first time I've actually made love and this is so much better.

The fire engulfs us completely and our bodies tighten. My eyes close as she squeezes my cheeks hard and thrust myself deep. Her legs spread a little wider as she screams into my mouth. I moan out my own muffled sound of pleasure.

The fire is continuing to grow as we release together and everything is so perfectly timed. With every twitch of my dick, her pussy contracts to greet me. Time becomes meaningless as I continue to release my white inside and she pushes more of herself out across my shaft.

The fire is starting to die and her fingers are still gripping my cheeks tightly. My eyes open before hers and I can see the pleasure on her face. I'm glad I can take her to this state, since it's only fair. She's the one that brings me to my state of heightened pleasure like no other.

Her blue eyes are opening and we start to stare into each other. There's a few twitches and contractions that are continuing, which we both enjoy greatly. At some point our lips must have parted, but I have no idea when. I rectify the situation by kissing mom once again.

I am starting to soften inside of her, but in no hurry to pull away. Mom's fingers relax their grip as we return to that state of loss. Nothing else in the world matters and I never want this moment to end.

Our lips part after an eternity and I'm laying next to her. There's no sense of hunger, but I do find myself needing to take a nap after the exertion. Mom's head is pressed onto my shoulder and my arm is beneath her neck. She's starting to breath a little deeper as we both drift off.

* * *

I'm eighteen again, but also thirty-one. I've had these dreams before, but not often and it's always some moment from my past. Most dreams end up with no recollection of what happened at all, but these I always remember. I have no control over anything as I relive whatever event is about to unfold.

I can hear moaning coming from mom's room and my eighteen year old self is not happy. Dad's been working horrendous hours lately and busting his ass. I know he isn't in there making mom moan like that. The bitch is actually cheating on dad and she has to know I'm in the house.

My anger gets the best of me and I go to confront whoever she's fucking right now. Mom's door is wide open and I get a little angrier. She's not even trying to hide her adultery and I'm shaking a little. I cross the opening and my eyes search out for the bastard that's going to get his fucking ass kicked.

There's only mom and her legs are spread wide. Her fingers are pulling her lips apart and she must be enjoying how it feels. Mom's pink hole is opened wide and I see it dripping down.

I feel my dick twitch and harden as she places a white dildo to the opening and I hear her moan out something, but the words lack clarity. My hands press through my pants as she slowly starts to fuck herself. There's a part of me that wants to go to her, but I know it's mom and I can't do it.

She moans out, "Fuck me."

I come very close to obliging, but have to back away. The last image is her removing the dildo and seeing her hole open a little wider. My bedroom is the only solution and I make quick work of my hardon. It's easy to picture me cumming in mom's pussy and wish I had never seen it.

* * *

My eyes start to open and I remember everything. That was the first time I heard my mom moan that loudly while we were alone in the house, but not the last. It wasn't easy for me to avoid her bedroom when the moaning started and damn near went in on more than one occasion.

I came close to confronting her many times, but she never showed any sign that she had been caught. It was driving me so fucking crazy and I was going to act. Then I saw the commercial for the Army and made up my mind. It was either be with mom, or get the hell out of the state. Being with mom wasn't an option, so that's how it all started and that's how I ended up back home after a little more than a decade. Looking back, I don't regret leaving, since I never would have had the chance to drive the semis that I love.

Mom's breath feels good on my chest as she continues to sleep and I want to stay like this all day. Nature is calling and I slowly move away from mom in the hope I don't wake her. She continues to breath deeply as the air hits my slick dick and make my way quietly to the bathroom.

I close the door to keep from waking her and aim into the toilet. It's not something I usually take notice of, but that slickness is hard not to. Knowing it's the result of making love to mom makes me smile at the reminder and wonder if dad ever got it up twice for her at my age.

I finish my business and flush the toilet, then head to the kitchen. I'm going to make mom breakfast in bed, but I'm a shitty cook and sandwiches will have to do. It's a little chilly, so I swing by the fireplace and get another fire going to warm up.

I can feel mom's fingers caress my shoulders as I finish up and neither of us have to worry about being seen. It isn't just the blinds that are all closed, but the lack of neighbors. Not everyone that lives in the mountain is this secluded, but those without money aren't part of that group. You know the ones, with their gated communities and their private docks. For those of us without, we end up out here and I like the seclusion for the first time in my life.

I sigh a little as her hands continue to caress my flesh and find it hard to finish up. Mom's fingers are running down my back as I force myself to concentrate on the task at hand. Speed is important, since I don't think she'll stop before reaching my ass. The last of the bread is set down as her hands reach my cheeks.

She whispers in that seductive voice of hers. "What are you doing, Chris?"

Her fingers dig in a little as I manage, "Making breakfast."

She loosens her grip and whispers, "Thanks. I'm going to have to give you something special when you're ready."

I can hear her step back and pour some juice. She's sitting in front of the fireplace and her legs are parted just a little. It isn't easy, but I manage to get everything put away and bring the poor excuse for a meal over to mom with just a slight limp. Her flesh feels wonderful pressed against mine and we make quick work of the small meal.

The fire is warming my back as she says, "When your father was your age, he was one and done. I'm glad you're not your father."

I smile as I take a drink and finish off the last of my juice. "Mom, when you said you never cheated, but were tempted, who with?"

She takes her time to answer. "You."

I'm a little shocked by mom's words. "Me?"

She moves her hand across my back. "Yes, Chris, you. I don't know if you remember, but your father started working a lot of doubles. We hadn't had sex in a while and I was getting kind of desperate. That was just before you joined the Army, we were so proud of you, and I got this crazy idea that it wouldn't be cheating if it was with you."

I shake my head and smile. "You're right, mom, that's crazy."

She ignores the interruption and I get the sense she's been waiting to tell me this for a long time. "I use to pleasure myself when it was just the two of us in the house. My door was open in the hopes that you'd come to me. I don't even know if you remember any of that."

I grin at my own stupidity. "I do, mom, now. You know I caught you and almost did just that."

She laughs softly. "Thought so. I'm glad you didn't. I don't know what would have happened, but I suspect you'd have gotten me pregnant. Kind of hard to hide something like that from your father."

Another memory comes back. "That's right, he got snipped. I forgot all about that."

She laughs a little louder and I love to hear her sound this happy. "He did, which means he wouldn't be the one getting me pregnant. Couldn't really deny I had cheated, but could you imagine trying to explain who the father is?"

I shake my head as I say, "There's no way that would have gone over well. I would have worn a condom, if I had gone in."

The certainty on her voice is clear. "No, Chris, you wouldn't. I wanted to feel you inside of me, just like I feel you right now. I would have gotten pregnant and some part of me didn't care."

We continued to talk for hours as the fire started to die, but it wasn't about anything sexual. It was about the time that I'd been away and we were catching up like two old lovers reminiscing. There's nothing about any of this that feels wrong in any way and I'm glad mom was able to find the liquid courage needed.

I did learn from that conversation that it was a good thing I got away. Living my life was important, which wouldn't have happened had I staid. Thinking back, I had a good life and there are no regrets over anything I've done. Being with those women made me a better lover, which means I get to please mom far better than I ever could back then.

Our lunch was at the table, since the chairs are more comfortable on a bare ass than the front of the fireplace. This time mom cooked and did a hell of a lot better than I did. Sitting across from her felt off, even though I could see her nipples over the table, it wasn't enough. I moved next to her, since I didn't want there to be any distance between us and everything feels right in the world.

It's getting late and we decide to call it a night. I'm laying in bed as she is sitting between my legs. Her expert touch feels amazing on my inner thighs and each movement is bringing her closer to my balls. I'm not hard, but that doesn't stop her determination from getting me to that point one final time today.

Her fingers start to softly caress my balls as I stare deeply into her eyes. My dick twitches at her touch and mom smiles at my reaction. I can feel her softly touching the base of my balls and I spread my legs a little wider for her.

Mom has reached my perineum and I've never been touched there before. It sends chills through my body and my dick is responding to her soft touch. I bring my knees up and hold them in place, which makes me happy my knees not killing me right now.

Her fingers start to cross the edge and I'm feeling something else I've never felt before. I let out a sigh as she explores my asshole and my dick twitches a little more. One hand is moving towards my shaft as the other continues to explore and my sighs get a little stronger.

My dick twitches again and it is slowly hardening with everything she does. I let out a soft moan for mom as she uses that wonderful touch of hers. Our eyes are locked on one another and she grins at the feel of my manhood getting larger with each movement.

Once I'm fully erect for the third time today, she releases her hands and gets off the bed without saying a word. I watch as she reaches inside a drawer and her tight cheeks spread before me. Mom's dark asshole stands out quite beautifully against her pale flesh and my dick hardens a little more.

She's starts to pour something into her hands and sets whatever she found back in place. Mom's movement is careful as she cups her hand and gets between my legs once again. She starts to rub her hands together and something cold hits my shaft. Her eyes are locked on my dick and I have a pretty good idea what's dripping down.

Mom's hands start to work the entirety of my dick and it feels even better than the handjob I received last night. With her expert touch, she slowly works the lube across the entirety of my dick and I love the attention she pays to the head. She smiles as my moans increase and her eyes remain firmly on my dick to ensure not one spot is void of lube.

Once satisfied, she gets up and her voice is filled with the desire to bring me pleasure. "Put your legs together for me and hold your dick steady. I mean it, Chris, no matter what, hold it very still."

I close my legs as I nod. "Alright, mom."

I'm too eager for what I know is coming to say anything else. I can feel the slickness from the lube as I grip the base of my dick with both hands. It feels different than the slickness from her pussy, but not in a bad way.

Mom spreads her legs over my hips and looks into my eyes as she starts to lower herself down. I can feel her asshole make contact and she stops for a moment. She starts to steady her breathing and I can feel the head enter the impossibly tight space. Her pussy may have been tight, but nothing like this.

She lets out a hiss as she lowers down a little more and I can feel a part of my shaft enter. The pressure of her asshole is incredible and I know I would not last long if this were my first action of the day. Mom stops to give her time to adjust and I want to reach up to comfort her, but she made it very clear that I cannot release my dick just yet.

Time is lost to us as she slowly lowers herself down a little at a time and each new depth brings new pleasure. The tightness is not letting up at all and I continue to hold myself steady for her. Everything about this brings sensations I have never known before and find myself happy that I can experience this with only her. Every movement shows discomfort on her face, but not a single tear is released as she is in control of everything.

She's has me almost all the way in and I can feel her flesh touching my hands. "Let go of your dick and work my clit."

I am too far gone with pleasure to release any sound that is not a moan, but do as she says. My slick fingers start to work her hard clit as mom lowers herself the rest of the way. Everything within her feels like it's being crushed, but not in a bad way at all. Between the heat and the pressure, I love everything about being inside of her asshole.

She stays perfectly still as she is impaled fully on my dick and starts to let off sighs. The sighs slowly turn to moans and she remains in place. Once the moans get a little more intense, mom slowly starts to ride my dick. There's no sign of the discomfort any longer and I moan out to show just how wonderful she feels.

The slow movement starts to quicken a little and my fingers work her clit with no sign of tiring from either of us. Unlike her pussy, which loosened a little with me inside, the tightness continues and there's nothing to compare it to. There's no experience that I've ever had that comes close to what I'm feeling right now.

My eyes close as my body tightens, but I don't allow myself to thrust into her. Mom lowers herself all the way as I start to shoot load after load deep within her tight hole. My fingers are still pressed against her hard clit, but they are no longer moving. The fire consumes me completely as I release far more than I ever thought possible.

My eyes open as I gain control over my body. Mom still has herself fully impaled as I twitch a few more times. She's smiling down at me as I grin from the aftermath of the unbelievable heights she took me to.

I am starting to soften as she pulls herself off slowly and feel the cold hit each inch that's released. I'm looking forward to exploring anal with mom a lot more and wonder if she'll always feel that tight. My head is released and I can feel some of my white drip down and see a look on her face I have never seen before.

She pulls her legs back across my body and places her mouth close to my dick. Mom's lips part and she starts to slowly take all of me inside. I can feel her throat give way for my mostly hard dick and find the gagging quite pleasurable.

Mom's lips press down tightly at the base of my shaft and she slowly pulls her head back up. My hands move to her blonde hair as she goes down again and I enjoy this almost as much as I enjoyed being in her asshole. Every movement of her tongue sends chills across my body and this aftermath is far better than any I have ever experienced.

Her mouth pulls away once last time and I can see some white coating her lips. She lays next to me without a word being said and we start to drift off to sleep in our bed. My knee has not bothered me greatly in quite some time and I hope it's a sign of many nights to come.

The End