My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" I growled again.

"Fuck me! I'm all yours. Only yours from now on."

Despite the lust, despite the surprising intensity of our sexual hunger for one another, my eyes opened wide as I heard her saying those words. I pulled back slowly before pushing my cock all the way back in. As I bit her neck, tasted the sweat on her cheek or kissed her lips, I kept fucking her hard. Much slower than earlier on the fence, but with an unwavering tempo and unforgiving strength. Her breath was being forced out of her lungs every time I bottomed out and she gasped every time I pulled back off. Yet her moans kept growing and growing.

Soon I was just fucking her like an out of controlled machine, driving her into my bed with a passion I had never felt before. She was the first to scream her climax, but my own was not far behind. I probably didn't cum a huge load inside her that first night. I had already given her most of what I could during the blowjob. But feeling those spurts of my sperm rushing inside Milla's pussy? It was the cherry on top of that unbelievable evening.

As we hugged after this shared climax, neither of us talking but both grinning from ear to ear, I kept hearing her words "Only yours from now on." And my grin widened. I had been pretty sure that this wasn't just a one night stand. I knew her enough to know that she wouldn't come here just for quick sex. But those words... They blew me away. Was I really going to wake up next to her, in my bed, tomorrow morning? Yes I was. Yes I was.