My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 03

Story Info
Rick & Jennifer's adventures continue.
5.3k words
70.9k
18
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,040 Followers

Chapter 3: Jennifer's Birthday Request

On Jennifer's birthday, about two years after our experiment with swinging, Jennifer made a shocking and very unusual request. I had taken her out to dinner and dancing earlier that evening and when we got home I had given Jennifer her present, an opal ring.

"Remember when we went to that swingers club on vacation a couple of years ago?" We were in bed, naked, and Jennifer was slowly stroking my cock and kissing and flicking her tongue over the head.

I said, "How could I forget?"

"I'm curious. You never really said how you felt about me having sex with another man. Did it bother you that another man fucked me?"

I said, "I thought about that a lot right after our vacation but I found that I had no problem with it. I think it is because we were doing it together. I knew that you loved me. It was just something we both wanted to try and it was fun but not a very big deal in retrospect. Why do you ask now?" Does it bother you that I had sex with Anne?"

"No. I guess I feel pretty much the way you do about that experience. I just wanted to make sure you weren't jealous about me being with another man."

Jennifer went back to giving my aroused member more of her oral pleasures but I had the impression that she had left something unsaid. I waited for a while to see if she would say anything and when she didn't I said, "Jen, is there something on your mind. Something you want to tell me?"

She said, "Nothing I want to tell you but something I want to ask." Jennifer took my cock deep into her throat and slowly withdrew. "I want to ask you for something else for my birthday."

Again she took my cock down her throat. She had my full attention now. While she was running her tongue around the head of my cock I asked, "What else do you want?"

Jennifer let my cock slip from her mouth but she immediately began stroking it with her had as she spoke. "Promise not to get mad."

I said, "I don't have any idea what you're going to ask so how can I promise not to get mad?"

"Well, just don't say anything until I explain everything. Then if you are against the idea just say no and that will be the end of it."

I don't know if it was the attention she was giving my cock with her mouth and hand or if the intrigue caused by her statements that was causing me to become more sexually excited. I said, "I'll listen."

Jennifer said, "You know that you are the only man I have ever really loved and I would never do anything to hurt you." Jennifer gave my cock a kiss and she fondled my balls as she looked up and me and said, "I want to ask you for permission to have sex with another man."

The shock that went through me made my erection start to wilt. Before I could say anything Jennifer put her hand up as a reminder that I was to wait till she was finished before I said anything. Jennifer then continued, "This isn't about me falling in love with another man or anything like that. It is simply that I want to experience something and I can't do it unless I have you permission. I don't want your permission unless you are sure that you can handle this without being angry with me. I guess I am taking a big chance by even suggesting such a thing but I believe that there is enough trust in our relationship that we should be able to at least discuss this request. Okay, you can talk now."

I couldn't speak for about a minute. The whole time Jennifer held onto my cock and was now stroking it again. It hadn't gone completely soft but it wasn't exactly hard either. When I was finally able to speak I asked, "How long have you had this idea?"

"I've been thinking about this for a while. Once the idea stuck in my head I couldn't get rid of it."

I said, "I guess you already have somebody in mind."

Jennifer said, "Remember that Valentine's Day we went to the Hayatt.

I said, Yeah, I remember."

"Do you remember the guy I was talking to at the bar when you came in?"

"Yeah, you said his name was Gary?"

"That's right. He's been working in my office for the last few years, but he's taking a job in New York and will be leaving at the end of next month."

"Has he asked you out?"

"A few times. I guess he thinks I fool around because of that night at the Hayatt, but I never encouraged him."

"You've never encouraged him but now you want to fuck him?"

"Don't get angry. Let me explain. Gary is a good looking guy but I never wanted to go out with him. I am not physically attracted to him nor is there any emotional attraction. Simply put, it's his cock."

"What?"

Jennifer said, "A couple of months ago I had lunch with some of the girls from the office and the conversation turned to sex and one of the girls mentioned that she had had sex with Gary and that he had a very large cock. I was laughing at her comment when two other girls said that they also had had sex with him and that he was definitely very big and they said he knew how to please a woman. I asked one of the girls if she had known that he was having sex with the others when she went out with him and she said yes. She said that was why she went out with him. She wanted to have sex with him because one of the girls had told her about his big cock.

"I had lunch with the girls again after that and another of the girls said that she had been out with Gary the night before and she said he was great. After lunch I was talking to one of the other married woman that had been at lunch and I asked her what she thought about these girls all getting so giddy about some guy because he had a big cock. Instead of responding to me she got red faced. I said, 'Oh no not you too.' She nodded yes. Then she said that it was wonderful.

"Well, I had forgotten about those lunch time conversations for a few days until one night I had a dream about having sex with him and since then I haven't been able to get the thought of experiencing that big cock out of my head. I just thought that because he'll be gone in a month that maybe you would give me one night with him. If you say yes I will owe it to you to grant you a similar request. Don't answer me tonight take some time to think about it before you say no."

I wanted to say something but I couldn't form a sentence. As I sat quietly Jennifer went back to work on my cock, taking it back into her mouth. As I looked down at her I suddenly had the image of her with a giant cock in her mouth. I guess the thought didn't upset me too much because I climaxed about a minute later.

For the next few days the subject of Gary wasn't mentioned. I thought about it a lot. Could I handle the thought of her with this other man. I had done it before but the circumstances were much different. Then I thought about what I would want in return. If I let Jennifer do this, would I want to have a fling with another woman, if so, who? I decided what I would want in return wasn't important. I had to make this decision based on whether I felt comfortable letting Jennifer have sex with another man. I loved Jennifer and always wanted to give her what she wanted but was this too much. After reading several stories on the Internet about men who let their wives have sex with other men I made my decision.

A couple of nights later after Jennifer and I had been out to dinner, we were sitting in the car in our driveway. Jennifer had leaned over and kissed me and was now playing with my cock through my pants.

"Have you decided yet? Are you going to let me have sex with Gary?"

I suggested that we go into the house and get out of our clothes first. We went up to our room, stripped and got on the bed. Jennifer went straight for my cock and took it into her mouth. She worked it till it was completely erect then she stopped.

"Well?"

"I have decided to let you have your fling."

Jennifer let go of my cock and sat up on the bed. "Really? What will you want in return?"

"I haven't thought about that yet, but if I let you do this I expect your promise that you will go along with whatever it is I want."

"I am not sure I want to make you a promise when I don't know what I am promising."

"That's up to you, we can just drop the whole thing right now."

"Okay."

Jennifer didn't seem all that disappointed. She went back to paying lip service to my cock and soon our bodies were joined together by that oldest of the bonds, sexual intercourse.

Neither Jennifer nor I said anything about her request for the next few days. It was Friday night when Jennifer brought the subject up again. We were fooling around in bed and as usual Jennifer was fondling my cock when she said, "I've decided to promise whatever you want."

"What?"

"I'll promise you that I'll go along with whatever you want in exchange for you letting me have a night with Gary."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am sure. I've been thinking about it all week. I don't know why I need this... I think maybe it's that I know our relationship is strong enough that this won't hurt us and I don't think you would really be jealous if I have your permission. It'll be kind of like that night in the swingers club."

I wasn't sure about the not being jealous part but I knew she was right about our relationship being strong enough to handle it. Ever since we got together Jennifer and I have been experimenting with our sex life and I looked at this as Jennifer exploring her sexuality and as long as she would only consider this with my permission I wasn't too worried.

As we lay on the bed, our naked bodies press against each other I asked, "Have you decided when you are going to do this?"

"Next Wednesday afternoon I am going to be in a meeting with Gary. The meeting is scheduled to end at six o'clock. I'll tell Gary that my car is in the shop and ask him for a ride home after the meeting. When we get here I'll invite him in for a drink and then I'll let him seduce me."

"Have you considered the possibility that he might not try and seduce you?"

"Knowing what I know about Gary that won't be a problem. It's more likely that I'll chicken out."

"What am I supposed to do while you and Gary are playing."

"You'll just have to go out for the night or get a hotel room. I'll call you when Gary leaves and you can come home then."

I don't know what it was, perhaps all this talk about Jennifer's plan for seducing Gary, but I was suddenly very horny. When I went down to taste Jennifer's treasure box I found her to be very wet and ready to climax. I stopped my tonguing of Jennifer's dripping pussy long enough to say, "When I get home you'll have to tell me in detail what happened."

"It will be my pleasure. One other thing, condom or no condom?"

I had to think about that for a minute and while I did Jennifer continued working wonders on my cock. Finally I said, "What do you want?"

"No condom. I want to feel it when her cums inside me."

"All right, no condom."

After that Jennifer and I pleasured each other until we both climaxed then we went to sleep.

For the next few days all I could think about was the idea of Jennifer having sex with Gary. I don't know why it aroused me to think about it but it did. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to be able to watch them. But Jennifer made it clear that I had to stay away from the house. On Monday I was working from home and started to think about ways I might be able to video tape Jennifer while she had sex with Gary. I looked for places I might be able to put a video camera but I couldn't find any way to hide one or to make sure it would capture them in action. I was in the partially finished attic looking around when I discovered that by moving the insulation away from the electrical junction box for the ceiling light in the master bedroom and by loosening the light fixture in the bedroom and moving it a little it created a small opening I could look through and see our whole bed. To do this I had to lie on the floor in the attic. Unfortunately I could find no way to mount a video camera to point through the hole. So I decided to hide in the attic and watch through the hole in the ceiling.

That evening Jennifer asked me if I had planned what I was going to do Wednesday night.

"I'm going to stay at a motel for the night. Call me on my cell phone when you're done and I'll come home."

We didn't talk much about it after that but I cold tell the Jennifer was excited about the upcoming event.

At 6:30 Wednesday evening Jennifer called me and said, "Gary and I are getting ready to leave the office. If you haven't left the house yet you need to go now."

"I'm on my way to the hotel right now," I lied. I knew it would take Jennifer at least twenty minutes to get home from the office so I used that time to go to the bathroom and relieve myself. I didn't want to have to go later while I was watching Jennifer with her friend. I went and got a couple of beers from the refrigerator and then sat in the guest bedroom watching out the window for Jennifer and Gary to arrive. The wait became much longer than I expected. Instead of arriving around seven o'clock like I expected it was eight o'clock and they still hadn't arrived. I had begun to wonder if Jennifer changed her plan and decided to go to Gary's apartment instead of coming home. I had about given up when at 8:30 I heard a car pull into the driveway. I peeked out the window in time to see Jennifer getting out of the passenger side of the car and Gary getting out of the drivers side.

I quickly retreated to the attic stairs and sat in the stairwell with the door opened just enough so that I could hear what was going on downstairs. I heard the front door open and then I heard Jennifer say, "What would you like to drink." and Gary said, "A beer would be fine."

Once they left the front foyer I could no longer understand most of what they were saying. Jennifer put some music on and then I could couldn't hear any of what was being said. I started to worry that they would never make it up to the bedroom.

It wasn't until after nine o'clock that the music stopped. I couldn't hear any talking and I started to open the attic door wider in hopes of hearing something when I heard them coming up the stairs.

I had to jump back quickly and quietly close the door to avoid detection. I had planned to be in the attic before they got upstairs so that I wouldn't chance being heard on the stairs, but now I was trapped. I would have to wait until they were making enough noise to cover my movements. Luckily for me Jennifer turned on the radio in the bedroom which gave me enough cover to slip up the stairs.

Once in the attic I crawled across the floor until I reached the spot near the spy hole I was going to use. To my utter disappointment, when I looked through the hole I discovered that Jennifer had turned on the ceiling light and the bright light through the hole made it impossible to see anything in the room below. After a couple of minutes the light went off. When I looked through the hole I saw the bed again. Jennifer had turned on a bedside light that made it easy for me to see into the room. When the scene below came into focus for me I could see Jennifer standing next to the bed. Her blouse was open and her bra was unhooked in the front exposing her breasts. She was still wearing her skirt. Gary came into view. His chest was bear but he still had his pants on. He walked over to Jennifer and kissed her. Jennifer put her arms around his neck and kissed him back, deeply. I suddenly found myself jealous. The idea of them having sex excited me, but seeing Jennifer kiss him like that bothered me. Had she lied about why she wanted him? Did she have real feelings about this guy. I began to wonder if I should stop them but they broke off the kiss.

Jennifer dropped her hands from Gary's neck and began to unbuckle his belt. Then I heard her say, "I want to see it. I've heard so much about it I want to see it and touch it for myself."

I heard Gary say, "Go ahead. Be my guest."

I watched then as my wife opened Gary's pants and pushed them down over his hips and down his legs. Then there it was, every bit as big as Jennifer's friends had described it. It was probably nine inches long and as big around as my fist. Jennifer put her hand under his shaft and gently stroked it while she cupped his balls with her other hand. All Jennifer could manage to say was, "Wow. It really is big."

Gary said, "Why don't you give it a kiss?"

Then Jennifer sat on the bed and guided Gary's massive tool to her mouth and began running her tongue up and down the entire length of the shaft. When she reached the head she licked the very tip of his cock then started over again. After a while Jennifer started taking the head of Gary's cock into her mouth. Because of its size she wasn't able to get much of it into her mouth. For then next few minutes Jennifer gave Gary's cock some great oral attention. She slathered her tongue all over it and sucked the head into her mouth again and again. She held the shaft up while she sucked on his balls. I couldn't see the expression on Gary's face but I was sure it had to be one of pure joy.

As I watched this scene I had to roll onto my hip so I could adjust my cock in my pants. The erection I had was causing me some discomfort. The earlier jealously was gone, replaced by lust. I realized that Jennifer had not been interest in Gary other than wanting to experience his large sex organ.

Gary reached down and pulled Jennifer to her feet and kissed her as he opened the top of her skirt and let it drop to the floor. With just her panties and stockings on, Jennifer got on the bed and lay down on her back. As Gary got on the bed with her, Jennifer slipped her hand inside her panties and started playing with herself. Jennifer continued fingering herself even as Gary pulled her panties off. As Gary kissed his way up her inner thighs, Jennifer removed her fingers from her pussy and held them out to Gary. He smelled her hand then he sucked her fingers into his mouth. Once he was satisfied that he had cleaned all of the juices off of her fingers, Gary pressed his mouth against Jennifer's mound.

Although I couldn't see clearly what he was doing, as his head blocked my view, I could tell from Jennifer's expression that she was loving it. Jennifer was lifting her hips and ed humping herself tighter against Gary's mouth as she began to climax. She grabbed Gary's head and tried to pull him inside as she rubbed her pussy on his face. Before her orgasm ended Jennifer yelled out, "Oh, please fuck me with that big cock now. Stick it in me now."

Gary moved up on top of Jennifer and slid his hips between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer lifted her legs up into the air to give Gary easier access to her opening. With my cock now in my hand I watched as Gary slowly worked his big member into my wife's pussy. The sight of Gary's huge cock disappearing into my wife's pussy was more intense that anything I had ever witnessed before. Jennifer was making a lot of whimpering noises which seemed to get louder each time Gary pushed a little more of his cock inside her. I found myself quietly cheering Jennifer on as she took Gary's cock inside her. It seemed to take forever but he finally had the whole thing inside her. They lay still for a moment then Gary pulled his cock almost all of the way out and pushed it back in. He hesitated again then pulled back then in again. Soon he had a rhythm of long strokes going and Jennifer was moaning loudly the whole time. This went on for quite some time then Gary pulled out and had Jennifer get up on her hands and knees on the bed. Gary got behind her and push his cock into my Jennifer's waiting pussy.

Gary pounded Jennifer's pussy for a few minutes then he pulled out and started to probe her anus with the head of his cock. Jennifer looked back over her shoulder at Gary and said, "No. Don't try that. Your to big."

K.K.
K.K.
3,040 Followers
12