My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 04

Story Info
Vacation in Las Vegas.
2.7k words
69.8k
11
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,039 Followers

Chapter 4: Vacation In Las Vegas

Four months had passed since Jennifer had her fling with Gary. We had stopped discussing that subject about two and a half months ago. Now it was pretty much a distant memory. I still hadn't decided what I wanted from Jennifer. She stopped asking me about it and I didn't bring it up.

It was July and time for a vacation. Jennifer and I talked about several possible places we could go and ended up deciding to take our vacation in Las Vegas. We had never been there and the airfare and hotel prices were a bargain. I reserved a room for us at the Flamingo Hilton from Sunday to Thursday.

The Saturday night before we left for Vegas we went to a party at Jennifer's new manager's house. At the party I met Robert Stanwick and his wife Megan. Robert was Jennifer's new manager and the host of the party. He was six feet tall and very athletic looking. He must have been about thirty-five years old and had dark brown hair. His wife Barbara was tall, maybe five feet eleven inches, with long dark brown hair, much like Jennifer's, and a great shape. Robert seemed like a nice guy. After talking to Robert and Barbara for a while, I met and talked with some of the other men and women that Jennifer worked with. Some I already knew others I met for the first time. I learned a few interesting things that night. I guess I made my decision about what I wanted from Jennifer in the car on the way home from the party. It wasn't a complete idea just the beginning of one and I wasn't ready to mention it to Jennifer yet.

The next day on the flight from Chicago to Las Vegas we struck up a conversation with the couple sitting across from us. I think they said there names were Rob and Mary Mathis. It turned out that they were also staying at the Flamingo. They looked to be in their mid forties but they were still an attractive couple. They told us that they had been going to Vegas one or more time a year for the last several years. When we told them this was out first trip they began telling us what we should be sure to see and do during our vacation. We lost track of Rob and Mary when we got to baggage claim at the airport in Vegas.

Jennifer and I collected our bags and got a cab to the hotel. The route the cab took to the hotel didn't pass any of the interesting hotels. We didn't get our first look at the strip until after we checked into the hotel, put our bags in the room and went for a walk. All I can say about the Las Vegas strip is 'amazing.'

We were spending our time site seeing, gambling, going to shows, eating at great restaurants and having fantastic sex. By Wednesday were actually $300 ahead from playing the slots. Wednesday evening Jennifer and I stopped in the lounge at the Flamingo for a drink before going out to dinner. We were waiting for our drinks when I saw Rob and Mary Mathis come in. I pointed them out to Jennifer and she suggested that we go over and say hello. I agreed, but suggested that we wait till our drinks come first. As the waitress arrived with our drinks I saw another couple sit down with Rob and Mary. The guy was tall and had silver gray hair and the woman with him was very attractive, looked to be in her forties and had long dark hair. When the waitress left I said, 'They have company, maybe we shouldn't bother them."

A little while later as I was watching the band set up Jennifer poked me with her elbow and said, "Check this out" and pointed toward Rob and Mary.

When I looked I saw that Rob and the other guy had changed sides of the booth they were sitting in. Rob was now sitting next to the other woman and Mary was next to the other man. I said, "That's interesting. What do you think is going on there?"

Jennifer said, "It's probably innocent but...."

Out of curiosity we kept looking over at Rob and Mary. When they finished their drinks all four of them got up and Rob kissed Mary, then he left with the other woman and Mary left with the other man. I looked at Jennifer and we both laughed. Jennifer said, "Who would have thought that Mary and Rob would turn out to be swingers."

As Jennifer and I got up to leave I noticed a very attractive blonde sitting at the bar by herself. She was well dressed and looked like the wife of some wealthy businessman but somehow I didn't think that was right.

When Jennifer and I got back to the hotel after dinner we went up to our room so Jennifer could put on some sexy underwear she bought that afternoon. After that then she wanted to go dancing.

While Jennifer was changing I went out to get some ice. As I walked down the hall a room door opened ahead of me and the blonde I had seen in the bar came out followed by a middle aged man wearing just his pants. I heard him say to her, "You were fantastic babe, here's another twenty for you." He handed her a twenty dollar bill. The girl thanked him and kissed him on the cheek then put the twenty in her purse and headed toward the elevator.

As I watched her walk toward the elevators an idea struck me and I went after her. She caught an elevator before I could catch up to her so I took the next elevator down. When I got to the casino level I looked for the blonde but she was nowhere in sight. I wandered around the casino for a few minutes, feeling a little silly carrying an ice bucket, but didn't see her. I was just ready to go back up to the room when I decided to check out the lounge.

She was there, sitting in the same place as when I had first seen her earlier that evening. I walked over and introduced myself and said, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

She smiled and said, "Of course."

"My name is Rick.

"Hi Rick, I'm Stacey."

"I hope you won't be offended by this question, but are you a professional?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, are you a hooker?"

"Are you a cop?"

"No."

"Then what can I do for you?"

I said, "This may be out of your line but do you ever do it with women?" From the look on her face I was sure the answer would be no.

Stacey didn't say anything for a while. When she finally spoke she said, "Sure, why not? What is it you want me to do?"

I said, "I would like you to pleasure my wife."

"You want me to make love to her?"

"No, just give her oral pleasure. Can you do that?"

Again she hesitated before answering, "Two hundred dollars."

I thought that was kind of high but had no way of knowing what the going rate on something like that would be. I said, "Can you come up to my room in about twenty minutes?"

"Sure, what's the room number?"

I gave Stacey the room number and headed back up to the room to prepare Jennifer for what was about to happen.

When I came into the room Jennifer was in the bathroom fixing her makeup. I told her to come into the bedroom and sit down for a minute. When she was seated on the bed I said, "Remember the promise you made?"

"Is this about my night with Gary?"

"Yes. Tonight I am asking for part of the payback. In about twenty minutes a very attractive woman is coming up to the room. She is a hooker?"

"You're going to have sex with a hooker? And what? You want me to watch?"

"No. I am not going to have sex with her. She is going to pleasure you."

"What? Are you crazy? You're just kidding, right?"

"I am not kidding. I just want to watch as she goes down on you. All you have to do is try and relax and let her do it. You may even enjoy it. Besides, you said that you would go along with anything I wanted."

Jennifer said, "If I go along with this we are even right?"

I said, "I get to watch a woman eat your pussy for a few minutes and you think that will make up for the evening of sex you had with Gary? This is only a partial repayment."

"All right, I'll do it but I won't enjoy it."

Jennifer paced nervously as we waited for Stacey to arrive. Jennifer jumped when there was a knock on the door.

Stacey came into the room and I introduced her to Jennifer. I thought for a moment that Stacey appeared to be nervous but by comparison to Jennifer she was calm. I said, "Let's get this out of the way first," and I handed Stacey two one hundred dollar bills.

As Stacey slipped the money into her purse Jennifer cleared her throat and in a nervous voice said, "I've never done anything like this before and I don't know what I should do."

Stacey said, "I understand. Just try to relax and I will guide you through this. First, would you like me to do this in the nude or with my clothes on?" She looked at me then at Jennifer.

I knew what I wanted but I decided to let Jennifer make that call. Jennifer said, "I think my husband would prefer that you get undressed."

Stacey said, "Okay," and unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. She folded her dress and set in one of the two chairs in the room, then she removed her bra revealing her firm grapefruit sized breasts. This attractive blonde was now standing in front of us in just her silky white panties. Stacey went over to Jennifer and unzipped her dress and slipped the straps off her shoulders. Stacey helped Jennifer step out of the dress then Stacey neatly placed the dress on one of the chairs. Jennifer was wearing her new underwear consisting of a sexy black bra and panty set and black thigh high stockings. She looked fantastic. Stacey turned to face Jennifer and looked her up and down then said, "You are a very beautiful woman and I love the sexy underwear. Where did you get it?"

The complement and the question about where she bought her sexy underwear seem to calm Jennifer a little. She said, "We went to the Victoria's Secret in the Forum Shops at Caesar's."

Stacey said, "Well, it looks great on you. Very sexy. I think I am actually going to enjoy getting you off." Stacey gently took Jennifer by the arm and guided her to the bed and told her to lie down. Jennifer lay down on the bed with her head on the pillows and watched Stacey in anticipation of what was to come next. Stacey removed her own panties revealing a nicely trimmed bush of light brown hair. Stacey set her panties on the chair with her bra and dress then she climbed onto the bed with Jennifer. I could see that Jennifer was getting nervous again.

Stacey hooked her fingers into the waistband of Jennifer's panties and said, "Let's get these off, shall we?" She pulled Jennifer's panties off and dropped them on the floor. Stacey then had Jennifer lift her knees up and spread her legs so that she could get between Jennifer's thighs.

Stacey seemed to be staring at Jennifer's pussy for quite a while before she moved her head between Jennifer's legs. I got myself into position to have a good view of the action. As Stacey moved slowly toward her pussy Jennifer tried to bring her legs together. I heard Stacey say "Relax" but Jennifer was having a hard time trying to relax.

I sat down on the bed and took Jennifer's hand as I watched Stacey's tongue flick across Jennifer's vulva. Jennifer momentarily tensed up but as Stacey began to work on Jennifer's clitoris with her tongue Jennifer settled down and soon I could feel the tension leaving her body. The view of Stacey's head between Jennifer's legs had me near climaxing in my pants. After a tentative start Stacey now had her mouth locked onto Jennifer's pussy and she was sucking and licking Jennifer in a frenzy. I could see that Jennifer was beginning to enjoy the sensations that she was feeling in her pussy, but her discomfort with the situation prevented her from having a quick orgasm. As Stacey continued to suck on Jennifer's clitoris she moved her hand up and pushed two fingers inside Jennifer's hot pussy. That was all it took to put Jennifer over the top and trigger her orgasm. Jennifer may have been uncomfortable about the situation but her orgasm was as big as any orgasm I had ever given her during oral sex.

Stacey continued to suck on Jennifer's pussy even after her orgasm ended. For a moment I thought that Stacey was going to try and bring Jennifer off again, but she didn't. Stacey looked up and asked Jennifer, "Was it good?"

Jennifer's eyes were almost completely closed and her voice was weak as she spoke, "Yes, it was good."

While Jennifer lay on the bed in her after orgasm haze, Stacey got dressed then went in to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. When she came out of the bathroom she said, "I hope you enjoyed it. I did. Good night..." Then she left.

When the door closed I looked and Jennifer and asked, "How do you feel?"

She said, "I don't know. I had an orgasm given to me by another woman. I never in my life thought of letting a woman do anything like that to me and I certainly never thought that another woman could give me an orgasm. I guess I am a little confused right now."

I said, "Are you upset that I made you do this?"

Jennifer said, "It's kind of late to worry about that isn't it? No, I guess not. That's the strange thing. I was mad when you first told me what you wanted me to do and I only had ten minutes to prepare myself. Once I resigned myself to the fact that it was going to happen I decided that it might actually be an interesting experience. I was very nervous at first but Stacey was so professional that she put me at ease and once she started I just gave myself over to the enjoyment of the moment. That's not to say I would ever want to do it again."

I must have looked disappointed because Jennifer said, "Oh God! That's not what you had in mind for the rest of my payback is it?"

I said, "Well, we'll just have to wait and see."

Jennifer looked at me with an expression of concern but then she lowered her eyes until she noticed the lump in my pants. She smiled and said, "I'll bet you really got excited watching us. You probably need to get some relief for that swollen cock of yours."

I said, "As a matter of fact I could use some relief."

Jennifer said, "Well you're going to have to wait because you have to take me dancing now. Jennifer got dressed and said, "Let's go."

And that is exactly what we did. We went dancing, then later went back to our room and made love. The following morning we went home.

A week later I asked Jennifer what she thought of our vacation and she said, "It was great."

"The whole vacation?"

"Yes, the whole vacation."

"Was there anything about the vacation that you would like to change?"

"I wouldn't change a thing."

"So you're okay with the thing with Stacey?"

"Yes I am. It wasn't something I would every have done on my own. I would never even have imagined doing it, but it turned out to be enjoyable and I am glad for the experience."

That night as we made love I asked Jennifer to tell me what it was like to have a woman's tongue inside her pussy. After that we didn't talk about it for a long time.

K.K.
K.K.
3,039 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weak

When does hubby get some new pussy? Or he really just a WACC?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3***

I don't like the ass. He got payback but then he claims it is only partial.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Husband learns to channel his jealousy into voyuerism.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories