My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Megan said, 'Yes I have. But what do you mean by not exactly?'

"I told her that I had a girl do me once. Then I told her about what happened in Vegas. Megan asked me if I liked it and I told her that I had a good orgasm and didn't regret the experience. Then Megan asked me if I had ever thought about doing it again, and I told her I hadn't.

"After that Megan dropped the subject and suggested we go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

"We grabbed a snack then went to the family room and she put some music on and poured us more wine. I sat down on the sofa and Megan came and sat next to me. For a while we talked about books and movies and music then suddenly Megan said, 'May I kiss you?'

"I was a little surprised by the question but I said, 'I guess so.' Megan took my drink from me and set it on the table. She touched my face with her finger tips then leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips.

I was very nervous and didn't like idea of being kissed by a woman but I didn't pull away. Megan kissed me a second time and I felt a tension building in my body almost like an attack of claustrophobia. I wanted to scream to release the tension that was growing up my spine. But I didn't move and I didn't scream.

"After about the third or fourth kiss Megan pulled away from me and said, 'I'm sorry. It's just that you are so beautiful I just felt a need to kiss you.'

"I don't know what came over me but for some reason I didn't want Megan to know that I didn't like her kissing me. So I took her face in my hands and pulled her to me and kissed her. This time I didn't feel the tension growing in my spine. I kissed her again and Megan's lips parted and the tips of our tongues briefly touched. Then the kisses got more passionate. Deep tongue kisses lasting a long time. I felt myself becoming aroused.

"After about ten minutes of kissing Megan got up and took my hand said, 'Let's go up to my room and get comfortable. She continued to hold my hand as she led me to her bedroom.

The bedroom had a king size canopy bed centered on one wall of the large room. As I looked around the room Megan let go of my hand and walked over to the bed. She told me to take my skirt and sweater off so that they wouldn't get wrinkled. As I removed my skirt and sweater Megan pulled the bed spread of the bed, folded it and put it on a rack at the end of the bed. Then Megan took off her skirt and sweater. I was starting to feel nervous again. There I was with another woman in her bedroom and we were both in our underwear. Megan was wearing black panties and a black bra and black stockings. As nervous as I was I still thought Megan looked sexy.

"Megan took me in her arms and kissed me. Then she took me by the hand again and led me over to the bed. When we were both sitting on the bed, Megan picked up the remote control for the entertainment center and turned on the television then she hit the play button on the DVD player and a movie started. The movie showed two beautiful women, one blonde and one brunette, talking to each other at a party. The blonde kisses the brunette and the brunette says that she shouldn't have done it. The Blonde asks, 'Haven't you ever made love to a woman before?' And the brunette says, 'No.' After that the blonde takes the brunette into a bedroom and they make love. The love making scenes were very sensual and erotic and I found that I was getting aroused by the sight of these beautiful woman loving each other.

"When the movie ended Megan leaned over and kissed me and this time I liked it. As Megan continued to kiss me she started to massage my breasts. I couldn't believe how hot I was getting from her touch.

Megan was kissing and biting my ear then she whispered , 'When was the last time you looked at another woman's pussy?'

"I said, 'I guess it was when I was with that hooker in Las Vegas.'

"Megan said, 'Well, you saw her pussy but did you really look at it.'

"I told her I didn't really look at Stacey's pussy and I didn't remember ever really looking at another woman's pussy. Megan said, 'That's what I thought.' Megan kissed me and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth then broke off the kiss and asked if I would like to see her pussy.

"I suddenly wanted to see her pussy and I said, 'Yes. I want to see your pussy.'

"Megan lifted her hips into the air and slipped her panties off then lifted her legs so she could get them all of the way off. Then she sat up straight against the headboard and said, 'Come and take a good look at my pussy.'

"At first I didn't move. I was quite nervous. Megan said, 'Come on look at it. It won't bite you. You might be tempted to bite it but it won't bit you.' At her insistence I moved down the bed so that I could get between her knees where I could get a good look at her pussy. Megan had a small triangle of brown hair above her opening but she shaves her vulva. It suddenly struck me that I had never even scene my own vagina this close up. While I was staring at it Megan said, 'All pussies are basically the same but at the same time every woman's pussy is different. I've seen several up close and I have never seen two exactly the same.'

"She told me to touch it and see what it feels like. I reached out and ran my fingers over her bald vulva. It felt nice. It was soft and smooth. Then Megan said, 'I want you to get close enough to smell it now.' I didn't even think about what she was saying I just moved closer until my nose was almost touching her. She asked me if she smelled bad and I said that she didn't then Megan said, 'Now I want you to taste me. Just run your tongue over my pussy a couple of times then push it inside me and taste my juices.'

"I hesitated momentarily and Megan put her hand behind my head and pulled me a little closer and said, 'Go ahead. Taste me.' So I stuck my tongue out and licked her vulva and enjoyed the soft smooth feel of her shaved mound. Then I stuck my tongue inside her. When my tongue slipped between her labia the natural sexual juices generated by her arousal ran down my tongue and into my mouth. It sacred me at first but I found that I actually liked the taste.

"Megan said, 'Okay that's enough. Now I want to examine your pussy.' I no longer had any reservations about what was going on. I just pulled my panties off and spread my legs for Megan. She got between my legs and said, 'You have a lovely pussy.' Then she gently ran her fingers over labia causing them to separate and to my surprise a stream of my juices ran out over Megan's fingers. Megan made a little cooing sound then she penetrated my pussy with her tongue. She ran her tongue around the inside of my hole a couple of times then she sucked my clit between her lips and flicked her tongue across it repeatedly. I couldn't help myself. I started to cum and just kept cuming for what seemed like five minutes. When my orgasm finally ended Megan got up and kissed me. I could taste myself on her mouth. After the kiss Megan said, 'You taste wonderful. I love your pussy.'

"We kissed for a while then Megan released my breasts from my bra and started sucking on them. At that point I was loving everything she was doing to me. After a brief period Megan let me return the pleasure she had been giving my breasts. I found that I enjoyed the responses I was getting from her when I sucked on her nipples. While I was sucking on her nipples Megan began to push my head down and I understood what she wanted immediately. I kissed my way down over her belly and moved my head between her legs. I wasn't sure what I was doing I was just trying to do what I thought would feel good and I guess it worked because Megan erupted into an orgasm that flooded my mouth with her juices. I liked the way it tasted so I swallowed it.

"Afterward we cuddled on the bed. As we laid there Megan said that she hoped I enjoyed that as much as she did. I confirmed that I did enjoy it. Then Megan said, 'I want to spend the rest of the day and tonight playing with you and making love to you. Would you like that?'

"I said, 'I would love it.'

"Then Megan said, 'When I am with someone that makes me as horny as you do I get a little kinky. If I start to do something you don't like just tell me and I'll stop.' Then she said, 'I like the way you look when you are just wearing your bra and panties so why don't you put them on?'

"I did as she requested and she put her bra and panties back on as well. Then Megan closed the drapes over the windows and turned off the lights in the bedroom. Although it was dark in the room I could still see well enough to move around the room without bumping into anything. Megan walked over and opened the door of her large walk in closet and turned the light on and said, 'Let's have some fun in the dark shall we? Come over here.'

"I went over to her and we both went into the closet. The room was very big for a closet. It was about ten feet wide and twelve feet deep. Clothes were hung along the walls. Above the clothes were shelves piled with boxes. On the floor under the clothes were Megan's shoes.

When we were both in the closet Megan closed the door behind us and said, 'You face the door then I will turn off the light and move to another part of the closet. Count to ten then get on the floor and start crawling around looking for me. When you find me you can do whatever you want to me.'

"I was still trying to understand what she wanted me to do when she turned off the light. It was so dark in the room I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Megan kissed me on the ear from behind and said, 'Count to ten then come get me.' I understood then what she wanted.

"I got down on my hands and knees and began crawling slowly away from the door. As I crawled I tried to listen for Megan's breathing. I think I moved about five feet and I stopped and stayed perfectly still listening for Megan. I couldn't hear a thing but I suddenly felt heat on my bottom. The sensation was like Megan was holding her hand very close to me but not touching me. I swung my arm around quickly but found nothing there. I moved a little farther forward and found Megan's shoes lined up along the wall and just above them her clothes were hanging. Suddenly I began to fell fear. I was in a room with no light with a woman I didn't know very well. I was lost within the room and had no idea which way to go to either find Megan or the door to the room. I turned around to move in the opposite direction. I move just a short distance when I thought I heard a noise to my right so I stopped. Again I felt the sensation of heat on my bottom. I thought it might be my imagination so I didn't move. Then I felt it. It sent a shock through my body. Her hand was on my bottom and her fingers were slipping inside of my panties and inside my pussy. The fearful shock quickly gave way to pleasure. Megan played for a while then removed her hand and disappeared again.

"When she moved away from me I started moving forward again and when I found the wall I turned to my right and followed the wall till I reached a corner. Then I turned around and backed myself into the corner and sat silently. As I stared ahead into the darkness I saw a very faint line of light that appeared to be at floor level. I guessed that it had to be the light from the bedroom passing under the door. I got down as low as I could and kept watching that faint light as I listened for any sound from Megan. Suddenly there was a very faint thump to my right and as I turned my head to look in the direction I caught sight of a shadow moving in the faint light below the door. Megan must have thrown something to distract me. Now I had her. I knew where she was and she didn't know where I was. Megan had stopped in front of the door. I kept my eye on the area where she was blocking the light and slowly crept forward. As got closer to her I could tell that I had the upper hand because I could hear her breathing. I knew exactly where she was. I move up as close to her as I could without giving away my position then I stood up. In one quick motion I turned and threw my leg over Megan and sat down on her back and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue in her ear and said, 'I win, now lie down on your back and let me claim my prize."

"Megan didn't say a word but she did as I told her. I squatted over her face and told her to eat me. Megan pulled the gusset of my panties aside and locked her lips over my pussy and pushed her tongue inside me. I was loving the feeling of her tongue inside me as I moved my head between her legs and started to suck on her hot pussy. I was so into sucking her that I didn't notice that she had stopped sucking me. Then I felt something pressing against my pussy and suddenly my hole was filled. It took me a moment to realize that Megan had stuck a vibrator in my pussy but as soon as she turned it on I stared to cum. I could feel the juices running out of my pussy and as my orgasm hit its peak Megan began to climax. I continued eating Megan through her climax, swallowing all off her juices.

"When we were both finally done Megan stood up and turned the light on. She said, "That was fun wasn't it?'

I agreed. Then Megan said she had to pee and asked me if I would come watch. I was surprised by this request but found myself holding Megan's hand as I followed her to the bathroom. She had me sit on the edge of the tub facing her. Then she pulled her panties down and sat on the toilet with her legs spread. She said, 'It excites me to have my lover watch me pee.' Then her stream started and I watched it spray out and listened to the hissing sound it made. When she was done she blotted her pussy with some toilet paper then as she stood up and pilled her panties up she asked, 'Do you have to pee?'

"I said that I could probably go and she asked if she could watch. Megan took my place on the edge of the tub and I dropped my panties and peed in front of her. As strange as this was I found it somehow erotic. It was the kind of feeling you got as a kid when you and a friend peed in the woods. You knew it was something you weren't supposed to do and that made it more exciting.

"After that we played lots of little games teasing each other and pleasing each other. At one point Megan told me that she love putting her tongue in my pussy so any time I wanted it there all I had to do was ask... And I did, several times. While Megan was cooking dinner I stood behind her working the vibrator in and out of her pussy. While dinner was in the oven and we were listening to music and having a glass of wine I said to Megan, 'I want to feel your tongue in my cunt.' Megan had her head between my legs in a flash and quickly brought me to orgasm.

"It was during dinner that Megan asked me to spend the night. After I called you to ask you about spending the night we went up to the bedroom and watched a couple more movies, and made love again. After that it seemed like one of us was always between the other's legs. I can't tell you how many orgasms I had or how many times I brought Megan to orgasm. We made love one last time this morning before I left. Well, that's the story. What do you think?"

All I could do was open my pants and release my erection. Jennifer looked at it and said, "Look's like you need some relief." Jennifer took me in her mouth and because her story had me so aroused it only took about a minute for me to climax.

Afterward I sat on the bed as Jennifer got undressed. When she removed her sweater and skirt I saw that she was wearing a black bra and black panties. I said, "When you left here yesterday you where wearing blue stockings and a blue bra and panties. Now you are wearing all black underwear. What's that all about?"

Jennifer said, "After Megan and I made love this morning and I was getting dressed I told Megan that if I had know she was going to make my panties so wet I would have brought another pair with me. Then Megan said, 'I have an idea, give me your panties.' So I took my panties off and handed then to her, then she took her panties off and gave them to me and said put these on. She said, 'There just as wet as yours but it's from my pussy.' Then Megan put my panties on and I put hers on. Then we decided to trade bars and stockings too. Now every time I see these panties I'll think of my time with Megan."

I said, "Do you think you would ever want to be with Megan again?"

Jennifer said, "Yes, Very much. I would never have thought that I would enjoy making love to her so much."

I said, "If you did it again do you think maybe I could watch or participate?"

Jennifer said, "Watch maybe but not participate. Megan told me that once in a while she lets Robert watch and he has participated a few times but she has promised him that she would not have sex with any other men. I told her that I couldn't have sex with another man either. Megan did say that she would be willing to let you watch us make love."

I said, "I would love to watch you".

Since then Jennifer and Megan have been together a few times and I got to watch them a couple of times when Megan came to our house to visit. I usually Climax in my pants while I watch them. It is the sexiest and most erotic scene I've ever watched.

But now our life has changed. Last month we found out Jennifer is pregnant. As soon as we knew we had a talk and decided that now that we are going to be parents we would tone down our sex life to a level that won't interfere with out parenting. The promise we made to each other was that as soon as our kids, however many we have, are grown up we will go back to a more open sexual life style. So several years from now you may see some more stories about Jennifer and me.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Read the series

Nice story, but I thought it lacked drama and emotion. K.k. Does some great stories, but this was..Bland. The husband was good with everything, enjoyed everything vicariously.

Still, even an off k.k. Story is pretty good

Chilled

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WACC

She gets a guy, but he gets... to watch her with a woman? What kind of guy wouldn't want other women as payback? Totally lame.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 1*

Because the author is dishonest. The description claims to be about the husband and wife. Instead it is about 2 bi-sexual women.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Good story

It kept my interest. I read all of it and enjoyed it. My only problem is that, to keep a momentum going it ran inevitably to a lesbian scene. I seem to be the only man who has no interest whatsoever in girl on girl. Am I weird?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Fade to Black He doesn't take a beating from her lover lying down.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Boston Cream Pie Ch. 01 Gary wants a cream pie from his wife Patty.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories