My Loving Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony shed his clothes, and his pecker is hanging halfway down his thigh, long and thick. Lynn gets on her knees, and takes Tony's beautiful member into her soft tiny hands, just touching it. It really is a thing of beauty, and she smooths her hands along the length of its shaft.

She puts little kisses on the large head of it, and then slips it past her lips, so just the head is inside her mouth. Her lips stretch to the max, and she tickles the underside of it with her tongue.

Tony grabs his organ, and guides more of it into her mouth. She is fondling his huge balls, as she moves his cock in and out of her mouth. He pushes more of it in, so that she has about six inches of the monster in her mouth, stroking the shaft with her tiny hand. Lynn get it good and hard as Tony says,

"Oh, baby. You are so good. I want to come inside you, so let's move to the bed honey."

He pulls out, as Antoine gets some more award-winning shots of the monstrous organ, fully engorged. Lynn peels off her panties, leaving them on the floor, and climbs into the bed into her back. Tony approaches her and starts to lick her pussy to get her good and wet. She moans softly with Tony's attentions, and her sweet tasting little pussy is sopping. Tony moves the head of his cock back and forth across her slit to get it well lubricated, and then pushes in the head of it.

Lynn spreads her legs as wide as she possibly can to accommodate Tony's monster. She is in ecstasy as she feels the big knob sliding into her body. It slides into her inch by inch until it is inside her except for about two inches. When the huge organ throbs inside her, she comes hard, and squeals as she shudders.

Tony pulls almost all the way out of her, and with one smooth even thrust, he pushed his entire cock all the way inside of her pussy, and she explodes, writhing wildly with loud squeals of delight. She is breathing hard, and her heart seems like it is pounding in her throat. Tony starts with long smooth strokes, in and out of his tiny lover.

She is moaning loudly, with occasional shudders as she is being fucked smoothly with Tony's magnificent cock. This goes on for a full twenty minutes, with the feeling building up in Tony's loins, and Lynn shuddering in orgasm after orgasm.

Tony is pounding her hard, and finally stiffens, slams it in all the way and comes deep inside of Lynn's petite body. She screams into final orgasm, as the two lovers collapse together on the bed. They wait until each has control of their breath, as they kiss and fondle each other.

Tony says, "Turn over honey!"

Lynn is long past the time where she can reach a rational choice and complies, with her perfect little ass sticking up waiting for its prize. Tony gathers some moisture from Lynn's sopping pussy, and sticks a lubricating finger into her asshole.

"Oh, yes Tony honey! Fuck my ass darling; Fuck it good with your monster cock!"

He wastes no time in popping the head of his cock into Lynn's waiting pucker. He moves it around a little inside her to drive her wild with it. Then he starts to slide it in a little at a time, until his entire cock is inside Lynn's little body, and the hair on his huge balls are tickling her pussy lips.

He starts out slowly, but it is not long before his is pounding her ass hard, as she screams in orgasm after orgasm, until he stiffens and floods her bowels with his cum. She collapses in a quivering mass of flesh. They lay together until they are calm enough to move, and the jump into the shower.

They wash each other, and Lynn takes great care cleaning Tony's large cock, just to feel it in her hands for what might be one last time. She strips the sheets off the bed, and thrown them in the washing machine. They make some coffee and talk quietly waiting for the laundry to finish. She has found that with such a small load, she can wash and dry the sheets and towels in just over an hour.

"Tony, you have an amazing cock, and I am going to miss it, but I am resolved that today is it! No more honey, I want my sanity back!"

"All you have to do is give me a call Lynn honey, and my monster is all yours whenever you want it.

She can still feel him inside her, even though it has been a half an hour since he pulled out.

"God! I can still feel you in me Tony. You have a truly amazing cock." Then she has a thought, "Why doesn't Betty like it?"

"She is scared of it, even though I try to go slow. But I am going to have to work with her on it or go crazy. I can't get yet another girl lined up."

"Wh-what do you mean Tony?" Lynn asks with some concern.

"Well, including you, I have three girls right now."

Lynn's face starts to become very dark, as she slowly says, "You mean I am not the only one, Tony?"

"Well ... no." He says, surprised by her question.

"WHY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! WHO ARE THE OTHERS, TONY?" She shouts at him, very pissed off.

"Well, there is ... um ... Cheryl in reception and ... and Abigale in accounting."

"You filthy prick! I would not be here if I knew that I wasn't the only one! Both of those girls are married! I hope you have a little meeting someday with the husbands Tony. Then we will see what kind of a man you are!"

Janice listening in just slowly chuckles quietly to herself, "Holy shit! This guy is going to have a very, very bad day someday soon!" Then gathering her stuff together in the car, casually adds, "and, if I can help make that happen, I will be only too happy to do it."

~ ~ ~

Michael can't get Lynn on her cell phone, and calls the office to see if he can get in touch with her to pick up the kids. Otherwise, he will have to make a special trip to get them.

"Hello, BBG+A Realty!"

"Hi this is Mike Anderson, Lynn's husband. Is she there?"

"Oh, hi Michael, this is Cheryl. No, I think she went out for an early lunch about eleven-thirty, and haven't seen her since ... probably checking on the house on the Larkin house. Everything okay?"

"Oh sure Cheryl, no worries ... how's Matt?"

"Matt's fine, but he wants a rematch on the racquetball court. (giggle)"

"Tell him to hit the club for some practice. I would enjoy getting together with you guys sometime. Maybe you can come over for ribs sometime. I make 'em pretty good Cheryl."

"Well, that's a date Michael honey, I'll tell Matt."

"Great, see you Cheryl!"

"Bye Michael!"

~ ~ ~

Tony had to leave to pick up Betty after shopping, so Lynn had to stay until the laundry finished, and she could remake the bed, and rehang the bathroom towels. She straightened out the place, took down the sign from the window, and put the key safe back on the outside door knob so other realtors can get in to show it.

Lynn mutters to herself as she cleans up, "This is the last time I am ever going to do this. I love Michael, and he is a good husband. I am going to be a good little girl, and make love to him every night I can, for the rest of my life ... so help me God!"

She leaves the house, and walks the block and a half to her car, all of which Janice records. Antoine is long gone from the house after recording the incredible ass-fucking episode. Janice waits until Lynn as pulled away and is gone. She keys her handset, and Antoine answers.

"Yeah, what?"

"I'll follow her to see where she goes, just to compete the file ... want to double me on this? Then, you have to get the pictures downloaded and sorted. Jake is going to want to see them first thing tomorrow so he can call the principal."

"Okay doll, let's roll ... she's on the move." Antoine says.

"Roger that shit!" Janice replies.

Lynn goes back to the office, and immediately grabs the burn phone out of her desk drawer, sneaks out to the back of the building and throws it in the dumpster. Antoine catches her doing that, and after she goes back in, he retrieves it. As she passes reception, Cheryl calls out,

"Oh hi Lynn, Michael called. Something about picking up Adam and Jenny I think."

"Thanks Cheryl, I'll call him." She picks up the phone in her office,

"Hi Michael, what's up darling. Cheryl tells me you called."

"Hi honey. I just wanted to know if you could get the kids from school. Otherwise I can make a trip out, but I am trying to get this garden in today if I can."

"Of course Michael, I'll get them." Lynn answers cheerfully.

"Where were you? I couldn't get you on your cell."

"Oh I'm sorry honey; I left it in the car. I was at the Larkin house. I had to meet a contractor there, just laying some pipe." Then her heart skips a beat with her unintended sexual double ententre. (Fuck! Lynn, are you stupid or what?) She is thinking to herself with her verbal slip. (Yeah. Someone was laying some pipe there all right, but it sure wasn't any contractor!)

"Oh! Okay hon, see ya at home. By the way, Jan called me, she had another pair find its way into the drain again!"

"Oh, that little slut!" Then, with a teasing tone to her voice, "I hope you were a good boy, Michael James Anderson!"

"Always!"

"Um, Michael?"

"Yeah!"

"Thank you for last night honey, I was tingling all morning from your lovemaking ... more tonight?"

"You can bet your sweet ass baby!"

"My sweet ass is all yours, Michael! Bye darling!" (She giggles, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl.)

"Later!" Michael says and hangs up.

Lynn hangs up with tears forming in her eyes. She locks her office door, lays her head on her arms on the desk, and sobs bitterly. "If I lose Michael, I won't be able to stand it. I hope to God, nothing goes wrong. I am so done with Tony, and anyone else. I will be the most loving wife you ever saw, my word to God!"

She left to office to get her children from school, anxious to see Michael. On the way to the school, she stopped at the drug store for a popular brand of a nice fragrant douche, so she would be clean and fresh for Michael, and to get Tony out of her system once, and for all!

Michael got his garden in, and is in the kitchen when Adam and Jenny come running in from the car, and throw their little arms around him. Adam hugged his leg as he picked Jenny up with torrents of little girl giggles.

Lynn came in and asked, "Is this a private party, or can anyone join?"

He put the kids down and they ran up to their rooms, as Lynn put her arms around Michael. She lifts up her face, and kisses him passionately with her eyes still glistening a little.

"Let's have a little special alone time tonight, Michael ... like last night!"

"Okay, baby! Just you and me, after we settle the kids down."

~ ~ ~

Janice drove back to Jake's office after following Lynn home, as Antoine called another operative to watch her tonight in case she left. Then he went back to his place to process the pictures, which just consists of downloading them onto his laptop, and sorting them is some kind of order for Jake to review tomorrow morning.

She walks into Jake's office and plops down in the chair. "Well hon, I think you are going to have one unhappy principal on this Anderson file! He not only fucked her, but she let him backdoor her as well."

"Shit! Okay, get all the particulars together, and get the photos from Antoine, and I will make an appointment with Michael Anderson tomorrow. Shit!"

"Well, if it is any consolation, the mark is through with his guy. At least that is what she said, but she had to get one last pop first I guess!"

"I'll have everything together by eight tomorrow morning. Now... how about buying a tired little girl some supper, big guy!" Janice asked.

"Okay, let me get my coat" Jake replied.

~ ~ ~

Paul comes in the door, and Jan throws her arms around him and kisses her husband passionately. Paul kisses back, not worried about where the passion is coming from, and just accepting what Jan willingly gives him.

"Paul, honey, I had a trying day today, and just need some loving tonight. Let's get the kids up early, and have some serious alone time. Okay baby?"

Paul looks at her suspiciously, but tried not to as he says, "Okay sweetheart, sounds nice. We'll bring a bottle of wine up with us and have our own little party."

"Oooh, that my baby?" Jan coos. Her little pussy is still red-hot from her visit with Michael, and she needs some release and since she could not get Michael... Paul will do nicely!

~ ~ ~

Michael and Lynn got the kids lovingly settled into their beds, and Michael turns to Lynn and asks, "Are you still my little date tonight, honey?"

"Why yes, kind sir, I'd love to be your date tonight!" She said with a little curtsy.

"If you would like to soak after your hard day, I'll open a bottle of wine, and put on some music!"

"Wonderful, darling!" Lynn kissed her husband, and headed upstairs to the large oval tub for a few minutes of quiet time.

She comes down wearing a pretty summer dress, and puts her arms around Michael as he pours her a glass of Chardonnay. She had taken a very careful and thorough bath, using the douche to clean herself out inside for Michael. She never felt cleaner or fresher. She was happy, she felt cleansed of her indiscretions, and her sins against Michael, and she was coming to him fresh ... virginal.

Michael has some soft classical music playing, but Lynn smiles, slowly shakes her head no, and changes it to a nice soft popular album so she can dance with her husband. Michael laughs, and nods his approval. He takes her wineglass out of her hand, set it on the table, and dances close with his lovely petite wife.

She moves her hands to his chest, and lays her head on his chest between them. He puts his arms around her small body, just lightly massaging her back with his hands. He didn't feel a bra strap behind her, so during the second tune, he slowly slides the zipper down the back of her dress, and slips his hand onto her bare back, massaging her kitten-soft skin.

He can feel himself getting aroused touching her, and slides his hand down onto her ass to pull her in closer, so she can feel him against her stomach as they danced. She looks up at him with tears in her eyes. He asks softly,

"What's wrong, Angel?"

She sniffs a little, and says almost inaudibly, "Nothing Michael. Just happy to be in the arms of the man I love." Then she looks up into his eyes, now glistening with tears, and adds, "I love you, Michael!"

Michael is too overwhelmed to know what it say, and simply says, "I love you too my darling girl! More than you will ever know!"

"I don't want this dance to end Michael! Can we stay like this forever?"

"I wish we could Lynn honey! I think the kids might object, though!"

She giggles quietly, and softly bumps her fist on her chest, "Stop it Michael, don't make me laugh tonight. I just want to you to hold me, and I want to cry if I feel like it. I want to make love with you softly all night long Michael ... all night long!"

Michael kisses her lips, and then kisses her moist eyes. Picking her up in his strong arms, not bothering to turn off lights or music, or anything, and carries her upstairs. His hand is on the back of her thigh under her dress, and with her sweet female aroma in his nose, he realized that she isn't wearing panties either.

In the bedroom, he unzips her dress, allowing it to fall from her body onto the floor. She is naked. She shivers a little ... not from cold, but more from sexual excitement and anticipation. He picks her up and gently sets her incredibly beautiful nude form on the bed, and pulls off his shirt, pants and briefs as his full six and three-quarters inches springs free.

She's a little nervous as Michael puts his head in her sweet crotch. She bit her lip, hoping that he would not smell or taste anything that should not be down there. But, she was just being paranoid, since the bath and fresh cleansing douche really took care of all that!

She starts to relax as Michael kisses, and licks her everywhere, from her mound to her little ass pucker. Her sweet little asshole tastes so good and so clean to him, that he slides his tongue into her a little back there. She shudders as she feels his tongue enter her, and she just moans,

"Oh, Michael!"

Michael made love to her ...not all night long ...but for nearly three hours. He came inside her vaginally twice and inside her ass once, as she shuddered and jiggled, moaned and squealed through more than a dozen orgasms. She felt so wonderful at the end of it, and there was not a place on her body anywhere, that did not tingle.

"Thank you Michael darling. I love you so much!"

They fell asleep cuddled closely, and awoke early the same way.

~ ~ ~

To be concluded in Chapter 03.