My Master Down the Hall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe again guided his cock into my mouth. I'd love to say I took it all, and he buried my face into his crotch, but I just wasn't there yet. Try as I might, I could never take all his length. When he bottomed out as deep as he could go, he'd try thrusting further, but end up mostly gagging me, causing me to sputter up more spit around his cock. By that point, I was covered with it, and even Gabe had a slick coating of my saliva on his stomach and hands.

"I'm gonna cum!" he bellowed suddenly. "Jerk me off when it's time."

I didn't know why I'd need to jerk him off, but after another minute or so of thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, he withdrew the whole enormous thing. The slickened, engorged head pointed straight at my face, and I knew what he meant. Without thinking or questioning, my hand went to his tool, and I stroked him for what could only have been a moment before he erupted, covering my face with what looked like three days' worth of sperm.

Gabe's head rolled back, and he collapsed back onto the couch. I sat there stunned, my face coated in warm, sticky cum. I've already told you guys how I felt about facials. It's just a weird thing, but suddenly I felt very degraded and embarrassed. Gabe's next action only increased these feelings.

Reaching over for his phone, Gabe lined up a shot of my face. Not only was I coated in slimy jizz, but my eyes were red, my lips raw, and my hair slicked with my own spit. I looked like a total mess, and I felt like just some stupid, disposable slut, I guess, when I realized what Gabe was doing. I felt like I was going to cry, so I asked Gabe to let me wipe my face off in the bathroom.

"No," he said. "not yet. I've got something to do first."

Had I pushed Gabe too far? Was he going to step over the line, a line I'd never really spelled out for him? I had always been the initiator really, but now I was afraid that my submissive fantasies might tip into real humiliation and abuse. What's worse was that I knew I would never truly say "no" to anything Gabe demanded of me, so I felt a profound sense of helplessness, a feeling I both loved and hated.

Gabe left the room for a moment. I had no idea what he was doing. He could be sharing that photo with all his friends, laughing at his pathetic whore sister, who'd just begged to suck him off. He could come back with a belt and whip my ass raw, and I would take it like the worthless slut that I was. Hell, he could just leave, and see if I'd sit there until his cum dried on my skin while he had a snack and watched TV.

I felt totally powerless. Then I remembered something. Gabe is my brother. He loves me. He doesn't want to hurt me. I knew I was right when he came back with a big, fluffy towel and spread it before me.

"Lay down on this," he ordered, firmly but gently.

Of course I did, and I felt Gabe's hands on the inside of my knees as he got down on the ground with me. Was he? OHMYGOD!

"Do you like that?" he asked, looking up at me from between my quivering legs.

For the very first time in my life, a guy had touched my pussy. It was his tongue, too! He used his tongue. Not his finger, like he didn't want to really get in close—his tongue. He had stroked my pussy, from the base of my slit all the way up to my clit, with his beautiful, amazing tongue.

I felt unworthy to receive such pleasure. When I told him I loved it, I almost squeaked like a mouse. I hated the sound of my own voice then. I couldn't think.

Gabe licked me again, this time slower, more deliberate.

"You taste good. Not all girls do."

He did it again. I thought I might set the North American record for fastest female orgasm.

"Rosie, I know you want to cum. But I need something from you first."

Again with the tongue. I shuddered with delight.

"You help me out, and I’ll eat your pussy until you cum."

He slowly strummed my labia with his finger, enough to keep winding me up without getting me off, as he spoke.

"I need you to tell me all the things you'll let me do to you. I'm not even sure what I want to do yet. But I want to know where your boundaries are. Keep talking and I'll keep licking."

My head raced. I started to think of everything I'd ever seen in a porno online and everything I'd read about in erotic fiction. I wanted to impress Gabe with all the things I'd allow him to do, all the fantasies he might have that he could fulfill with me. But then I thought that anything I said would be on record. Gabe might want something from me that I promised that I just couldn’t do, no matter how much I wanted to do it for him. I decided not to lie or exaggerate. I'd only say things that I would truthfully be OK with him doing.

"Gabe, you can fuck my face whenever you want."

He began to lick, swirling his tongue every ten seconds or so against my clit. He must have known that too much clitoral stimulation would have immediately pushed me over the edge.

"I’ll suck your cock and lick your balls."

Gabe’s tongue in my pussy was breathtaking. Once he got in there good, he stopped holding my lips open with his fingers and reached up to caress my tits. He was damn good at this.

"You...can fuck my pussy. You can cum in my mouth. I'll swallow your sperm."

The feeling was getting too intense, and I couldn't keep on talking. When I stopped, though, Gabe stopped too. I took a deep breath and knew I had to continue.

"I'll dress up for you, however you want. You can...please, don't stop...you can spank me. You can get me off whenever you want. You can tie me up."

I was getting so close to orgasm. Gabe's tongue was bringing me to levels of pleasure I'd never reached by myself. I started to sob softly. I wished I didn’t cry all the time. It wouldn’t be long before I came.

"You can make me beg to come. You can make me beg to suck you. You can make me beg to touch you."

Now I was basically crying. I felt suddenly really ashamed, like my tears were killing the mood for him and making me seem like a scared, naive little girl. All this—the stimulation, the emotions, the feelings I had for Gabe—was unlocking something inside me. I let the crazy spill out.

"You...can fuck my butt. You can call me names...You can pee on me."

That last part shocked even me. I was bawling, hard, when Gabe turned on the magical vibrator in his tongue and flicked my clit rapidly.

For some reason, describing my own orgasm is the weirdest thing for me writing this. I remember having the sudden sensation that I was going to pee. Then an explosion went off in my brain, and it felt like I was losing control of my body. I stopped crying and just sucked in a ton of air and then expelled it all at once. It could have lasted a second or an hour—I totally lost contact with time and space.

I came so hard that I clenched my thighs on Gabe’s head. If I was a bigger girl, I might have decapitated my poor brother. Fortunately, he came out safe and sound, with a big grin on his face.

"Hey, don't cry," he told me, stroking my cheek. For some reason, I felt better to have him touch me there, where he had cum. It seemed less disgusting and dirty to have him touch his own cum, like he was proving to me that there was nothing wrong with it.

I thought we might sit and talk about the whole anal sex and pee thing that he had gotten me to admit while I was on the verge of climax, but we just got in the shower together and lathered each other up. There wasn't any sex this time, just two people who loved and cared about each other, enjoying each other’s bodies. I was in heaven. I’d tell you more, but at that point my mind was jelly. I just remember the warm water washing over us both and feeling totally right.

Our parents came home like twenty minutes after we had dried off and gotten dressed. Thank God we had time to clean up after ourselves. That night, when Mom and Dad wanted to watch some boring old movie, Gabe and I excused ourselves to watch TV in the bonus room. You know, back to the scene of the crime.

"So I guess we need to talk about some of the stuff I said, huh?" I said once we were safely inside.

"Maybe," he said. "Look, today was...beyond incredible. But I don't think I should start doing anal on my step-sister just yet."

He laughed a little, and I laughed along. My mind flashed to an image of Gabe shoving his huge cock into my tiny anal opening. My eyes must have nearly popped out of my head. He gave a wry smile.

"Yeah," I told him. "I'm scared about a lot of those things I said. I just didn't want to lie to you. If you wanted me to do them, to let you do them to me? I'd say yes. To you."

"What was that about calling you names?" he asked.

I got really sheepish. I couldn’t lie to Gabe, but bringing that up made me remember the bad old days before him.

"Well, I mean, look, you know, right?"

That was barely an English sentence, and I shouldn’t have been surprised to see a puzzled look on his face.

"I'm, you know, a slut. "

I totally believed it at that moment. Only a slut would feel like this, right?

"I guess the other girls just knew it before I did," I continued. "So if you like calling me that, or anything else, you can. I mean, I know some guys like calling girls names like 'slut' or 'whore' when the girl’s, you know, giving them a blowjob and stuff. If you like that kind of thing, you can call me names like that. I can take it."

Gabe's whole demeanor changed.

"Those other girls were sheep, and they were jealous of how smart you were. Shit, Rosie."

Gabe seemed upset, but not at me.

"Look, it's easy when you can put people in these little boxes. There are nerds and hot girls, two separate groups. They don't compete. But you're, and I say this with nothing but love, a really hot nerd."

I laughed a little, and Gabe smiled that smile that could melt an iceberg.

"No really, no offense. You're a total geek, Rosie, but that's cool, because you've got more going on upstairs than all those catty bitches put together. So, ummm, is this thing with us weird? Yeah, totally. But it doesn't make you a slut, and, shit, if it does, then I'm a slut too. I'm, like, a man-slut or something."

We both laughed at that thought. Gabe turned the TV on, and I snuggled against him. I felt way better about things. About thirty minutes in to the first show we were watching, I decided to ask him something that had been bugging me.

"What's the picture for?"

"What?" he asked, confused.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders a bit.

"Oh, that picture. For us. Only. For real, I'd die before I let some asshole see my step-sister like that. I just...wanted a memento in the moment. I can delete it."

I thought for a moment, before telling Gabe he could keep it, as long as it was totally safe. Maybe we could take more pictures in the future, I thought. I'll go ahead and spoil all the suspense right now: not one single picture ever got out. Not my Gabe—he wouldn't do that to me.

We weren't too into the show at that point. I was just enjoying the feeling of curling up against his body, his strong arms around me, as he slowly stroked my bare arms under the blanket. This moment, as much as all the sex stuff, was what I had dreamed of. This was what it could be like, if we were together.

"Hey, since we're asking questions," he said, "I've got one about your list. I noticed that cumming on your face wasn't on it."

I dreaded having to answer that question, because it got to the weird contradiction in feelings I had towards Gabe and the level of control I wanted him to take. I wanted him to be happy, to do the things with me that would make him happy. If he wanted to cum on my face, I would never really tell him he couldn't. On the other hand, I still really didn't like it. I know it was a weird, random thing to not like, but still, it just felt like spitting in my face for some reason. To me, it felt like a sign of disrespect, and what I was after was a sign of love and respect. Dominating me was that sign, but degrading me just wasn’t. I'm sure I would get over it in time if I knew it made Gabe feel good, but I just...I don't know. I guess personal hang-ups are just hard to explain.

"Well, you know I wouldn't tell you 'no,'" I replied, "but it makes me feel...well, to be honest, I felt kind of embarrassed. It was like you wanted to make me feel bad for being such a whore or something."

He looked hurt.

"I'm so sorry, Rosie. I would never—"

"Gabe, stop. It's OK. I know you care about me. If you really want it, you can do it. But for my sake, please try to mostly just cum in my mouth. I don't mind that at all—I like it even."

Gabe looked relieved.

"Rosie, this is going to sound weird, since we're just starting to...well, kind of like date..."

Yes!

"...but I do really love you. You'll always be part of my life, no matter what. Can you still be my sister after this?"

He squeezed me tight then, and I felt totally at home in the world for the first time in my life. It was the first time in a while that he had called me "sister" without adding the "step-" part. I don't know why that mattered so much, but it did.

"Gabe? Door locked?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, "why?"

Without answering, I pulled his sweats down to free his beautiful cock and got into position on the floor to suck him off again.

This time I was in control, and Gabe was content to lie back and allow me to show him just how I felt about him with my mouth and tongue. It was such a contrast to earlier that day, one of those second type of blowjobs, but perfect for the moment. Gabe only used his hands to help control my pace, and I did the rest of the work.

"Rosie, I'm gonna cum," he whispered, almost out of breath after ten minutes or so.

I took that as my signal to plunge his cock into the back of my throat, and I was rewarded with his orgasm. I felt his twitching, sensitive cock unload into my mouth, and once he was finished, I showed him the cum in my mouth before swallowing it all for him.

"See, wasn’t that just fine?" I asked, knowing he’d agree.

All I could think was how I wanted to savor this moment forever. Well, that and that I was pretty thirsty.

"Hey, need a coke or something?" he said, apparently reading my mind.

Gabe escorted me back downstairs so I could get a drink. On the way, we passed by our parents' room. The door was closed, but it was obvious from my mom's moans what was taking place inside. I guess they must have figured we'd stay upstairs all night.

"Gross," Gabe deadpanned.

I shook my head, as if to agree. Really, though, I understood my mom completely. Maybe it just seemed natural now, a Waters girl taking the hard cock of a McKinney man. I know I couldn't complain. There was just one thing at the back of my mind: what would Gabe do next? I mean, he had me lay out all these things I would do for him. What did he want? Did he even know?

He had taken to casual dominance so well, like it came naturally. I felt totally under his power, and his protection. I knew that whatever came next, as long as he was in control it would be fine. Hell, better than fine: I knew I would cum hard and feel the rush of pleasuring him.

"Rosie," he whispered to me in the kitchen, drawing me in close.

"Yeah?"

"I'll never cum in your face again..."

Without hesitation, I reached up and kissed him, passionately. When our lips parted, I looked up to see a devilish grin.

"...unless you're bad."

But that's another chapter.

12