My Math Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you don't mind about the photo," I said as she stared at it. "Seeing you sometimes during the day makes me smile."

She nodded, turning away.

On the elevator, Melanie held my arm and was looking into my eyes. "Clark, I'm sorry. I really thought you were a grocery clerk and I was happy with that. I thought you were trying to impress me with—"

"Shhh. It's okay, sweetheart," I said, calling her by that term for the first time. She leaned into me and I put my arms around her, holding her and stroking her hair for the rest of the short ride down.

"Good night, Willie," I called as we walked past the desk.

"Good night, Mr. Delahoya," he replied. "Have a good weekend, sir."

We walked in silence to the car, with Melanie holding my arm as if she didn't want to let go. When we reached the car, I opened the door to help her in, but she turned into my arms and entwined her own about me.

"Clark, forgive me, please, for doubting you."

I hugged her more tightly for a moment, before whispering. "There's nothing to forgive, sweetheart. I lived the nightmare that was last year and I still find it hard to believe sometimes. In fact, I'm still living in a tiny little efficiency apartment for now until I decide where I'm going with my life. It's cheap and clean, though it isn't exactly set up for entertaining."

"You're teasing me," she accused, but I shook my head.

"Nope. Tiny. Embarrassingly so."

"I'd like to see it."

I laughed. "Not much to see, but maybe sometime soon."

"How about tonight, Clark? I'd like to see it now."

Maybe she thought I needed convincing for her lips met mine and all of the bad memories of the past year blurred and were forgotten, at least temporarily, as Melanie became my world, my universe. My blood rushed as the hunger consumed us and our kiss smouldered and grew, so it was with great disappointment when we had to break it off.

I helped her in the car and we were on our way, only to realize that Willie was probably watching us on the security monitor as we drove by one of the cameras..

***

We were like two pretend cat burglars sneaking up the back walk to the basement entrance to my little room at Mrs. Katchekamp's. Our tiptoed movements were exaggerated and the frequent finger to our lips telling the other to be quiet was met by a quiet giggle or even "Shhh!" in reply. I unlocked the door and helped Melanie inside before flipping on the light, all the while hoping that I'd put the dishes away and hadn't left it too cluttered.

If there was anything significant out of place, Melanie didn't notice it for she spotted the couch, pushed me down on it, and sank down on my lap facing me, with her legs straddling my own. Our lips met again as her hand clutched at the front of my shirt, trying to pull us together. I slid my hands around her and helped pull us closer as my excitement built and my penis became harder and harder.

It being a cool, early spring night, Melanie was wearing a light sweater over her silky top. I took the hint of her movement and eased it off of her shoulders before her hands went to my shirt and started undoing buttons. She seemed to fumble with them, having trouble, leading her to say the first curse word I'd ever heard from her lips.

"Ow, fuck it!"

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled upward, peeling it up my torso and yanking one side and then the other repeatedly until it finally slipped free. I undid the buttons on the sleeve as she was doing it, getting them undone just in time before the shirt went flying.

Her breath was hot against my neck as she used her lips and teeth to take what she wanted, nibbling down my neck, shoulder, and collar bone before finding just the spot she wanted and began to suck as her hands slid over my chest, shoulders, and arms. I'd avoided a hickey with Madeline at Christmas and hadn't had one since college but Melanie moved about, either yielding just in time or giving me a real monster. I didn't know which, but knew I'd wear it with pride if it showed.

I was rubbing Melanie's back through the thin fabric when my fingers found the button at her neckline. It was undone in a moment as she started to squirm below, rubbing herself against my hardness with her skirt spread around us. Feeling her movements, I started moving in time with her, leading to soft moans.

My hands slipped under the bottom of her blouse and I felt the delicious warmth and smoothness of her skin as I eased it off of her. She was well defined, confirming in my mind that she worked out regularly. I followed the curve of her sides, upward until reaching her bra band. Unable to wait, I moved forward and took her lace-covered breasts in my hands.

"Don't be mad at me," she whispered, "please?"

"Never," I agreed.

"Unhook me."

I did and then helped ease her blouse over head and her bra off to reveal small but well formed breasts.

"It's a push-up," she told me as she tried to hide herself against me. "My boobies are too small, Bs, even after breastfeeding Jenna, so I wear push-up bras to make them look better."

Moving her back so I could see better, I cupped both breasts giving a gentle squeeze, before kissing a nipple and running my tongue around it. She sighed softly so I gave equal attention to the other before shaking my head.

"Melanie, your breasts aren't too small. They're perfect for you, and I love them both." I kissed the first one again before sucking it into my mouth.

She squealed lightly in surprise and I squeezed the other in return, not too hard, before finding the nipple and rolling it between my finger and thumb. She moaned this time, before resuming her slow grind against my crotch.

Melanie's breathing was shallower, faster, as she humped against me. I leaned against the back of the couch where I could see her, watching her face, her eyes looking at me as she bit her lower lip in rapt concentration. I let go of her breasts and slid down to her buttocks, helping support her as she rocked herself with me rubbing back against her.

Her pretty face contorted, becoming a vision of rapture as she came with a low, soft grunt that told me she was trying to keep from waking Mrs. Katchekamp upstairs. Her back arched, thrusting her breasts forward, so I took the opportunity to kiss and suckle a nipple for a few seconds before she collapsed back against me.

"Oh, my God!" she breathed in my ear. Her breathing was a rapid pant so I just held her, trying to comfort her as she enjoyed her moment.

She relaxed a minute or so later but then the thought struck her. "Oh, no, Clark! I didn't mean to...to do it without you! It had just been so long and it felt so good, I couldn't—"

"Shhhhh. You didn't do anything without me. It was the most sensual thing I've ever seen and I'll help you again—and again—in a heartbeat if I have the opportunity. That's assuming, of course, that you're not done. If you are, it's okay but—"

"No, Clark, not done by a long shot, assuming you aren't. Help me get the rest of these things off, please."

She was a bit unsteady when she rose to stand right in front of me. I held her hand with my left hand and undid the button and the zipper with my right, allowing her skirt to slide down and fall around her feet. Her panties matched her bra, a pale pink with lace, with a full back rather than a thong. When I hesitated, she glanced down at them and then back at me, waiting.

Whereas she was unsteady on rising, I was afraid I'd collapse as I moved to the edge of the couch, my face only inches from her crotch. The bottom of the panties were darker, wet, I realized. I drew close, and took a long breath as my nose just brushed up the front of them. The aroma was light but tantalizing; when I reached the low-cut band, I moved on up, planting a series of small kisses up the curve of her belly to her navel.

My thumbs caught the elastic at the sides, and I slowly pulled them down in time with my kisses toward her treasure. When I could kiss no further, I pushed the panties on down, slid my hands behind her thighs, and pulled her toward and up on me.

Mrs. Katchekamp probably did hear this little squeal of surprise and delight as I helped spread her legs and I buried my mouth into her mound. She was bare except a little strip above and I attacked with a gusto, with kisses and my tongue soon finding her hood. She was standing on the couch in front of me, so she widened her stance and I lapped into her crevice before sweeping forward and catching her clit in my lips.

I pleasured her and pleased myself for a minute or two, but she was visibly weakening, standing straddle-legged as she was. Therefore, I helped her around so she was over the back of the couch and then eased her down. There was a smile on her face as she relaxed in that position, pulling her legs up and allowing me to really do my work.

Licking her clit, I started rubbing her slit with two fingers before sliding them in, sawing in and out at first and then shifting to her G-spot, where I did the "come hither' motion to finally help bring her over the top once more.

Her breath was ragged and her hair was mussed, but she wore a smile that made me proud. She leaned in and whispered "Thank you, thank you, thank you," before kissing me again. When we broke for air, she added, "Tell me this: why are your pants still on?"

I chuckled on realizing she was right and helped her with the belt so she could pull them off of me. A moment later she was curled on the couch next to me, stroking me, her sandy hair tickling me as she took me in her mouth and started driving me wild.

"Melanie, this feels like heaven, but, please, stop."

"Later?" she asked, looking up at me playfully, still stroking me slowly.

"Yes, by all means, but if you keep going now, I don't know..."

"I don't know," she repeated with a different inflection, meaning it completely differently than I had in my doubt. Grinning, she added, "After seeing this, I think you might have a second and maybe even a third go in you. Maybe?"

Having tipped over the edge, from doubt to dedication, I was smiling back at her as I answered, "God, I hope so."

Melanie looked determined to find out as she rolled the condom down me. Retaking her place on my lap facing me there on the couch, she moved her pelvis around before positioning me and sinking down in one smooth motion. She was wet and ready and I almost came right there.

"Stop stop!" I said holding her still as she started to slide up. "Just give me a minute, okay? It's been too long and you feel so fucking good I'm going to blow if you move a muscle."

The little minx grinned and started doing kegals on me, pulsing in a way I'd never experienced. Worried that I only had seconds, I picked her up off of me, probably making a horrible concentration face all the while as Melanie laughed.

"God that felt good!" she said. "Let me back on and I'll be a good girl. I promise."

"After experiencing that, I really don't know if I can trust you."

She didn't answer, kissing me instead, so I lowered away, but made sure I didn't go back in. She pulled away moments later before whispering in my ear. "Please, Clark. I need you in me so bad. I always loved sex with Mitch, but haven't done anything except a vibrator since...well, since with him. Please, Clark, do it, fuck me. And do it hard, please?"

Kneading both of her breasts in front of me, I pinched her nipples causing her to moan, so I kissed her because I wanted to and to quiet her for a bit, hoping we weren't waking Mrs. Ketchekamp upstairs. That gave me a few seconds to allow that delicious tingle to subside.

It was only for a matter of seconds but feeling I was back in control and wouldn't ruin it for Melanie, I whispered, "Ready to try this again."

"I've been ready. Just do it, please. Fuck me."

Helping her up and back on my shaft, I lowered her slowly and then started using the edge of the couch as a pivot point and started rocking myself in her tunnel. She threw her arms around me but soon it was too much and she grasped the back of the couch above my shoulders to hold on.

It was a wonderful feeling making love to someone who was so into it and, better still, so into you. Melanie's eyes looked into my own, trying to maintain contact throughout as our bodies moved together as one. Her soft moans increased as she continued to ride me, while I tried to love her and fill her completely.

"Don't stop, Clark, please. Keep going, just a little more," she gasped, biting her lip, trying desperately to take us both over the edge to a state of nirvana. She grabbed my shoulders again and then slid her hands down on my chest where my heart, racing, threatened to beat right through my ribcage.

With my limited motion on that couch, I did what she asked, rocking harder and harder into her as the tingle returned, with the pressure building steadily. When we finally came just moments later, Melanie was moaning, I was grunting, and Mrs. Katchekamp upstairs had to have either been shaking her head or grinning for I was certain there was no way she could have slept through it.

When I was done, Melanie collapsed against me and I held her tight, running my hands over her back. She was panting, with her lungs gasping for air and her heart pounding between my hands behind her and my chest in front. I didn't know where we were going but I knew then that I didn't want to ever let her go.

***

The room was dark but I awoke to find my erotic dream was quite real and that it was the most delightful feeling.

My morning wood was getting a workout as Melanie sought to complete the task I'd had her stop the night before. Her tongue licked and swirled, alternating with a few up and down bobs before repeating her pattern.

"Sweetheart, if you keep this up, I'm gonna'—"

"Shhhh!" she said, not even breaking her stride. "That's..."

Bob bob bob...

"The whole..."

Lick lick lick...

"Idea."

What the hell? I lay back and spread my legs wider so she could do what she wanted. Her next series of bobs felt deeper as she caressed my balls with one hand and slowly pumped the base of my shaft with the other.

"Mmmm," I groaned. "I really like...your idea."

Her giggle tickled and the pressure building told me it wasn't going to be long. Her eyes were looking into mine as she drove me closer and closer, switching to massage my length with both hands as she went up and down on me with short, fast strokes that pushed me ever nearer, with me fighting the whole time to delay as long as I could.

I think she could tell how close I was, for in the seconds before I reached my peak, she switched to even shorter, quicker strokes, working just my knob and frenulum with her mouth as her hands pumped me even faster.

"Sweetheart, I'm about to come," I blurted, but she didn't pull away as I expected. Instead, her cheeks puckered as she sucked hard and I had no choice but to let go, shooting jet after jet into her mouth. She was smiling with her eyes as she gave me a few final strokes before swallowing and smiling for real.

"Oh, that was fun!" she whispered as she fell back on the bed beside me. Rolling forward, she placed her chin on my chest, just looking at me, leading me to tip her face up so I could kiss her. Over and over, I kissed her as I slid my hand down and rubbed the front of her panties that she'd put back on sometime during the night. She gave a little sigh when I found the right spot and focused there, leading the gusset of the panties to dampen in seconds.

"Wow! Fun indeed," I agreed, continuing my little assault on her clit. She opened her legs to give me more access before shoving the cloth to the side so I could circle her directly. I dipped my finger below into her slit to wet it before continuing, leading Melanie to moan.

Within just a few more moments, I think I'd have been hard enough again to make love to her one more time before we had to go to pick up Jenna, but a rap at the door caused us both to jump. Melanie looked frightened as she straightened up and pulled the cover around her, making me lose my focus and her pussy. I gritted my teeth as there was another knock, louder and longer this time.

"Coming!" I called as I climbed out of bed and slipped on my boxer briefs. "Who is it and what do you want?" I griped as I looked out the peephole.

"It's Mrs. Katchekamp," came the call from outside just as I saw her there with something next to her. Opening the door, I found she had a tray of food and a pot of coffee on a rolling trolley.

"Thought you two might need nourishment after last night," she said, grinning. "Though based on what I just heard, maybe I was wrong. Oh, and good morning," she added, looking over at Melanie, mostly hidden under the cover

Melanie looked rather sheepish as she stuck her head out and said, "Hi, I'm Melanie."

Mrs. Katchekamp nodded with a knowing smile, seeing the bare shoulder above the sheet and probably a hint of nipple through it. "Glad to finally meet you, Melanie, and to see that this lunk finally came to his senses. He really is a good one, if you haven't figured it out already, though he's a little slow on the uptake sometimes."

"Hey!" I complained but Melanie giggled as she nodded in agreement.

"Now, I'll go so you two can enjoy this in peace...and then get back to, well, whatever it was you were doing."

As if she didn't know! She walked past me as she went out the door, giving my bare chest a rather appreciative look before patting my cheek and then putting a hand over my heart and leaning in toward me. Whispering she said, "Clark, she really is a doll. Don't be an idiot and don't blow it! Oh, and go shave before you...well, you know."

She glanced back at Melanie with a grin and a little wave and then she was gone.

***

I took Mrs. Katchekamp's advice and, somehow or another, didn't blow it, working through the issues between us while Jenna, who'd figured things out far more quickly than we expected, cheered us on. Fortunately, I didn't need her help, for I put stupid math equations out of my mind and told Melanie I loved her a short time later. Then, just a few months after that, I asked her to marry me..

"Yes, Clark! Of course I'll marry you!"

We told Mrs. Katchekamp later that evening when we returned to my little place for a night of celebration, and the elderly lady was all smiles the next morning when she delivered our surprise, post-coital breakfast for the second time.

When we married, I moved from Mrs. Katchekamp's to Melanie's house for a few months while we did renovations and prepared it for sale even as we searched for and then purchased a new, larger home that would be our own. Finally, we traded Melanie's old Civic and got her a larger, roomier SUV.

Melanie and I were very happy together, but Jenna may have been even more excited, for her mommy was getting a new husband, she was getting a new daddy, and she got to be the flower girl in our wedding. She loved her new bedroom and backyard swing set at our new house and she really liked our roomier, new vehicle, too.

Now, almost 16 months after Melanie and I married, Jenna's even more excited about one other thing. I call out to her. "Jenna? Are you ready, sweetie? It's almost time to go!"

"Be there in a minute, Daddy!"

I save this file on my computer and get ready to close it out before we head to the hospital to pick up Marcus Delahoya, her little brother, to bring him home for the first time. I'm so looking forward to seeing my Melanie again, too. It's only been twelve hours since Jenna and I left them there to come home last night, but that can seem like forever when you love and miss someone.

And, thinking of all that's happened over the past few years, how Melanie and I overcame a math problem to love each other and be together, and what may lie before us as a family, I smile.