My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and son go running . . . and go a lot further.
10k words
4.73
264.9k
346

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,348 Followers

I was sprawled across the sofa in the living room in the early afternoon, playing a game app I'd downloaded on my phone, when my mom entered the room. She wore the running outfit I'd bought for her for her birthday a few days earlier: tiny bun-hugging shorts and a clingy bra top.

She looked like a goddess. I put my phone down.

"Randy," she said. "Let's go for a run."

It was the first time I had seen her in the outfit since she had modeled it on her birthday. Somehow, it looked even skimpier in daylight than it had in the evening on her birthday. The bra and shorts covered little, and mom's body was all exposed lean legs, torso, and shoulders. The shorts were tiny and utterly form-fitting. They sat low on her waist and stopped just below the bottom of her butt cheeks, so they showed a lot of skin on her torso and her legs. The bra top clung to her upper body with an air of desperation, the skimpy fabric seemingly not quite up to the task of corralling her ample breasts.

I was surprised to see her in it. Nothing had happened between mom and me for several days after I had dry-humped her on the sofa in her lacy white panties. I sensed mom was uncertain, maybe a little embarrassed, about what had happened between us. Both of us had been very busy, and we'd had no chance to talk about what had happened. Mom didn't seem to want to bring it up. After a few days, I'd started to wonder if it ever would happen again.

But suddenly, here she was: my incredibly hot mom, posing in front of me in a running outfit that concealed little more than a bikini would.

I wasn't going to say no to a running invitation with my mom wearing that outfit.

"Sure, mom," I said. "Think you can keep up with me?" I said it with a smart-ass grin.

"Probably not," she said. "But I'm not worried about it. If you run ahead of me you won't be able to see what you bought me for my birthday."

When she said it she had her hands on her waist and she shook her hips back and forth saucily three times.

"I can't argue with that," I said, laughing, as I rose from the sofa. "I'll be just a sec."

In a few minutes, I was back from my bedroom, having stripped off my clothes and put on my own running out: black shorts and a solid blue shirt, and running socks and shoes. I had my phone strapped to my arm as well, as I always did.

When I returned mom was stretching in the entry way with her hands against the wall, her ass thrust away from the wall and pointed directly toward me.

I had to rein in my reaction if I wanted to get her outside running in the outfit, but it wasn't easy to mask my reaction to it. My own running shorts had an inner lining, but that was it, so if I got excited looking at mom on our run I'd have no way to hide it. I felt my cock twitch as I feasted on the sight of my mom.

Down boy, I thought. "Let's go," I said out loud.

As we shut the front door behind us and got started I thought about what had been going on between us the past few days. Mom and I had started to settle into an odd rhythm. After something crazy and sexual happened, nothing would happen for a while -- a day, a couple of days. I think mom needed time to digest what we'd done together, and to come to terms with it.

As for me, I'd already come to terms with it. I wanted to see mom naked again, and I wanted to do more than that. But mom obviously was not ready for that; after I had dry-humped her and then stripped her naked, she had needed a few days to think about what had happened and to grow comfortable that I wasn't immediately going to push past the boundaries we had set.

Mom wanted to show off in front of me, even to come in front of me. But she wasn't ready to fuck me. Not yet.

Mom looked a little nervous leaving the front yard in her tiny running outfit. She had never gone running in an outfit so skimpy, and I could tell she felt uncertain about what she was doing.

"How do you feel?" I asked her, with a cheerful tone, trying to be supportive.

"A little funny, in this outfit," she said. "It's a nice day, though."

It was. Summer was over but it remained unseasonably warm, and with the sun beating down on us in a cloudless sky I knew mom wouldn't get cold despite the brevity of her running attire.

We barely left our front yard behind when we saw our elderly next-door-neighbor, Mr. Daniels. I think he was about 80. He and his wife had lived in the neighborhood for decades. They had conservative habits, and I wondered what my mom looked like to him. I was glad his wife wasn't in the front yard; I was sure she would cluck disapprovingly at what mom was wearing.

But Mr. Daniels, who was wearing a floppy hat and trimming a bush with a pair of hand shears, didn't react noticeably, other than to incline his head up a little as we passed and to stop his trimming, just for a second or two.

I could tell mom saw him.

"I think he's checking you out, mom," I said.

I'm not sure why I said it. I had conflicting feelings about what was going on. Mom had revealed herself as an exhibitionist to me. I enjoyed that side of her, and I felt a desire to tease it out of her further, to get her to show herself off. But I felt a little jealous, too. I wanted her to show off, but I felt a little funny about it at the same time.

"I know he's checking me out, Randy," mom said, as she jogged. "I'm a girl. Girls know when guys are checking them out."

We jogged slowly down the street to get warmed up. It was hot outside and I began sweating right away. I almost regretted putting a shirt on, but I'd chosen to take one because I wanted to be more dressed than mom. And I was. Mom was showing a lot more skin than I was. She looked fantastic.

We reached the end of the street, where the neighborhood ended and the hills started. I led us to a trail that led up and away from the neighborhood, in a different direction from the one mom and I had taken on our first run together. I let mom go ahead so I could watch her running from behind. I think she knew what I was doing.

We didn't talk a lot on the run up the hill. We concentrated on running, and I concentrated on the sight of mom's butt in the tight shorts. The hill wasn't steep, but even so we were both sweating. I liked seeing mom's exposed body covered in a layer of sweat. Only a few trees dotted the hillside around us, so we were exposed to the sun. Her body shone in the mid-day glare.

We topped the hill and then jogged down to a low area that flattened and opened up and was covered with more trees. Then I led mom on a side trail.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"A pretty area I know," I said.

We rounded a bend, and a small lake opened up before us. It wasn't large, probably covering no more than a few acres, but it was pretty, with an irregular shore line surrounded by trees, and a small rocky island in the middle of it that blocked the view to the other side. The lake and its surroundings were maintained as a nature preserve.

I led mom on a small rocky path around the lake to the far shore. The tree cover lay denser on this side of the lake. I decided to stop here. I pulled a bottle of water I'd strapped to my side and handed it to mom, and after she took it I unstrapped the phone from my arm. I wanted to get some photos of mom. I also wanted to get a sense of how comfortable she was posing for me again.

Mom rolled her eyes when I asked her if I could take some photos, but she complied. I took a couple of her sitting on a rock under a tree with the lake in the background. Then I wanted to take something a little sexier.

"Mom, put your hands back on the rock and push your chest out, and put one leg up on the rock and the other on the ground," I instructed her. In this position her breasts would strain against the fabric of the bra, and the black fabric of the shorts would be stretched tightly and visibly between her legs as well. I got the sense mom was just a little turned on, because I could see her nipples against the fabric and just a hint of a camel toe in the shorts.

"How do you feel, mom?" I asked.

"About what?" she asked me back.

"About what's happened," I said. "Between us."

"Oh, Randy," she said. "I don't know. Confused. I appreciate that you held back the last few days. I needed to know we could hold to the limits we set the other day."

"I'm glad, mom," I said. "I had the feeling you enjoyed what we did within the limits we set. Did you?"

I wanted to get mom to say it.

"I feel embarrassed to say it," she said. "But I did. I did. It had been so long since I'd been with a man. What we did together -- it felt so good. I couldn't believe it. But I fell weird about it, too, you know?"

"I know, it's a little weird to me, too. But mom, I loved what we did. And I think we showed ourselves we can do that and still set whatever limits we want. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. OK?"

"Thanks for that," she said, smiling shyly at me. "One other thing, Randy -- you can't tell anybody about this. Nobody would understand. I could lose my job. So please keep this to yourself. Not even your friends can know. Especially Tucker. He couldn't keep it secret, and if the word got out -- I don't even want to think about it."

"Mom, don't worry," I said. "I haven't told anybody, and I'm not going to. Especially Tucker. You don't have anything to worry about. This is just between us."

"I have to confess, you're very comforting, Randy," she said. "You make it very easy to open up to you."

"I'm glad to hear you say that, mom. I want it to be easy and comfortable."

I got an idea.

"Mom, would you like to open up right now?"

She looked at me quizzically.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean," I said and gestured toward her, "Open up to me. Take your clothes off in front of me. It's a beautiful day. It's fall. We won't have many more days like this before winter comes. Get naked and open up for me."

"Randy!" she said. "You're getting carried away. We're in public. It's daytime."

"You've gotten naked in public before in the day time, mom," I said. "You told me all about it. And you liked it, too. You said so."

"That was a different situation. We were on a beach, a long way from here. We're only a couple of miles from our neighborhood. People we know could come by. It's too risky."

"Actually mom," I said, "I've jogged by here a lot, and I rarely see anyone. Especially on this side of the lake. The trail on this side isn't very good for running. Besides, that island in the middle blocks the view from the main trail, and this cove provides some shelter.

"Come on," I urged. "Just for a few minutes. Take everything off and sit back on that rock naked. I want to see you, mom."

Mom didn't move, but I could tell she was thinking about it. The conflict was plain in her face. It was a lovely setting, and the warm air and trees and small lake in the background offered an inviting spot to get naked. Mom looked this way and that, around her and across the lake, and I knew she was interested.

"There's nobody here, mom," I said. "If I see somebody they'll be on the other side of the lake and you can get your outfit back on before they get close and see you."

I grinned.

"I'll tell you what. I'll stay clothed. That way you know nothing's going to get out of hand. Only you will be naked."

I had a feeling mom would like that idea, and she did. She rolled her eyes and sighed and started unlacing her shoes.

"OK," she said. "Here goes."

She tossed off her shoes and then without ceremony peeled and stripped the bra over her head and offer her body. Mom sat topless in front of me in front of the lake. Her nipples were hard and erect.

Then she lifted her hips and pulled her shorts off and down her legs. They tumbled to the ground and mom was naked. She sat demurely on the rock, with her legs together and her hands on her knees.

I asked her to smile and took a few photos with my phone.

"Mom, you are beautiful," I said. "Now open some more."

Mom hesitated, but then, sure enough, she parted her legs for me. She splayed her knees out to either side and steadied herself on the rock on the balls of her feet.

"Like this?" she said. She held her gaze steadily on mine.

I stood closer to her so my phone camera would capture the detail of her pussy. It was the first time I'd seen her pussy exposed outdoors. It looked better than ever -- soft, thin, pink petals framing and shrouding a pussy from which I could make out hints of wetness gleaming inside.

"Just like that," I said as I took photos of her.

What I liked most was how comfortable and confident mom suddenly seemed like that. Once she had made the decision to open up for me, she was in her element.

Without any bidding from me, mom put her hands under thighs, lightly took each lip between her fingers, and opened herself up. She had fully opened her pussy to me.

"Just like on the beach," I said. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

"It does," she said.

I took another photo, and then I was done with photos. I put the phone down and approached my mom. I walked directly between her spread legs, and I put a hand on each thigh, and I reached down and kissed mom on the lips. She kissed me back.

"I like it when you're naked, mom," I said. "I think you like it too."

"You figured out my secret," she said and smiled when I pulled back from kissing her.

"Let's go for a swim," I said.

Mom looked around us.

"Here?" she asked. "Randy, this is in public. I'm not going swimming, naked."

"Why not?" I asked. "You're already naked. And it's a warm day and we're both already sweaty. Come on. It will feel good.

"I've gone swimming here before," I added. "Naked."

"You have?" she asked, eyes widening. "I thought you were a voyeur, not an exhibitionist."

"A guy can be both," I said and grinned.

She looked out over the lake and down at the cool water. The air was still and the water looked calm and inviting. Tall trees overhung this part of the lake and the water lay quiet and unrippled in dappled sunlight and shade.

I could tell mom was thinking about it. I could see the conflict playing out in her face. Mom had unveiled her exhibitionism and kinkiness to me, and there was no taking it back. She couldn't put the genie back in the bottle. I knew that she wanted to keep showing herself, too. But she wasn't comfortable about it -- either about showing off in a public setting like this, or about showing off in front of her 19-year-old, horny son.

"Come on," I urged.

I looked around the lake. I didn't see or hear any sign of anyone. This part of the shore was obscured by rocks and trees and was hidden from sight of the main trail on the opposite shore by the small rocky island in the middle. There was always some risk of exposure getting naked in public in the middle of the day, but I figured the odds were high that if we were careful no one would see us.

I unlaced my shoes, and then quickly pulled off my socks, my shirt, and my shorts. I stood naked in front of my mom, about ten feet away. My cock hung in front of her, and I caught her looking at it as she sat by the water.

"Come on, mom," I said again.

She looked all around while I looked at her.

"I don't know," she said, but I could tell she wanted to do it.

"We'll ditch our clothes and go for a quick swim and come back," I said. "Come on."

The exhibitionist in her won out. She stood up and waded into the water in front of me. Her bare ass was perfect.

I grabbed our clothes and set them behind a bush, so if someone did come along they wouldn't see the clothes we'd left behind. Then I turned back to the lake and waded into the cool water ahead of mom.

"Let's swim to the island," I said, gesturing ahead of us.

I dove in at last and began breast-stroking toward the rocky island. I looked back and saw mom not far behind, trying to keep her head above the water and her hair dry. I wanted to keep my head above water so I could see if anyone was coming. But, so far, I didn't see anyone.

It didn't take long for us to get to the island. It was small, but covered thickly by trees and bushes. I pulled myself out of the water and turned back, partly to help mom up but mostly to watch her emerge from the lake nude and dripping wet. She rose from the water more beautiful than Venus. Sunlight reflected off the water dripping off her breasts and torso and legs. Her nipples looked dark and rock hard from the cool water. I took her hand.

I had skinny-dipped and swum to the island once before, and I knew there was a rise in the middle of the island from which one could see all around the lake while still well shrouded by tall grass and willowy bushes. I led mom on a faint dirt path. Although I had never seen anyone on the island, the existence of the path made it clear we weren't the first ones to have been here.

We probably were the first naked mother and son, however, I thought.

Mom looked nervous. Her head darted back and forth, looking for people. Fortunately, no one else was at the lake.

We reached the small rise. There was a small clear space on the ground amid the thick greenery. I crouched down and bade mom to do the same. From where we knelt, we could see the entire shore of the lake, but we were sufficiently shrouded by the trees and tall grass that someone walking on the shore could not see us without a lot of effort.

I turned to my mom, naked in the light shade. She held her shoulders back and her arms at her side and her breasts stood straight out from her chest, firm and with water still dripping off. I couldn't believe how large and erect her nipples were. She held them no more than a foot from my eyes. She caught me staring at them, and instead of covering them mom swayed her chest back and forth, causing her breasts to sway and rock up and down slightly.

"Mom, you look magnificent," I said.

"You think so?" she said, with a trace of coquettishness.

"Yeah, I do," I said. "Gosh, you are beautiful."

I put a hand on her waist, just under one of her breasts. I wanted it to be close, but not on her breast, so I could let her know I still was mindful of the agreement we'd made that I wouldn't touch her directly there.

"Lie back, mom," I said, pushing gently on her side.

Mom lay back, at my request. I could tell she enjoyed complying with my request.

When she lay down she put her hands behind her head and thrust her chest out at me, and she bent one leg. My naked mom lay on the ground, exposing herself to me again.

I kept a hand lightly on her belly. It perched there, respectful of the agreement we had made about what I could and could not touch, but it was poised to break that agreement at any second. We both knew it, and I could tell mom was as nervous and excited with the knowledge of it as I was.

I was still mesmerized at the sight of her full breasts as she lay back on the ground, with the grass and bushes all around us. The air was warm and the stillness was broken at times by intermittent bird calls or the buzz of insects. But nothing could take my attention away from mom's breasts.

"You have the most beautiful breasts, mom," I said.

"You don't think they're old or droopy?" she said, playfully. "They're all natural, you know."

"No, they're perfect," I said.

"Thanks!" she said.

My hand moved up from her belly to her chest, just under one of them. I wanted to feel them so badly; I ached for it. But I'd agreed not to touch them and I would abide by my agreement, no matter how hard it was to do so.

But mom had another idea.

"You can touch them if you want to," she said, very softly.

I didn't delay. I scooted up along her body and moved both my hands up her torso until each one cupped one of my mom's ample and beautiful breasts. I squeezed them gently. I had felt breasts before, but with my mom it was like I was feeling breasts for the first time in my life. I kneaded them gently, pushing them lightly this way and that. Mom cooed with pleasure.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,348 Followers