My Mom Taught Me

Story Info
Mom and Lisa taught me well.
2.8k words
4.32
106.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom taught me with some help from Lisa

Dedicated to my mom and Lisa

My mom got married right out of high school to her sweetheart, my dad. However, a few years after I was born, my dad died.

My name is John and I just turned 18 and this is my story on how it all started.

It was a struggle for my mom but with the support of family, we got by and my mom became a success in business to the point where she was able to buy a nice house that was off the main road, with a swimming pool and a hot tub. She even went into reduced her work load and works from home.

Mom, Linda, was a very sexy woman and was only thirty-seven. She is 5'6", about 110 pounds with dirty blond hair.

Since it was just the two of us in the house, mom used to walk around in her panties and went without wearing a bra and only wearing a t-shirt. She had a great shape and nice tits from the outline of the t-shirt. Her nipples always seemed to be hard and erect too. She was certainly a vision of loveliness with her long blond hair.

Many a time I fantasized about fucking my mom and then retreated to my bedroom to jerk off.

I didn't have many friends, just a couple of guys from school and since I went to an all boys school, I surely didn't have many girl friends.

I used to stay in my room and surf the internet a lot. One day I found a porn website featuring young men fucking their moms and, as I watched, I thought about doing my mom and then jerked off.

One day, I was watching some porn and my mom knocked on my bedroom door. I quickly put the cover on my laptop down so mom couldn't see anything.

She brought in some linen and I told her I was just getting ready to take a shower.

I then went into the bathroom and closed the door and headed into the shower.

When I was finished, I went back to my room. I then noticed that the laptop cover was up more than I left it and got a sinking feeling in my stomach that my mom saw what I was watching.

Neither one of us said anything about the incident and I figured I was home free and mom never saw anything.

A few nights later, mom and I were watching a DVD of Basic Instinct together. I was surprised by the movie she chose, but I liked the movie anyway, so it was no big deal.

I had on a pair of old, worn shorts and a tank top and mom had on her usual panty and t-shirt with no bra.

I tried not to stare but I did notice some of mom's light pubic hairs showing around her panty and smiled a bit.

Mom saw the smile and asked me what was so funny. I turned red and pointed out her pubic hairs were showing. She looked down, lifted up her shirt and smiled and said that was ok since I was her son.

As we watched TV, I could feel my cock starting to swell and I tried to hide it from my mom as I repositioned myself on the couch.

Mom asked if I was ok and I said that I was. Then she asked if I was uncomfortable watching the movie with her. I told her I was fine with it.

She must have noticed my erection and asked if I needed any help. I looked at her and asked her what she meant.

She pointed to my hardened cock and smiled. Then she said, "Are you sure you don't need help with that? I don't want to see my son in distress."

"Mom, you are my mother, not my girl friend" I said to her.

"Well Junior, I must confess that I saw what you were watching on your laptop and was wondering if you ever wanted my help, just let me know and I will help you."

I blushed and then said, "Mom, you saw what I was watching. I am so sorry but it intrigued me. I will never watch it again, I promise."

My mom looked at me and said that maybe we should go upstairs and watch together.

I looked at her and asked her if she was serious and she said yes.

She got up, shut the TV and led me upstairs to my bedroom.

She told me to bring up the website as we sat on the bed together.

In a few seconds, the site was up and a movie about two sons and their mom started to play.

Mom inched closer to me and I could now clearly see my mom's panty and a wet spot on it, along with more blond pussy hairs.

We watched the movie and it wasn't long before one son was playing with his mom and both were having a good time.

My mom watched and asked, "Junior, is that what you want to do with your mom?"

I looked at her and said, " Mom, you are so beautiful, all I think about is having sex with you. I jerk off all the time thinking of you."

By this time, my cock was in a full blown erection and clearly visible to my mother.

My shorts clearly did not hide my erection and I could feel my mother's eyes riveted to my bulge.

As we watched the movie, the guy started playing with his mom and in no time, was fucking her.

My mom turned to me and pulled my face to hers and kissed me, sliding her tongue in my mouth to play with mine.

My hands automatically moved to her breasts and I pulled her top off of her and started playing with her tits.

Her hands moved down to my bulge and she started to remove my shorts until my cock was fully exposed.

Her hands started playing with my cock as my mouth feasted on her tits and nipples.

I moved my hand down to her panty and pulled them off, exposing my mom's blond pussy hairs. As I did that, she spread her legs to give me access to her slit.

Mom kept telling me to fuck her and for me to stick my cock in her.

I mounted mom and guided my cock to her opening. She grabbed my cock and guided it right into her cunt until it penetrated her.

As we kissed, she pushed her cunt onto my cock until it was fully inserted in her.

As instinct took over, I started ramming my cock into my mom's cunt. She started pushing her cunt to meet my thrusts and it didn't take long before I shot a load of cum deep into my mother's cunt, as we both laid spent.

After we rested awhile, mom and I got dressed and went downstairs to talk about what just took place.

I told Mom that I loved what we did and asked if we could continue doing it. She said that she loved having sex with me and, yes, we could continue the arrangement. She even said that I could sleep in her bed from now on.

For the next few months, things were great between me and my mom.

At the end of May, mom brought home a friend, a woman named Lisa. Lisa was in her early forties, Italian, about 5'7", full breasts, long curly hair and a nice ass.

Mom introduced me to Lisa and said that Lisa will be staying with us for the summer, as our guest.

I welcomed her to our house and showed her our guest room and then took her on a tour of the house.

Lisa loved the pool and hot tub and kiddingly asked if she could go skinny dipping. I told her I guess it would be ok but I will have to ask my mom.

After the tour, I mentioned to mom that Lisa asked about going skinny dipping and mom said it would be ok and for me to tell her.

At dinner time, as we were eating, I told Lisa that mom said it was ok if she went skinny dipping if she wanted to. Lisa smiled and said thanks.

After dinner, we all went outside to the patio and just relaxed. Mom was in her usual panty and top with no bra. I was in my shorts and tank top. Lisa was in a tank top with no bra and very short shorts.

Lisa asked my mom if she could dress like her while she stayed at the house.

My mom smiled at Lisa and said to her, "Lisa, you are our guest. You can dress anyway you feel comfortable. My son and I are ok if you even wanted to be naked while you are here. So, do not be embarrassed if you want to be naked or if you see us naked. And, I might as well tell you now, my son and I share the same bed."

Lisa looked at the both of us and smiled and said, "Linda, thank you for your hospitality. I am fine with nudity and not embarrassed by it. As far as your son sleeping with you, I applaud your decision to let him sleep with you. And, if he ever wants to stay with me, I wouldn't object."

My mom and I looked at each other and almost said at the same time, thank you.

The first couple of weeks were relatively uneventful, except that mom and Lisa spent a lot of time on the patio and in the pool naked and taking the sun.

They seemed to be real good friends and enjoyed each other's company.

I joined them once in awhile but kept my shorts on. However, I did admire their naked beauty which was quite evident by the constant bulge in my shorts.

One day, mom had to go to a meeting for work and told us she would be gone most of the day.

I told her that we would be fine and I would make sure Lisa was made comfortable.

After mom left, Lisa said she was going to take some sun and asked me to join her.

We went out to the patio and Lisa quickly removed her clothes. She was a true vision of loveliness.

I never noticed how big her nipples were and that her pussy was neatly trimmed.

She laid down on a lounge and asked me to put some sunscreen on her. I quickly obliged and rubbed it all over her, then got on my own lounge.

Lisa then looked at me and asked me if I was going to stay with my shorts on. I guess I blushed and Lisa just told me to remove them, as it will be fine.

I got up and slipped off my shorts and quickly laid back on the lounge.

My cock was starting to come to life and Lisa noticed. Smiling, Lisa said to me, "John, don't be embarrassed. I like what I see. May I ask you something?" You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

I looked at her and told her she could.

"John, what's it like to have sex with your mom?" She asked.

Surprised at the question, I just answered honestly, "Lisa, my mom and I love each other in a way I can't describe." "We both have needs and now we can satisfy those needs without any misgivings."

Lisa looked at me with her big smile and just said that was a very nice thing to say. She also repeated her statement, that if I wanted to visit her at any time, I could.

As we talked, my cock grew to its full 8" and Lisa saw. "John, shall we go inside?"

I got up and took her hand and we both headed to her room.

For the next few hours, Lisa and I fucked and played with each other, satisfying our sexual needs.

When we finished, we showered and went back to the patio, naked.

As we relaxed, mom came home and quickly joined us, naked.

Mom asked how the day went. I told her it was fine.

Lisa then blurted out to my mom, "Linda, John and I fucked most of the day away. I hope that was ok. And you were right, he is a great fuck."

I wanted to crawl up in a hole when she said that.

My mom looked at me and smiled.

I think the three of us should get together later to discuss the day's events.

After dinner, we all went to the hot tub. The water was nice and hot and the Jet spray felt really nice. I got in first and my mom and Lisa joined me.

The two naked women put me in the middle of them and my mom started the discussion.

They both noticed that my cock was already hard and they smiled. My mom placed her hand on my cock and slowly started jerking it. Lisa, moved her face to mine and started kissing me.

This was an experience I never felt before. Two gorgeous women were all over me and I felt like I was living a fantasy

When mom let go of my cock, Lisa grabbed it. Then, it happened. Lisa kissed my mom on her lips and I watched as my mother came alive with Lisa's kiss.

I backed away and watched both women as they kissed each other and ran their hands all over each other.

My eyes were fixed on them making love. My mom was having sex with a woman and she was enjoying it as I was, watching them.

My mom looked at me and smiled. She then got up and took Lisa by the hand. She then asked me if I wanted to join them. I gazed at my mom, got up and told her yes.

The three of us got out, dried off and headed to my mom's bedroom.

When we got there, my mom took Lisa to our bed and told me to sit in the chair and watch and wait.

Here I was, sitting naked in the chair, watching my mom and her friend fucking each other in our bed.

My mother and Lisa could not get enough of each other and it didn't take long for them to have orgasms.

Lisa looked at me and motioned me to join them. I got in between them and we all played with each other.

My cock felt like it was ready to explode. I quickly slipped my cock into my mom's cunt and started fucking her as Lisa and I were kissing. As I was ready to shoot my load in my mom's cunt, I started sucking Lisa's nipple and my mother was sucking her other one.

My cock finally exploded in streams of cum. As I was still cumming, Lisa managed to get her mouth on my mom's cunt and lapped up my cum as I was still shooting.

We all fell to the side, completely spent.

That night, the three of us spent the whole time enjoying each other's body until the sun came up.

The highlight of the night was when my mom was on her back and Lisa was on all fours over her, I was fucking Lisa's cunt from behind and mom was sucking on Lisa's nipples.

The next day, mom confessed to me that she and Lisa have been lovers for awhile and that she brought Lisa here to live here but wanted to make sure I was comfortable with Lisa living with us and Lisa was ok with us.

I looked at both of them and asked what the arrangements would be.

Lisa said that she would love to live here with us and that she would be available to either one or both of us anytime we wanted her.

My mom said that I would still sleep with her and fuck her anytime I wanted, either one on one or with Lisa with us.

I told them that the arrangements seem fine but I wanted to add three more things:

. Nobody is allowed to wear clothes, at anytime, unless circumstances warrant it.

. If mom or Lisa wanted to bring a female guest to spend some time with them, I would get to fuck her.

. If I wanted to, I could bring home a guy to fuck either one of them, alone or with all of us.

They both agreed and the arrangements were set.

Lisa permanently moved in with us.

All our clothes were hung up or put away and would only be worn, as necessary.

Mom bought a new king sized bed, that slept three comfortably.

On more than one occasion, a female guest staid over and I was able to fuck her.

Mom and Lisa experienced their first foursome get together and enjoyed it.

More to Cum...