My Mom The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

"Ok."

Suzy pulled the door open further and walked out to the set with something in her hand.

Eric turned to Jason as asked, "Are you sure you're comfortable with this?"

Jason wasn't quite sure what the product was but he knew that he would be comfortable with whatever it was at this point.

"Don't worry about me. There's nothing I haven't already seen. And besides I'm just doing my job, right?"

"That's right Jason, and I'm very impressed with how professional you've been today. I know it can be difficult with lingerie shoots, and especially given who the model is."

"Like you said earlier, as long as I think of her like a mannequin, an object, I'll be ok. I'm actually having a great time."

"I'm glad to hear it, just remember that with these kinds of shoots it's our job to make the model feel comfortable and just let them follow their instincts, ok?"

"Ok, I can handle that."

"Great, you know there just might be a future in this for you."

Jason again eyed up his mother as she strode across the room. She was now wearing a flyaway lace babydoll. The top of her outfit was a black lace trimmed purple silk underwire bra. From this was attached a flowing sheer black lace curtain that was split in the front, leaving most of her body fully exposed as she walked. Her panties matched the lace material in both color and transparency, capped with a small purple lace bow. In her hand was a pink object that he was not able to identify.

Eric led her back to the set with the white bearskin rug. "Let's start out standing right here. I'll take a few shots while you show us the product and then you can take it from there. Ok?"

"Sure."

Suzy struck a pose and held out her hands to reveal the object. It was a bright pink, slender, 8-inch vibrator. Jason couldn't believe that he was watching his mother posing in lingerie with a vibrator. He couldn't wait to get her alone again.

She posed with it for a few shots and then pushed the tip against the corner of her mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue was soon wrapped around the smooth pink tip. Jason could tell that his mother was still horny and was getting even more turned on from the show she was putting on as she kissed and lick the fake cock. In her head, Suzy was kissing and licking her son's cock.

"Ok, now let's get down on the rug."

Suzy loved the feeling of the soft fur against her flesh. She started off on her knees and went through the same basic poses she did while standing. After a while she laid back on the rug and pulled her legs up so that her heels were almost pressing against her ass. Her knees were pushed apart so that the camera could see her face through her thighs. The camera also got a clear shot of her pussy through the thin panties that she wore.

"Jason, I think we need a little adjusting on the set."

He looked over and saw what Eric saw. His mother's blond hairs were creeping around the edges of her panties. He swooped in and with his back positioned so that Eric couldn't see what he was doing he slipped his hand inside of his mother's panties and against her hot, wet pussy. Suzy's hips bucked up into the air as her son rubbed her moist mound. She wanted him to make her cum again but knew that he couldn't.

After rubbing her for a brief moment he pressed his finger against the opening of his mother's pussy. Suzy's pussy was still dripping wet and so his finger met with no resistance as it slid easily through her blond curls and between her trembling lips. Unlike before, Jason was now looking right into his mother's eyes while he played with her pussy. He was waiting for some indication that he had gone too far, but finding none he continued to work his finger deeper into her pussy.

Jason stared deep into his mother's eyes while he slowly began to fuck her with his finger. After burying his finger deep inside of his mother's pussy and exploring her body from the inside for the first time, Jason withdrew his hand repositioned her panties while tucking in the errant hairs.

"All set." He said as he backed away from the set and resumed his position on the light rig.

Jason could see the gentle heaving of his mother's chest as she panted beneath the lights.

Suzy held the vibrator out again and then teased it with her mouth. She was running out of ideas when something wicked popped into her head. She pushed her hand through her legs and pressed the tip of the pink vibrator against her panty covered pussy.

"Oh yes, that's great." Eric encouraged her every chance he got.

Suzy took his cue and pushed it further against her pussy. The tip of the vibrator slid effortlessly across the panties which were now slick from her juices. Jason saw his mother's thumb make a quick movement and then heard a barely audible buzzing noise. He knew that his mother had switched the vibrator on. He wondered how far she planned on taking things.

Suzy, on the other hand, wasn't thinking much at all. She was horny and desperately wanted her son's cock inside of her but for the time being she would have to settle for what she had.

She pulled the vibrator away from her body and then pushed it under the elastic band of her panties. Her thin panties were now being pushed away from her body as the vibrator pushed through the tangle of blond hairs beneath. Jason watched as his mother's writhing body as if in slow motion. She continued to tease herself in front of the camera as the vibrator made contact with her flesh and inched down between her pussy lips.

"That's it. Don't stop, this is going to be perfect. Ok, now let's try it with your hand wrapped around your leg instead. That's it."

Suzy followed Eric's instructions and positioned the tip of the vibrator so that it was lined up against her pussy like a cock preparing to fuck her. She teased herself for a few moments by rubbing it against the slick panties before she once again let the tip slip under the elastic. This time the vibrator moved upwards through her pubic hairs. Eric was grateful that her panties still hid just enough to make the pictures legal for advertising. He knew that the client would love a picture of the model fucking herself with their toy.

After all his years in the business, Eric was not only immune to the sight before him he was also at the point where nothing shocked him anymore. This was not the first time one of his models masturbated in front of his camera. His focus was entirely on getting the best shot for the client, which he knew was a particularly horny young man in this particular case. Eric was certain that he would keep getting business from him as soon as he saw the pictures of Suzy, especially since she had already crossed the line that would prevent the rest of the pictures from ever being printed.

Just as the vibrator flirted with the entrance to Suzy's pussy, the phone rang. Eric took the call and then excused himself apologetically. Jason didn't even wait until the door had closed behind Eric before he lowered himself between his mother's legs. He pushed her hand away from the pink vibrator and took control. Her low guttural moan filled the room as he eased the vibrating toy past her parted lips. Suzy arched her hips up as her body swallowed the plastic cock.

Jason moved between his mother's legs and lowered his body onto hers while he continued to slowly fuck her with the vibrator. Her moaning was intensifying with every thrust of his hand.

"Oh... Jason...." Her words tumbled from her lips with a staccato from her panting breath.

"Does this feel good?" Jason's face hovered above her's as he spoke.

"Unnggghhhhh..." She was consumed the growing awareness of another orgasm and unable to speak.

"I take that as a yes. I like this too. You have an amazing body mom."

Her eyes locked onto his as he called her 'mom'.

"I can't wait to get my cock inside of you."

Jason felt his mother's body shudder beneath him as she came again. He slowed his pace until he pushed the vibrator deep into her pussy leaving it there as she came.

Hearing footsteps and then the door handle, Jason quickly stood up and managed to plant himself into a chair on the far side of the room before Eric entered. Eric was still on the phone as he walked across the room. Jason looked back at his mother and realized that he left the vibrator buried between her legs. Her eyes were closed and her legs splayed apart, leaving her body lewdly on display with her panties still pushed to the side and only a fraction of the pink sex toy visible between her legs. She was still reeling from the aftershock of her recent orgasm and didn't even notice Eric re-enter the studio.

Eric put his hand over the receiver and turned to Jason. He mouthed to him that he was going to start loading some pictures into his computer as he took his camera and resumed his conversation. Jason watched as Eric's head turned back towards his mother. It was an almost comical sight. Her legs were spread wide with her knees still propped up in the air, her panties were pushed to the side leaving her tangled blonde nest of hair on display. Her blonde hairs surrounded the small pink nub of the vibrator which remained fully inserted into her pussy. Eric couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a few close up pictures before continuing on his way out of the studio.

Jason waited a moment after Eric left before he crossed the room again. He looked down at his mother. She was the physical embodiment of his basest sexual desires. Her eyes were still closed as she enjoyed the sensation of the vibrator massaging her from deep within her loins. He pulled his shirt up over his head and then pushed his pants down. Naked, he lowered himself between her legs and slowly pulled the pink device out. The feeling of the vibrator sliding out of her body made Suzy stir. She wasn't ready for it leave her. After pulling the vibrator all the way out he let the tip slide across her sopping wet pussy before putting it aside.

Suzy still didn't open her eyes as Jason positioned the tip of his cock against the opening of his mother's quivering pussy. With a single thrust, he penetrated his mother's aching pussy with his rock hard cock.

"Oh!" Suzy wasn't expecting that and her neck craned up as her eyes took in the sight of her naked son on top of her while he pushed his cock between her legs.

"Oh, Jason." She moaned as she felt her son's cock sliding deep inside of her.

Her tight pussy contracted involuntarily around the thick shaft of his cock allowing her to feel the texture of his organ as his hips ground into hers. Jason looked down into his mother's eyes while he slowly fucked her. He pinned her arms down with his hands as he took control. Neither one of them spoke a word as Jason had his way with her body.

Being taken by her son on a bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire during a snowstorm; what else could a woman want?

Jason slowly withdrew his cock, leaving the tip nestled between his mother's pussy lips. He then pushed it back into her with more force. He repeated the process until he was fucking her with long deep strokes. Jason felt his mother's tight pussy contracting around his cock as she came again, but he still didn't slow down. His body crashed into hers with every thrust. Jason grunted as his cock made its way into her deepest recesses.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me." Suzy came alive as her son's cock sparked a fire inside of her.

"Harder, fuck me harder." The tone of her voice was rising as he met her request and fucked her harder with each thrust.

Jason was now pounding his mother's pussy with his cock. The sound of their bodies slapping against each other filled the studio.

Suzy felt like she was in a dream. She was being fucked like she had never been fucked before, and it was her own son doing it. Her mind flooded with ideas as she realized that such a young hard cock was living right under her roof.

Suzy felt a change in her son's pace and suspected that he was getting ready to cum. She grabbed his hips and lifted her body up to meet each of his thrusts, allowing his cock to penetrate even deeper into her tight pussy.

"Yes. Fill me with your cum. Don't stop!" She demanded.

Hearing his mother begging for his cum was too much for him and Jason's cock erupted with so much force that it surprised his mother. She felt the first hot burst of his sticky cum surging from the tip of his cock, filling her up. It was followed by another powerful blast of hot thick cream. Jason continued to grind his hips into his mother as his cock released blast after blast of cum deep inside of her.

"Ohhhh..." She moaned again as her son flooded her pussy with his cum.

It was too much cum for her tight pussy and began to drip from her long before he finished. Suzy had never felt so much cum enter her body before. Each blast from his cock release a surge of hot cream, penetrating deeper into her body. Slowly, after what felt like an eternity, she felt the intensity of her son's orgasm subsiding.

Jason slowly worked his cock in and out of his mother's pussy while the last of his cum dripped from its tip. He pushed his cock back into his mother's pussy while he lowered himself. His mouth pressed against hers as they met in a deep lust filled kiss.

Suzy was overwhelmed as she kissed her son. The sweet taste of her pussy filled her mouth as her tongue mingled with his. She closed her eyes as she felt her son's semi-erect cock sliding slowly in and out of her. She couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked with such enthusiasm and raw energy.

Suzy moaned into her son's mouth as a small orgasm washed over her body.

"My god." She finally said as they broke their kiss.

Jason just smiled down at her.

Suzy pushed him up off of her until he was standing between her legs. He looked down at his mother's pussy, now covered with a mixture of both of their cum. His thick cream slowly leaked from between her lips into a growing puddle on the rug.

Suzy kneeled in front of her son and eagerly took his cock in her mouth. It had been years since she tasted her husband's cum and was pleasantly surprised at the taste. His thick musty and salty flavor mingled with her sweet juices to create a new and pleasant taste. She felt his cock hardening again as she took him into her mouth. It had been so long since sucked a cock that it took her a moment to remember how to fit the whole length of his cock into her mouth. By the time that she had cleaned the cum from his shaft she had wrapped a hand around the base of it and was giving him the best blowjob of his life.

Jason's cock was buried to the hilt in his mother's face when he heard the familiar sound of footsteps. Without hesitation he pushed his mother down onto her back and grabbed his clothes. He didn't want to have to try to explain to Eric that he had just fucked his mother so he darted into the dressing room with his clothes tucked under his arm. Suzy fell back onto the rug and let herself bask in her post-coital glow. The door to the dressing room closed just as the door to the studio opened.

Eric, no longer on the phone, glided across the room with a pair of envelopes in his hand.

Jason leaned against the door as he waited a moment for his heart to slow down. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He raced to get himself dressed and then walked back into the studio while trying to act as composed as possible.

Eric noticed that Suzy had not moved while he was gone. He also noticed that the vibrator was lying next to her and that her pussy was slick with her juices. He regretted that he didn't stay to watch her show, but he had to take the call. While away he made himself useful and loaded the pictures from the day onto his camera. He was thrilled that he was able to salvage the day with Suzy's help. They had gone through every last outfit that was on the agenda and the snow had finally stopped. It was a win-win.

The sound of a snow plow scraping against pavement rang through the room as Jason entered.

Eric first turned to Suzy and said, "You did great today Suzy. I can tell you're exhausted. You deserve a break." He spoke as if she wasn't laying spread eagle on the bearskin rug, her body only marginally covered by the translucent lingerie, her panties pushed aside revealing her pussy that was still dripping her son's cum.

He walked over and offered her a hand to help her stand. He handed her an envelope, telling her that it was her days pay.

"You can go get dressed; it looks like you should have no trouble getting home now."

"Oh, wow. Look how dark it is. We should really get going."

Suzy took the envelope and fled to the dressing room.

Eric then turned to Jason and handed him the other envelope.

Jason thought about it for a moment before taking the envelope and said, "That's ok. You can keep it. I got a lot of good experience; I wouldn't feel right taking your money. Besides, I'd rather have a copy of the pictures." Jason tried not to smile as he spoke.

"I couldn't possibly, you worked hard today. You deserve it." He extended his arm further, insisting that Jason take the envelope.

Reluctantly, he took it.

"And, if you wait here for a moment I can make you a copy of the pictures from today's shoot. I'm sure you want to build your portfolio too!" Eric gave him a knowing wink as he turned to leave.

Just as Eric approached the door he heard Suzy calling after him.

"Yes?" He asked as he turned his head towards the dressing room.

"I know this might not sound very professional, but would it be possible for me to keep one of these outfits?"

"Not a problem at all, in fact feel free to keep them all. None of the clients requested them back." He then turned back to Jason, "Jason, you can grab a bag from the front room for your mother."

"Would you mind getting my coat too, Jason?"

"Sure."

Eric left first, followed by Suzy and then Jason headed into the front room. He found the bags and then grabbed their coats. His mother called him back into the studio and he handed her coat and the bag to her through the door, surprised at her sudden modesty.

While waiting for Eric and his mother he noticed the discarded vibrator. He remembered that Eric said that none of the clients requested the items to be returned so he figured that it was fair game. He picked it up and licked off his mother's sweet juices before tucking it into his pocket. Eric returned shortly after with a small USB thumb drive filled with pictures of his mother in various stages of undress. He couldn't wait to copy them onto his own computer so that he could relive this day over and over again.

Suzy met them in the front room and chatted with Eric for a few minutes about her next steps with modeling. She assured him that she wanted to keep it up and he assured her that he would be calling her again soon. He also added that Jason should join her for her next shoot since he did such a good job.

Sitting in the car, it occurred to Jason that he had just basically been paid to fuck his mother. Not a bad deal.

"Quite a haul, huh? We both got paid and I got all this great stuff."

"Well, not all of it." Jason said as he pulled the pink vibrator from his pocket.

"I never would have guessed that you were such a dirty young man." Suzy said with a smirk.

"I guess I know where you got it from." She continued as she opened her trench coat to reveal that she was wearing the same black garter set that her son had lusted after earlier.

Suzy took the vibrator from her son and spreading her legs she slowly slid it into her still wet pussy. She had decided that it was dark enough out that nobody would see what she was, or wasn't wearing, and she could always cover herself up with the coat if necessary. She also knew that her husband would likely not be home either.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers