My Mom the Sex Therapist

Story Info
Mom seduces son in name of research.
2k words
4.29
119.1k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicarol_l
bicarol_l
31 Followers

I always thought it was a strange profession but apparently there are actual PhDs in this field. Mom even had a team of surrogates that she'd recommend to certain people with different sexual complications (always joked that she was running a legal brothel).

We lived in the city, my dad was never around due to his work overseas. On the surface I was just a normal guy. One week when dad was out of town I saw mom in her office looking intensely over her notes,

I walked in on her and she jumped.

"Jesus, Jason! You scared the crap out of me!"

"Sorry mom. Just looked like you could use a break," I said.

"Yeah, you know I could. Crazy stuff you hear day to day in this job."

We both got up and started dinner. While we were eating she still looked distant. Finally, she broke her train of thought.

"Honey, what do you think of me?"

"I think your great mom. Why?"

"Ok. Let me rephrase. Do you find me attractive?"

"I mean...your pretty...but I don't know I've never really thought about it," I said (believe it or not it was the truth), "what's up?"

"I've got a new case that is borderline crazy to me. Two people, very normal, not crazy, they have a great sex-"

"-come on mom. You know about how the details of your job can weird me out sometimes."

"Yeah sorry," she said, "can you just let me talk it out. You don't have to pay attention."

I rolled my eyes, "alright."

"Ok. So back to this couple. Great people. Perfectly normal. It's just..."

"...ok mom, you've gotten to the big part. Spit it out."

"...well. She's his mother."

I actually wasn't surprised, mom had come home with some crazy stories.

She continued, "it'd been so long since I've encountered an client who was involved in incest...and it usually didn't entail a consensual relationship. It's so strange. She raised him."

I thought for a second, "was she...attractive?"

"She was gorgeous actually. Used to model in her younger years. She said that it was the best relationship she'd ever had and the taboo of it all made the sex all the more passionate. She likes the idea that her son and her have that closeness between them and they get to share the most intimate feeling with someone they know they'll always have. It was almost touching but I had to advise against it."

I thought for a second, "are they hurting anybody?"

"No. They seem perfectly happy. I just can't imagine that scenario. Can you?"

"I guess I've never thought about it," I said.

After dinner we both went to bed. I woke up to some noise in my moms office. I walked in and she turned down the monitor.

"Mom? Why are you still up?"

"Jason, did you know there is a whole genre for this type of thing? I've been reading up on it, even looking at porn. It's fascinating really."

"I'm going to bed," I said.

"Ok honey, I'm sorry I'll try to keep it down," she said.

She didn't though. One thing about your mom being a sex therapist, they believe that it's ok to express yourself sexually. It's normal and healthy. So my parents never hid the fact that they were having sex, or even masturbating. They did it in private but I had to understand, from an early age that it was normal and they were not going to be ashamed about it if I accidentally heard or saw something...I had to get over it.

So I heard mom starting to masturbating. I texted her "keep it down please. I really do need to sleep."

The text back wasn't surprising, "when you pay the bills you can complain. Earphones."

A couple of weeks past, dad called and said he had to stay another few weeks in Singapore.

Most afternoons Mom would come home fascinated by her mother-son patients. Within a few weeks time they'd convinced her, the sex therapist, that their mutual relationship was healthy.

"Alright mom, I'm done. Let's talk about something else."

"Ooh ok. When's the last time you masturbated?"

(She always did this. Turned it on me so she could keep me engaged in her conversation.)

"Fine. Keep going about your mother-humping clients."

She continued. It really did fascinate her. Apparently she was starting to see the taboo nature of it all erotic.

"I've masturbated to some excellent stories. Got me off faster than the guy on guy stuff I used to watch."

"Mom! Please! For the love of God I'm going to have to see a sex therapist if you keep going."

"Well. Sorry you can't express yourself like I can," she said.

"Mom. You are reading and watching stuff about sons and their mother's having sex then telling me, your son about your, experiments."

"Yeah. Your probably right, it is weird. Taboo in the greatest sense," she said as she walked past me. She put her hands on my shoulder and started to massage me. "So when dad and I let you visit one of my surrogates when you turned 18, which one did you use?"

"Melanie," I said closing my eyes

letting her thumbs dig into my shoulder muscle.

"Melanie? The older one. Interesting why?"

"She was the one I was attracted to."

"I see," she said, "what do you two do?"

"I didn't go all the way. We kissed. Petted. That's about it. Felt weird getting the "ok" to sleep with one of my mother's hired helpers."

"Did you get to see her breasts?"

"Yes," I said, I could feel my groin getting a little tight in my jeans thinking about it.

"What did you do to her breasts honey?" Mom's voice sounded lower.

"I uh...I put my mouth on them and suckled," I said, now my manhood was fully erect.

"Good baby. Your mother likes to hear that." She started reaching down my chest, I surprisingly didn't mind one bit. The farther down my chest she got the more I could feel her breasts on the back of my neck. I could feel her breath on my hair.

"She's your mom dude," I kept saying to myself, trying to snap myself out of it. I looked back behind the couch and I found mom now bare chested with nothing but red lace panties on.

"Honey, it's ok if you don't want to do this," she said, "but mommy wants to if you are comfortable."

At this point I wanted to. My penis was bulging, I thought I might come right then and there.

"Ok," I said sheepishly, "I'm a little nervous." I could feel my body shaking.

"That's perfectly normal honey. I am too. It means we're excited. Our body's are trying to get us to mate by flooding our body with nervous energy. It's more fun if we can prolong this feeling."

Mom really was an expert. I didn't know what this feeling was but I did know I didn't want it to go away.

"Now come to mommy. Take off your jeans first but not your boxers."

I did as mom told me to. I walked over to her naked body and stood in front of her, eager for the next instruction. She walked a little closer, my mom was towering over me, her hand on my arm and then leaned in, "now kiss mommy."

We kissed. I could feel her hand make it's way to my hips. She began kissing me on my chest very slowly till she got to me boxers which she removed very slowly. I could feel every thread on them and felt the hop of my penis as it was exposed to the outside. She touched my penis.

"Ok baby, now mommy is going to put you in her mouth ok? Try to focus on how you feel. Try your best not to release ok? If you think of anything just say it out loud, ok?"

"Yes mom," I said. I then felt her soft mouth embrace my entire manhood.

"Oh mom," I said taking her advice on saying whatever came to my head, "oh mom. I love you so much."

She didn't stop. She started to make her way below my testicles, just inches away from my anus. Worked her way back up.

"Oh my god mom. I'm your good boy," I said knowing it sounded stupid but not being able to resist, "oh mommy."

She stopped and started to make her way back up to my mouth.

"Good honey. You are doing great. Now I want you to suck on mommy's nipples like you did when you were little. I did as she asked making sure to pay attention to both.

"Ok honey, let's go to the bedroom and make my little guy a man...like Melanie was supposed to."

"Yes mom." She grasped my penis and led me to her bedroom. The blankets were satin.

"Mommy took out her special blankets for her special man," she said.

I could feel the softness of the sheets, the slick feel reminded me of my mom's mouth. Mom took off her panties and presented herself to me.

"You like mommy's private parts honey?"

I shook my head.

"Well mommy is already wet. So come here big boy."

I scooted on my knees over to her. I looked down on my beautiful mother, something I'd never really thought about until she seduced me.

"Mommy pushed you out of this when you were a baby," she said, "now your going to play daddy with mommy."

I moved closer, now shaking more than before. She opened her legs more, put her hand around my penis and gently guided me into her silky wet tunnel.

"Mmmm mommy likes her big boy there," she said, "this time your making mommy feel good."

I started to move my hips, knowing that any second I might release.

"Mom," I said, "what if we? I mean do we have protection?"

"You let mommy worry about everything," she said, "you focus on what you are feeling and be sure to say it."

I buried my face into her breasts and started to move in and out of her. She started to lick my neck and I could feel her womanhood squeeze on my penis. It was too late and I knew it so I was going to savor every single second I could get before I orgasmed moving my hips and penetrating where I could feel maximum pleasure between my mother's soft thighs. And then it happened, I felt my shaft tighten, mom reached down and softly cupped my testicles.

"Mommy likes feel her big boys penis pulse creamy baby's inside of her."

I couldn't believe it but I was still orgasming. One pulse. Two pulse. I just have contracted 5-6 times, my moms hands cupping my testicles the whole time. Finally I feel out on top of her soft breasts. She ran her hand through my hair.

"So," she said, "was it everything they said it would be?"

"It was better," I said, "that might have been the greatest experience of my life."

"Yeah I'm a little ashamed I liked it so much too," she said.

We made love a few more times that night, each time tipping the last. I found out later my mom had been recording everything. She used our tapes for research (of course she blurred everything and changed the names of her "subjects"). She now believes it is a rite of passage for every young man, even finding ancient things backing her finds. We are closer than ever and with dad out of town most of the time, we have sex fairly regularly. She has grant money for her research so we travel all over recording the data we find (and also the factors of being traveling in a consensual mother son sexual relationship or aka my mom and I get to have sex and travel on university money for "science."

bicarol_l
bicarol_l
31 Followers