My Mom Uses Me: The Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Honey. That is so naughty," she said, as if reading my thoughts. "You're licking my asshole."

I noticed movement below me, and paused to see her rubbing her pussy again. I was going to make her cum again from eating her ass. I dove back in licking and licking. Licking around the tight hole in circles. I needed to touch her inside again. I wet my finger in my mouth and pressed it against her asshole.

"Oh, Honey. Finger Mommy's ass again." She encouraged.

My finger sawed in and out of her tight, tight ass. The saliva wasn't enough, and I could feel her drying out. I needed to keep it wet and slippery. I leaned in and began licking around my finger and around her slightly stretched little ring.

She gasped. "Oh Dear! I'm coming! I'm coming again!" I licked and licked and licked around my finger as she came, her fingers digging into her pussy.

She pushed me away suddenly. "Get up," she said, demanding.

She leaned over and took my cock out of my pants. I was still dressed, I had never undressed during her bath. My focus was on her. My cock was semi-hard and was leaking precum. I hadn't even thought about my cock or my own pleasure today. My thoughts were focused on my fetish. I wanted to finger and hopefully eat Mom's ass, that was all.

Mom took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it for a few lovely moments. Her mouth was a piece of heaven sucking me in. I remembered the finger I had in her ass and I put it in my mouth sucking on it, tasting her insides.

Mom took my cock out of her mouth. "Fuck me!" She demanded. She went to the bathroom sink and stood in front of it, holding onto the edge. I got behind her and lined myself up with her hairy pussy. Once I felt her wetness on the tip of my cock I pushed inside of her.

"Oh shit!" She cried out. I grabbed her hips and began fucking her long and deep.

"You are so naughty!" She yelled at me. "Playing with your Momma's asshole! Fingering it! Licking it! You are such a naughty boy!" She was looking at me in the mirror above the sink. I held her hips and fucked her, looking at her and making eye contact in the mirror.

"I'm sorry, Momma!" I cried out. "I love it so much!"

"You love fingering and licking your Mommy's asshole?" She said, staring at me. I saw her titties swaying as I fucked her.

"Yes, Momma. I love it. I'm sorry, Momma!" I fucked her harder and harder, my hands digging into her hips.

"I bet you want to fuck Mommy's asshole! Don't you!"

I looked down at her ass and imagined I was fucking her asshole. "Oh, Momma!" I cried out.

"You want to put your cum deep in Mommy's asshole! Don't you!"

"Oh Momma! Yes! Yes!" I cried out, my orgasm cresting.

"You wanna fuck your cum deep in Mommy's little asshole!"

"Oh God! Momma! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I held onto her hips for dear life as my orgasm crashed through me. My mouth hung open as I gasped, shooting my cum inside of her. In the afterglow I rested my head on Moms back, panting. She did it again. She knew exactly what to say to push me over the edge. Like she was a mindreader.

"Pull out, Honey. We'll get cleaned up." She said.

I pulled out, expecting her to give me a washcloth. Instead she leaned over again and took my softening cock into her warm mouth, cleaning it. A few moments later she stood up.

"My turn," she said, and with a hand on my shoulders she pushed me down to my knees. To use me. She raised a leg to make it easier and I leaned in and began to clean her up with my mouth. "Good boy." She said sweetly, lovingly. Running her fingers through my hair. Her cum and mine had a tangy taste to it. It wasn't too bad. I had just had another mind blowing orgasm and was running on automatic to be honest. But it wouldn't be the last time I cleaned up Mom after sex.

"All clean?" She asked after a few moments.

I leaned back on my heels. "Yeah. All clean." I said. Still on automatic.

"Good. I'll get some clothes on and make some dinner." She said. She leaned down and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips. Then she was around the corner and into her bedroom, dresser drawers opening and closing.

I helped her make dinner, it was a goulash. More or less it was chili with noodles in it. But it was good. After dinner we cuddled on the couch and watched another movie. I was worn out from the powerful orgasms yesterday and today, so there was no playing. After the movie it was time for bed. Mom made kissing noises with her lips. I leaned in and kissed her, long and deep. Then she got up.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Honey?"

"Do you think sometime ... we could try ... that?" I didn't know if she would understand what I meant, but I didn't want to be vulgar.

She smiled and leaned in for another kiss. "Sometime."