My Mom was the Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her tiny left hand and slid it down the front of my tan shorts to touch my fully aroused cock. Her sharp intake of breath and soft gasp told me that she was quite impressed with the size of my young fully charged cock.

"Wow, somebody is getting excited by his own Mom tonight," she whispered. As she stated the obvious, her small fingers slid up and down my length as if she were trying to measure me with her tiny hands. She slid her hand lower to touch and then cradle my heavy nut sacks that were the size of un-shucked walnuts. As her fingers returned around my stiff cock, I took hold of her tiny hand and moved it up and down on my cock several times to give her the hint to start giving me a hand-job.

She softly moaned and bit down on her thin pink lower lip with her teeth to keep quiet as I continued to slide my fingers up and down the length of her ever-dampening pink crease. I think that my mouth sucking on her nipples and my fingers had her more aroused than she had been in many years.

I knew that she could feel the extreme warmth and hardness of my erect cock in her tiny left hand. The large pulsing vein along my cock was throbbing in anticipation of what I planned to do next. She gently squeezed my dick as my fingers continued to slide up and down between her swollen labia to lightly rub her clit. In a wicked and perverted kind of way, she continued to squeeze my rigid prick in her tiny hand even though she had to know that her gentle action was making my cock grow even larger and harder, while her long neglected pussy continued to ooze lubricant.

I kissed her mouth tenderly as I gently pressed my middle fingertip forward against the entrance to her dormant and neglected pussy. Very slowly I eased the tip of my middle finger past her tight rubbery entrance and then slowly pushed it deep inside her warm love box.

She moaned loudly and then softly whimpered as she lifted her hungry pussy up against my fingers. I continued to rub my thumb across her aroused clitoris while I began to slide my finger in and out of her mature pussy as if a new lover was already fucking her in my tiny college twin bed. I lowered my mouth once more to suck on her breasts and tug at her nipples as I slowly fingered her pussy in the slight light of my dorm room.

She moaned with her petite body responding even more to my soft touch, as I slid my finger deeper inside her pussy. I could hear the almost obscene wetness of her mature cunt slurping against my middle finger, even over the sound of my own rapid heartbeat thumping so loudly in my ears. Her breathing became shorter and raggedy as her sexually neglected body experienced the forbidden touch that my middle finger was providing.

I kissed her thin pink lips passionately, and this time she responded positively. She gave me a long tender kiss before her tongue slipped out to explore my mouth while she flagrantly opened her slender thighs wider to let the thin sheet to slip down her legs

I rubbed across her sensitive clit again and she flagrantly lifted her hips against my hand while I sucked roughly on her nipples. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her greasy pussy and I knew that her deprived body wasn't very far away from a much-needed orgasm.

"Oh God, ... Adam," she slurred as I slowly fingered her wet pussy. "This ... is ... so...wrong. But... it ...feels ... so ... nice... I'm...gonna ...have... an...orgasm." I felt her pussy clenching on my finger as she began to shudder on the bed. Her mini convulsions increased as I moved up to kiss and slide my tongue into her mouth while she lifted her trim hips to grind her pussy against my finger. Her pointy tongue danced around mine before she started to suck on it. She broke our passionate kiss to moan out loudly, "Oh...Fuck...Adam! It's been so long!" and a moment later I felt my fingers covered with her creamy hot cunt juices.

She lay quietly on the bed beside me enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm for a couple minutes before she resumed squeezing and then stroking my cock again. She gently stroked the full length of my cock while her thumb periodically rolled across my mushroom tip in a very erotic and sensual fashion. After a minute of her soft tugging, I felt my dick ooze a large pearly droplet of pre-cum out of my pee hole. She blatantly smeared my gooey juice around my tulip shaped crown with her thumb as she continued to gently tug at my length. She looked up at my face as her hand continued to milk away at my pulsing prick.

I moved up the bed while I pushed the front of my tan shorts down. "Suck my cock, Mom," I stated as I brought my cock towards her tiny mouth. She looked up at my face with her big brown eyes when I rubbed the tip of my cock across her blushing cheeks to center on her slender pink lips.

"Adam, I haven't done this in a VERY long time!" she whispered. "Your penis is huge and my mouth is way too small to take much of you. I've never been very good at doing this and your father wasn't half your size," she softly whimpered.

"Open your mouth and suck my cock, Mom, otherwise I'm just going to pull down those little red shorts and panties and fuck you silly," I growled as my sexual desire for her peaked.

She stuck out her tongue and licked around the tip of my cock, before sliding the flat of her tongue across it. I knew that she had to taste my gooey pre-cum that she had just smeared around on the head of my cock. I reached down and pressed my purple tip between her thin pink lips as she opened her mouth. I watched the ridge of my cock head disappear into her mouth as she began to move her lips part way down my length. Another inch of my man meat slid into her mouth as she tried to suck at my dick.

She lifted her head to take another inch of my lust-enraged cock into her tiny mouth. She slowly and gently stroked my dick as she cradled my balls in her other hand. Her tongue whirled around my cock as she slid her mouth up and down on several inches. Her mouth could barely make it past the lighter scarred area of my cock where I was circumcised.

"Your penis is way too big for my mouth, Adam," she stated before she closed her mouth over my dick once more and started to suck just at my meaty cock tip. I was slightly frustrated and held her short cut brown hair and began to fuck her gorgeous face until she started coughing and gagging, while pushing fiercely back on my hips with both hands to keep me from choking her.

"You're too big, Adam, you're choking me," she whimpered. "Let me do it," she said as she pushed on my trim hips to roll me over until my ass was tight against the wall.

I slid over until I was lying on my back in the middle of the bed with my dick standing up like a rocket at the launch pad. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it several times before she lowered her mouth over my tip and started sucking.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned past a mouthful of my dick while her mouth moved up and down the couple inches that she could take past her lovely lips before I reached down to lightly press on the back of her head. "MMMmmmmm," she moaned again as her tongue slipped around my tip like a snake.

"Your mouth feels so good on my cock, Mom," I whispered as she licked and sucked at my cock.

"You're way too big for me to do any better than this, Adam," she lifted her head to state.

"You're doing great, Mom," I whispered. I frantically dragged her t-shirt over her head and then pushed the elastic waistband of her red sleeping shorts down off her perfectly rounded bottom. She stuck out her tongue and slapped my cock tip against the flat of her tongue. She stroked my full length with both hands as she slipped her mouth just over my crown and sucked.

After several minutes of looking down at her heavy breasts jiggling around with her erect nipples as she sucked, my dick lurched with uncontrollable excitement. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Mom," I moaned. I put both hands on the back of her head and pushed her down until she took another inch of my cock in her mouth. She tried to lift her head as my first ejaculation splashed a thick rope of sperm against the back of her throat. I could feel her mouth and throat clenching as she tried to swallow my load but the second eruption was already on its way, like Mt. St. Helens blowing its top. My Mom opened her mouth to grab a quick breath of air and a gusher of my thick seeds poured out to pool in my curly brown pubes. I lifted my hips to fuck her face as another blast shot out from my tip and into her mouth. She closed her lips around my shaft and sucked hardily as my remaining shots slowed to an oozing like lava rolling down the mountainside.

She licked all around my cock as it started to soften and deflate. She held my softening length up and licked along its length to totally clean the remaining residue away. Then she surprised me by sticking out her tongue and licking the creamy pool of semen out of my curly brown pubes, slurping it up and then swallowing every drop.

She lifted her face up towards me to smile and say, "Your semen tastes much better, creamier and a lot sweeter than your father, Adam. Maybe it's because you're younger and haven't had the alcohol and drugs that he had, or maybe your sperm is just that much tastier than his."

She moved up over me and I kissed her passionately before I rolled her onto her back and moved over top of her while working my shorts down off my feet. I felt her lift her trim motherly hips as an obvious invitation for me to slip my fingers into the elastic band of her black cotton panties to pull them off her firm buttocks before I pushed them down her thighs and past her knees. She spread her legs and lifted her trim hips towards me like a forbidden offering as she softly moaned.

I leaned down to kiss her sexy mouth before moving lower to suck on her nipples. I slowly licked down across her flat tummy while she watched me. I think she was very surprised when I slid farther down the bed to position my face over her neatly trimmed crotch. I think she was maybe a little grossed out for a few seconds before the excitement rose as she realized what I was preparing to do.

I figured that Dad had never performed oral sex on her. I thought no way would my asshole dad, Mark, never even consider doing such a loving thing purely for her benefit or pleasure.

I lowered my face to wedge between the tops of her open thighs. She tried in vain to choke back a gasp and then a low groan as my tongue slowly trailed a line up along her fleshy pink crease. A split second later, she lifted her hips against my face as my tongue grazed across her swollen clit.

"Oh my God, Adam," she hoarsely whispered. "Oh God baby boy." Her soft moans were music to my ears as I continued to slide my long tongue up and down her juice soaked crack before settling on the dilated center. I pushed the tip of my long tongue into the center of her wet pussy like a half-stiffened erection.

She was unable to stifle the next loud moan that escaped through her thin pink lips as I pushed my tongue in and out of her pussy entrance. I continued to roll her clit around with my tongue while I slid a finger around to lightly circle her puckered asshole. Another even louder moan slipped from her mouth as I assaulted her pussy with my tongue and her ass with my finger. She rolled her trim motherly hips upwards against my face as my tongue massaged and licked her swollen clit. She moaned even louder when I tried to ease my index finger inside her tight butt hole.

My left hand slid across her hip and slowly slid up across her belly as I gently squeezed her breast before rubbing her erect nipple between my thumb and index finger. A few seconds later I moved up her torso to close my lips tightly around her nipple again.

"Adam, oh God, Adam," she softly purred in my ears as I sucked on her full breasts. I kissed her sexy mouth a few seconds before I moved lower again to cover the dilated center of her wet cunt. I glanced upwards to see her tiny hands clutching at the bed sheet underneath her, bunching it up with her fists before opening her fingers to release it and then grabbing it up to make a fist again.

My own brain registered the thought that what I was doing was probably a little bit gross, putting my mouth on her cum saturated cunt like that. But her petite body responded to me with an overwhelming sensation of enjoyment and pure animal sexuality. A few seconds later, I licked across her clit again, making her lift her little ass completely off the bed in response. I knew she had to be getting very close to another orgasm.

I licked her clit several more times as she bucked her hips up against my face. A moment passed and then I closed my lips upon her clit, lightly sucking on it like I had been sucking on her nipples. She moaned loudly and shamelessly making me hopeful that no one else was near my room in the dorm. She bucked her hips wildly, while reaching down with both hands to hold my face tightly against her crotch as her lower body erupted in an explosive gusher of passion. My tongue was planted up inside the entrance of her cunt as a torrent of her hot juices flowed down her birth canal to immerse it.

"Adam, oh God, Adam, I'm having a fucking orgasm on your tongue, baby," she cried out loudly as she continued to grind her crotch against my open mouth. I felt the rush of orgasmic pleasure course through out her entire body, making her shudder as if she were shivering from the cold. I squeezed both her heavy breasts and didn't hesitate or pull away from her crotch as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her. Her creamy sex juices boiled over to empty down her tight, fleshy channel until I tasted her sweet and musky flavor.

She lay back on my bed softly panting as her brain processed what I had just done for her sexual pleasure. She continued to softly purr as her body relaxed, leaving her lying in my college dorm bed feeling tired and limp, but also very satisfied.

I lifted my face from her wet pussy to smile up at her. I stated, "You taste wonderful, Mom, so much sweeter than the best Vermont maple syrup."

"Thank you, Adam, no one has ever done that for me before," she softly replied. "It was amazing and incredible. I've never experienced anything like that before. It was the first orgasm that I've ever had from a man's mouth on my vagina and it was positively earth shattering."

"I can't believe that Dad never did that for you, Mom," I whispered. "He doesn't know what a sexy woman that he is missing out on."

"Yeah, right, like your father would ever do something like this for the sake of my enjoyment or my pleasure," she replied curtly.

I moved up over top of my Mom and hovered over her for a moment with my stiff dick jutting out like a knight's sword ready to impale her. I felt my stiff hanging cock graze the inside of her right thigh.

"Are you really gonna fuck me now, Adam?" she asked softly. "We shouldn't do this, Adam. I AM your Mother and still married to your Father, even if he has disappeared. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mom, I'm sure. I'm gonna bury my cock in your little pussy and fuck you to lots of orgasms before I cum inside you," I leered into her ear.

I grabbed the inside of her left knee to gently ease her slender legs farther apart. I slipped my hand down between our hips to grab my dick and guide it towards its forbidden target deep inside my own lovely Mom, Mrs. Rosemary Brown. I rubbed my prick up and down her cum soaked labia for a few moments, before I pressed my stiff erection against the entrance of probably every young son's ultimate sexual fantasy.

"Oh Adam, I am such a bad mother. I really shouldn't be doing this with you," she softly whispered, at last fully surrendering to my flaming sexual desire.

She looked up at me with her beautiful big brown eyes and gave me a wide sexy smile that had my own brain intoxicated as she opened her slender legs wider to accept my athletic hips. She reached down between our hips with her tiny hand and pressed my purple tip between her cunt lips on its journey into her middle-aged pussy. She took a deep breath, and then gasped out loud, slowly exhaling as my tip slipped past the rubbery entrance into her mature pussy. I gently thrust my trim hips forward to firmly imbed nearly half the length of my 10" cock into her.

My erection was like the powerful snowplows pushing aside the wet, slushy winter snow that was right outside our dorm room. The tip of my cock pushed deep inside her wet cunt, stretching her tender and sensitive membranes for a long moment, before her silky feminine softness collapsed behind my head to firmly close around my meaty shaft to grip me tightly.

"Be gentle, Adam, I'm not one of your young college girls. I haven't done this in quite a few years and you're very big," she whispered. I responded by gently thrusting into her again, sinking a couple more inches deep inside her greasy pussy.

"Oh God, Adam, you're too big, I don't think I can take all of you inside me," she moaned as she felt my cock pushing deeper inside her pussy. "Your father is the only man I've ever been with, Adam, and he's barely half your size."

"I know I'm a lot larger than Dad, unless his cock grows bigger when he's aroused, because I've seen him getting out of he shower," I said.

"Your Dad's not very large," she reluctantly admitted. "But he's the only man I've ever been with until tonight, so I never have experienced a penis like this before."

I thrust forward one more time, sinking another inch of my dick until the resistance of her pussy stopped me with a about 2 inches of my dick still exposed, waiting to be fully inside her. I lay quietly on top of her softly stroking her short brown hair. I tenderly kissed her lovely mouth as I squeezed her breasts several times while we lay tightly bonded together in an incestuous embrace.

I kept kissing her mouth and squeezing her soft tits when she began to raise her slender hips towards me in short staccato beats. She was lifting her pussy up against my tip to try and take the remainder of me inside.

"You're so big, Adam, I've never felt a man this deep inside me before," she stated as she pulled my face down to hers for a long kiss. As she gently lifted and ground her hips against my rigid pecker, I backed away and then thrust forward.

"Oh fuck, Adam, that wasn't very gentle," she whimpered. I responded by pushing her legs apart, backing up and then driving my hips forward again to stuff the remaining inch of my manhood inside her warm flesh.

I loved this first part of sex, the intimate struggle between the two of us as her tight yet inviting cunt yielded to me, her soft wet flesh stretching reluctantly under the assault of my cock. Finally, her willing body would surrender to me, flooding her hungry cunt with sweet juices to invite me deeper.

With my Mom spread like a wishbone underneath me, I thrust forward again, driving my prick deep into her soaked canal, the soft folds of flesh inside her stretching before giving way. Then her pussy clasped tightly around my dick as it slipped deeper, determined to find its way into her womb.

She was thrashing about underneath me, impaled mercilessly on my dick as I thrust into her, my prick totally filling her as I went deeper than any man she'd ever had.

"I'm gonna make you cum so many times tonight on this cock, Mom," I said, drawing my trim hips back and then flexing forwards, sending my length all the way into her.

"OH FUCKKKKK, ADAM," she moaned loudly, her brown haired head rolling side to side in my bed as my dick pushed deeper into her steaming box, mercilessly splitting her wide open.

I gripped my Mom's flared hips as I repeatedly drove my cock into her as deep as I could, feeling the intense heat of her pussy devouring me.