My Mom was the Best Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to piston his cock in and out of her tight pink asshole slowly and gently. "Holy fuck, Rosemary, your little ass is even tighter than I could have imagined," he stated. He reached under her petite body to grab one of her softly swinging tits as his other hand moved to caress her clitoris while he picked up the pace of fucking her anally.

She cried, moaned and pushed her lower body back to meet her younger brother's deep cock thrusting. "Oh God Greg, your cock feels so good inside my ass," she purred.

"I'm glad you haven't let Adam ream out your tight little asshole with that huge cock of his, Rosemary," he murmured.

"Me too," shey flagrantly lied again as he continued to piston his rigid cock in and out of her rectum. She slowly loosened up with additional lubrication as he pounded her firm behind. She dropped her head and swinging tits against his pillow while still moving her firm butt back to meet his thrusting. She was moaning loudly and constantly as he fucked her ass and fingered her pussy towards another orgasm.

"I'm going to fucking cum again, Greg," she bellowed as she slipped over the edge to yet another deep pleasurable moment. He felt his long fingers inside her wet cunt saturated with his older sister's white-hot creamy liquid.

"I'm going to be a while before I fill your perky little ass with my thick cum, Rosemary," he stated.

She lifted her head and looked back at him smiling as she replied, "That's okay Greg, I can suffer through a lot more orgasms on your wonderful cock until you fill me with your sperm."

"You are such a hot little slut, Rosemary," he said as he grabbed both of her soft tits and leaned back, bringing her onto his lap. "I wish you had let me fuck your lovely tight pussy before Adam spoiled you with his monstrosity."

"I didn't mean for it to happen like it did with Adam at his dorm, but once he started fucking me with that big dick, there was no turning back," she softly purred as she turned her head to plunge her long pointy tongue into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue as he continued to thrust into her from behind, shaking her entire petite mature body on his lap.

Before long, she screamed out that she was going to cum again. He kept pummeling her tight little pink asshole as she squirted a huge load of her juices onto his long fingers, while his left hand squeezed her soft full tits and tugged at her stiff nipples repeatedly. He easily pushed her to a third orgasm before he informed her, "I'm going to fill your bowels with a huge load of my thick creamy cum Rosemary."

"Yes, baby brother, give all your hot cum juice to me," she responded. He tensed and felt his cock swell as he prepared to erupt. Seconds later, he started spurting huge thick gobs of his sperm into her colon. He leaned over her slender back, mauling her soft tits with both hands as his cock erupted what seemed to be an endless amount of cum deep inside her tight pink asshole.

She naughtily wiggled her trim rounded ass against her younger brother's plunging cock as he continued to fill her tight bung with even more hot semen than Adam had done the first time that she had tried anal sex. He collapsed on top of her naked body as she lay there feeling the warmth of his cum that began to ooze out of her dilated asshole.

She slipped off into a light slumber as he gently caressed her. As she began to snore from their exertion, he brought his hidden video camera out to zoom in on her dark haired pussy and little pink asshole that were both leaking copious amounts of his thick gooey love potion. He slowly panned across her entire petite body, taking in every minute detail of her sexy beautiful body and then concentrated on her lovely face. Later he videotaped all the wet spots on the bed, showing his thick sticky pools of cum as well as where she had squirted her own juices all over the bed during their incestuous fucking.

He showered before he returned the hidden camera to its concealed spot and crawled into bed beside her, holding her in his arms. When she finally stirred, he moved up to place his cock into her sexy mouth once again. "Suck me big sister, because I told you I was going to fuck you all night long," he coarsely propositioned her. She slowly and lovingly sucked his dick as he began to regain his manly rigidity, the taste of the fresh soapy flavor from his shower gel bringing a tang to her tongue.

Once his cock was fully reinvigorated, he moved over top of her and she invitingly opened her slender thighs to invite him back inside. One long slow thrust and he buried himself to the root deep inside her warm wet and welcoming cunt.

Although she was extremely tired from her road trip, 2 beers and the last hour of sex with her younger brother, she still managed to have the energy left to lift her trim hips to meet his deep cock thrusts. He promptly took advantage of her obvious invitation to pummel her perky ass into his mattress once again. She responded by sliding her heels higher on his back to allow him to go as deep inside her wet cunt as he wanted.

"I told you I would fuck you all night long, just like you let Adam do with you regularly," he whispered as he repeatedly buried his length inside her soft fleshy folds. She threw her arms around her younger brother to hold him tight while pushing her chest with her erect nipples into his muscular frame. He roughly squeezed and mauled her soft tits, which brought instant moans of pleasure from her thin lips.

The harder that he fucked her, the more erotically that she responded sexually to her little brother's enthusiasm. The thought crossed her mind that her younger brother must have taken a good healthy dose of Viagra to be able to fuck her as long and as well as he was doing, every bit as rambunctiously as when Adam had first pushed her to her limits. Once again, she pulled his face down to hers and plunged her tongue into his mouth as he pushed her trim sexy body towards another intense orgasm. She pulled her mouth away to cry out loudly as she began to succumb to her younger brother's deep cock thrusting by immersing his tool with another load of her hot sex juices.

He pummeled her to 3 more orgasms over the next half hour, leaving her a mess of jumbled and sensitive nerve endings before he came inside her dark haired pussy once more to leave his hot fluids leaking out of both her lower holes. He collapsed on top of her and they fell asleep still firmly coupled together with his soft cock buried deep inside her saturated crease.