My Mom was the Best Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, oh God, Adam, I'm going to orgasm again," she whispered as he pummeled her warm and wet pussy with his huge cock. He continued with his steady rhythm, and she knew she couldn't hold back any longer. He slipped both his hands under her tight butt and lifted her ass towards him as he thrust into her tight cunt again and again. "Oh, God, I'm fucking cumming again, Adam," she moaned as she made small circular motions with her slim hips.

He felt his cock drenched with his Mom's hot cream for the second time in the last half hour. He dropped his head down to suck on her still erect nipples as he kept thrusting as deep as he possibly could inside her. Her loud moans told him that his mouth on her tits and large cock inside her pussy were driving his petite Mom crazy with lust as she continued to cum wildly. He could feel the pressure building in his full balls as he softly whispered into her ear. "I'm going to cum inside you, Mom, and drown your cunt with my thick, creamy love syrup." His fingertips slipped into the slender crack of her ass as he lifted her up tight onto his cock and started to spurt his seeds deep inside her wet, slippery crease. He thrust again and again, depositing his billions of virile sperm into her cum saturated fuck hole with each thrust.

She felt his rigid penis swelling as he plunged as deep as he could into her soft middle. She knew her son was about to cum inside her vagina, the same place he had slipped out of 20 years ago. She moaned loudly as she felt his first massive spurt inside her belly. She felt him swell again and again with each deep thrust, knowing each time he was pumping more and more of his thick gooey cream into her softest feminine folds. She counted 10 times that he thrust and spurted. She figured that he was dumping nearly a cup of his semen inside her pussy. After what seemed like nearly 2 minutes, he finally collapsed on top of her slender body. She could feel his penis begin to soften and then their combined sex juices oozed out of her stretched out hole to slowly dribble down the crack of her tight ass. She lay silently on the bed as he lifted himself off of her, stopping to stare at her dilated fuck hole as his huge load of semen oozed out of her middle.

He slipped off of her and went to the bathroom to wash himself up. He brought back a wet washcloth for her to clean herself also, but she rose and walked down to the bathroom after he crawled back into bed. She sat on the toilet to pee and was amazed at the amount of semen that dribbled out of her cunt in thick gobs as she peed. She saw his sperm drip out of her dilated fuck hole, float for a second on top of the water before sinking. She felt shaky and physically ill sitting on the toilet. Finally, she stood and washed her face and lower body of all the excess residue of her sexual encounter with her son. She walked back to the bedroom and pulled her shirt back on, but she was unable to find her dark green panties in the tussled sheets.

She tried to go back to sleep, but continuously tossed and turned. When she did fall asleep, she had a nightmare. She dreamed she was stark naked on a huge bed on a stage somewhere. She was propped up so all the audience could see her naked breasts and her legs were apart so that they could clearly see her pussy. The bed slowly turned in a circle, and she saw her parents, her brothers and sisters and many associates that she had worked with over the years sitting in stadium-style seating. She wanted to move to cover her nakedness, but seemed unable to. Everyone was gawking at her nakedness and she felt all alone and uncomfortable.

After several turns of the bed so that everyone had seen her total nudity, Adam walked out onto the stage. His long, thick penis swung back and forth as he walked out to face the crowd. He slowly turned around so that everyone could see his large appendage and then took a bow to the audience. He walked over to her, climbed on the bed and stated out loud enough for everyone to hear him say, "Suck my Cock, Mom!" He cupped the back of her head and pulled her face down to his erect cock.

In her dream, she reluctantly opened her mouth and he shoved his stiff penis past her thin lips. She closed her small mouth around his stiff prick and began to slide her mouth up and down his length. She heard the crowd and her family cheering and clapping as she performed oral sex on her son's rigid pipe. She couldn't believe her family was hardily applauding her forbidden action. Just about when she sensed he was nearly ready to pop his load, he pulled out of her mouth.

He knelt down and began to eat her dark haired cunt. The crowd, including her immediate family, cheered him onward as he licked and sucked at her furry box, and concentrated on her clit. Before long, she softly moaned out that she was going to cum. The crowd began to chant out loud, "Cum, Rosemary, Cum... Cum, Rosemary, Cum," again and again. She looked out at the crown to see her Mom and Dad among those chanting loudest. She swooned and bucked her hips against his face as her lower body released its creamy treasure down her birth canal and he lapped hungrily at her crack as her juices flowed out.

A few moments later, he climbed up on top of her and guided his huge cock into her wet pussy. He pushed forward and sunk his length to the hilt inside her tight crease in one long thrust. He began to fuck her with long, deep thrusts that shook her on the bed as it slowly turned. The slowly turning bed gave every person in the crowd a great view of him fucking her relentlessly. They saw them fucking from the side, from the top with his massive erection thrusting into her and from the rear as his stiff manhood plunged in and out of her fully exposed slippery crease.

A woman yelled out, "Fuck that Bitch, Rosemary, like the whore she is, Adam!"

She craned her neck as the bed turned to see who had yelled out such coarse words. She saw a woman that she used to work with, who she despised with a passion. The woman always stabbed her in the back every chance she got. It was her way of getting ahead by kissing the bosses' ass. Rosemary flipped her the bird as she saw her standing there.

The crowd picked up her words and began to chant, "Fuck that Bitch.. Fuck that Bitch..., Fuck that Bitch," as Adam continued to pound her soft, wet motherhood. She looked out to see that even her family had joined in the chanting. She planted her heels into the soft mattress and began to lift her hips up to meet his hard thrusting into her middle.

Before long she moaned out, "You're going to make me Cum on that huge horse-cock of yours, Adam," as she lifted her tight ass off the bed as he increased his pace of fucking. He responded by roughly tugging at her nipples and then taking a portion of her breasts in his mouth.

"Oh, God, Adam, Oh, God, I'm Cumming on your huge Fucking Cock," she screamed out. She clawed at his back with one dainty hand while grabbing at his trim ass with the other. The crowd hushed as they watched a petite Mom achieve a fantastic orgasm on her son's rigid cock. She swooned under his softer thrusting as wave after wave of pure unadulterated pleasure washed over her body.

Her face was beet red as she pulled his face down to kiss him passionately. "That was the most incredible and intense orgasm that I have ever experienced, Adam," she cooed.

"I have plenty more for you, Mom," he replied as he began to pummel her pussy once again. Within 10 minutes, she whispered that she was ready to cum again. She flipped her feet onto his ass and rolled her hips as he pounded in and out of her wet pussy.

He moaned out loudly, "I'm going to Cum inside you, Mom," just as she slipped over the edge into her own orgasm.

"Yes, Adam, YES, I'm Fucking Cumming too," she moaned as she felt his iron-like penis begin to spurt load after load of his thick gooey semen into the depths of her pussy. He thrust again and again to deposit every drop as far inside her as he could. They lay there intertwined for several minutes as they slowly relinquished their forbidden intercourse.

He finally rose from on top of her and presented his cum coated cock towards the applauding crowd. He then offered the crowd a glimpse of her fully dilated fuck hole as the combined cum oozed out of her stretched cunt to leak onto the bed. She saw her family clapping as her leaking fluids dripped down the crack of her tight ass.

Her Mom and Dad were the first to walk by them on the stage. She saw her Dad look at all the creamy cum leaking out of her cunt and shook his head with disgust.

She awoke with a start, sitting bolt upright in the bed. Adam flicked on the light to see what was happening. "Are you alright, Mom?" he inquired.

"I had a terrible nightmare, that we were having sex on some rotating stage with everyone I know watching us, including Mom, Dad and all our family," she softly replied.

"It's okay, Mom, no one will have to find out," he cooed as he moved over her.

"No, Adam, please, not again tonight," she barely whispered.

He pushed her cotton shirt off and moved over top of her. She looked down to see that he was getting harder by the second. A long moment later, he gently pushed her panty-less legs apart, and pressed his smooth tulip shaped tip against her wet pussy.

"Oh, Adam," she whined as her son leaned his trim hips forward. She felt her pussy tense as he began to push harder. A second later, there was a soft pop and his large tip eased past her tight entrance. She opened her legs wider as he pushed his entire length inside her tight mature cunt. She could feel his thick member swell as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her forbidden love canal. Finally, his hips ground to a stop against her, their fine pubes becoming inter-tangled.

He lay there quietly for a minute to let her cunt re-adjust to his overly large size. She didn't say anything as he backed up and then eased forward several times, so he figured that she was ready. He slowly picked up his pace, to the point where the bed started to squeal again, and then eased off slightly. She rolled her hips to meet his thrusts as he fucked her a little bit gentler than he had before. He took turns first sucking on her breasts and then kissing her mouth, as he fucked her softly and lovingly. Within 10 minutes, she informed him that she was getting ready to cum again. He kissed his Mom with a huge grin on his young face as he pushed her over the edge to another orgasm. She grabbed at his ass again to pull him all the way inside her as she ground her slender hips to his.

"Oh, God, Adam, you really know how to make an old woman fucking cum," she softly whispered.

"I like to make you cum, Mom," he replied. "And I plan to do it many, many more times in the future, Mom," he answered. He slowly resumed his hardcore fucking of his Mom in a soft and gentle style. She rolled her slightly flared hips and barely lifted her ass as they both settled into a easy rhythm.

She relaxed as she thought that he had gotten beyond his lustful need to just fuck her and now he was making Love to her. She lifted her tight ass off the bed as she began to move her body in perfect unison with her son's thrusting. She felt how full his unusually large size filled her down there as he slowly thrust and then withdrew. Each time he moved, it sent thousands of tiny electrical sparks through the thin walls of her pussy to excite her even more. She had never felt like this during sex with her husband Mark, in all their years together. It was a totally weird concept to her that her body could be enjoying this sexual union with her son so much. Maybe it was the fact that what they were doing was so wrong and forbidden, like the fruit tree in the Garden of Eden.

He felt his Mom's gentle surrender to him as he made love to her in the bed downstairs. He had most of his weight on his hands and knees so that the bed didn't reveal their intimate actions to anyone upstairs. He could tell by her short breaths that a new orgasm was building inside her lower body.

She kissed him, and then pulled away to whisper, "Sorry, but I'm going to cum again, Adam." She tugged at his body before she tensed under him. He felt her hot juices flow as he lost track of which number orgasm this was for her so far tonight. He slowed to smile down at his Mom and then French kiss her mouth passionately as she swooned underneath him. "Your huge horse-cock is driving my old pussy crazy with a forbidden lust, Adam," she whispered with a crooked grin.

He slowly resumed fucking his tiny Mom after they had kissed for several minutes. He took her tiny hands and interlocked their fingers together as their bodies gently undulated in an incestuous union. He slipped her gold wedding band off her ring finger. She didn't resist or make any protest as he did. Her tiny wedding band barely slipped over his pinky fingertip, unable to make it all the way down to his first knuckle. He smiled down at her lying naked underneath him as their trim hips gently rocked back and forth.

"You're mine now, Mom," he stated. "Dad is ancient history with you as far as I'm concerned. He's treated you like crap for years and it all ends now."

"Adam, oh Adam," she quietly whispered.

He slipped her wedding band off his pinky and slid it down her ring finger on the opposite hand. He kissed her long and deep, feeding her his long tongue as his huge cock slid in and out of her saturated pussy. She sucked on his tongue as she lifted her hips a little bit more aggressively to meet his deep thrusts.

He began to rock her trim, petite body around on the tiny downstairs bed. The bed began to squeak and squeal as he started to pummel her tight cunt underneath his huge cock once again. She planted her heels in the bed and lifted her slightly flared hips back up to meet his deep thrusts just as fiercely.

She finally totally succumbed to her son's dark incestuous needs as she kissed his young mouth again, then his cheek, before she whispered softly into his teenage ear, "Fuck me, Adam Brown, just FUCK ME. I don't care if anyone upstairs wakes up to hear us Fucking down here or not, Adam, we need to cum together before we stop," she moaned out loudly. He thrust wildly in and out of her tight pussy as he absorbed his Mom's words. "I'm going to cum, Adam," she said not too quietly.

She moaned and cried out loudly as her orgasm peaked. She brought her knees up higher and lifted her ass off the bed to meet his deep thrusting. The tiny bed squealed in protest at their full movements. Her hands slid up and down his slim body as he plowed in and out of her wet pussy relentlessly. She grunted, "Unnnn, unnnn, unnnn," as his flared tulip like tip continued to piston and stroked in and out of her well-oiled tight sleeve.

"Oh, God, Adam, I'm cumming again," she cried out.

"Me too, Mom," he replied. A moment later, they locked their mouths together as she began to squirt her juices down her birth canal, as his semen started spurting into her softest womanly flesh to meet her torrential flow. She had to pull her mouth away to moan her pleasure out loudly.

They lay there quietly afterwards, her mature body fully intertwined in an incestuous embrace with her son. "I guess we didn't wake up anyone upstairs, Adam," she cooed.

"I thought we made enough noise to wake the dead, Mom," he replied. "I don't have the words to describe what we just did, Mom. This went way beyond fantastic or incredible or awesome, Mom."

"I think it was Lovely, Adam," she stated. They both fell asleep still fully connected together in the missionary position, until she awoke to the sound of footsteps upstairs. She quickly eased out from under him and over onto the other side of the bed to pull her shirt on. She walked to the bathroom to pee and wash the lower half of her body again as she smelled the coffee brewing upstairs.

Rosemary trotted upstairs to get a quick shot of expresso without thinking. Her Dad was sitting at the kitchen table as she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down. "Did you sleep well after all the commotion, Rosemary?" he asked.

"Yes, after I separated the boys from fighting last night, I was able to get some much needed sleep," she replied.

"Oh that's good, Rosemary," he replied. "But I was actually referring to the unusually loud creaking noises about 3-4AM coming from that old bed downstairs," he said.

She felt all her color instantly drain from her face as she looked across the kitchen table at her Dad. She looked down in disgrace, unable to even look up at him.

He moved over and knelt down beside her. "It's okay, Rosemary, your Mom didn't hear you. I only heard the two of you because I just happened to get up to go to the bathroom. I know that you had more than a couple glasses of wine before you went to bed. I also assume that it's been a long time since you and Mark have been together, probably since Jack was born."

She had tears in her big brown eyes as she nodded her head and tried to look up at her Dad kneeling beside her. He eased her slender legs apart as he quietly whispered in her ear, "Did Adam fuck you really good, hard and deep, Baby girl? Did you orgasm on Adam's cock? Did you let Adam deposit all his young sperm deep inside your little pussy, Rosemary? How did it feel to commit incest with your 20-year-old son, Rosemary?"

She softly nodded 'YES' to each of her Dad's questions. She softly answered his final question, "Adam was incredible, Dad, he truly made love to me like Mark hasn't done in many years."

"Are you happy, Rosemary, now that Adam has sexually satisfied you?" he quietly asked.

"Very guilty, Dad, but also very satisfied," she answered.

He looked down at her naked panty less pussy and said, "You better go wash yourself better and put some panties on, Rosemary. Adam's sperm is still leaking out of your pussy and you have some crusty remnants in your soft fur down there."

"Okey-dockey, Dad," she softly replied. "You're not going to tell Mom, right?"

He stood silently beside her for a long moment. He unzipped his pajama bottoms to expose his wrinkled old cock to his daughter. "Suck me, Rosemary," he softly whispered.

"Dad, I'm Adam's now," she cried.

"Suck my dick if you don't want your Mom to find out," he demanded.

She glanced around the kitchen with a deer in the headlights look before she leaned forward to take her father's cock into her small mouth. She closed her eyes as his stiffening cock slid across her lips. She began sucking, hard and fast.

His dick grew larger and harder with each slippery movement of her mouth. She soon realized where Adam had inherited his huge sized cock since her Dad was getting just as large. She often had wondered why Adam's cock was so huge since Mark's was so puny. Now she knew why, it was from her Dad's side of the family tree. She bobbed her head up and down a small portion of his large shaft, determined to make him cum as quickly as she possibly could.

He groaned, "Slow down and let me enjoy your soft mouth, like Adam enjoyed you, Rosemary." His statement made her try to suck him even harder and faster, trying to send him over the edge.

He pushed her mouth away from his fully hardened cock. He easily spun her around and pushed her against the kitchen counter. He leaned her over and pushed her shirt up over her trim ass. He used his knees to push her legs apart as he guided his large cock to her cum saturated pussy. One hard thrust and he was totally buried inside his oldest daughter. He started pumping his hips against her backside, feeling both her sex juices and Adam's semen surrounding his 65-year-old cock. He slipped his hands up under her shirt to squeeze her soft full tits as he banged her fiercely from behind. He rubbed her erect nipples for a minute before he slid his hand down to massage her clit.