My Mom's Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom finds me a job.
2.2k words
4.35
36.9k
37
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2. "Your mother already signed the NDA for you" the lean, middle-aged woman behind the desk of her impressive personal office stated matter of factually. "But basically, you just need to know that this is a woman's only health and fitness club, if you ever talk about what you do here, or anything you see we will come after you"

Her neutral expression told me nothing, so I simply put my hands in my pockets and looked at her desk. "OK".

"You are known to some of our members, I am assured that there are pictures, and even a video or two that would look great on TikTok... Follow me?"

Unfortunately, I did, but the only video I knew of for sure was the one Libby took...surely, she can't mean that one? I nodded.

"OK, can you start today?"

"Yes ma'am" I responded, "I am looking forward to making some money!"

"Well, good then young man" she said running her hands over her short skirt as she stood, then brushing her long, light brown hair behind her shoulders. "Sit over there while I prepare a few things."

With that she walked out, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Mrs. O certainly was attractive! Long legs, petite breasts and lovely long hair. Sexy in the same way my mother was, but less severe and a bit more feminine.

Let's step back.

Day 1: It had been several days since I helped Libby in the shower. In fact, it was late Sunday, my mom was just back from her Sunday after church girls group get together. Frankly I had been bored since Wednesday, and had spoken to my mother very little.

"Dear" she said, snapping me out of my reverie. "I found you a job, the girls and I I think you will do well."

"What? I didn't know you were looking for one for me" I blurted out a bit surprised. Frankly I was surprised she had let me freeload for so long, well into my second year. I had been servicing my mom's friends sexually for some months now, along the way without discussing it, it had become obvious that I knew my mother was behind it all, and fully in control. Fortunately, my mother's friends are all attractive, and I was pleasantly surprised that I like being used sexually by mature, dominant women. Before this started, I was a virgin, my horizons had expanded rapidly!

"Ricky, I love you but you need to make something of your life, this is a start... I hear they need help at the health club. We all work out there, but it was Jenny's idea, Taylor thought it would be a great place for you to apply. Frankly you are pretty useless around here, just working out in the basement and running when the weather is good." She said with a scowl. "And playing video games or surfing porn isn't helping with our expenses either!"

I blushed. Of course, I was playing video games and looking at porn, who doesn't at my age.

"Mom!" I cried. "Stop, that's embarrassing, and I don't..."

"Sure, you don't!" she cut me off. "But let's not argue. Head to Pink Lady's Fitness tomorrow, your interview is at 9. I already took care of some of the paper work for you. Olivia is expecting you."

"Also" she said after clearing her throat. "Everyone calls her Mrs. O."

Day 2 (continued):

After 20 minutes or so Mrs. O came back in closing the door. I noticed that she had removed her shoes, her bare feet making soft slapping sounds as she walked across the tile.

"You have already been approved Ricky, but an audition is required. Your mother tells me you will do fine, but rules are rules!" She said smiling at me with an innocent grin. "Did you mother give you any idea what your duties would be?"

"No ma'am." I replied hesitantly... knowing full well what was likely ahead of me.

"Your mother tells me you can be a bit slow on the uptake, but a fast learner. Let me lay it out for you.", her smile gone, her demeanor now very businesslike.

"I run two clubs here. One that any woman can join and one for members only... and I am VERY selective, you know several of our members. I assure you; they are a very good representation. Attractive women between 18 and early 50's, fit and for the most part married. Some are in loving relationships, some not... But all are bored, which is why in addition to joining the health club they opted for the members only Pink Key Club. You can tell Pink Key members by the pink key on their membership cards. Some members have shirts showing the pink key, but not everyone. It's an exclusive club, our ladies are proud to be members!"

"Son. I think you have a pretty good idea what your duties will be, why don't you help me take off my clothes?" she asked, as she turned back to face me after locking the door.

Eager to obey, I stepped forward and began gently unbuttoning her blouse. By the fourth button it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra, her nipples protruding through the dark, but sheer fabric. Her gaze was steady, no other indication of arousal, or even interest.

"OK Ricky, you can move faster, I think? Trust me, I have done this before and this is not the important part." Her voice now sounding very much like my mothers, but there was no time to think about that, let alone let it arouse me!

Fortunately, the buttons were easy to undo, the blouse sliding easily to the ground. Her petite breasts inches from my hands, dark nipples protruding like double pencil erasers dipped in cherry chocolate, just waiting for my eager tongue!

"Damn it Ricky! NEVER, and I mean NEVER treat one of our members possessions like that!" she practically spit out, her once gentile voice becoming higher pitched and sharp like my mother's did when she was upset with me. Her breasts bouncing slightly as she grasped the front of my pants with her right hand. "Follow me."

Topless, she led me out of the office through a partially obscured door I had not noticed before, a pink key inlaid just under a spy hole in the top center.

The door led to a hallway; several doors obvious between large panels of floor to ceiling mirrors. Opening the last door on the right, she turned to me, pointed and said "Go in there and strip... completely. No talking to anyone! Put your cloths in a locker then come back here. Your mother tells me you showered and shaved before you came over. Good boy."

I opened the door, not sure what to expect. Nothing special met my expectant eyes. Just a small locker room/bathroom. Not wanting to disappoint, I quickly found a locker on the left wall, stripped and put my cloths in. Odd, I wasn't very nervous, but my penis was beginning to show signs of life. The image of her erect nipples and petit tits burned into my mind.

As I opened the door to leave a light started flashing over a mirror I had not noticed above a low urinal. The flashing became a number, jumping from 1 to 4 in seconds. What the hell?

Returning to the hall, Mrs. O grabbed my stiffening cock and led me back to her office.

"Ricky," she said calmly, releasing my young cock. "Your first duty will be to offer our clients any service they require immediately after working out. Let's see how you do, but remember. This is your audition, or maybe your orientation."

Her dark skirt slid easily down, exposing her neatly shaved cunt. Her pussy lips protruded more than most of my mom's friends, but less than Libby's. Darker skin on the outside of each lip, a perfect contrast to the trimmed light brown cunt hair that formed a nice V just above.

Pointing to the wall beside the door she uttered what I could only take as a command. "Sit with your back to the wall Ricky."

I sat down with my back to the wall, utterly turned on but completely unsure what to expect.

Standing in front of me, her pussy exactly level with my face she sneered a bit, turned and spread her ass checks and leaned back until her anus rubbed my nose. She moved up and down a bit, then bent her knees and pressed her anal rose bud onto my waiting tongue.

Not wanting to blow the interview I began licking, the smell subsiding quickly only to be replaced by the aroma of pussy arousal. Bending forward I was finally able to lick the lower portion of her beautiful mature cunt, the tangy smell of her pussy juice filling my nostrils.

"Good boy Ricky." She said slowly moving her hips up and down, her pussy and asshole covering my mouth and nose.

"Come." She said sternly, stepping away from me and walking to the couch.

Sitting, legs spread her eyes beckoned to me, her smile wicked.

Kneeling in front of her my first reaction was a nervous cough. "Mrs. O, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, VERY good Ricky! You really do understand your role, don't you? Your mother was right, god I love that woman!" she said, a slight sneer punctuating the word role. "Here" she said, her legs contrasting nicely with the light tan sofa. "lick my pussy little boy... would you do that for me?"

Leaning in, her womanly aroma filling my nostrils as I gently spread her luscious pussy lips, exposing her light pink inner cunt. Hungry now, I eagerly began licking each lip, progressing to the bottom of her now lightly pulsing pussy and running my tongue up and down like she was my personal lollipop, pausing after each lick, then starting over lower and lower until my tongue once again had access to her tight asshole.

Mrs. O spread her long legs holding her feet in her hands and scooted back, giving me easier access to both her luscious cunt AND her now damp asshole.

She came quickly, her damp cunt suddenly getting very wet, her legs clenching my head in a vice, both hands pressing me into her womanly folds. Minutes passed while I gently lapped up the juice now flowing gently over my lips, pausing only whenever she pulled my head back.

After what seemed like eternity, she pushed me away and dressed herself like nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"You will do" she said in a professional voice, returning to her desk. "I have an appointment in 5 minutes, come here and sit under my desk. You will see, my chair was purpose built so that you can sit under me and smell me. Shouldn't be a long meeting, just stay still."

Not seeing any options, and not wanting to disappoint, I came around her desk, still naked, still fully erect. I could see the chair, under her chair. As I sat on cushion which was on the ground my head leaning back on the headrest she slid forward, parting her chair, her pussy less than an inch from my nose. "Don't say a word boy!" she spat out while grabbing a fist full of my hair in her left hand. "This is my meeting, you are just furniture, understand?"

"Yes Mrs. O" I said, unsure of what to do... I had never been used quite like this before.

Like clockwork there was a nock on the door. "Come in" Mrs. O said pleasantly. I could just hear the door open. Mrs. O used her left hand to pull me into her still damp cunt, but I could feel her gesturing with her right. "Come on in Carol" she said brightly. "I just wrapped up an interview, I will be ready in a moment."

As I heard the other woman clear her throat and say "Yes Mrs. O" I knew. My mother was in the room, mere feet from me, my face pressed into another woman's pussy, barely able to breath, held fast.

"How did the interview go?" my mother asked, her voice unusually soft.

"Very well dear, frankly one of the best in months. Thank you for asking." Was Mrs. O's reply, her body moving slightly, like she was still gesturing with, or waving her right hand.

Clearly my mother knew what this job entailed like she must have known how her friends were using me, but what was she doing here? Was she a member?

Lost in my own thoughts I lost the drift of the conversation and before I knew it, Mrs. O was pushing me back and standing. "Did you want to visit the Pink Kitty room today, or just relax after your work out?" Mrs. O asked directly.

I don't think I had ever heard my mother give such a gushing reply to any offer. "You are too kind Mrs. O, who could say no to an offer like that? Please let me get in a run, then yes, I would LOVE to enjoy the Pink Kitty room! Thank you so much!"

"OK then, he will be tired tonight, four of our regulars that like breaking in new boys have already requested him, but he can come in at noon tomorrow, enjoy your afternoon... and your morning tomorrow. I am sure you two have a lot to discuss!"