My Mom's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankly I think showing my friends pictures of beautiful MILFS siting on my face would make me a hero, so I didn't object. As my legs lowered, I felt another weight on my pelvis, looking up I could see Taylor taking her turn on my rigid cock, still without any sensation whatsoever.

The evening went on like this. Taylor cuming, then making me clean her cunt with my tongue, Usha riding me, Negah taking her turn then making me lick her asshole and cunt, then Jenny diving in. All the women talking to each other as if this was just a normal afternoon, ignoring me completely.

When I had finally licked each of their cunts, cleaning them as best I could I was led to the bathroom for a much-needed break. Oddly, walking with the plug in my ass wasn't as unpleasant as I feared, good since I couldn't remove without pictures going out.

Pissing when you can't feel your cock is tough, but I finally had some relief and returned, hoping for more pussy! I was insatiable, and frankly enjoying the degradation!

Walking out, that bitch Negah came up behind me and put a blindfold on me, then led me by the hand back to the sofa. Restrained once again I was told that my job was to guess the pussy.

Now, I would never have believed it, but each pussy really did smell and taste subtly, and sometimes not so subtly different.

First up was clearly Jenny, no mistaking her tight lips and fleshy belly!

Negah's smelly cunt tasted like heaven, no mistake!

The third was a guess, Taylor? The women laughed and someone slapped me hard across the face. I gasped for air as the same pussy was rubbed against my face while it's owner sucked my cock.

Thank god I was beginning to feel my cock again! Pleasure flooding in. Not Libby, the cunt lips were too small, not Usha as the cunt was shaved clean except for a thin hairy line I could just feel with my nose... I had not noticed that before, but I had to guess... "Libby?" I said, knowing I was wrong. SMACK, another slap.

Number three, whomever she was lifted herself off me, I could hear her quickly walking away.

Immediately I could feel Usha's hairy bush coming down on me, her weight crushing me into the sofa. I tried to say her name out loud, and she relented, I must have been clear enough.

Then Libby. Her long cunt lips gently draping over my mouth, her scent filling my nostrils, the flavor of her cunt forever burned into my memory. I intentionally delayed guessing, savoring every moment of her using me for her pleasure. When she stopped and raised herself, I simply thanked her, calling her by name. Gently lowering her asshole onto my tongue for a moment I could feel her shudder and cum again. Then another woman mounted my face, finally a taste I recognized... Taylor.

But wait. Jenny, Negah, Usha, Libby, Taylor... then who the hell was the third?

Once again, the women left the room and I could hear them talking and laughing, clearing the table and getting ready for pizza. Once the pizza arrived, they ate, mostly in silence, whispering some, laughing some and commenting on a good evening... "Finally".

One by one I felt the women come in and mount me, burying my cock deep in their MILF cunts... I came after the second woman fucked me; Usha I think as I could feel her hairy cunt but thanks to the Viagra my cock stood at attention. After the 4th, then 5th I started to hurt some. My boner standing strong, but aching from the constant pounding.

I think my pain was evident as I was given a brief respite. But who the hell was the woman I couldn't identify???

As I lay there pondering this, I felt soft hands caress my face, then pressure on the sofa, and the cunt I didn't recognize gently pressing on my face in a classic 69 position. Her scent, whomever she was had me enthralled.

Clearly a mature woman, but hairless other than the few hairs I could occasionally feel at the top of her juicy slit. She rode my face for about 5 minutes, briefly whispering to the other women as they walked in and out of the room. I could feel her sucking my cock slowly, and her gentile tongue caressing my now sore but hard member. Then suddenly clenching her thighs and squirting more cum into my mouth than any of the women that night. With her mouth still on my cock I also came, enjoying the sensation of her licking me clean and swallowing my cum before dismounting and leaving without a word.

They left me like that for a while, then started leaving one at a time. When I heard the door open and shut for the 4th time, Libby and Jenny came in, removed the blindfold and helped me up. Libby, as radiant as ever just glanced at me and handed me my shorts and told me to leave when I was ready. No thank you, not a kind word... nothing.

As I walked through the kitchen, I saw a partially finished sangria, and helped myself to what was left, I figured I deserved that at least! As I sat the glass down, I saw the card I had delivered with my mom's handwriting "Hope you enjoy your birthday present, send him home in one piece. Hope to see you before the night is out, Love Carol."

Unsure I decided to leave the plug in, pulling my shorts up to hide it as best I could... God, I hope my mom isn't home, it was already nearly 10pm, late for a work night.

12