My Mom's New Boyfriend

Historia Información
4fe3fdwe.
1k palabras
3.25
5.2k
00
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

My mom had recently got another boyfriend. Her previous relationships (too many to count,) had all failed. But, unlike the rest of her boyfriends, this one was something else. He was Latino, his hair always slicked back with fine gel and he had the sexiest smile.

Mind you, I was 18, about to go to college so it wasn’t illegal.

My mom and her new boyfriend had just met at a bar and she called him over, Once he arrived he and my mother sat down at the table and he eyed me. I bit my lip. They talked for about an hour and went upstairs. I could hear my mom say she was going to shower and that he had to get the towels, which were downstairs.

The towels were in the garage, which was by the living room so he would have to see me. I took this as a chance. Once he began to come downstairs I ran in the garage and got clothes. I was going to change in front of him.

I know it was dumb but I was desperate, so I unzipped my pants, pulled them down and my yellow tight underwear were exposed just as he came downstairs. I turned my back to him and knew he hadn’t gone in the garage yet because I didn’t hear the door open.

Which meant he was staring at me. I sort of started to grind the air and moved slowly down to take off my underpants, when I heard the garage door open. I sighed.

-

The next day he came over again. He wore a more sexy outfit with a leather jacket and ripped denim jeans.

They again went upstairs but I wanted him to pleasure me. Not my mom, me. I was thinking of ways to make him, when I discovered he had left his phone on the table.

I dashed over to get it and he had no password. I opened it in a flash. I found his number quickly. I took out my phone and copied it. I placed it back and waited.

-

He left a while later and I took that as my chance to message him. I set his contact name as Daddy and sent a text.

Daddy

-

hey sexy

who’s this?

who gave you my number?

don’t worry. i’m not going to do anything, i just

think you’re really hot.

really, really hot.

thank you. gender?

male. i hope you don’t mind.

no, i don’t. i like guys and girls. whats your name?

sael.

-

He came over two days after. This time, my mom introduced me. “This is Sael.” she said. He widened his eyes but I didn’t know why. Then, I remembered. I’m so stupid I thought to myself.

He shook my hand and I smiled awkwardly. I noticed when my mom turned away to go upstairs he stroked his massive monster. I tried to smile sexily and I sort of groped my own ass. He winked at me and left upstairs. I sighed and went to the kitchen to throw out the trash.

-

They came downstairs a while later but I noticed they weren’t sweaty, so they didn’t do the dirty. He sort of smiled at me as he started talking to my mom. I caught these words:

“I just want to get to know him... Since i’ll stay for a little, I want to... Okay, great.”

He looked back at me and caught me staring. “Sael,” my mom said, as he continued to smile and stare at me. “Would you like to go with Javier to the park? I can’t go I have work.”

I nodded quickly. “Okay!” said Javier. “Get on your shoes.”

-

I dashed to the closet and slipped on my shoes. I went to the garage and got a jacket. I was ready in less than a minute. My mom said goodbye and we left.

It was kind of an awkward car ride because I didn’t know if he liked me back. I kind of looked away as we drove and for a while it was just silence. He made his first move. He stroked my leg. I fidgeted and got tingles.

Javier chuckled lightly. “You know,” he started. “I’m really horny right now, and I love young adults.” He whispered the last two words as he pulled up into a parking lot with nothing but forest trees around.

I bit my lip. “If you don’t want to do anything,” he whispered. “We won’t do anything,” he stretched out the last word. “Aren’t you my mom’s boyfriend?” I asked him nervously. “Oh, her?” he asked. “I’m only using her for money, but if we get married then divorced, You can choose to go with me if you want.” he said.

My mom was honestly a slut, so I agreed. He stroked his dick a little more. I grabbed it, as he sort of jumped. I had more confidence. He smiled as I jumped over the drink holders to get on his lap.

He caressed and smacked my ass. I went in for the kiss. He attacked me with his lips and it was as if I was in heaven, his lips were soft but ferocious. He wandered my mouth as I groped his monster. He picked me up and dumped me softly on the back seats. There was a lot of room I had noticed so I got comfortable as I took of my shirt and pants. I slipped off my shoes and socks as he climbed over with no shirt on.

He had shiny abs and beautiful man nipples. I was so hard, you could see it through my boxers. He took them off. My dick sprang out as he lifted my legs up and slowly stuck his monster in. I moaned. He went in and out, not stopping. I pre-came as he kissed me, while still thrusting. He jizzed inside me but didn’t stop. I rolled over so he was on bottom and saw his massive dick. It was slimy and white all over.

I climbed on top of it and continuously jumped up and down.


Por favor califica esto historia
El autor agradecería tus comentarios.
  • COMENTARIOS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Postear como:
Comparte esta Historia

SIMILARES Historias

Arcade Retelling of my first visit to an adult arcade.
Two Married Guys Ch. 01-02 Two married men connect on a business trip.
My Friend's Dad A bi curious college man gets intimate with his friend's dad.
Student turns Bitch Black college professor turns out white boy.
The Kid At The Desk A middle-aged man has a sexual identity crisis.
Más Historias