My Mother & Stepmother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

As if I had never seen her naked breasts before, I watched her unbutton and open the top of her nightgown. She reached her hand inside her nightgown top and removed her giant breasts, first one and then the other. My God they were so big. My God, they looked so heavy. My God her nipples were so erect. My mother had the best tits that I have ever seen. Then, never expecting her to say what she said, what she said next not only shocked me but also sexually excited me.

"Feel my breasts, Charlie," she said looking up at me before looking down at her naked breasts. "Fondle my tits. Finger my nipples. Pull, turn, and twist them," she said. "I want to see if you become sexually excited while having your wicked, sexual way with your mother's naked breasts."

If it wasn't enough that my mother was masturbating me by stroking my prick, I couldn't believe that she wanted me to have my sexual way with her naked breasts.

Unable to stop myself, proving that there was nothing wrong with my cock, I developed a massive erection. It was impossible not to get a boner from seeing my mother's tits and then invited to have my wicked, sexual way with her big tits. As soon as I touched my mother's big, naked breasts, my cock grew bigger and harder. As soon as I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples, with her becoming sexually aroused, she stroked me faster. Practically pulling it off my body, she stroked my cock harder.

Then, shocking me, proving to me that my mother was a cocksucking whore, and proving that there was nothing wrong with my prick, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. My mother took my stiff prick in her mouth. Without even having to ask her, without even having to put a heavy hand to the back of her head, I couldn't believe my mother willingly and consensually took my cock in her mouth.

While stroking me faster, my mother was blowing me. While stroking me harder, she was sucking my prick. Always wondering if she did, I couldn't believe my mother sucked cock. I couldn't believe my mother was sucking my cock.

Unable to control myself, I put a gentle hand behind my mother's black, haired, pretty head. I humped her mouth and fucked her face. Then, with her not moving away and not removing my stiff prick from her mouth, I exploded load of cum in my mother's mouth. Surprising her, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my prick and removed my prick from her mouth, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face. She had cum dripping from her black hair, her nose, her chin, and from her naked breasts. I gave my mother a cum bath.

She laughed.

"Oh, my God, Charlie. That was a lot of cum. Were you saving that up for me," she asked while looking up at me with a sexy smile and another laugh?

She grabbed a small hand towel that she kept by the bed and wiped cum from her face, hair, and breasts.

"There's nothing wrong with your prick, is there, Charlie," she asked while staring up at me with cum still dripping from her hair, her nose, her mouth, and her chin? "You just wanted mommy to see your naked prick. You just wanted mommy to stroke your naked prick. You just wanted mommy to suck your naked prick. You just wanted to cum in my mouth and all over my face," she said wiping cum from her face with a hand towel. "You just wanted to give mommy a cum bath," she said with another sexy laugh.

She said all of those things as if it sexually excited her to say all of those things. A long time coming, I couldn't believe my mother blew me while masturbating me. I couldn't believe she sucked my cock while allowing me to fondle her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. I couldn't believe she allowed me to cum in her mouth and all over her face. I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to give her a cum bath. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.

Enough that I saw my mother naked and she saw me naked, too. If only my father knew that I had sex with my mother, I wondered what he'd say. If only he knew that his wife of thirty-something-years, stroked my cock and sucked my prick, he'd be beside himself with anger. If only he knew that his wife cheated on him with their son.

To be continued...

12