My Mother & Stepmother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, a big bolt of lightning lit up the house. A few seconds later, thunder shook the house. Bursting open my bedroom door without knocking, Brianna ran to me and jumped in my bed.

"Douggie, I'm afraid," she said biting her lip and wringing her hands. "I hate lightning and I hate thunder. Ever since I was a little girl, lightning and thunder are my two, biggest fears."

Then, she did something that I never expected her to do and something that she hasn't done since I met her at the airport. She hugged me. When she hugged me, I hugged her. She was shaking.

She felt so good in my arms. No wanting to let her go, I wanted to hold her forever. As she did in the airport, when she pressed her breasts against my chest and her pelvis against my pelvis, I held her tighter.

Feeling vulnerable, she was as embarrassed as she was afraid. For me to see her, I had to open the drapes and let it what little light there was from outside and stand next to her. Then, she asked me the question that I never expected her to ask me.

"Would you sleep with me in my bed tonight? Please? I'm so afraid."

A sexual fantasy come true; how could I say no to sleeping with her in her bed?

# # #

Stunned, I couldn't believe she asked me to sleep with her. My stepmother wanted me to sleep with her in her bed. An opportunity to possibly have sex with her, I couldn't refuse. Even if it was innocent and we didn't have sex, I was all for sleeping in the same bed with my stepmother.

We grabbed flashlights, candles, and bottled water. She took me by my hand and I followed her to her bedroom. I couldn't believe my luck. My stepmother wanted me to sleep with her in her bed.

Before leaving my bedroom for her bedroom, I donned a clean t-shirt and put on my pajama bottoms but without underwear. Because it was so dark, with her only three feet away, I changed my clothes in front of my stepmother. Hoping my penis would make a surprise appearance from out of my pee hole sometime during the night, she was ready for sleep and I was ready for sex. From what I could see of her from the dim light that emanated from the outside windows and from the candles, she was wearing a short, sexy, and low-cut nightgown.

She climbed in bed and, keeping my distance, I climbed in bed with her. A California, king-sized bed, she was on one side of the bed and I was on the other side of the bed. Afraid to touch her, I was so nervous. Then, surprising me by her making the first move, she slid her ass over to me.

"I hope you don't mind. If I can't see you, at least I can feel that you're there in the dark. Besides, I'm cold," she said. "Hold me," she said wiggling her shapely nightgown clad ass against my growing erection. "We can cuddle. I love to cuddle."

# # #

Squirming her ass tighter against me while parting her ass cheeks against my pajama clad cock, she moved her ass next to my pajama clad erection and moved my hand around her and just under her big, nearly, naked breasts. With her big breast resting on my forearm, we spooned like that most of night. Afraid to move for fear that she'd ask me to leave, now that the storm had passed, I couldn't believe that I was sleeping with my stepmother in her bed.

Then, able to tell she was asleep by her breathing, when she fell asleep, I reached around her, lifted the back of her nightgown, and felt her naked ass. While careful not to awaken her, I reached around her to feel her breasts and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown. Her nipples were already erect and I already had a huge erection. Not stopping there, I stuck my hand down her nightgown top to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

With me believing that she was sleeping, surprising me that she was wide awake, she turned her head to me. I was so embarrassed that she knew that I had been sexually molesting her in her sleep when, clearly, she had been awake instead of sleeping. Immediately I stopped feeling her naked breasts and moved my hand from out of her nightgown. Surprising me, instead of chastising me, she took my hand in her hand and placed it squarely on the big breast.

"Don't stop. That felt good what you were doing," she said.

Then, surprising me again, she reached her hand behind her and down. She took my pajama clad prick in her hand and squeezed it. She fingered the head of my erect cock while I fingered her erect nipples.

"I was wondering what that was poking me in the back and now I know," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

We remained like that for a while with me holding her nightgown clad breast in my hand and her holding my pajama clad cock in her hand. Surprising me, yet, again, she said something that I never expected her to say. This woman was just full of surprises.

"When I'm afraid like this," she said pausing. She took a big breath and turned her head to me again. "Sex calms me down," said Brianna. "Would you have sex with me, Douggie?"

Stunned, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My stepmother asked me to have sex with her. She wanted to have sex with me. If it wasn't enough that I was sleeping in her bed while holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her, she wanted to have sex with me. If it wasn't enough that I was feeling her nightgown clad breast in my hand and she was holding my pajama clad cock in her hand, she wanted us to have sex. My stepmother wanted me to give her sex.

"Kiss me," she said.

I kissed her in the way that she kissed me in the airport. Then, I parted her lips with my tongue. I French kissed her. I couldn't believe that I French kissed her. Continuing to French kiss her, I couldn't believe that I was making out with my stepmother. Never had I kissed a woman like this before. We just as kiss, she blanked my mind.

Not waiting for me to strip her naked, she sat up in bed and removed her nightgown. She was naked. My stepmother was naked, albeit in the dark. Yet, I could still see all that I needed to see of her in the candlelight. I couldn't believe that I was in bed with Brianna, my hot and sexy stepmother, without her wearing any clothes.

"Get naked with me," she said. "I need to feel you inside of me."

We made love that night and fucked the next morning. Sleeping every night thereafter in her bed, we made love every night thereafter and fucked every morning. She masturbated me and blew me and I masturbated and ate her in between. I gave her multiple sexual orgasms and she made me happy.

"I love you, Brianna," I said.

She smiled.

"I love you, too, Douggie," she said giving me deep, wet kiss.

We were married within month and lived happily together as husband and wife. To make our lives more complete, we needed to have a couple of kids. Even if we couldn't children, it would be fun trying.

THE END