My Mother-In-Law

Story Info
A man fucks his mother-in-law.
1.9k words
4.46
454.4k
159

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aldulf
aldulf
92 Followers

I walked into the house and it slowly dawned on me that I had the place to myself. My wife was working at the hospital and the kids were spending the night with their cousins in town. Even my mother-in-law – who had moved in with us last year after her husband died – was out for the evening with friends. I flopped onto the couch and pulled up the adult pay-per-view channels on the television. Moments later I was watching a fresh-faced young blond noisily sucking on a cock. Moments later, my pants were around my ankles and I had my own dick out, slowly stroking it.

Not ten minutes later, I heard the doorknob rattle – that was my only warning – and in walked my mother-in-law. I didn't have time to register what was going on let alone get my pants up before she walked in. Almost instantly, my dick dropped to half-mast due to my embarassment – but it stayed at half-mast because my mother-in-law was dressed to impress.

I should point out here that Karen, my mother-in-law, at forty-five was only ten years older than me. She'd had Nikki, my wife, when she was sixteen – and Nikki was six years younger than me. Now, that decade had not been unkind to Karen. She still had full breasts (36C according to the bras I sometimes had to fold) and a shapely ass. Her belly bulged slightly – the result of having two kids – but she wasn't fat. All in all, Karen was going to make a fine catch for some lucky guy when she started dating again.

Which it looked like she was ready to do, judging by the way she looked. Karen is slightly old-fashioned in that whenever she "goes to town" she has to dress up – usually a dress and nice shoes, a bit of makeup. Tonight, however, she had outdone herself. She was in a dress, as usual – a white dress with black print and belt – that came right to her knees, showing off her smooth firm calves. Her makeup was a little heavier than usual, but not overly so. Just enough that she looked like she was trying to catch some attention. The thin gray streaks in her long brown hair didn't make her look older, they made her hair look highlighted.

"What -" she exclaimed.

"God, Karen," I practically shouted.

"I'm so sorry," Karen said. She averted her eyes from the spectacle on the sofa and ended up staring at the television where a brunette was sucking on a guy's half-hard cock and not having much luck in getting it any harder. I reached down to pull my boxers and pants up.

"She must not be very good at that," Karen said still looking at the television.

"I suppose it's difficult, what with the film crew and all."

"If she were any good, he wouldn't even notice them." There was a confidence in Karen's voice I hadn't heard before. I made a snap decision.

"Like you could do better," I asked with a hint of challenge in my voice.

"Never had any complaints," she said sitting on the edge of the lazyboy, her knees close together with her hands on them.

"I have to admit, I can't really imagine you doing that," I told her truthfully. She was always so proper that the thought of her slurping on a dick just didn't fit.

"Not so different, I'm sure, than what Nikki does."

"If she does it, it's not for me," I said bitterly.

"Nikki doesn't..." her voice drifted off.

"Not since shortly after we were married."

"What?! That's almost...." She stopped to think.

"Ten years," I supplied. I was stunned as I said it. "I can hardly believe it's been that long," I said.

"I can't believe you let her get away with it," Karen said sternly.

"If I tried to force the issue, I'd get less of what I do get," I argued. "At least I get laid some. Not as often as I want, but I suspect that's true for all couples. He wants it more than her."

"Not always," Karen said, her eyes still glued to the television. "I was the one that always had to push Ron to have sex." Ron was her late husband. I looked over at Karen and saw that her legs were rocking back and forth.

"So what have you been doing since...?"

"Same as you," she replied.

"Well, it's paid for,"I said referring to the program. "If you want to watch for a while. I'm going to."

"I shouldn't," Karen said, but she sat back into the lazyboy. I went back to watching the movie myself. By now, the brunette (or the fluffers, or the guy himself) had finally managed to get the guy hard and she was being fucked in various positions. My dick was soon hard again, but with Karen there I couldn't whip it out and take care of it.

A couple scenarios later, I heard a slight gasp from Karen and I looked at her. She had the front of her dress pulled up to her waist and I could see her hand moving near her groin. Since I didn't see her panties anywhere on her legs, I guessed she was rubbing her clit through her panties. Either way, that was my cue to get down to business. I pulled my cock out and started stroking. It had been hard long enough that I didn't need to take my time.

Karen heard the sound of friction and got up from the lazyboy.

"You can't say anything to Nikki," she said.

"Not a word," I promised, and Karen dropped to her knees between my legs. She took my manhood in her hand and guided the head between her lips. I groaned as her warm mouth engulfed my hardness. I leaned my head back in pleasure as she worked her magic with her mouth. I stroked her brown and gray hair at her temple, moving it back so I could see the action better. I loved seeing her red lips wrapped around my pole. She was also a master with her tongue and controlling the amount of suction – so much so that in a matter of three minutes, I told her I was about to cum. Karen took about a third my dick into her mouth and sucked it harder than it'd ever been sucked before, while simultaneously flicking her tongue rapidly on the glans.

"AAAHHH," I yelled as my seed shot into my mother-in-law's mouth. She swallowed quickly and took every drop, then continued to lick and suck me until I was completely clean and dry. I lay back for a few minutes watching the action on the television and stealing occasional glances at Karen as she sat in the lazyboy again.

"Any complaints," Karen asked after several minutes.

"None," I said truthfully and standing. "May I," I asked as I knelt at my mother-in-law's feet.

"I'm not clean," she argued, clamping her knees together.

"Neither was I," I replied. "Didn't stop you." I pulled gently on her knees and she let them part. I pulled them toward me, scooting her bottom to the edge of the chair. Karen lay back.

I teased around her upper thighs and the edge of her panties before locating her clit with my tongue. Even through her white cotton panties (full cut, as always) it was easy to find – she had cum earlier and her panties were almost transparent with her juices. I sucked her clit through the thin fabric and she moaned.

Then I pulled the panties aside with my left hand. Karen's pussy was hairy and gaping slightly in her excitement. I attacked her clit with a vengeance, licking and sucking it so that her hips bucked against my face non-stop. Without stopping my oral assault, I slid two fingers into my mother-in-law's wet hole, fingering her pussy as deep as I could. She moaned louder as she came, her pussy pulsating on my fingers. When her convulsions stopped, I lifted my head and slowly removed my fingers. Then I tugged on the top of her panties.

"We shouldn't... You... I can't... Nikki," she stuttered.

"Never going to find out," I said as I kept up an easy pressure on the waistband and after a few more seconds hesitation Karen lifted her hips. I slid her panties over her hips and off. Then I started licking her pussy again, running my tongue in circles around her big clit. Five minutes later, her hips were bucking almost constantly, but my tongue was tired. I raised up, took my re-hardened dick in my hand and lined it up with her pussy.

"No, don't," she whimpered as I touched her pussy with my dick.

"Can't stop," I whispered as I pushed slowly into her. My mother-in-law didn't resist. In fact, she angled her hips to make it easier and I slid all the way in. I held still for a moment. It felt like a well-worn glove, or shoe – soft, and comfortable, and with a distinct sense of belonging.

"Don't stop," Karen begged. "Been so long." I started a slow pace, thrusting long and deep each time and Karen matched my every thrust. I also reached up and unbuttoned the front of her dress and exposed her bra-clad breasts. Then I pulled the bra up and released her magnificent tits. They were soft yet full with big brown nipples. I took one into my mouth and nibbled while I kept fucking my mother-in-law's hot pussy. Karen squealed her way through a small orgasm and I kept my pace steady until she grabbed my hips and started moving me faster. I took the hint and sped up, still bottoming out with every thrust, making her large soft boobs shake with every plunge.

If I hadn't cum recently, or she hadn't been so wet, I might have gotten off already, but as it was it felt like I could go all night. From the look on Karen's face and the way her hips met mine, I gathered she felt the same. But forty minutes later – and at least six orgasms by Karen – I thrust deep and held still as my cum poured into my mother-in-law's pussy.

I left my dick inside until it softened enough to fall out of her pussy on its own. It was followed by a slow trickle of cum that fell on the carpet. Karen got up and rushed to the bathroom to clean up and I cleaned the carpet with my boxers. Then I followed her to the bathroom.

The door was locked so I stood outside it, still naked. Several minutes later, Karen came out, her dress still open, but her bra back on her breasts. I reached out for her bra-clad tit, but she playfully smacked my hand away.

"You do that at the wrong time, and we're both in deep shit," she told me. Her voice was light, but she was serious. In fact, that was the first time I'd ever heard her swear.

"I know. I can control myself."

"You'd better if you ever want another shot at this old body."

"That body is better than many half its age," I told her. "And yes, I want another shot."

"Good," she said, patting my soft cock. "Me, too."

Let me know if you want any more of this.

aldulf
aldulf
92 Followers