My Mother-in-law Ch. 01 - Porn Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsie leaned toward me and said, "Not only are you bigger than John but you are so hard. He was never this hard. Sometimes he was so floppy, he could hardly get it inside."

She returned to watching the movie but continued to slowly masturbate me. I looked for her other hand but did not see it. I assumed that she had it under her dress. I put my right hand on her thigh and she did nothing, so I slowly moved it upward. I slowly slid it under her dress. Still she made no effort to stop me. I was really horny and the movie was really turning me on. I slid my hand up to her crotch. She had no panties on! She came prepared for the movie! I felt her move her right hand away leaving her pussy for me to play with. I moved my hand over her mound and found a lot of thick, wet pubic hair. OK, she is Italian so she would be hairy. I used my middle finger to work my way through all the hair until I found her outer lips. I parted her lips and then pushed my finger down between them. I could feel soft inner lips and she was very wet. She had said nothing so I looked over at her. Her eyes were closed and she gave a deep sigh as I touched her. She had stopped stroking me but still held onto my dick. I moved my finger in a circle around her vaginal opening. She immediately started panting. She let go of my dick and grabbed both arm rests with her hands. I pushed my finger inside her vagina. It was warm and very wet. I slowly stroked my finger in and out. It did not take long before she had a small orgasm. I felt her legs shaking and she was pushing her hips back and forth following my finger movements. I continued my fingering for a couple more minutes then she then had a bigger orgasm and was softly vocal as she came. Her whole body shook and she grabbed my thigh with her left hand very firmly.

After she calmed down, I removed my hand from under her dress and grabbed my dick to start masturbating. I was careful not to cum however. When her breathing returned to normal, she leaned over and whispered, "I really needed that. I haven't had a feeling like that in years and I just had two. John could barely give me one."

We both returned to quietly watching the movie. I held my dick and would stroke it once in a while just to keep it hard.

During another intense scene, I saw her put both of her hands under her dress. After a minute or so she leaned over toward me and said, "I need to do it again!"

I put my legs together and my pants fell down to my ankles. I whispered to her, "Pull up your dress and come sit on my lap."

I pulled my legs under my seat to make room for her. She stood up and moved in front of me. Then she pulled up her dress to her waist. I could see her nice ass cheeks. As she started to sit down, I grabbed her hips with both hands and guided her over my dick. I grabbed the base of my dick with one hand and guided her hips down onto it with my other hand. I felt the head push through her bush and enter her vagina. She was so wet that it slipped in easily. I tried to hold back a little so that not all of my dick went in but she pressed down on me until I felt her pubic hair on my legs. I could feel the end of my dick hitting something which I believe was her cervix.

"OHH! My God!!" she said a little too loudly.

Her vocalization caused several of the men looked up. They knew that we were doing something. Several moved close to us but I waved most of them off so that no one sat next to us. I grabbed her hips and slid her back and forth on my lap. I could feel my dick moving back and forth inside her vagina. He pussy was quite wet but very warm. I knew that she did not have any sex for several years, so this must have been intense for her. My dick was big enough to fill and expand her vagina. After a few minutes, I felt her whole body shake and she was moaning rather loudly. I looked around and all of the men who were standing around us, were masturbating. As Elsie had her orgasm, she let out several "Oh God" rather loudly. I saw several of the men standing around us started shooting cum all over.

I kept moving her hips back and forth and she soon had another even bigger orgasm. She was panting loudly and she let out several loud "Ohh". I felt warm water running down my legs. Elsie had squirted! Luckily my pants were under my seat and did not get wet.

We both stopped moving.

"I think we should go," Elsie said and she moved back to her seat. She took some tissues from her purse and wiped her pussy. We both got our clothing back in order and we left the theater.

We were both quiet as we started our trip back home.

Finally Elsie said, "I think we both went farther than maybe we should have but the movie had me so aroused that I could not help myself. I am sorry, son. I am sorry I peed on you. The stroking in and out felt so good and you were pushing on my bladder or something; I just couldn't hold it anymore."

"It is fine, Mom. Lots of women lose control of their bladder during an orgasm. Luckily my pants were under my chair so they didn't get wet," I answered. "I am not ashamed of our actions nor am I needing your forgiveness because I think you really needed a sexual release."

"I have to say that I have never felt anything like that with John. It was wonderful. To think.... I have been missing that all these years," Elsie said. "Did you cum?"

"No. We didn't do it long enough for me, plus I really did not think I should do that. ou know.... pregnancy and all. I was certain that I had overstepped my boundaries," I answered.

"Well, you must be very uncomfortable. What can I do for you?" she asked.

"Nothing, Mom. I will drop you off and then go someplace quiet and private to take care of this," I replied.

"I feel badly that we did not take care of you. I have to say that I really enjoyed myself at the movies. That was worth the trip up here just to experience the movies. I have never in my life felt anything like today," Elsie said. "How long before Sarah gets home?"

"I think it will be at least another couple of hours before her day is over. Why?" I asked.

"I have an idea. Let's go home." she said.

In about 15 minutes we arrived back at our apartment. We went in and Elsie excused herself to go to the bathroom and clean up. I really needed a shower but if I took it now, Sarah might think something was up because we always shower before going to bed.

Mom came out of the bathroom with a warm wash cloth and a towel.

"Lay down on the couch and I will clean you up," she said.

I laid down on the couch and undid my pants. I pushed them clear down to my ankles. My hard dick sprang right up. Elsie knelt down beside the couch. I could see my mother-in-law's eyes light up because she could now see it in the daylight. She used the wash cloth to clean my dick with soft, careful strokes. She then moved down to my balls and handled them with great care as she cleaned them. Then she cleaned my thighs where she had peed on me. She took the towel and dried me off, spreading the towel on my chest when she was done.

"Son, I can't give you one of those blow jobs because I never have done one and I don't want to experiment with you. I brought some of my baby oil from the bathroom; I use it on my skin at night to keep it soft. I thought I could give you some relief by masturbating you," she said.

"I really need to take care of this problem but are you OK with doing this?" I replied.

"I did this for my husband several times when I did not want to have sex with him," she said. "Now when you are ready to cum, you just let go and the towel will catch it."

She put some oil on her hand and then proceeded to lubricate my dick. I felt her hand grab my dick and begin to slide it up and down on my shaft. I always jacked off dry so the oil added a wonderful sensation. I was so worked up from the movies, that it did not take long before I was telling her that I was going to cum. My body tensed up and I shot 5 or 6 ropes of cum onto the towel. The first one almost hit my chin. I was quite vocal but it did not phase her. Elsie kept up her movements but I became too sensitive after cumming so I put my hand on hers and stopped the stroking. I looked at her and she was smiling. She took the washcloth and cleaned all the oil off of my dick and then dried me with the back of the cum-soaked towel.

"That should make you feel better," she said.

She gathered up the wash cloth, towel and oil and returned to the bathroom.

"I will do the laundry later so that Sarah does not find this," she said.

She went into the kitchen and I heard her singing softly as she was making supper.

Tomorrow she was going to have to leave us, but I look forward to her next visit!

I am writing more true stories about my Mother-in-law and will be posting them soon. I hope you enjoyed this one and will give me 5 stars.

12