My Mother-in-law Ch. 02 - Car lights

Story Info
Another story about my mother-in-law.
3.6k words
4.47
14.1k
14
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother-in-law Ch 2 - Car lights

sizemedium

Second story about my mother-in-law.

It was the Thanksgiving break at college. My second wife, Sarah, and I made our usual trip to her hometown to stay with her family during the holiday. My mother-in-law was an excellent hostess an always looked forward to our visits. Her husband had been ill for several years so during my visits I always brought my tool box to fix things for her.

My mother-in-law and I had a wonderful, special relationship. In the first story, we had our first sexual encounter during the summer before this holiday. However, this visit was only for a couple of days so there was not going to be time for us to have some time alone.

During this holiday, all of the Italian relatives seemed to gather at my mother-in-law's' house on Thanksgiving afternoon and evening. One of my favorite in-laws was my wife's female cousin named Phil, which was short for something... I never found out.

Phil was two years younger than my wife, so about 23. Phil was a very attractive lady but she had a leg disability requiring her to walk with a cane or crutch. She lived at home where she had her parents to help her.

This Thanksgiving evening, there was a large group of relatives with a lot of drinking and talking and not much room to move around at my in-law's house. My wonderful mother-in-law, Elsie, was being the good hostess by getting people drinks and handing out finger foods.

Phil and I were stuck on a love seat in a corner together which was alright with both of us. Neither of us like crowds very much. We talked about the usual stuff but she finally got around to talking about her car. Actually, the car belonged to her mother and father. Phil was allowed to drive it in the evening after supper. or on weekends.

"The car lights don't work. Maybe you can fix it?" she asked.

"Describe for me how they do not work," I said.

"Sometimes they come on and sometime they don't. Also, I can be driving and they just go off. I don't like it and it feels unsafe," she said.

"As I recall, your car has a light switch that you pull out. There are two steps where the first one turns on the parking lights, and if you pull farther, the head lights come on. Is that right?" I asked.

"That's right. Sometimes when I pull the switch out, the lights come on and other times they don't. So I push it in and pull it out again over and over till the lights work," she said. "My parents don't see it as a problem because they only drive it during the daytime."

"Interesting. Maybe we should take it for a drive so I could see it for myself? Do you have the keys?" I asked.

"No, but I will go get them from my Dad. I think I saw him in the kitchen," she said.

"I will tell my wife what we are doing. Meet you at the front door," I said.

I pushed through the crowd and found my wife talking with two middle-aged Italian ladies.

"Honey, Phil's car is having trouble with its headlights. She wants me to go for a drive with her to see if I can fix it," I said to her.

"Sure. Go ahead," my wife said and then she said to the two ladies she was with, "People are always bringing their cars to him to fix. He is very good at it."

I pushed through the crowd to the front bedroom where everyone's coat was located. I grabbed mine and headed for the front door. By the time I got there, Phil had her coat on and was holding the car keys up above her head. We walked about a block to her parents' house where the car was parked.

Phil got in the driver's side and I crawled into the passenger seat. This car was an older one that had a bench seat for a front seat instead of pair of bucket seats. She started the car and the lights came on.

"Darn, it would work because you are here. Let's go for drive and see if they stay on," she said.

We drove around town and talked about things that were important to Phil.

I finally asked her, "Dating anyone?"

"No. No one pays any attention to a girl with a bum leg. The guys all want to date the cute, normal girls," she said.

"You know, Phil, I think you are very good looking, better looking than my wife," I said.

"I don't think so. Over the years everyone notices Sarah and not so much me. They look at my leg and my crutch and they never look at my face," she said.

"The lights seem to be working fine. Is there a dark spot around town where we can park and I can fiddle with the lights? I don't want to do it in traffic or on the road." I asked.

"Well, there is the old lane where the kids go to park and makeout," she said.

"That sounds like it would work," I said.

We drove out into the country and then she went down a dirt road by the river. There were a lot of trees and there were quite a few pull-offs into the trees where the kids could park and have privacy. She pulled into one. I noticed that no one was around. Maybe it was too early for the "parkers". She left the car running so I leaned in front of her to reach the lights knob which was on the far side of the steering wheel. I felt her tits in my back. They seem a good size. I guess I had never paid any attention to them. I jiggled the light switch knob and the lights went on and off. Then they stayed off. I sat back in my seat.

"See! The darned things don't work. Now we have no lights, what should we do?" she asked.

I leaned over to her and put my arm around her. She turned her face to me and we kissed.

"I think this is what everyone does here," I said.

Phil shut off the engine and then we kissed again. This time our tongues worked back and forth between our mouths. We stayed that way for quite a while. When we broke the kiss, she said, "I knew that you would be a great kisser."

"I enjoyed kissing you! I don't get to kiss very much at home and certainly nothing like what we just did," I said.

"Your wife has never been very affectionate because she is too tied up with herself," Phil said.

"Yes, married life with her is nothing like I expected. We never did anything before we were married so I had no idea. Even Elsie keeps telling me that I should have married her instead of Sarah," I answered.

We both laughed at the thought of me marrying my mother-in-law.

"So how is your love life?" Phil asked.

"Almost non-existent. She never wants to do it. We have talked about it, but she admits that it is not important to her. God, I walk around with blue balls all the time," I said.

"She never had any boy friends in high school. The rumor was that she was a cold fish," Phil said.

"I think she likes the companionship, plus I am smart enough to be able to talk to her about her classes; however, she does take any interest in my classes," I said.

We sat in silence for a bit. I reach over and pulled her across the seat to me. She closed her eyes and turned toward me knowing that I was going to kiss her again. We kissed for several minutes with our tongues searching each other's mouth. While we were kissing, I unbuttoned her coat and then reached inside to grab her left breast over her blouse. She did not resist so I unbuttoned the top of her blouse and slipped my hand inside of her bra. Her breast was a good size but a bit saggy with nice sized areolas and a hard nipple. I held her breast from the bottom and lifted it up. I used my index finger to play with her nipple. Phil sighed and became excited. We kept kissing and I continued play with her breast.. We both were enjoying ourselves. When we stopped kissing, we just stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Neither of us said anything.

I took a chance and I unbuttoned her coat all the way down. Then I put my hand inside of her slacks. She always wore elastic topped slacks so it was easy to slip my hand inside. I felt her bikini panties and then pushed my hand inside of them. I felt her pubic mound that was covered with soft hair that was not thick as I had expected of an Italian. When she felt my hand on her pussy, she leaned toward me and we kissed again.

I used my middle finger to part her lips and started exploring inside. Phil's body shivered and she began to moan as we kissed. I found her clit and lightly ran my finger around it. Phil jumped and broke the kiss.

"Too sensitive," she said quietly.

I moved my hand a little lower and used my finger to draw circles around the opening to her vagina. Phil broke the kiss and put her head back. She was breathing hard and fast. I kept up my finger movements until I finally pushed my finger inside of her.

She moaned loudly and then said, "Oh God! Oh God!"

Her whole body shook, especially her legs. She was having an orgasm. I kept up my movements until her orgasm had passed and then I held my hand still.

"That was wonderful. I have never felt anything like that before," she said.

"We are not going any farther. My morals won't let me have intercourse with anyone except my wife," I said.

"Thank you for giving me such a wonderful feeling. Sarah is a fool!" she said.

I pulled my hand out of her pants and she buttoned up her coat.

"We should go back. We have been gone a while," she said.

"I agree," I said.

I fiddled with the light switch until the lights came on. We headed back to my mother-in-law's house.

"I can fix the lights tomorrow during the day. I need to get a couple of things from the drug store," I said.

"Good! I hate not having dependable headlights," she said.

When we reached my mother-in-law's house, the party was still going on and it appeared that no one had even missed us.

I found my wife and told her that I was back.

"Did you get her lights fixed?" she asked.

"No, but I know what is wrong. I need to get a couple of things at the drug store tomorrow and I can fix it for them," I said.

"It is nice of you to help them. They are a poor family and cannot afford a newer car," my wife said.

"Yes, that car is quite old. If my fix does not work tomorrow, I will have to go to the junk yard out along the highway to see if I can get any parts for their car," I said.

oooo

The next day after breakfast, my wife and another of her cousins went to town to window shop. I was fixing the latch on the back door when my mother-in-law came up to me.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping Phil with the car. Did you get her lights fixed?" she asked.

"No, but I know what I need to do to fix them. I am going to the drug store after I fix this door to get what I need," I replied.

"Humm! The drug store. That is a funny place to get car parts. Will you be getting any rubber items while you are there?" Elsie asked with a devilish smile.

"No, I would not do that to Sarah. I need to get a solution to dissolve the junk in the light switch. That should fix it," I said.

"I did notice you leave with her last night and I saw when you returned. Did you guys have a nice time?" she asked.

"All car business, Mom" I said.

"I bet you had your hand in it.... the car that is," she said smiling and winking at me.

"Mom, you can count on me. Only the best for you and your relatives," I replied.

When I finished the door repair, I drove downtown to the drug store and got a bottle of pre-electric shave fluid and a hypodermic syringe and large needle. Then I drove to Phil's house and knocked at the door. When Phil came to the door, I said, "I am here to fix your lights. I see your folks have left the car here."

"Dad walked to work so that it would be here. I hope you can fix it. Mom needs the car this afternoon to get groceries," Phil said.

I headed for the car and Phil followed me. I opened the driver's side door and got down on the floor board, looking up under the dashboard. Phil crawled into the passenger seat to watch. I injected the pre-electric shave fluid into the light switch. Some of it ran out and dripped on my shirt. There was a lot of dirt and carbon in the fluid. I asked Phil to pull the switch on and off several times and then I injected some more fluid. Of course more fluid leaked out onto my shirt. I always brought a work shirt with me because my mother-in-law always has things that need fixing.

I got up and said, "That should do it but I think you and I need to check it tonight after dark," I said.

Phil smiled and said, "Yes, we should do that." I walked her back into her house. Her mother came out of the kitchen and thanked me for helping them. I explained to her that she could have the car but that we would need to verify that it was fixed later that night. I said my goodbyes and returned to my mother-in-law's house. She had a couple more things for me to fix.

oooo

That night after supper, my wife and I were watching TV with her parents. Phil came through the front door and said, "Let's go check out my headlights. I hope your fix worked."

I had told my wife what I had done but was not certain that the lights were totally fixed. I leaned over to kiss her goodbye but as usual, she turned her head so that I kissed her cheek. I put on my coat and went to the back porch to get my toolbox.

"I got my tools in case. I will see you all later," I said.

I noticed my mother-in-law had a big smile as we left. I have a feeling that she knows what happened last night. I know that she and Phil are very close and they may have talked about what happened..

We walked by to Phil's house to get the car. Soon we were driving around town and the head lights worked great.

"We need to go someplace where we can test the lights and not be in traffic," I said.

"I hoped that you would say that," Phil said.

Soon we were parked in the same place as last night. Phil pulled the light switch on and off several times. It always worked consistently.

She shut the engine off and looked at me.

"You fixed it," she said.

I reached over and pulled her across the seat to me. She kissed me right away with her tongue probing my mouth. I notice that her coat was unbuttoned as was her blouse. I reached in and fondled her breast inside her bra just as I had done last night. She was moaning and became very excited. I couldn't wait much longer so I removed my hand from her breast and I pushed my hand inside her pants. I was surprised to find that she was not wearing any panties. So Phil was hoping to repeat last night! I did exactly what I had done last night and she again had an orgasm. However, tonight I kept going and brought her to a second orgasm that was bigger than the first.

"Stop! Stop! It is becoming too sensitive. We need to stop," she said.

I stopped my fingering and removed my hand from her pants. We stared at each other for a while, then she said, "Should I do something for you? I know that you will not do intercourse and I understand."

"Let me get some rags out of my toolbox and I will show you," I said.

I got out of the car and opened the back passenger door. I opened my tool kit and took out several of my cleaning rags. I then returned to the passenger seat.

"Are you sure that you want to do this because you don't have to," I asked.

"I am willing to do anything for you," she said.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. It was about half hard and was standing straight up. I put the rags up on my chest. I took her right hand and using my hand I formed her fingers around my dick.

"It seems big to me... and hard too," she said. "I have only seen my dad's but yours is so much bigger."

"I am a big larger than most guys. I could not get a date in high school because of this thing," I explained.

"I like the feel of it. Your skin is so soft," she said.

I then showed her how to give a hand job. Soon she doing it like a pro.

"This is fun. Do all guys like this?" she asked.

"Yes, all guys like getting a hand job. If fact, some prefer it to intercourse," I replied.

After about 5 minutes or so I told her that I was going to cum and to go a little faster. When my orgasm hit, I was very vocal. I shot 4 or 5 ropes of cum onto the rags on my chest. I am always very sensitive after I cum so I grabbed her hand to stop her stroking. I used the edge of one rag to wipe my dick. I rolled up the rags and put them on the floor of the car.

"That was exciting. Do you always get loud like that?" she asked.

"An orgasm is very intense for me. Yes, I am vocal." I replied.

I kissed her again and she snuggled against my shoulder.

"Do you think we could have one more...just for the road? " she asked.

Instead of a reply, I kissed her and put my hand inside her pants. I gave her a good orgasm and I noticed that she was more vocal this time. The kid is learning!

"Gosh the time slipped by. We better hurry back," she said.

"Not to worry. I can take care of that," I replied.

I asked her to turn on the headlights and to release the hood latch. I got out and lifted the hood. I ran my hands over the greasy parts of the engine and then lowered the hood. I got back in the car.

"Eww! You are all dirty now," she said.

"Yes, if you remember, we had some trouble with the dimmer switch on the floor and I got dirty trying to fix it. Got it?" I said.

"Yes, I understand. That is what took us so long," she replied smiling.

She started the engine and we returned to my mother-in-law's house. I put the rags back in my tool box and we headed for the door.

When I walked in, I showed my hands and said, "There was a second problem with the dimmer switch, but I got it fixed this time. Mom, do you want me to wash up in the bathroom or the kitchen sink?"

"Use the kitchen, son, and I will get you a towel." she said.

Phil said her good night to everyone and left.

While I was cleaning up, my mother-in-law brought me a towel and leaned close to me so that she could whisper into my ear as I scrubbed my hands.

"The dirty hands is genius. It covers the time you were gone plus it will clean up your fingers. I imagine that you had them in a tight spot."

I replied very softly hoping the water running covered my voice.

"Mom, I feel sorry for Phil. She has no boyfriend and she is very....frustrated. Let's just say that I tried to fix more than her car," I said softly.

"You both needed a release," she said and walked back into the living room.

When I was finished cleaning up, I returned to the living room where everyone was watching TV. My father-in-law did not get up but continued watching TV. My mother-in-law stood up and gave me a big hug and told me thanks for helping Phil. She winked at me. I am certain that she knows what is going on and she approves. When I sat down on the couch with my wife, she gave me a hug also and thanked me.

What will happen at Christmas when we stay with my mother-in-law?

More Mother-in-law stories to cum.