My Mother-in-law, Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever she leaned forward to reach over the board, she rewarded me with constant down-blouse views of her long line of cleavage and her low-cut, sexy bra. Whenever she wore a low-cut blouse and she leaned low enough and long enough, I could not only clearly see the size and shape of her big breasts but also, I could see her areolas and nipples too. Suffice to say, I loved playing board game with my MILF of a mother-in-law.

I imagined feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra while kissing her. I imagined fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra while making out with her. I imagined unbuttoning her blouse and feeling her big breasts through her sexy, low-cut brassiere. I imagined unhooking her bra and feeling her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. I loved my mother-in-law's tits.

Something else we had in common, her mother was a movie buff. She had an entire library of movies in her head from the 1930's to the present. She knew all the old actors and actresses and, as if she was a movie critic, she was quick to interject lines of dialogue from old movies in our conversations. Her mother was my dream woman. She loved watching NFL football and baseball games too. Not into sports except for ice skating and ballroom dancing, Heather hated football as much as she hated baseball.

Where Heather was serious about her career and her profession, her mother was content staying home, cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry. It seemed like a good tradeoff. I supplied her with a roof over her head and a small salary, and in exchange, we had a cook, a cleaner, and a laundress.

With Jennifer loving children and always wishing she could have had more children, it wasn't long before I wanted to give my mother-in-law a grandchild. Then, after finding out that Heather didn't want children, I wanted to give my mother-in-law a baby. Yet, did I dare impregnate my wife's mother while still married to her daughter? That's something that poor, ignorant people living in a trailer park do or people who are invited on Jerry Springer have done.

"My only regret," confessed Jennifer after having a couple glasses of wine, "was not having more children. I would have loved giving my daughter a brother or sister. I would have loved to have had another baby."

Unmarried and having Heather when she was 18-years-old, 22-years later, her mother was 40-years-old. With me 9-years older than Heather, Jennifer was 9-years older than me. Yet, the maturity of a 40-year-old woman was more compatible with a 31-year-old man than the immaturity of a 22-year-old woman. Not having to explain every little nuance to Jennifer, there were things that her mother understood about me that Heather didn't and never would.

After living with the two women, the contrast was blatantly obvious. It didn't take me long to realize that I didn't love Heather in the way that I thought I did. It didn't take me long to realize that I was in love with her mother, my mother-in-law, in the way I never suspected I would be. It didn't take me long to realize that I married the wrong woman. Now what? What do I do now?

# # #

Confused about my relationship with my wife, Heather, and the sexual relationship I wanted to have with my mother-in-law, Jennifer, sad to say but I wished I had never married my wife. Yet, had I not married Heather, I never would have met her mother. Had I not married Heather and intimately gotten to know her, after having lived with Jennifer, I wouldn't have been able to compare my wife to her mother. I never would have realized that the woman that I thought that I wanted to marry wasn't the woman that I really wanted to marry. Had I not married Heather, I never would have fallen in love with her mother.

With all the things we had in common, and with all the fun times we had, Jennifer was the woman I wanted. Not wanting to hurt Heather, nonetheless I had lots of thoughts of Jennifer filling my head. Always thinking about my mother-in-law morning, noon, and night, unless we were having sex, I no longer thought of my wife. Even when we were having sex, I was only there in body and not there in mind and spirit. So that Heather wouldn't know that I no longer wanted to have sex with her, I pretended that she was her mother. Sad but true, I pretended that I was having sex with Jennifer instead of with Heather.

Wishing that I could write her a poem or a love song, Jennifer made me wish that I was a writer. She made me wish I could creatively and articulately express my thoughts. She made me wish I could explain how I truly felt about her in a love letter. Yet, never good with writing words on paper, I was never good with writing my thoughts. I was better with showing my love.

It was then that I thought of hiring a writer to write a custom, erotic love story about me with my wife's mother. I enjoyed reading, Kim of ILookLikeJailBait. She wrote custom, personalized stories for fans for a small fee. Perhaps, she could write a love story about me having sex with my mother-in-law. Then, once the story was written, and after I printed it out, I'd leave the story somewhere I knew Jennifer would find it and read it without my wife ever knowing that I was in love with her mother.

That was my plan. A good plan but I was nervous about implementing it. What if Heather found the story? She could find the story first before her mother had a chance to read it. What if her mother told her daughter about the story I wrote.

Busted, what would I say in my defense then? Yet, even if she discovered my love for her mother, it would be better that she knew my true feelings now than later. Now that I no longer want Heather, the last thing that I wanted to do was to have a baby with her. For sure, as long as she's still able to have children, I'd rather have a baby with Jennifer.

Moreover, it was as much as my wife's fault as it was my fault for leaving me alone with her mother day after day and night after night. What was she thinking leaving me alone with a woman who looked like her mother? Did Heather want me to fall in love with her mother so that she could return to her lesbian lover? Was that it? Was that her plan? In the way that I no longer loved her, perhaps she never loved me but loved her lesbian lover instead.

It was as much her fault as it was my fault for marrying too fast without knowing one another better. Had I known she didn't want children, I may have thought twice about marrying her. Had I known she didn't like dogs and had two cats, a real deal breaker, that could have torpedoed our relationship. Had I known she didn't have the sense of humor her mother had, wasn't a movie buff, didn't enjoy playing games, and didn't follow football and/or baseball, I may not have married her. Had I known she wanted her mother to live with us, that may have been too much.

Putting my plan in action, I contacted Kim of ILookLikeJailBait and gave her a description of the characters along with a brief scenario of plot. Within a couple of weeks, she wrote me one Hell of a story for much less than I'd spend on a movie and dinner. In the story, I had Kim write every sexual thing that I'd love to do with my mother-in-law and every sexual thing that I'd love her mother to do to me. Below are some excerpts from my story.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.