My Mother, My Daughter, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she rested her weight on me, I watched her eyes roll back in her head. Clearly, she was enjoying making love to me as much as I was enjoying making love to her. Clearly wanting more, she started wiggling her pussy back and forth instead of up and down.

"Daddy, don't stop rubbing me. Please don't move your cock away. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Daddy," she said.

I obediently obeyed her and didn't remove my stiff prick from just outside of her pussy. I allowed her to continue grinding on my hard cock. The first time seeing a look of total, sexual arousal on my daughter's face, I couldn't believe that I had given her multiple orgasms without my prick without even being inside of her. Totally, different from my wife, Claudia, unless I was masturbating her while eating her, she seldom had an orgasm with my cock anymore.

Rubbing my cock harder and faster against her clit, she had three, sexual orgasms while teasing her pussy with the head of my cock. Tired of her just sexually teasing me, I wanted my daughter more than ever. I wanted to slam my cock inside of her and fuck her. I wanted to pound her pussy fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

I rolled her over on her back and mounted her. Starting out slow, I continued humping her faster and harder until I was fucking her. I was fucking my daughter. Different than fucking my wife, it felt so good to fuck my daughter. Her pussy was much tighter than my wife's pussy and her body was much firmer but softer at the same time, too.

Already getting ready to cum, not wanting to cum inside of my daughter, I pulled out of her and lifted myself off of her while she unsuccessfully tried to wrap her legs around me to keep me there. Changing my mind about making her pregnant, chickening out, afraid to cum inside of Amber, instead of ejaculating my load of cum inside of her pussy, I ejaculated all over her stomach and all over her pubic hair. Obviously, she wanted me to cum inside of her. Obviously, she wanted me to impregnate her. Shocking me, with her an only child, clearly, my daughter wanted my baby.

# # #

Sexually surprising me, my daughter invited her 19-year-old, best friend, Sammy, to sleep over. Obviously, Amber must have told Sammy what happened between us. I suspected that Sammy was the one who put my daughter up to all of this. In the way that she looked at me while undressing me with her eyes, it was obvious that Sammy had a sexual crush on me.

That night with my wife still not home and the three of us alone, I took my shower before they took their showers. With me in and out of the shower, and with them hogging the bathroom, I knew they'd be in there all night. I donned my bathrobe, the robe that never stayed closed. This time, instead of flashing my daughter my naked, erect prick, I was determined to flash Sammy my exposed, naked prick.

Indeed, suspecting that Sammy talked Amber into having sex with me, I was curious for her reaction to seeing my erect, naked prick. Who knows, in the way that I tempted my daughter to have incestuous sex with me by flashing her my cock while masturbating myself, maybe I'd tempt her best friend to have forbidden sex with me, too. I'd like nothing more than to stick my cock in Sammy's pussy before sticking my erect prick in her mouth. As much as I'd love to cum in Sammy's pussy, I'd love to cum in her mouth, too.

With my daughter watching TV in the living room, Sammy was in my daughter's bedroom. When I walked by, not expecting to see what I saw, my daughter's friend was lying across my daughter's bed naked, totally naked in the same way that Amber laid across her bed totally naked. Clearly, in the way that my daughter wanted to have sex with me, Sammy wanted to have sex with me, too.

Taking the hint this time, I pushed open my daughter's bedroom door and stood before Sammy. My erect, naked prick had parted my bathrobe and was sticking straight out as if pointing to her that she was next for sex. I stared at her naked, pierced breasts. I stared at her naked, waxed pussy. I stared at all that I could see of Sammy's beautiful, 19-year-old body while she stared at my erect, naked prick.

Pretending she had been sleeping, Sammy opened her eyes and acted surprised to see me. As soon as she saw me staring down at her nakedness, she feebly attempted to cover herself by moving her arm across her breasts and placing her hand on her exposed pussy. Much like my daughter, Sammy was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely.

"You're so beautiful," I said. "You have an incredible body," and she did.

Perfectly formed as if molded in clay, there's nothing like the bodies of 18-year-old and 19-year-old women. If it wasn't enough that I had sex with my 18-year-old daughter, I was about to have sex with her 19-year-old best friend. Sammy feigned a look of embarrassment when, instead, she was sexually aroused.

"Oh, my God. I thought I was home alone with Amber," said Sammy. "Please don't look at my naked breasts and my naked pussy," she said covering her naked breasts with her forearm and her naked pussy with her hand. "I'm so very embarrassed," she said clearly feigning her embarrassment while continuing to stare at my naked prick.

Instead of leaving my daughter's bedroom, I sat on my daughter's bed next to Sammy. I stayed to stare at Sammy's beautiful, naked body. Not wanting to leave her, I wanted to have sex with her. In the same way that I wanted to kiss my daughter, I wanted to kiss and make out with Sammy while touching and feeling her everywhere. In the same way that I wanted to fuck Amber, I wanted to fuck Sammy, too.

# # #

"Don't be embarrassed, Sammy," I said. "If it will make you feel better, I'll get naked, too," I said standing to remove my bathrobe to show her my semi-erect prick. "There. Does that make you feel better," I asked while sitting next to her again?

Surprising me, instead of standing to leave my daughter's bedroom, she sat up in bed, leaned forward and took me in her hand to slowly stroke me.

"Is this what you want," she said looking up at me with her big, beautiful, hazel eyes while sexually teasing me and calling my bluff? "Do you want me to suck your cock," she asked looking down at my prick while slowly stroking my prick before staring up at me? "Do you want to cum in my mouth," she asked while continuing to sexually tease me? "Do you want to see who gives you a better blow job, your daughter or me," she asked with a dirty laugh?

I looked down at her and put a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head.

"Yes, I'd love for you to suck my cock, Sammy. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said. "I'd love to watch you swallow my cum."

Now, a regular, sexual occasion, every time my wife wasn't home and I was alone with my daughter and her best friend, we had sex.

Alas, having second thoughts about making one, the other, or both of them pregnant, in the way that I had given my daughter the morning after pill, I gave Sammy the morning after pill, too. Having second thoughts of them both getting pregnant at the same time, I felt relieved that they wouldn't having my baby now. Then, a shocking surprise, but six days later, not only did I find my daughter's morning after pill in her dresser drawer, I found Sammy's morning after pill in my daughter's dresser drawer, too.

All that I could think of was Amber pushing a carriage and Sammy pushing a carriage while proudly walking with my wife.

THE END