My Mother, My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate her pussy good for her even as she continued sucking me. She creamed heavily the whole while, and I lapped every bit of it from her. I got my second nut and—surprise—she kept on sucking my cock, so I kept on eating her pussy. It took a while, but she finally got me off a third time. By then, I was so full of her rich, creamy cum that I was ready to sleep like a fat baby. I pulled her next to me and we slept till eight. Yes, once again, because of sex, I was late for work. I had to do something about this, and I knew just what it was.

When I first moved to Valdosta, I met William Whittaker in a Waffle House. Over a cup of coffee, we became fast friends. William had a younger brother, Johnny, who had dropped out of school but had gotten his GED. I have to mention that Johnny was born with a club foot. The job market was not very welcoming to someone like him. I called William when I got to work and asked if Johnny had yet found employment. He said no, so I had him relay that I might be looking for help. Johnny showed up an hour later. I told him that the job started at minimum wage, no benefits, but I would teach him everything I knew. He readily agreed. I told him he would start tomorrow and to be here at seven-thirty sharp. I just hoped that he would.

At noon, Felicia entered the shop wearing a bikini. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hoping that I look good enough for you to fuck," she answered.

"Look, I just hired someone, he starts tomorrow, so you can't come in here like this anymore."

"I just want to make sure that you don't have the energy to fuck anyone else ever again, and that means my sister."

"Jesus Christ. Go back to the house. I'll be there for lunch."

"Or ..."

"No 'or's,' Mom. Not today. We'll talk at lunch."

She walked to the customer entrance, locked it, and returned to me. She threw a leg onto my shoulder and peeled her bikini bottom back. "Fuck me, Josh. Right here."

"Dear God," I said as I dropped my pants. Yeah, I fucked her, and it was good.

At lunch, "You have to promise no more going to the shop."

"I promise. Now fuck me."

"Mom!"

"Yes, baby. Mommy needs her son's cock deep inside her pussy." She climbed onto the table and wiggled out of her bikini bottom. "Eat me first, though. Just like you did this morning." I did. I ate her for a good thirty minutes, then I fucked her hard and fast.

I grabbed a hot pocket and made my way back to the shop. I popped it in the microwave, then called psychologist Harper. "Mom came out again, and she stayed around for three days."

"Well, that's something. How did it go?"

"She is now comfortable with the relationship," I answered, "but she sought to reconcile herself with Felicia."

"How so?" Dr. Harper asked.

"She made a video explaining they were one in the same and my role in their lives."

"And how did Felicia take this?"

"She accused Mom of being her evil twin, then she flipped a switch somewhere in her mind and is now a nymphomaniac. She says she's going to make it where I don't have the energy to fuck anyone else ever again."

"Interesting. Can you come in for another session? I'll coordinate with my husband so we get another scan of her brain."

"Sure. When?"

"Friday good for you? Two p.m.?"

"See you then, Doc."

I got home at six to find Mom lying on the sofa just as naked as she could be. When she saw me, she spread her legs wide. "Really?" I asked her. She said nothing. She just pointed to her pussy, so I knelt before her and began eating it. She busted off seven or eight nuts, then I crawled on top of her and fucked her hard for forty-five minutes before getting off. It was the most work I had ever put into having an orgasm, which made it feel anti-climactic. "Okay, that's enough for one day," I said as I picked my pants off the floor. "No more sex today, Mom. I'm spent."

"Stop calling me 'Mom.' I don't want to play that game anymore."

"Fine. Felicia. Whatever. Just, no more sex. Please." I got my shower. When I returned to the kitchen, a nice pot roast was waiting on me.

I went to bed at eight that night. Damn, she really wore me out today. Six orgasms. I had never performed at that level before. I awoke to Felicia screaming. Well, it was more like grunting, but she was doing it loudly. "OH! AH! OH, SHIT! OW!"

"What are you doing? I asked, then I became aware of everything. She had straddled me, and if my guess was right, she had fit about half my cock up her ass. "Oh, fuck. Really?"

She bent down. "Fuck it hard, Josh. Make it hurt. Let's see if that bitch can give you what I can." She then pushed as hard as she could, and her asshole swallowed the remainder of my rigid cock whole. "Oh, Jesus, yes!" she screamed, then she moved up and down as she fought through the pain. "Fuck it, Josh. Fuck it hard."

I flipped her, bucked her legs up, and piledrived my cock into her unmercifully. A grimace of pure, unadulterated pain came across her face. "Oh ... My ... Fucking ... God ... I'm ... Going ... To ... CUM!!!" She then embedded her nails into my shoulders as she jerked uncontrollably; her pussy sprayed me with a shower of cum.

Her anal sphincter put a death grip on my cock. "You fucking whore! Take all this shit!" I screamed as I unloaded inside her ass, but I wasn't through. Not by a long shot. I kept on plowing away. Her cum was acting as a lubricant and my cock was sliding in and out of her easily enough, but she was still very tight and very hot. I put everything I had into fucking her. I was intent on making sure she couldn't walk in the morning.

Felicia began throttling her clit as she said, "Ooooh, yes. Fuck that ass, Josh. Fuck it good for me." She sprayed me again, and about every ninety seconds afterward. I honestly didn't know where it all was coming from, but that was the least thing on my mind.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked her. "You trying to make sure I can't fuck anyone else? I'm going to fuck this ass until you beg me to stop." I fucked her hard and long and deep and fast and didn't stop, even as I turned her on her side and rammed myself in to the hilt.

"Oh, God damn it!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as she came again. "Oh, Josh. It burns, baby. My asshole burns. Keep fucking it, though. Fuck it harder, Josh. Fuck it ... Fuck it ... Oh, fuck!!!" and that was her climax.

I moved back on top of her and continued my anal onslaught. She slapped me and pulled my hair and raked her nails across my chest as she called me a motherfucker who would rather fuck his own mother's pussy than her tight asshole. She was really getting me off with all this. It was rough sex, and I had never experienced it to this magnitude. It was fucking awesome. I kept going until I got another nut. I pushed myself all the way in and let my cock spasm against her tight asshole, then I let her legs go and fell on top of her.

Felicia took my face in her hands and kissed me tenderly. "That was the best fuck I have ever had," she said sweetly.

"Me, too," I said as I fought to catch my breath.

"Leave your cock in my ass, Josh. Let it come out on its own."

"Okay," I said, and I was asleep before it ever did.

I awoke at seven. Felicia tried to get me to have sex again, but I said, "The new guy starts today. I have to train him." I then got a shower and was in my shop at seven-thirty. Johnny walked in a minute later.

I went through opening procedures with him, such as lighting, setting up the till, etc. He was very observant and did as he was told. We went over some things, like wiring and two-cycle oil ratios, and for the most part he just observed what I did. I invited him up to the house for lunch, sure to call Felicia first and ensure she was clothed appropriately, and then it was back to work. At the end of the day, Johnny said he thought he would enjoy working for me. I suggested that he take evening classes at the local technical college. He said he'd look into it.

I thought last night would have taught Felicia a lesson, but I wasn't through the door a full two minutes and she was dragging me to the bedroom. She said she wanted anal again and she wanted it exactly like I had given it to her last night. What can I say? I gave her what she wanted. Twice. I went to get a shower, sure that our sexcapades for the evening were over, but she joined me and had me fuck her in the ass one more time. "I simply love the feel of your hard cock in my tight ass," she told me as we kissed afterwards.

I awoke around midnight to Felicia sucking my cock. "Please, Felicia. I'm done for."

"I just want to suck your cock, baby. I want to show my appreciation for how well you've been treating my ass."

"It might take a while for me to cum," I told her. "I've never had so much sex as we've had over the past few days."

"That means I get to enjoy this labor," she said, and she went back to work on me. She turned about five minutes later to where we were in a sixty-nine, and I ate her pussy for the better part of forty-five minutes before finally busting my nut in her mouth. She made a big show of slurping and sucking, ensuring she got every drop, then she turned and lay her head on my shoulder. "I love you, Josh," she said to me, and soon after she was sound asleep. I wasn't too far behind her.

Friday, as Mom was with neurologist Harper, psychologist Harper asked me, "How is everything going? Are there any repercussions from attempting to reconcile Felicia with April?"

"She wants sex all the time, Doc. I can't get a moment's rest. She's into anal now, also, which has opened a whole new door for us both. Sex has become rougher, but that's what she wants. It's as if she is aware of the softness that April and I enjoy, so she as Felicia she is becoming the exact opposite."

"Does this bother you?"

"I didn't think I would like the rough stuff as much as I do, but it's a turn-on, and again, anal. Lots and lots of anal."

"You do realize that you are at your sexual prime and so is she, don't you?"

"I've read about that, yeah. So, that's true?"

"Oh, very much so," Dr. Harper told me. "I'd say just continue to give her what she wants whenever she wants it."

"That's the thing, Doc. She's wearing me out. She wants it from me six, seven, eight times a day. I can't do that every day."

"Buy her a dildo."

"She refuses to use one. She says the only thing she wants stretching her pussy is my cock."

"Have you thought about allowing her another lover?"

I just stared at her.

"A lesbian lover, perhaps?"

"That would keep her occupied," I stated.

"And sated as well, I'd wager."

"For a while, anyway."

"I'll talk to her when she finishes up with Jon."

Per protocol, I allowed Dr. Harper and Felicia time alone as the session began. This is how things always went. Dr. Harper would first talk to me while her husband ran his tests on Mom, then he would discuss his findings with me while Dr. Mrs. spoke with Mom, then Dr. Mrs. would speak with us both. Today, however ...

"Just a moment, Josh," Dr. Mr. said as he took his phone in his hand. "It's my wife." Then, "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Okay, we'll be right there." He said to me, "There's something going on with your mother. Let's get over to my wife's office."

We went, and I burst through the door. Upon seeing me, Mom ran to me, threw herself into my arms, and said, "Josh? What's going on here? Where am I? Who are these people?"

"Mom? Is this you?"

"I'm certainly not that contemptable harpy, Felicia," she near spat. "Now, where am I and who are these people?"

I explained everything to her. Both doctors extended their hands and introduced themselves. "I must say, it's a pleasure to finally meet you," Dr. Mrs. said to Mom. "So far, the only person with whom I've had any interaction has been Felicia."

"What kind of person is she?" Mom asked as I led her to the sofa.

"She's a very confident, strong-willed woman who loves Josh very much," Dr. Mrs. answered.

Mom smiled, looked at me, then at our hands, the fingers thereon intertwined. Her smile faltered. She shook her hand loose. She then moved from the sofa to a chair. "I don't know who you think you are, but it's inappropriate to hold the hand of a lady who doesn't know you."

I looked from Mom to Dr. Mrs. to Dr. Mr. and back again.

"Are you saying you don't recognize this young man?" Dr. Mrs. asked.

"Should I?"

"He's your son," Dr. Mrs. said.

"No ... No. My son died over ten years ago," Mom said. "My daughter Penny is ... somewhere."

"Do you recognize him at all?" Dr. Mr. asked.

"To be honest, he looks like the pool boy. Yes, I'm sure of it now. He brought me breakfast one morning and we had a go of it." She winked at me. "I'd be up for another round if you are."

To me, Dr. Mrs. said, "You made mention of this early on." I nodded my head. I had indeed told Dr. Mrs. of this, and the fact that we didn't own a pool. To Mom, she said, "How long have you been carrying on with the pool boy?"

"A while," she answered. "Mostly when my husband is asleep."

As Mom looked around the office, Dr. Mrs. said to me, "I think the reason she has been having so much sex is because she transitions between one personality and the other, and they have amalgamated to the point that it is hard to differentiate between them. She might be with the pool boy upon wake-up, but by noon she has no recollection of this, so it's like she's having sex for the first time that day."

I nodded my head. It made perfect sense.

"I'd like to do another brain scan," Dr. Mr. said.

"What on earth for?"

"Felicia?" I called.

"Hey, babe. Why are you over there? Here, let me fix that." She resumed her place at my side, kissed me, held my hand. "We about finished here?"

"Felicia?" Dr. Mrs. called. "Would you allow Josh and I a few moments?"

"Yeah. Fine. Whatever. I'll be in the lobby."

"Jon?" Dr. Mr. escorted her outside.

"Judging by what I witnessed here today, she is getting worse and it will continue to worsen, more than likely at an increasing rate of speed," Dr. Mrs. said to me. "You might have six months before it all blows up in your face, then again, you might have six years. I'd bet on the months, though. Sorry, but I wish I could say more."

"Are there any new meds that could help out?" I asked.

"She's already on the most current pharmaceuticals," she responded. "I suppose I could up her dosage. That's about all I can do, though."

"Let's go with it," I said.

She scribbled on a piece of paper and said as she passed it to me, "Give this to Jon. He'll have to be the one to write the new script." I did, and twenty minutes later Felicia and I were homeward bound. Of course, she wanted sex immediately upon entering the house, but I made her wait until I had a chance to check things out in the shop.

I entered and was completely blown away. In the three hours we had been gone, Johnny had washed the windows, swept and mopped the floor, dusted out all the cobwebs, and wiped down the counters. "Damn, son. You looking for a raise already?"

He laughed. "It was busy work, really. Oh. Mr. Carmichael came by and picked up his mower, Mr. Hernandez picked up a chain saw, two weed eaters, and two push mowers, and the mail lady, Mrs. Crumley, dropped off a big box. That's been my day."

"It was a busy day," I told him, "and the shop looks great. Thanks."

I sent Johnny home with a sense of pride; it showed on his face. I went through the motions of closing shop, then I was homeward bound myself. Once there, I found Felicia waiting for me in our bedroom. I stripped my clothes off, lay beside her, kissed her passionately as I ran my hand between her legs, then said, "Today you admitted to Mrs. Harper that you had been fucking the pool boy."

"Oh, my God," she said. "I'm so sorry, Josh." She began to cry. "I don't know why I do it. There's just something about him ..."

"Well, he does look a lot like me," I offered.

"YES!" she shouted. "That's it, Josh. He looks like you." She bowed her head once again. "That's no reason for me to do it, though. I'm so sorry, baby. Please forgive me."

"Would you like to continue fucking him?" I asked. "Because you can if you want to."

"You can't be serious."

"I love you enough that I want you to be completely happy, Felicia. If fucking the pool boy makes you happy, then so be it."

"It wasn't my idea, just so you know," she told me.

"Then who's idea was it?"

"April's. She visits me more than you know. She's the one who suggested we have a threesome with the pool boy, and ..."

"What, Felicia?"

"She and I have been with each other."

"Sexually?"

"Lesbian incest between sisters. I know how that must sound to you, Josh, and yet I seem so at peace whenever she and I are together."

This whole thing was getting more and more weird by the day. How should I respond to her declarations? I certainly had no clue. I did the only thing that came to mind. I went down on her and ate her pussy for a good hour before making slow love to her. She kissed me when we were through, then said, "Tonight you fuck my ass good for me again." It wasn't a request, it wasn't a demand, it was a command, and I intended to follow through with it.

We went out for dinner, BBQ, then, after some shopping at Victoria's Secret, it was back home for another round of sex that began vaginally but ended anally, much to both our satisfaction. Once it was over, I said, "You mentioned that you and April had a threesome with the pool boy? Do you think you and I could do a threesome with April?"

"I really don't like her, Josh. She's too forceful, too demanding. She made me eat her pussy for a whole day once."

"When?" I asked.

"It was when I first moved here," she told me. "I thought I had lost her for good, but she showed up at the door one morning right after you went to work. She made me eat her pussy until just before you got home that night, almost ten hours. Can you believe that?"

"Did she eat you?"

"We sixty-nined a couple of times, but no, she never ate me to the limits I have eaten her."

"Do you enjoy eating her pussy?" I asked her.

"I suppose that's why I hate her so much," Felicia said of her alter ego, "because I absolutely adore the taste and smell of her pussy."

This was the most fascinating thing I had ever heard, and what made it so was the fact that she believed every word of it. I didn't think this was enough to call Dr. Mrs. over after hours, but I'd definitely let her know come Monday.

Dr. Mrs. Told me to keep tabs on Felicia / Mom and bring those to her in two weeks. In the meantime, it was business as usual, both at work and at home.

Two days before seeing Dr. Mrs., I was awakened by a coldness in the bed. Somewhere in the night, Felicia had peed herself. While I was successful in waking her to change the sheets, she did not respond to any other commands. I finally wiped her with a clean wash cloth, then got her dressed and into the car where I took her to the hospital. The doctor on duty told me that she had had a stroke.

I called Dr.'s Mr. and Mrs. and informed them, then just sat and waited to hear word of what could be done, which was nothing, as it turns out. In fact, as I was being informed of what to expect, she had another stroke. I knew then and there that I had no choice: I must seek out a facility that could give her the care she needed. Dr.'s Mr. and Mrs. told me of an exceptional care facility, and with them spearheading everything, Mom was admitted immediately.

I went to see her every day, and over the course of a month she was talking again. She was aware of what was going on, and aware of which 'who' she was at the moment. Mom asked me to lock the door and make love to her. I did, and it was wonderful. Some days Felicia would be there, but the same result would await me as I'd make love to her as well. Then, around the end of the second month, she had four strokes back-to-back which left her in a vegetative state. I was told she would never recover, and she didn't.