My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, alright mom I won't." Robby said as he broke away from their role play a little bit as he sensed how serious his mother was.

Kara walked up to her son and wrapped her arms around him.

"Your cum belongs here anyways." She says while sticking her tongue out and showing him the inside of her mouth.

"In your mouth and belly?" Robby whispers.

"In my belly." Kara says with a smile as the two share begin kissing.

The excitement of getting to lose his virginity to his drop dead sexy mom made Robby go against his deal as he made her suck him off after lunch and before dinner he blew his load into her salad dressing and pasta which she gobbled up and licked the plate clean.

A few hours after dinner the two were snuggled up on the lone sofa in their tiny cabin. They were sharing a blanket while looking at the fire. Kara was sipping on her favorite cheap white wine. She felt a little nervous as if she were a virgin again about to lose her virginity and needed a bit of liquid courage.

She turned to look at her son whose face was only lit up by fire light. Kara knew then at that moment that her son was going to fuck her. He was going to stick his cock inside her and all the anxiety and anticipation she had throughout the day was for this moment coming up. Robby looked tense. She put her hand on her son's chest and found that it was pounding out of his body. To calm his nerves she grabbed his hand and put it on her upper breast.

"See, you're not the only one who's nervous." Kara said lovingly to her son.

Robby takes a deep breath, "I thought it was only me." Robby said with his voice slightly trembling.

"I love you." Robby says while looking into his mothers eyes.

"I love you so much Robby." Kara said lovingly as she puts her wine glass down, closes her eyes and leans in to kiss her son.

The two start a heavy make out session with their hands all over each other. Kara, only wearing an oversized T shirt and a pink thong gets up to straddle her son while they make out. Robby puts his hand on his mothers juicy round bare ass which was warmed by the fire. As they kiss he spreads her butt cheeks apart as he grabs her cheeks with a firm grip. Kara feels the warmth of the fire on her exposed pussy lips and on the wrinkles of her asshole. She instinctively starts to bounce up and down slowly on his lap. She could feel the tip of his cock from the other side of his boxers. She could feel it hit her fat pussy through her thong. This was it, it was time to fuck her son. Her brain and body both finally aligned. Kara and her body ached for her son's cock to be buried deep inside her. Kara wanted to get fucked by her son.

End Part 3

12