My Mother, the Slut

Story Info
Young man takes care of widowed Mom.
1.1k words
3.96
106.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vjl84
vjl84
70 Followers

Dad hadn't been dead a year when Mom started going out again. I didn't begrudge her that because she still looked pretty nice for her age, and besides, I figured she had her needs just like I did. What bothered me was the way she went about filling her needs, or maybe I should say filling her obviously hot pussy.

Every Saturday night, Deborah would dress up like a Goddamn slut and go out on the town, not returning until the middle of the night. I knew what she was doing and it really pissed me off. She was out fucking for strangers when she could have been home fucking for me, the one guy who really wanted her hot horny pussy.

While she was out fucking, and probably sucking too, I was home all alone jerking off in the fucking shower. That didn't seem right and I decided to do something about it. I was gonna wait up for her and finally do what I always wanted. I was gonna fuck the slut bitch myself.

It was past two in the morning when some guy dropped her off in front of the house. I was waiting in the semi-darkened living room as she opened the front door and walked inside.

I was waiting there because I wanted to confront the hot looking woman dressed in a younger babe's very sexy clothes. Actually, I wanted to do much more than talk to her. I wanted to fuck the hot looking woman dressed in a younger babe's very sexy clothes.

"How come you're still up?" she asked when she saw me standing in the hallway. "I told you I'd be real late," she said, then looked down at the hard cock that was poking my pajama bottoms. "Don't answer," she told me, then started to strut her sexy body towards me. "I can see why you stayed up, and I gotta say honey, I'm really glad you did."

Like she asked, I didn't answer. I just let her reach down and grab my cock. The next thing I knew, her hand was inside my pajamas and her wet mouth was on mine. My first reaction was to grab her ass, so I did, squeezing her two cheeks right through her short dress while she played with my dick and tongue kissed me. When she stopped kissing me, she told me how much she liked holding my cock and how much she wanted it inside her hot pussy. "I'm a normal woman, y'now!" she told me. "I gotta have it and I gotta have it often."

Right after saying something so obscene, she kissed me again, only harder and mushier. This time, her mouth opened wide with her fucking tongue sucking wildly on my tongue.

First reaction? Get my hands under her dress and find no panties, only bare ass just aching to be squeezed. By then, she had let go of my cock and was pressing her pussy to it, rubbing her body from side to side against what she wanted often. When I lifted her dress up to her waist, my mother the slut, got her furry mound against the cock that was already out and ready to go in. Deborah went nuts when she felt it rubbing against her cunt lips.

"Stick me with it, Baby!" she told me. "Just lift me up off the floor and shove it into me!"

Mom's five foot six and I'm well over six foot tall. Lifting her up off the floor was really nothing for me to do. Shoving my cock into her hot pussy was nothing either. No, wait! I take that back. It was something, really something.

As it moved between her cunt lips and all the way into her pussy, she brought her long legs around me and hugged my shoulders with her long arms.

As I gripped her ass cheeks tightly, my mother started moving her body with mine. The fucking of the slut was underway and wouldn't stop until her ass cheeks shook inside my hands and my load of jism fired from my dick and filled her need-it-all-the-time-pussy.

"C'mon, Bobby!" she told me after. "You're sleeping in my bed tonight!" she said while pulling me by the hand up the stairs. "And from now on too, I might add!"

As I got under the covers of my dead father's bed, Mom went off to the bathroom to change. When she returned a few minutes later, she was wearing a sexy see through baby doll and much more makeup. My once wholesome mother looked like a slut whore, but I didn't care anymore. She was my slut whore from then on.

After slipping her warm body in under the covers right next to me, she immediately went for my cock, squeezing it with her hand while licking both my neck and chest. I wanted to kiss her wet mouth, but Mom wasn't interested in kissing my mouth. She wanted to kiss and suck somewhere else.

By the time her mouth reached my belly, I knew where it was going next, and when her moist lips and tongue did reach my balls, I just grasped her moving head and closed my eyes. The feel of her tongue on my nuts was just too much too take. Hey! Tell me another guy who ever gets his mother in that position?

After a lusty tongue washing of my swollen nuts, Mom got right down to business. She moved her mouth to my cock and started licking the hard head as well as the long shaft. It was the best licking of my cock I've ever had, and didn't stop as she took the entire shaft into her mouth. Even then, as her lips glided up and down my dick, she continued to lick wildly. The slut's blowjob was underway and wasn't gonna stop until she got my balls to empty all their come inside her sweet mouth.

"I'm . . .. I'm coming, Deborah!" I cried out and she answered the only way she could.

"Uhmmmmmmmm! Uhmmmmmmm!"

"Oh, God! Ohhhhh! Aghhhhhhhh!"

For the first time ever, I let loose with all I had into my mother's mouth, giving her my load like she was indeed my slut whore.

Right after, Deborah sat up with my come dribbling out of the side of her mouth. Smiling, she leaned over and pressed her face cheek to my chest.

"Think you can take care of me from now on?" she asked, then reached down and took my come-soaked dick into her hands. "I'm a hot one, you know! I like it all the time, day or night!" she said while licking my chest and jerking me off at the same time. "If you can't do it baby, just tell your hot Mama. I'm sure this hot piece of ass slut can find a cock anywhere, anytime she wants."

Shit! As far as I was concerned, my hot Mama Deborah had already found all the cock she'd ever need.

End

vjl84
vjl84
70 Followers