My Mother the Somnambulist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers

As I lay bathed in my own jizz, my face coated with my Mom's cum, catching my breath, I went over what had just happened. Had she linked two dreams together? Had she dreamed on Sunday night that I, or whomever, had told her that if she made Chicken Kiev that he would eat her until she came? And then she suddenly gets this urge to make a dish she's never made before, and that night wants me to fulfill the promise from the dream the night before?

As bizarre and unlikely as that seemed, it appeared that that was exactly what had happened. I fell into a troubled, light sleep.

Part Five: The Part Where I Make a Deposit. In Mom.

It didn't appear that Mom had any recollection of the night before the next day. No guilty looks, no furtive glances towards me. Just bright and chipper without her meds.

I spent a normal day of school and studying. I had a heavier load on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so was at school most of the day. When I got home around 5, Mom was having a glass of wine and cooking dinner.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just putting a casserole in the oven, it should be about an hour.

Dang, I thought to myself. She always made casseroles when she'd had a busy day. Evidently there were no "deals" looming for tonight. Probably for the better, I thought.

We had a totally normal dinner, a totally normal night and went to bed at our normal time. I didn't expect a repeat of the night before.

At about 3:00 am, however, I felt a hand moving lightly on my chest. I looked towards the door, and there was no Mom. I rolled slightly the other way, turning my head towards the window, and saw Mom laying next to me, under the covers, her hair splayed on the pillow, her eyes open wide, her pupils dilated.

"Wake, Oscar," she said softly. "Wake-wake." Who the Hell is Oscar?

She started stroking my chest and I lay there, frozen, not knowing what to do. Her hand started moving lower, and she was soon stroking my stomach. My cock started to grow, rising until it began gently nudging the side of her hand as she stroked my belly. She very smoothly shifted her open hand stroking my stomach to stroking my cock. Her palm touched against the most sensitive parts of my cock as she gently rubbed up and down.

I reached over and put my hand on her breast. She sighed softly. I began to knead it lightly, paying special attention to her nipple every now and then. I felt her hand close lightly around my cock, as she continued stroking up and down. Each stroke encircled my cock with the tenderest of touch, exciting me more with each stroke.

With her free hand, she took my hand stroking her breast and brought it down towards her cunt. She placed it palm down over her sex and pressed her hand against it, and rocked her pelvis ever so slightly, causing the lightest of friction. Again, she was very wet, and she rocked gently against my palm as she lightly stroked my cock.

Then she shifted slightly towards me, and pulled me to her. As I moved, she slid her lower arm underneath my torso, and by keeping gentle pressure, let me know that she wanted me to mount her.

With my brain saying, no, no, but my cock screaming, YES! YES!, I rolled slightly and pulled myself up until my body was covering hers. Face to face, chest to breast, pelvis to pelvis, her legs slightly spread and mine falling between them, I lifted my butt slightly until I felt my hard cock fall against her soft and velvety wetness. She put one arm around me, and with her other reached down and positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina. My blood was rushing through my system, cause a whooshing sound in my ears. When she got it positioned perfectly, she pushed gently, and I slid right in. I slid all the way in. I slid smoothly into my mother's cunt until my cock was buried up to the hilt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she said, and wrapped her other arm around me as well. "Ahhhhhhh."

I lifted and then thrust slowly into her again. "Ahhhhhhhh," she repeated. "Oscar," she groaned.

I withdrew halfway and slowly and fully thrust again, and she whispered, "Fucking." It felt incredible. Like a soft, wet, moving glove clamping around my cock. I couldn't believe how wet she was, and how amazing it felt to be deeply fucking my own mother

"Yes, fucking," I repeated, then caught myself. I reminded myself that it was probably better if I kept quiet. I pulled out partway and thrust in again, this time with a little force. She exhaled as I impaled.

I pulled outward and she breathed in. I buried myself back in her and she breathed out. I repeated, her breathing matching my in and out strokes. We began to build a rhythm, and she was grunting and making a variety of sounds between breaths as we built our tempo. I don't know if it was five minutes or an hour, but all too soon we were humping each other with great abandon, her pussy suctioning me back in, drawing me to her depths with each glorious thrust. I had never felt anything this good.

Mom was rocking her hips up to meet each thrust while clutching madly at my back. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, I was feeling my cum start to creep up from my balls. I suddenly panicked. I'm not wearing a condom! I can't cum in my mother! At that moment, Mom clutched me, cried out, and orgasmed with a long, loud, groan. Her body vibrated as she was clutched by the throes of her climax.

That was too much for me, and I let myself cum, splashing my seed into her with great force. I kept spurting and spurting, feeling the mix of the ecstasy of cumming in a woman for the first time with the agony of cumming in my mother and knowing that when she found my white goo in her cunt the next morning there would be no denying that it was only in her dreams.

The ecstasy won out, and I held my cock deeply in her as I felt the final twitches of my orgasm, and she rode the wave down from her powerful climax. After a few moments enjoying the ecstasy, the agony and panic took over, and I knew I had to act quickly. I dashed from the bed, running to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I quickly reached into the linen cabinet and pulled out a wad of Kleenex and a washcloth. I got the water nice and warm and doused the washcloth, then wrung it out.

Turning off the water, I dashed back to the bedroom, where Mom was still laying with her eyes staring at the ceiling. Oh, good, I thought. She's still asleep.

I spread her legs and wiped as much of my sperm off her and out of her as I could with the absorbent tissue. Then, using the warm, wet washcloth, I wiped her entire vagina clean. She just lay there as I cleaned her up.

Then I whispered, "Time to go back to bed, Mom." Miraculously, she got out of the bed and began walking towards the door like a Zombie. I led her back to her bed and got her laid down on it. Just to be sure, I spread her legs to make sure I had gotten it all.

Her cunt was a gooey mess, and she had sperm running down the insides of her thighs. Crap, I thought. It all ran out of her when she was upright and walking. I spread her legs a little more, grabbed a few more tissues off her nightstand and wiped off the insides of her thighs then spread her lips apart with one hand and dabbed at the cum on the inside. After I had gotten all I could, I re-bathed her with the warm washcloth and pulled the covers up.

I stood by the side of her bed for another fifteen minutes, stark naked, until her eyes closed and her breathing regulated.

Fearful of what the next morning might bring, I went back to bed. I had to jerk off to get to sleep.

EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers
12