My Mother's Lover(s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd turned my mind from contemplating Valeri naked to my own mother nude to the waist. And my cock was responding - visibly moving from 75 to 90 degrees fully erect.

"Mom, your breasts are lovely."

"We both know that that's not true but it's sweet of you to say so. And your cock.."

But Valeri re-entered the room just then. My mother slipped back under the covers, as did Valeri.

"Looks like you two want to be left alone with your coffees." and I left.

A few days later my mother told me we needed to talk.

"Bri, this is awkward but I promised Val I'd tell you. You see, from time to time she needs a man. Or in her words, she needs a cock in her. And she wants it to be yours."

Bowled over. Wide-eyed. Stunned. Couldn't process what I just heard.

"You mean, she wants to have sex with ME?" My mother nodded yes.

"How would you feel about that?"

"That would be great. But how you YOU feel about it? I wouldn't want to come between you. No pun intended."

"Intended or not, I bet you'd love to cum between us." Then she giggled and put her hand over her mouth. "I knew that someday she'd want a man and I just assumed it would be an anonymous stranger whose presence I could just ignore. Knowing it was my son who I see every day makes that impossible. Then I'd be imagining the two of you together and the next time I went down on her I'd be thinking that you mouth and cock had been there before me."

"Really? You'd think about my cock?"

She blushed. "You know what I mean. But I was going to say that when I thought it was between two people I love, it seemed selfish to stand in the way. Besides, I'll still be seeing Val as usual and I gather she only wants sex with you every month or so. So are you up for it? Pun intended."

I was up alright which was evident to my mother. "If it's OK with you, sure."

It was arranged that my mother would drop me off at Val's on Friday night. She lived in the boonies and the transit connections were poor. As we arrived I could sense that mom was nervous.

"Here we are dear. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"But I thought that was the point. Aren't I here because there are some things I can do and you can't." I remember being pleased by the comeback. Mom laughed.

"Touché. Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow." And she kissed me full on the lips.

Valeri answered the door. She was in a deep green, ankle-length silk nightgown.

"I'm glad you came Brian. Did Stella explain everything to you?"

"Ah, I think so. You want...". I just couldn't get the rest out.

"Yes, I want to have sex with you. I want you to fuck me. That IS why you're here isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Good. Great. But just so there are no misunderstandings, I want to make a couple of things clear. I like you Brian but this is just sex. I'm not going to be your girlfriend, we're not going out on dates and you're not going to turn me straight. Got all that? Oh, and you can't come in me. I hate condoms. So much plastic that I might as well stick to my dildo. So when you're close to cumming - pull out. If you dare cum in me, well, let's just say you don't want to see a Hungarian woman in full fury. Your mother may have had her tubes tied but I haven't"

I nodded. I might have vaguely fantasized about the first three but that was off the table. No condom sounded great though.

"OK then. Have you showered?" I had.

"Then let's get started. Come here."

I approached her and she surged up and planted a big juicy kiss on my lips.

"Bedroom. Now let's get out of these clothes."

We stripped and stood staring at one another, naked. I was at half-mast.

"Oooh, nice size. Not to small and not too big. I like it like that."

I must have looked offended. I knew I wasn't huge but it felt odd having someone point that out. Especially a naked woman who I was going to fuck.

"Don't look like that Brian. If it's too big I can't and won't take it in the ass. Yours should fit just fine."

Wellll, that brought it up to full attention. She grabbed it, pulled my head down for more kissing, and twisted her hand all over the head. Then she pulled us onto the bed. I quickly had my hand on her pussy and was feeling her lips. Even though she wasn't stroking me I could feel that the explosion wasn't far off.

"Nice Brian. You'll probably cum fast the first time so let's get it on. But get me ready." And with that she pushed my head down to her crotch.

She smelled great. Kind of a fresh musk scent is as best as I can describe it. Her pussy lips were thick but not too long and her clit was already standing up. I started licking. First just up and down and then at that juncture where the top of the inner thigh joins the crotch. I sucked here there too and then took her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked them in and out. Then I went back to licking the lips and flicking my tongue around her clit.

"God Brian, I'm loving this. Now stick that tongue inside me. And you can use a finger too."

I did as told, taking turn sticking my tongue as far in as I could and alternating with a finger. She was getting really juicy and it was drenching my face. I used some of those juices to start running another finger all around her asshole.

"Brian, I need you inside me."

I raised my head and got up to mount her. Embarrassingly, my erection had wilted some. But Val gave it a couple of yanks and it was good to go. I eased into her and just revelled in the warm, silky tightness. She had some muscle movements that felt like milking and I knew I wouldn't last long. She grabbed my head and pulled to hers; licking up her juices and then sticking her tongue in my mouth. When she wrapped her legs around my waist it just about tipped me over the edge.

"Val!" I cried and pulled out. Then it was a huge explosion of cum all over her stomach and chest. She smiled and kissed me. We rested a while and then she got up.

"I knew you wouldn't last too long but it was fun. And thanks to this (gesturing to the pools of cum) I have to shower now. You should join me."

Valeri got under the water first and rinsed off all the cum. I was behind her and started tentatively washing her shoulders. When her front was clean she turned and grabbed the soap. Then she washed my shoulders, chest, stomach, cock and down my legs.

"Turn around now,"

Next was my back and ass. She paid special attention to my asshole; first rubbing the soap hard into it and then using her soapy fingers to rub it around and up inside. That gave me a quick erection.

"Bend over under the shower."

She aimed the shower head at my ass and got rid of all traces of soap.

"Your mom really likes this."

With that she pushed her head into my cheeks and started tonging my asshole. Up and down, round and round, and the odd plunge right up inside. Small wonder my mother loved it. I was in heaven. It wasn't just the physical sensations shooting through my body; it was the taboo nature of the act as well. No one had done it to me before and I'd never done it to anyone. By this time Valeri had grabbed my cock; gently pulling on it. All at once one of those tongue plunges sent me over the edge and I ejaculated.

"Oh Valeri, I can't describe how great that felt."

"I thought you'd enjoy it. By the way, yours and your mother's asses are almost identical. Someday you should compare." Now how the heck you could do that beat me. And part of me shuddered at having the same ass as my mother, though under the circumstances it was a very small concern.

"But I didn't mean for you to cum just yet. I still need you for more." I'd almost forgotten. Did she mean the anal?

"This will really test the residual powers of a young man. But first I'm putting you to work. You've already cum twice and I've only had a tiny orgasm while you were eating me. So get ready for a long session of licking my pussy." Sounded like a deal to me and we headed for the bedroom.

Val laid back and spread her legs. I laid down in between and began licking and sucking; much as before. Her juices intoxicated me and this time she was humping her pussy up and down my face. She was getting into it with a series of "oooohs" and a purring sound. After several minutes she sat up.

"And now my favorite position. You lie back."

She straddled my head and slowly lowered her pussy on to my face. What a glorious sight! Her thick dark lips were glistening and slightly parted. Finally they came to rest and I started licking. I was able to get far up inside her and just loved how her tasty warm juices flowed into my mouth and over my face. We kept this up for several more minutes and my tongue was getting tired. She was increasing her rocking which now sometimes brought her asshole over my tongue. Finally she stiffened and shuddered and brought her cunt down hard. A series of staccato "oohs" and then a big one. She didn't squirt but there was a lot more of her juices.

All this time my cock was still soft but the sight of her pussy and the taste of her juices made me feel stirrings.

"Whoa Brian, that was a good one. It really got me in the mood. But first..."

She got up and left the bedroom. Came back in a jiff with some paper towels and a small bottle of olive oil. "Lubrication" in answer to my evident puzzlement. "Now you have to get my ass ready. Have you done this before?" I shook my head.

"First you have to get it in the mood."

She was face down on her knees with her butt straight up.

"Now give it a really good licking. And stick your tongue inside as much as you can. Don't be timid. I keep it clean - clean enough to eat off."

I really had to pull away her cheeks. They were nicely round but quite large. That gave me a great, close-up look at her anus. It was much darker than the skin around it and ridged and puckered with a smooth circular patch around the opening. I leaned in and began licking; lightly at first. But her moans got me going and I put more oomph into it. Eventually I braved sticking my tongue up inside. Not all the way but a good half inch. It was so tight, but I could feel her clenching and unclenching her anal ring muscles. What a delicious, nasty sensation.

"I'm ready. Get the olive oil. Now pour a little on my asshole. Rub it all around. Pour a little more and slowly push your finger inside. Keep repeating until your finger slides in easily. Then try two fingers. Once they slide in smoothly, put some oil on your cock and slide that in."

I followed that recipe and was ready to go but the position was awkward. Her large cheeks kept me from being able to penetrate more than a couple of inches. Same problem when we tried a spooning position. Finally though, one that worked. I was on my back and she basically sat on my cock. Her pussy was facing me and her cuntlips were swollen and wet. The sensation in her ass was fantastic. Pressure, a warm, loving, enveloping pressure from all sides that was so much more pleasurable than I ever imagined. She started sliding up and down while fingering her pussy lips and clit. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were scrunched-up closed and her mouth was in a sexy "O". It was beautiful but I couldn't help looking back at her pussy while she lifted her ass up and down on my cock. I don't know how long it went on but as much as I wanted it to continue, I couldn't stave off coming one last time.

She could feel it and started thrashing her butt all the more. Her fingering grew more frantic too and a minute or so later she was crying out while a small flood seeped from her pussy. She threw herself on me and my cock slipped out - clean as a whistle (are they really the epitome of cleanliness?) with a sheen of olive oil.

"Thanks Bri. I need that."

Part 5 - Back Home Again

I didn't see much of my mother until later on Saturday afternoon.

"So how did your date go?"

"It was fun." I was trying to figure out what else to say when I realized it had become a long pause.

"Fun? That's it? I don't get to hear what she did with my baby? How she ravished your body? Guess I'll have to get the details from Valeri."

I was tongue-tied but finally came out with "Mom, thanks very much for arranging this. It was really a great night." Then I hugged her and she hugged back. I started getting an erection which she surely felt.

"I'll tell Val you miss her." she said looking at my crotch. Then she kissed my forehead and tapped my cock. With a smile and wink she was out the door.

I started wondering about my own reaction to my mother. While I'd never had the Oedipal obsession, I'd begun to think of her sexually. Our hugs, seeing her breasts, that kiss in the car, and now the cock tap. I thought back on the wild sex with Valeri and imagined her and my mother naked and eating one another. I had to face it. I was sexually attracted to my mother. I wanted to see her naked. Suck her tits. Lick her pussy. Fuck her.

Next morning I was nervous about the reception I'd get when I brought in the coffees. As usual Val sat up naked to her waist. So did my mother. Val spoke first.

"Why don't you stay with us a while Brian?" And like Lennon in Norwegian Wood, I looked around and noticed there wasn't a chair.

"You mean..." and nodded at the bed.

"Yes, but not dressed like that. Stella, do you mind if your boy joins us?" Mom just shook her head.

I quickly shucked my boxers and T-shirt and slid in. Valeri moved over to the middle. It was a double bed so it was cozy. For a couple of minutes there was occasional, desultory conversation and then I felt Valeri's hand on my cock. She was more playing than stroking but it got me hard fast. We were all lying on our backs under the covers and it looked like Valeri was fingering my mother's pussy too. I thought I'd better reciprocate and moved my left hand over to Valeri's pussy. To my surprise and delight, my mother's hand was already there. We teamed up to caress her pussy lips and then my mother grabbed my finger and ran it around Val's clit. Val's action on my cock tapered off and she was bucking her hips. Soon she bucked hard and let out a gasp.

"Whew! You two make a good team. Sure beats coffee for waking up." With that she got up to go to the bathroom. In so doing she tossed the covers completely off.

My mother and I leaned over on our sides and just looked at each other. Her stomach was trim and her pubic hair was blonde, and while unshaved, sparse and wispy. I now had a super hard-on with some pre-cum seeping out of the head.

"Looks like someone's missing Valeri" my mother smiled.

"It's not just her."

"You mean I'm responsible for that?" she nodded at my cock. Her voice was huskier now.

"You're so beautiful mom. Especially naked."

"You mean you like being naked in bed with your own mother? You don't think I should cover up?"

"No!" I grunted.

"OK then. And I must confess I like seeing you naked too. You have a lovely cock. I kept thinking about it when I was licking Valeri's pussy. That my tongue was where your cock had been just a night before."

I was afraid this talk was going to make me come all on its own. That's when Valeri returned.

"I'm ready for more. You two? "

My mother and I looked at each other. I was sure she'd object but instead she took the initiative.

"Ok, Valeri, you lie back and I'll eat you. And Brian, you kneel by Val' face and she can give you a blowjob."

"Sorry Stella, I don't do blowjobs. Too much maleness for me. Here's what. Brian, you fuck me and Stella, you sit on my face and I'll eat you. But Brian, first get me ready."

Valeri parted her legs and I got down and tongued her pussy lips like I was possessed. My mother was straddling Val's face with her back to me. Now and then I got a look at her tight ass and anus. I had to remind myself to keep working Val's pussy instead of luxuriating in the view of mom's ass.

"I'm ready Brian." I raised myself up, adjusted my cock to enter Val's pussy, and steadied myself by holding my mother's shoulders.

"And Stella, you turn around. I can't lick your ass like that."

Now I was in Valeri and staring at my mother. I tried to kiss her but between my thrusting, and hers and Val's rocking, we couldn't make contact. Instead I reached towards her breast. She nodded and I caressed her nipples. She arched her back giving Val direct access to her asshole. She was leaning back on one arm which left her gaping pussy pointed right at me. Her lips were thin and she was very wet. With her left hand she started fingering herself. I thought about helping her out but foolishly thought that it might be too forward.

I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. "Val, I'm going to come."

She moved her head from my mother's ass "Another minute Brian. I'm almost there." I slowed down the pace, thought of baseball and let her do the work. As her thrusts got more intense I pulled out. Shot all over her stomach and onto my mother's thighs. She scooped some up and rubbed it on her clit. That brought her over the edge and she let out a high-pitched "Ohhh." Val had come too and went limp. My mother caressed my cheek and ran one finger across my lips. It was wet with her pussy juice.

We all flopped down; spent from the exertions. I don't know about them but I drifted off for half an hour. Valeri shook me awake.

"We're going for a shower. Join us?" I didn't need to be asked twice.

We took turns soaping each other and rinsing. It was crowded but I wasn't complaining. At one point Val was washing my mother's back. She was facing me and I had my back to the shower head. Valeri moved down her back and shoved her head into my mother's ass. That pushed my mother into me and we embraced. I turned my head and we kissed. I felt her tongue press between my lips and I sucked it. Then it turned into wild tongue-lashing. I got hard and it pressed up against my mother's stomach. She was fingering herself and I reached down to help her. That got me even harder. I couldn't believe I had my finger between my mother's pussy lips. She was wet and thrusting and stuck her tongue deeply into my mouth.

Then I felt her hand on my cock. We were too closely pressed for her to fully stroke me but she manipulated the head while I rubbed her clit. She shuddered and cried out. That set me off and I spurted over her stomach. Whew! And just in time as the water was growing cold. Mom gave me one last kiss and we got out, dried and dressed.

Mom drove Val home and I took care of a few chores. When she returned home we tried to act like normal but obviously the atmosphere was strained and artificial. After dinner my mother said "We'd better talk about this morning. Pour us some wine and let's sit down in the living room."

We sipped our wine and she looked into my face. "So?"

"It was wonderful mom."

"I'm so relieved. I've been fretting that I behaved like no mother should. That my own wantonness took advantage of you."

"Mom, I was a fully willing participant. I loved being naked with you and touching you in the shower."

"And I loved seeing your cock and touching it. And I saw you come, twice."

"Mom, I think I'm falling in love. And you can see and touch my cock anytime."

"Can I give it blowjobs too? I'd love to put my lips around it."

I had a raging erection by now. "Anytime Mom. But only if I can return the favor."

"You'd lick my pussy Brian? You'd stick your tongue up my cunt?"

"Not only that, I'd lick your ass too."

"Ooohh, so I won't have to give that up if I break up with Val."

"Break up? I thought you were crazy about her."

"I was, but I've met someone new and I want to devote myself to that relationship."

I moved over and we embraced. She broke the clinch.

"Now let's continue this conversation in the bedroom. Naked."

12