My Mother's Lover(s) Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and I consummate. And Val returns.
8.8k words
4.67
60.4k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 recap -- My mother Stella had taken a female lover (Valeri) who eventually wanted a fling with me. That led to a threesome where my mother and I had mutual sexual contact -- just kisses and hands though. After Val went home, we had a talk.

Mom drove Val home and I took care of a few chores. When she returned home we tried to act like normal but obviously the atmosphere was strained and artificial. After dinner my mother said "We'd better talk about this morning. Pour us some wine and let's sit down in the living room."

We sipped our wine and she looked into my face. "So?"

"It was wonderful mom."

"I'm so relieved. I've been fretting that I behaved like no mother should. That my own wantonness took advantage of you."

"Mom, I was a fully willing participant. I loved being naked with you and touching you in the shower."

"And I loved seeing your cock and touching it. And I saw you come, twice."

"Mom, I think I'm falling in love. And you can see and touch my cock anytime."

"Can I give it blowjobs too? I'd love to put my lips around it."

I had a raging erection by now. "Anytime Mom. But only if I can return the favor."

"You'd lick my pussy Brian? You'd stick your tongue up my cunt?"

"Not only that, I'd lick your ass too."

"Ooohh, so I won't have to give that up if I break up with Val."

"Break up? I thought you were crazy about her."

"I was, but I've met someone new and I want to devote myself to that relationship."

I moved over and we embraced. She broke the clinch.

"Now let's continue this conversation in the bedroom. Naked."

We made our way to the bedroom and my mother paused and asked "Are you sure of this?"

"Yes. Are you?"

She nodded. "Are you sure you're sure?"

"I'm..." and then, worried about getting tripped up by the multiplying "sures", I nodded.

"Well, we're going to have this relationship, a full one, but I'd rather not rush into it right away."

I must have looked baffled.

"Get undressed. For now I'd like to just lie naked in the bed with you, like we did this morning."

Sounded good to me, though I wasn't sure how this would play out. We stripped and got on the bed. My mother was on the far side, lying on her side propped up on her right elbow, a couple of feet from me. I really liked the look of her trim body and didn't mind if her breasts drooped a bit. I'm not sure how to put it but it seemed to make her more human to me. Too much perfection would have been intimidating. I can't say that's exactly how I thought at the time but it's the best articulation of those unformed notions that I can now muster.

For some reason I was fascinated by her public hair. I'd mentioned before she resembled Helen Hunt. Trim, 5'9" (175 cm for non-Americans; ironically, the last bastion of the British Imperial system of measurements), blonde, and with those high cheekbones that everybody loves. Her pubic hair was untrimmed but sparse and wispy. I now imagined how, without having thought of it before, it was always tucked away inside her panties as she made me breakfast, hurried me along to school, coaxed me into finishing my homework, scolded me when I was acting up.

All those roles a mother plays -- guardian, protector, teacher, disciplinarian, nag. You get used to them that way and don't think of them quite as an independent human being with goals, aims, wants, desires, needs and foibles of their own. And all this time there was a woman, an attractive woman, with that sparse, wispy, blonde pubic hair covered up resting above that font of femininity. And here it was unashamedly on display for me.

Maybe she was thinking something like this because we didn't speak for a while.

"Brian, I want you to know that I love being naked here with you. You know, I put my sex life on the back burner for so many years until Val reawakened it. I hadn't thought of you sexually, well, not very often, until Val brought you into the mix. Then it came over me that you were an adult, a sexual being with the same desires and wants as me. It's not that I thought you wanted me. But when I knew you were about to start a sexual relationship with Val, I couldn't help imagining how each of us would be naked and doing sexual things with the same person. That meant thinking of you naked, naked with an erect cock. Like you have now. And, well, I couldn't help imagining that whatever you were doing with Val, you could be doing with me."

I was enjoying the talk, and especially the sight of my naked mother, but part of me worried that this was headed for a letdown. Not the part that, in the moment, counted, but still...

"I still can't quite absorb how we've reached this state but, I don't know, I don't want to analyse this to death." "Good thing" I was thinking. This was plenty enough of analysis for my tastes.

"So Brian, love..." Oh oh, "love", that set of an alarm. Not klaxon-sized but enough to wilt my erection. Not that we guys have anything against love. We often say it and often mean it. But coming from the other side it triggers the commitment warning. It's over-sensitive and sends out messages like "Careful, are you pledging to have sex only with this woman and with this woman only for the rest of your life?" In this case I shifted to the Scarlett O'Hara position and decided to think about that tomorrow.

"So Brian, love, you're really OK with our having a physical, sexual, relationship?"

Yikes. By this time I'd reckoned she would have gone down on me as the opening act of glorious sex. Instead I had to divert resources to the big head.

"Mom, a few weeks ago I could never have imagined being in this situation and having this conversation. But here we are. I've loved how we've grown closer, all of that physical contact, and, well, being naked with you. And I'm really hoping we'll do the sorts of things that naked people do."

She smiled. "Brian, I do love you, and not just maternally. But it looks like someone was getting bored with it."

And she grabbed my cock. It had slipped into "at ease" mode but was soon at attention. Then she kissed me, tentatively as though she was still gauging my intentions. I responded fast, kissing her passionately and within seconds our tongues were lashing back and forth. I caressed her pussy and felt the first bit of wetness. We quickly settled into a rhythm of stroking and kissing. She had her left leg over my right and was bucking her hips while tugging my head into her face.

I had expected we'd do more but the kissing and stroking was blissful. In some ways it felt more intimate than full-on sex. Deep kissing is plenty intimate on its own. And the stroking and fingering seemed so deliberate. Whereas actual fucking has that instinctual aspect, touching seemed to say "I desire you as a sexual being; I want to touch your sex and give it, you, sexual pleasure." I can't say that such articulated thoughts were present at the time but in retrospect it's the best construction I can make.

Our bodies were closer now and Mom was very wet. I could hear a sloshing sound and I stoked her pussy lips and played with her clit. Our tongue-play was more urgent than frenzied. She'd probe hers around mine and sometimes suck it or one of my lips into her mouth. I followed her lead as her kissing was at a far higher level than the girls I'd been with. Her stroking was more forceful now and I could feel myself getting close. The knowledge that it was my mother's hand just amped up the excitement. She started making strained sounds and thrusting her hips harder. Then she broke of the kiss with a series of "Oh, oh, oh's". I was at the point and when she gave out with a big thrust and a big "Ohhh", I exploded. Having come twice that morning it wasn't exactly a Texas-sized gusher but it shot up to our chests.

"God Brian, that was one of my best orgasms ever."

I may have muttered "Me too" but a deep body relaxation was coming over me. I thought I'd just take a short rest but, well, the rest part I got right.

I started remembering how intense it felt. My cock got hard and I idly thought how pleasurable that warm and wet pressure felt. WARM and WET? I looked up and it was my mom sucking my cock. And from the light coming through the window, it was morning. I had half a mind to try to do something in return but I guess it was just a shade less than half so I laid back and enjoyed it. She had this technique of tightening her lips around my shaft as she moved up and down; alternating with a looser, faster motion. It was way better than any blowjobs I'd had and soon enough I was coming. My mother swallowed it down and gave me a kiss.

"Mom, that was great, no, fantastic, no.." but that was all the adjectives I could muster.

"My pleasure too Brian. You looked so sweet just sleeping there and I was sorry we didn't do more last night. Plus, I wanted to start your day right."

"Start my day right? Right doesn't do it justice. Nor does day. Make my life right is closer."

Aside here ladies. If your intimate relationship ever needs buffing up, do try this to your man. And gents, I hear tell that it works in reverse. Who in the world wouldn't just love being awakened by some oral action? They really ought to teach it in school. I'll see if I can get someone to raise the issue at my next PTA meeting. Please do the same. Now back to the story.

"Aw Brian, I'm sure you'll do the same for me some day. How about tomorrow?"

I relished the prospect but since I was maybe three the last time I awoke before her, tomorrow seemed long odds.

"I have breakfast ready but you need to shower."

That I did and went to the kitchen dressed in a robe. Mom was naked.

"Brian, I don't think you need that." and she proceeded to loosen its belt. "I've already called in sick and I don't think you'll flunk if you miss today's classes."

Having come with her four times in the past 24 hours, it wasn't like I was unaware of my mother's sexual side. But this was vastly more than I expected. A whole day of sex? I'd had one four hour session with a previous girlfriend and thought that nothing would top that. Now I was about to learn otherwise. Except I wasn't at my rational best in the moment. So I handed the mike to Mr. Blurt.

"So I should skip school?" While I did that, I'll also skip the description of my mother's look. It would be too painful to recollect even after all these years. "I mean, OK, great!" It wasn't much of a rally but a rally nonetheless. "So.." not knowing how to start.

"First, breakfast. You'll need your energy. Clothes, you won't need. Are you OK with that?"

I searched for a sly and seductive comeback. Something clever yet enticing. Something that would show off my man-of-the-world adroitness -- the sort of line James Bond wished he'd thought of.

"Ah, yes." With a subtle emphasis on the "yes".

"Here's what I had in mind, if you're sure about this." I nodded and hoped the repartée would soon show up. "Today we'll explore oral love. This morning was just a sampler. By bedtime tonight I want you thinking that you've had enough mouth on your cock to last a lifetime. And your tongue better give me lots of orgasms. Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Sounds great." Fine. Words sometimes fail me. Not always. Only when they're most needed.

"Now let's have breakfast."

Although I should have been famished, there were competing appetites. I was highly eager to eat my mother's pussy and it sounded like there were at least two, maybe three, blowjobs n it for me. Now I ask you guys, could even the tastiest bacon and eggs grab your attention?

I'm sure it was delicious but I wolfed it down without bothering to let those taste buds take their time. "Finished!"

She smiled. I was ready to go but Mom had to be Mom. "And what do you do after eating?"

Bafflement. "The dishes?"

"Well that too. But shouldn't you brush your teeth?"

Right. She wanted a clean mouth. Way way promising. And it took only all of 15 seconds. She was waiting outside the bathroom, grabbed me by the cock and led me to her bedroom.

"Brian, I said this day would be about oral sex. You've had yours. Are you game to reciprocate?"

One of those questions where there's only one answer. Even my youthful self couldn't botch it.

"Love to."

She let go of my now erect cock and lay down on the bed. Missionary position with her knees raised. So inviting. Her pussy lips were thin and thanks to that sparse pubic hair, fully visible.

I approached them slowly, kissing up her legs and inner thighs. It wasn't that I was trying to delay getting my tongue on her pussy. Actually, it was. I was enjoying the view so much that I hated to rush it out of sight. But I knew I'd be seeing it again so moved up and gave her lips a big lick. Deep sigh from her.

Bewitchment for me. I loved her taste but it was the thought that here was this fantastically desirable, sexual being living under the same roof. That life's greatest pleasure was now a continuing presence in my life. I kept licking and plunging my tongue as far as I could in her vaginal canal. She was very wet and my face was getting drenched. Loved it.

"Brian dear, suck on my clit."

Done. And done and done again. One of my exes was too sensitive to have direct contact on her clit but sucking it in and licking it were my mom's favorite. Hmmm, maybe all women weren't quite the same.

I was licking heavily now and fingered her asshole. A series of "Ohhs" were coming from her and soon enough she bucked and twisted and gave out with a great "Ohhhh!"

She collapsed and I moved up beside her. "Just give me a minute." I put my arm around her and let her rest. She turned and started kissing my face, sucking up her juices. Very sexy.

"That was wonderful Brian. I hope you're ready for more."

"Ready? I thought you'd never ask." I lay back, expecting another blowjob. Instead, mom turned around and swung her crotch over my face. 69. I felt my cock slide into her mouth while I licked her pussy again. I loved the position as it gave me a close-up view of her anus. It looked tight and was light brown with small ridges. I really wanted to tongue it but concentrated on her clit. That got her bucking and a couple of times my cock slipped from her mouth. Not so bad really as I was very close to cumming.

One of these times she leaned back a bit and her asshole was touching my nose. I moved my head up and started licking that light brown rose. "Ohhhh." She let me do this for a minute or so and then went back to my cock. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slid one finger into her asshole. That got her body shaking and we both came. It felt like quite the blast but I couldn't tell because she swallowed it all.

Mom collapsed on me and we lay there for several minutes. Then she righted herself and snuggled up beside me.

"Oh Brian, I thought that last orgasm was great but this one was even better. My body is super-relaxed with a tingly undertone. And I loved feeling you shoot in my mouth."

"It was so great Mom that I can barely believe it happened."

She rolled over and kissed me while laying her hand on my cock. It felt sweet but Brian Jr. needed his rest. I caressed her side and hips, gave her nipples the occasional lick and played with her pubic hair.

"I know what you mean. A few weeks ago I never ever would have imagined having sex with you. I might have fantasized about how you'd look naked but sex -- nope. And now, just think of all the orgasms we can give each other. What could be better than that?" And she squeezed my cock more firmly. Brian Jr. was waking up but wasn't quite ready for more.

"Better?" My analytic side searched for an answer but quickly concluded the question was rhetorical. "Nothing, nothing at all. I love giving you orgasms."

"Me too. And we'll have more before the day is done." My cock was now stirring as she continued to finger it.

"Looks like he'll be ready for more pretty soon. By the way, how often do you masturbate?"

I wasn't expecting the question and stammered. It seemed too personal. What guy ever talks to his mother about his masturbatory habits? Then I remembered. Guys who recently had their tongues up their mothers' ass probably do.

"Oh, once or twice a day, almost every day."

"Well that has to stop."

I looked, quizzically.

"I don't want you having orgasms when I'm not there. I don't want that lovely cum to be spilled anywhere except on me or in me. Got it?"

"Deal!" Finally, a question that required zero thought.

"Now I'm almost ready for more and you seem to be getting there. But I need a coffee first. Let's get one and watch TV."

We got up and I went to put on my bathrobe. "No. We're naked today." OK, I could work with that.

Mom prepared the coffee while I flipped around the channels. I settled on one of those talk shows about dysfunctional relationships. Soon Mom was beside me with our coffees.

"What are we watching?"

"Seems as though this girl's boyfriend had sex with her mother. Now everyone's mad with one another."

"The things people get up to" she said with a smile while she played with my cock. "What if we were on that show?"

"Wouldn't work. No conflict."

"What if I told the host I was conflicted because I loved sucking my son's cock and I knew it wasn't normal behavior for a mother?"

"That might get them interested. And then I'd have to say I was conflicted because I loved sucking my mother's clit, loved the taste of her pussy juices and loved tonguing her ass."

"Do you think they'd let you say that on TV?"

"They'd have to bleep a lot. But I'd be more worried about being discovered by your sisters, your office colleagues, my friends, shit, everyone who knows us."

Well the, I guess we'd better not put in that application." Then seriously, "Brian, you do know we can't tell anyone about this, don't you?" I nodded.

"Not your friends, not anyone. Valeri probably knows, or strongly suspects, but she doesn't have close friends and I'm sure she wouldn't compromise us. Now where were we? Something about blowjobs wasn't it?"

With that, she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. That sucking action had me rock hard and that pressure of her gums up and down my cock was bringing me close to DEFCON 1. Thanks to the two orgasms I'd had this morning, I lasted all of ten minutes. Man did that feel great, and I loved how she swallowed everything.

I was leaning back, luxuriating in the afterglow and trying to make out what some TV lowlife had done.

"Alright mister, you said you liked giving me orgasms. Well here's your chance."

She stood up on the sofa and shoved her crotch into my face. Just as delicious as I'd remembered. I held her ass cheeks as the position wasn't the steadiest. She was doing as much work as I -- basically face-fucking me while I kept licking every chance I would. She slowed her movements and I was able to suck her clit into my mouth. I remember how her pubic hair felt on my upper lip and nose and relished the intimacy.

After a couple of minutes of sucking and fingering her pussy from behind, then her asshole, she began shuddering. Then a few more thrusts and "Ohhhh Brian." And a LOT of pussy juice. I could actually feel it drip down my chin.

"Thanks love, I needed that." And she sat down and kissed me, again sucking up her juices on my face while cradling my cock.

Not much happened the rest of the day. We watched TV, drank more coffee and did some general tidying up. Whenever we passed one another she'd stop and kiss me and give my cock a squeeze. I'd finger her pussy in return. Whenever we went into a room together she'd hold my cock. Dinner was something micro-waved. Then dish-washing and teeth brushing.

I was in the living room and my mother entered and stood there. I went to her and we embraced. We French-kissed and we fondled one another's genitals.