My Mother's Mission School Ch. 01

Story Info
A special school for training black servants and incest.
1.4k words
3.97
71.9k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eecoop
eecoop
125 Followers

My mother ran a special school on a mission station in southern Africa in the early 1960's that was unlike any other school on any other mission station in the world. The station we lived on was one hundred miles from the nearest city out in the African bush which meant mom could do pretty much as she pleased. We were the only missionaries stationed there and the only white people in miles.

At that time the country was ruled by the white minority just like in South Africa. Since mom controlled my father, it meant she controlled the entire mission including me and my older sister. She had put my older sister in charge of me which my sister took to mean that she was supposed to make my life as miserable as possible. She would demand that I do things that were extremely embarrassing like walk around the house with my penis poking out of my shorts and kept hard by a constricting band that she had placed on the base of it.

Khaki shorts were what was worn most of the time other than on Sunday at which time we wore white shorts. She would make sure mom and the African girl who worked in our house saw and played with my penis while it stuck out of my Khaki shorts. I had just turned eighteen and my cock was always hard anyway, but my sister made sure I was tortured. Not only could the blood not get back out of it so the erection could go down, but the sperm could not get out either so I could not have an orgasm.

My sister was two years older than me. She was a fat twenty year old girl who liked the feeling of having power over a man. The nipples on her over sized boobs would harden the minute she started her routine with me. I could see them through the thin tee shirts she wore because she never wore a bra to hold her fat breasts. Her shorts barely cover her big butt and they came up into her pussy lips always making a nice camel toe. She always made me hard before she ever called the housegirl in to her room to undress me so she could put the cock ring on the base of my cock for the day.

The rule was the housegirl, Emma who had left her home after turning 18 and with her father's blessing, had to take girl dress off at the door to my sister's bedroom. Emma always wore the same dress which she washed in the same tub of water she bathed in outside of her small hut behind our house. She washed her dress almost every night, but she bathed every night. Many nights I stood as she washed her firm young titties and between her legs. I would always play with my cock as I watched her. Her titties were not fat like my sister's and my mom's. Emma would have worn a dd cup bra if she had had a bra, but her titties did not droop. She had a firm muscled butt that stuck out and her pussy lips were fat and protruding. Her clit was like a small penis. When she washed her pussy as I watched she would squat and pull her lips open and play with her clit all the time looking straight at my cock which I had out. Her bathing show always made me come.

Emma like to be called to my sister's room to undress me and get my penis hard for my sister to put the cock ring on. After removing her dress she would squat and show us her nice pussy and then crawl over to me and start by taking my shorts down. Emma loved my cock and to see it grow. She liked it when it got to its almost full ten inches and the big head would fill with blood and pre-cum. She would lick my peehole like she was trying to get her tongue in it. My sister loved to see her worship my cock. She played with her boobs and rubbed her fat pussy through her shorts.

"Bend over Jeff and let Emma at your asshole," my sister Kris said without missing a stroke on her engorged pussy. "Don't forget and cum while she is doing it you horny bastard," she added with some difficulty talking because she was breathing fast.

Emma started licking my nuts and then she pulled my ass cheeks apart and stuck her tongue straight onto my anus. I jump a little, but she had hold of my cock by then and pulled me back and tongued my anus as she pumped my cock with both hands. My sister came around bent low enough to kiss me on the lips and then she gave me a tit to suck on. She had pulled her tee shirt up and they were both hanging there, but she only offered me one. She played with the other.

"Forget our toy Emma and get over here and eat my pussy," she said in a voice the housegirl knew not to ignore.

I had been so caught up in the sensations I was feeling I did not know when my sister had left with her tit and gone to her bed and gotten on her back naked and spread her legs wide.

"Get up here and eat girl and make sure Jeff can fuck your pussy," she said. "Put all ten inches in her brother, but don't cum because we don't want no mix baby on this mission station."

I buried my cock in the girl all the way up to my balls. She did not move away. She pushed back into me trying to get my cock deeper. Emma loved my cock even more than my sister or my mom. I loved her black ass and her pussy is still in my memory all these years later.

*************************

"You six can't learn anything standing there in those clothes. This school is to teach African girls and boys how to serve women of culture in Europe. At eighteen you are old enough to begin. My name is Carmie and this is my daughter Kris. The boy in the back there is our servant and my son Jeff and beside him is my housegirl Emma. As you can see they are already naked as you should be by now. Jump to it."

The four boys and two girls got undressed. They did not look at each other, but they did look at me because my cock was hard and Emma was holding it to make sure it did not go down. She was squatted beside me in case she needed to lick it. That gave the boys a good look at her pussy and her rather large clit. The girls were looking at my cock.

"Put your hands as high over your head as you can," Mom said in her sternest voice. She then went over to the first boy and walked all around him. His cock got harder as she looked him over. When she stopped in front of him and took hold of his cock, it shot sperm three feet out in front of him and landed at my sister's feet. Mom kept pumping him and in addition my sister had walked behind him and had two fingers up his ass. It was not long until he shot off again.

"Kris stay here with this one and drain him again. We don't want a drop left in him when we start his training."

Mom then walked over to the closest girl and stood in front of her and took both of the girl's nipples and pulled on them. She then went behind her and looked at her butt and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Then she came back around front and pushed on the girl's shoulders until she squatted enough until Mom could finger her pussy.

"Emma take both the girls and bathe them well so I can use Jeff to help me train them. Kris and I will remain here and milk these boys until they are dry." Mom smiled at me and then asked, "Which place would you rather be?"

"With Emma Mom."

"Just watch," was here reply.

End Part One

eecoop
eecoop
125 Followers