My Mother's Son

Story Info
A lifelong, sexual fantasy, mother and son finally have sex.
11.2k words
4.1
71.7k
75
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother's Son

A strong bond that can't be broken, in the way that I'll always be a Marine, I'll always be my mother's son. I'm not a Mama's boy by any means, I just love my mother. My problem is, and it's a problem that many men have, I love my mother too much. Sexually attracted to her, I love my mother in the way that a man loves a woman and not in the way that a son should love his mother. I continually masturbate myself over imagining my mother naked and having sex with her.

With the two inseparably intertwined, mother and son, sexual attraction and sex, and with my mother a MILF, and me always horny, it was inevitable that I'd be sexually attracted to her. It was inevitable we'd come together one day not as mother and son but as lovers. With so much time wasted, I'm only sorry that it took so long to experience my sexual fantasy and experience my mother sexually.

With a woman who looks like her and who has an amazing body like her, who wouldn't be sexually attracted to her? Who wouldn't want to strip her naked and make love to her? Who wouldn't want to fuck her? Who wouldn't want their mother to blow them, cum in her mouth, and cum all over her face? Who wouldn't want to give their mother a cum bath?

She's so pretty. Looking ten-years younger than her fifty-year-old age, she's as shapely as she's sexy. Moreover, she has big tits, D cup breasts. I don't know what it is about big breasts but, I love big breasted women, especially big breasted older women.

Compared to my mother, the young women of today are so immature whores whereas my mother has it all together. Age, beauty, maturity, wisdom, commonsense, and smarts, my mother, if I say so myself, is one hell of a woman. Unembarrassed and unashamed to write, when thinking about my mother I think of her as my wife. If I could marry her I would.

Yet, filled with forbidden lust, instead of just being deemed her son, I wanted to be my mother's lover. Wanting to thread on the dark side, with my mother leading the way, I wanted to experience the forbidden. I wanted to have incestuous sex with my mother. I wanted to strip my mother naked and touch and feel her naked body everywhere while making out with her.

Thinking of all of the incestuous sex possibilities, I wanted to see my mother topless and/or naked? I wanted to know what it would feel like to finger my mother's pussy and what it would taste like to lick her. I wanted to know what it would feel like to masturbate my mother. I wanted to know what it would feel like to make love to her. I wanted to know what it would feel like to fuck her, really fuck her and pound her pussy harder and faster. I wanted to watch her have a sexual orgasm. I wanted to hear her cum.

"John. Oh, my God, John. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Lick my clit faster. Fingerfuck me deeper. Squeeze my tits. Pull, turn, and twist my erect nipples. Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. Make me cum, John. Make me cum. Mommy needs to cum," she said.

# # #

Author's Note #1:

Confessing his sexual attraction to his mother, Tina, John asked me to write the story of him having first time sex with his mother. The sexual fantasy of so many men but not many men live out their forbidden, sexual fantasies of having incestuous sex with their mothers. Not many sons experience seeing their mothers naked, touching and feeling their naked bodies everywhere, making out with them, and having sex with their mothers.

Sad to write but most mothers aren't as sexually attracted to their sons as their sons are sexually attracted to their mothers. Yet, with the timing and the circumstances right, having sex with his mother was something that John dearly wanted and would never forget having for the rest of his life. Surprising him, unbeknownst to John, his mother, Tina, sexually wanted her son as much as he sexually wanted his mother.

Not an easy thing for him to confess, especially with him using his real, first name, surely, his friends and/or his family who may read his mother and son story, may recognize him. They may identify him and know who he is. With him not thinking that there was anything wrong with him having sex with his mother, they may not understand his sexual attraction to her. Thinking him an incestuous pervert, they may think less of him. They may not understand that under the right circumstances, mother and son sex is not only acceptable but also a beautiful thing.

Think about it. With her housing him, caring for him, nursing him, raising him, and feeding him, who better to give him sexual pleasure than his mother? Especially with her no longer having a man in her life, with him loving her and appreciating her, who better to give her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock than his mother. If he's going to cum for anyone, he should cum for his mother. He needs to show her how much he sexually and intimately cares for her.

His dirty, little secret, something that goes without writing, John has always been sexually attracted to his MILF of a mother, Tina. Unlike other sons who just wanted to peep on their mothers dressing and/or undressing while masturbating themselves, expose themselves to their mothers, and/or fuck their mothers, he's always wanted to make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Instead of just fucking his mother, respecting her more as a woman than as his live-in, personal whore, he wanted to make slow and sweet love to her.

"I love you, Mom," said John when alone in his room and masturbating himself.

He imagined his mother laying beside him while stroking his cock.

"I love you, too, John," he imagined his mother, Tina, saying as she stroked him faster and harder while determined to make her son cum.

# # #

Think about it. Just imagine this sexual scenario. What if your mother agreed for you to touch and feel her through her clothes while making out with her? How hot would that be? Could you make out with your mother while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes?

What if your mother agreed for you to slowly strip her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere? How hot would that be? Imagine it really happening. Could you dare to strip your mother naked and touch and feel your naked mother everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother?

Imagine your mother spreading her legs for you, allowing you to mount her, and allowing you to slide your erect, naked cock in her warm wet pussy. How hot would that be to make love slow and sweet love to your mother while making out with her? Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, imagine fucking your mother. Daring yourself to do so, could you make love to your mother? Double daring yourself to do so, could you fuck your mother?

"Mom, oh, Mom. That feels so good. I love being inside of you while French kissing you," said John. "I love reaching around you to hold your shapely ass as I hump you harder and faster. I love feeling your naked breasts and fingering your erect nipples while making love to you. I love fucking you, Mother. I love pounding your pussy hard and fast enough to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock."

Tina swooned over all of the sexual pillow talk and over the intense sexual pleasure that her son freely gave her.

"I've never made love with anyone until I made love with you, John, my son," said Tina. "You're the best."

Admit it. Let's see a show of hands. If your mother walked to your bedroom in the middle of the night while you were sleeping, and while wearing her sexiest, shortest, sheerest, and lowest-cut nightgown, and climbed in your bed, what would you do? Trust me, with no one knowing what you do behind closed, bedroom doors, I dare write that even if she was eating crackers, you wouldn't kick her out of your bed. You'd definitely have incestuous sex with your mother. You'd make her your bitch.

"Mom, what are you doing here," asked John surprised to see his mother in her bed?

She was wearing her sheerest and sexiest nightgown. He could clearly see her nearly, naked body even by the dimness of the nightlight. He saw the shape and the size of her naked breasts. He saw her patch of brown, trimmed, pubic hair. Tina gave her son a sexy smile and a naughty look. She looked at him in the way that a mother should never look at her son. She looked at him in the way that a woman his age who was ready and waiting for sex looked at him.

"I'm horny. I'm sexually frustrated," she said reaching down to feel her son's already erect prick through his pajama bottoms. She kissed him and parted his lips with her tongue. Then, she pushed back his hair to see her son's handsome face. "Make love to me," she said. "Make love to your mother. I promise that if you sexually make me feel good, I'll sexually make you feel good, too."

# # #

I dare write that if your nearly, naked mother climbed in bed with you, you'd make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother through her nightgown. Then, slowing stripping her naked, you'd remove her nightgown. You'd touch, feel, fondle, and grope her big tits. You'd pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. Then, as if you were her husband, with her giving you her consensual permission, you'd mount your mother and make forbidden, slow and passionate love to her.

Think about it. What would you do if your mother agreed for you to make out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere? How many of you would dare to feel your mother through her clothes while kissing her, French kissing her?

Would anyone say no to making out with their mother while touching her and feeling her through her clothes? I dare write, unless she was fat and ugly, really fat and really ugly, no man would possess the sexual control to say no to having sex with his mother. As if a rite of passage, having sex with our mother was something that we were born to do.

"John, you awakened me," said Tina shocked to see her son. "What are you doing in my bedroom? It's the middle of the night," said Tina surprised to see her son standing next to her bed naked and with an erection.

Making sure she saw how big it was, John slowly stroked his prick while staring sexily at his mother.

"I'm here to show my love for you, Mother. Knowing that your horny and sexual frustrated, I'm here to give you multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I'm here to make you feel good. I'm here to make you cum, Mother," said John.

# # #

Not stopping with just making out with her while feeling her through her clothes, taking his time with his mother while looking at what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button, John had always wanted to slowly undress his mother. His longtime sexual fantasy come true; he had always wanted to see her topless and naked body. He had always wanted to remove her blouse, her short skirt, her bra, and her panties. He had always wanted to strip his mother naked. He had always wanted to touch and feel his naked mother everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

Think about it. Just imagine the sexual scenario of having consensual sex with your mother. How hot would that be to slowly and sexily undress your mother? How hot would that be to willingly and consensually strip your MILF of a mother naked? How hot would that be to touch and feel your mother's naked body everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother's naked body?

Could you do strip your mother naked? Could you touch and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother? I dare you to strip your mother naked. I double dare you to touch and feel your naked mother everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

"John, oh, my God, John. Now, look what you've done," said Tina looking down at her naked self. "You've stripped me naked. You've touched and felt me everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother. It's wrong for you to touch and feel your mother's naked body everywhere. What's wrong with you? You've made me so wet," she said while barely able to speak.

Something so forbidden for him to do and for his mother to do, as well, John had always wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother. Seemingly so, as unbelievable as it was true, her secret sexual fantasy, she had always wanted to have forbidden sex with her son. Admit it. Especially if your mother made it clear that she wanted to have sex with you, especially if no one knew what you did behind closed, bedroom doors, wouldn't you love to have sex with your mother?

Something he'd never say to his mother, yet, something he thought every time he masturbated himself while imagining his mother naked and having sex with her. He wondered how she'd react if he said any of the below to her. Shocking him, he'd be the happiest man in the world if she said yes, allowed him to strip her naked, and allow him to have forbidden sex with her naked body.

# # #

"Mom, if you don't mind, I need to see you topless. I need to see your naked tits," said John.

Tina looked at her son shocked but with a glimmer of sexual arousal that he wanted to see her topless. She gave her son a sexually aroused look that he wanted to see her naked tits. Living like a nun in a nunnery, no one had seen or touched her naked breasts since she divorced her husband years ago.

"John, you can't see my naked tits," she said with disappointment. "I'm your mother. I'd be embarrassed to show you my naked breasts," she said while overwhelmingly wanting to remove her nightgown to show her son her naked tits.

He gave his mother a dirty look and a sexy smile.

"Moreover, that's not all, Mother. Needing to satisfy my sexual fantasy and my perverse, incestuous lust for you, I need to fondle your naked breasts while fingering and sucking your erect nipples," he said. "Please Mother. I need to have my wicked, sexual way with your big, naked tits."

Tina put her hands to her breasts to deny her son from seeing her naked breasts through her sheer nightgown. Mindlessly, while seemingly imagining her son feeling her naked breasts, she felt her nightgown clad breasts through her nightgown with both hands. As if imagining her son fingering her erect nipples, with him staring at her fondling her breasts, she fingered her erect nipples in front of her son.

"What? You want to fondle my naked breasts while fingering and sucking my erect nipples? What's gotten into you, John? If you're horny, go to your room and masturbate," she said denying her son glimpses and touches of her naked body. "If you're that sexually frustrated, find a woman your own age and have sex with her. There are lots of young women out there with big tits who'd gladly allow you to have your sexual way with their naked breasts," she said.

He laughed at his mother telling him to masturbate himself to relieve his horniness for his mother. He looked at her as if what she told him to do in finding a woman to have sex was ridiculous. Not wanting any other woman, the only woman that he wanted to have sex with was his mother.

"Further, Mother, if it's okay with you, I need to see you naked while fingering your pussy and licking your pussy. I need to eat you. I need to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue," said John. "Please mother, pretty please, I need to make love to you before fucking you. I need to give you multiple. sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock."

After not having sex in such a long time, Tina swooned over the thought of having sex, again, especially having sex with the love of her life, her son. Allowing him to strip her naked, she'd willingly and consensually allowed her son to have her wicked, sexual way with her naked body. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he'd never say any of those things to his mother. Not wanting to ruin their close mother and son relationship, he didn't know how she'd receive them.

Again, reticent to sexually solicit her, thinking twice about it, not wanting to take the chance that he'd ruin the close relationship that he enjoyed with his mother, he feared upsetting her. He feared that she wouldn't understand his sexual attraction to her. Thinking that he'd rape her, he feared that she'd be afraid to be alone with him.

Would she sexually reject him or would she sexually welcome his sexual advances? There was only one way to find out. Whether she welcomed his sexual advances or not, he needed to sexually solicit his mother. He needed to know if she was as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her.

# # #

Author's Note #2

What is it about a son wanting and willing to have sex with his own mother? What is it about a mother wanting and willing to have sex with her own son? Think about it. Really think about it. Imagine this happening to you. How dare he? How dare she? How dare they? What is wrong with them to even entertain the idea of having mother and son incestuous sex. Tell me, be honest, I want to know. Would you have sex with your mother if she was willing to have sex with you?

Think about it. Seriously? What are the odds of mother and son sex ever happening? A mother and son consensually coming together for sex is something that may happen in a book, in a movie, or when they're drunk, drugged, or forced by intruders but other than that, it was nothing more than a sexual fantasy. Incestuous sex doesn't happen, or does it? What do you think? Is consensual, incestuous sex a reality or fiction.

Imagine if you will, being locked in a pitch-black room, a room so dark that you cannot see your hand in front of your face. Imagine being naked, totally naked and totally vulnerable. Then, imagine hearing a sound.

Preying on your worst fear, you're not alone. There's someone else in the room with you. Who can it be, you wonder? You can't see them but you can hear them. As if you can hear them breathing and or hear their heart beating, you can sense their presence. You inherently know that there's someone there in this pitch-black room with you.

"Hello? Who's there? Hello? Is there anyone there? I can hear you but I can't see you," said John.

Then, unnerving him, he heard the person moving closer to him. Closer and closer, finally they're within his reach. He reached out his hands and was surprised to feel naked breasts, two big, naked breasts.

Then, he felt a hand reach out and feel his naked cock, his naked, erect cock. As he fondled her big tits and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples, he felt her wrap her fingers around his erect, naked prick. Masturbating him, he felt her slowly stroking him.

Wanting to get more of a mental image of her, while hoping she wasn't fat, he reached his horny hand around her to feel her firm and shapely, naked ass. As if she was a blind woman, sightless in the dark, and for all intents and purposes, virtually, she was blind, she reached up to feel his face. Fortunately for him, she was a woman and not a man. Fortunately for him, she was as naked as he was.

John is alone with a naked woman that he doesn't know, had never met, and can't see. Without even knowing what she looked like, if she was willing to have sex with him, seemingly, he 'd be willing to have sex with her. Seemingly, with her already allowing him to have his wicked, and consensual way with her naked breasts and her naked ass while she slowly stroked his erect cock, undoubtedly, she was already, willing to have sex with him.

# # #

"John," asked his mother, Tina, with a long, fearful pause? "Is that you?"

To say that he was sexually excited that his mother was naked and with him in the dark was a gross understatement. If he was anything, his sexual fantasy finally coming true, he was sexually excited that he was there with his naked mother. He couldn't believe that he felt her naked breasts, fingered her erect nipples, and felt her naked ass. He couldn't believe that she wrapped her hand around his stiff prick and stroked his cock.