My Name Is Cindy

Story Info
Sexy big sister seduces her horny little brother.
8.7k words
4.65
470.1k
396
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone… My name is Cindy. I've been reading a lot of the contributions on this site, and I must say that the stories are pretty hot. Thanks to all for providing fantasy-fodder for my solo pussy play. I wanted to give something back, so I submitted a piece for the 2008 Holiday contest (‘Twas The Night Before Christmas). I hope y'all got a kick out of it.

A few years ago, I wrote a story for a Yahoo group that featured horny stories, and I'd like to contribute that one here as well (I've embellished on it a bit, since then). This story is quite personal to me, because it's based on true-life events. I don't claim to be an Anne Rice or an Ernest Hemmingway or anything like that, so please forgive me if my writing kinda sucks. Writing is not really my thing, but I wanted to share something of myself with the rest of you. So here goes….

Alright… I'm 22 years old. I have a mother and a brother four years younger than me. My father passed away a very long time ago. I'm a very pretty, all-American blonde. I'm also very out-going with a bubbly personality.

My brother, Mark, on the other hand, is quite the opposite. He's very geeky and nerdy, skinny and short. He has always been shy and introverted, and often gets picked on by bullies at his school. I guess that's what can happen when a growing boy has no father figure around. Being the big sister, I've always looked out for him and protected him, especially since Mom was always busy working to support the three of us. Mark has always looked up to me and felt comfortable when I was around to be a friend as well as a big sis.

Anyways, I've noticed a few years ago that he's been checking me out. I guess I was maybe 15 or 16... that's when my body started to evolve from girl to woman. In other words, my physical attractiveness started to blossom – I grew taller, my legs got longer and sleeker. And my tits! Damn, I thought I was gonna start lactating from the way they were ballooning out. In full bloom, my body registered a sinfully tight, 34DD-22-34. I began to notice males everywhere gawking at me. And teenage boys? I swear… I think I made a few of them cum in their baggy jeans! Well, Mark was no different. He liked sneaking peeks at me too, when he thought I wouldn't notice. Since he was my "Little Bro", I just shrugged it off and thought nothing big of it.

Eventually, as I pondered this, the fact that my brother was attracted to me brought a smile to my face. Growing up, we've always toyed with each other, joked around, pulled pranks, etc. He and I were best buddies, and I figured this would be just another game we could play – me trying to tease him while pretending to be totally innocent. I acted very nonchalant, while wearing sexy clothing around him (low-cut tops, short skirts with a skimpy thong, no bra under my T-shirts, etc.) and bending over to show my busty cleavage or my tight ass, stretching my arms up over my head to make my big tits thrust out, etc. Mark is also much shorter than me. I'm 5'10" and he's only about 5'5" or so, so that puts his face right at tit-level whenever we're facing each other. I felt like such a naughty vixen, and I really enjoyed his attention. My teasing continued off and on for several years.

Ok, boys and girls… Fast forward to the present... well, more like a few months ago.... I'm now 22 and Mark is 18. I was living in my own place by then, and Little Bro comes over frequently to hang out. On one particular day right after he called to say he was coming over, I happened to be in an exceptionally playful mood, and I giggled to myself at the thought of teasing the Hell out of him on that day. "Poor little Marky," I thought, as I changed into a new skimpy outfit I had recently bought. I put on this hot, short skirt with nothing on underneath but a tiny little thong, and a new pair of "cum fuck me pumps" with straps wrapped around my ankles. My top was a tight, cut-off shirt with lots of deep cleavage – no bra, of course. "Ooooh yeah!" I said to myself as I surveyed the goods in a mirror… "Eat your heart out, Little Bro!"

"Ding dong!" the doorbell rang.

"Hey Sis," Mark greeted me as he walked through my front door. He gasped when he saw my sexy outfit.

"You okay there, Mark?" I feigned concern upon hearing him gasp. He tried to cover up his reaction, and I simply gave him a coy grin as his face turned red. "This is gonna be fun!" I thought to myself.

As I've said before, I've always acted nonchalant in my teasing. But not on this day! For whatever reason, I felt like being really naughty, and I pulled out all the stops. I found excuse after excuse to bend down in front of him, making sure he got more than an eye-full of my tight, sexy ass and legs, and that tiny thong that split my ass cheeks. I jiggled as we talked, giving my big, double-Ds as much opportunity as possible to jiggle and bounce in a sexy dance in front of his gaze. I loved seeing his eyes drop to my cleavage every few minutes as we talked, and that made me feel so mischievous. Every time I sipped my Diet Coke, I'd sexily lick my lips. I played with my long blond hair as we chatted, and I batted my eyelashes at him while giggling at his corny, nerdy tales.

My God! This was so much fun, watching Mark stammer out his words as we chatted about whatever, watching his eyes bulge out. He was so nervous. He looked so cute with that blush on his cheeks.

"I can't wait for the new Star Trek movie to come out. It looks totally cool…" He was jabbering on about a new topic.

"Blah, blah, blah…" I thought to myself, "He's such a geek." Then he shifted on the couch, accidentally dropping the pillow from his lap.

"Mark!" I gasped, not believing what I was seeing in Mark's crotch. After all these years of teasing, I never once gave thought to his arousal. Apparently, he was quite adept at hiding himself from me – using couch pillows, standing behind tables, etc. – that the notion of my baby bro sprouting a hard-on was unthinkable. He was my little brother, for crying out loud, not one of those horny teens at the mall! And this was supposed to be just fun and games. Yet, having this obscenely huge bulge in his crotch brought front and center to my attention was like a swift kick in the ass!

My sharp in-take of breath caused him to stop in mid-sentence.

"Oh shit! Oh, God, I'm so sorry Sis. Shit!" He stammered a nervous apology, his face bright red. He was embarrassed that I had seen his hard-on.

"Good Lord!" I thought to myself. Was he trying to hide a cucumber in his shorts? That thing was huge! How in the Hell could a scrawny little nerd like him have a cock like that?!

"Oh my God, Mark!" I exclaimed. He tried nervously to cover it up again, muttering apologies, with his hands trembling from embarrassment.

I stopped his hands and held them away, letting his straining bulge sit there in full display.

"Sis, don't!" He pleaded, trying desperately to cover up. But my grip was too strong for him.

I simply stared at it in astonishment. "Mark… Did… Did I do that?"

"Sis, stop. Please!"

My poor little brother! I didn't realize I turned him on THAT much! I started feeling really bad about my behavior, and this huge wave of guilt washed over me. Here I was supposed to be the big sister, always looking out for my baby brother and taking care of him. And instead, I spent the past several years teasing the Hell out of him with my big-titted body. I felt really bad for being such a prick-tease.

"Oh, Mark. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for teasing you so much."

"Huh?" He looked confused.

"I knew you liked peeking at me, Bro. Ever since I was, like 16, I noticed you checking me out."

He looked really embarrassed to know that I was aware of him after all these years. "Gosh, Sis. I'm really sorry…."

"No! No, no, Mark! Don't feel bad. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about!"

"But Sis…"

"I was flattered, actually. I thought it was kinda cute, having my own baby brother checking me out. I thought it would be fun to try to tease you too."

His jaw dropped open as I continued my explanation.

"As time went on, it became second nature for me to tease you. I purposely would get all dolled-up, simply because I knew you enjoyed looking at me."

"You did? I just thought you dressed up for all those guys in high school and college."

"Well, yeah… I did. But I mainly dressed up for basically one guy in particular." I winked at him and smiled warmly, and he blushed again. "But this was supposed to be just a game. I never once imagined that you would get so… so turned on!" I gestured at his crotch, and he blushed even deeper.

"Ugh! I'm soooo sorry Sis!"

"Mark! Don't worry about it. It's okay… really!" I reassured him. "Anyway…. So you think I'm pretty?"

He blushed and looked away.

"Come on, Mark…" I prodded.

"Knock it off, Sis," he squirmed. Oooh… this was soooo much fun!

"Awww come on, Sweetie… tell me!"

"Damn it, Sis…" he sighed. "Oh, alright!... God… You're such a babe, Sis! All my friends can't stop talking about you."

"Oh really?" I arched an eye brow. "Hmmm…. So, tell me Marky… I just gotta know… Have you ever fantasized about me?" I asked with a sideways glance.

"Sis!"

"Come on, Little Bro! Tell me! Have you ever jacked-off over me?"

With a defeated look, he faintly nodded, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He looked so embarrassed at that point, and he was squirming like a worm in his seat. How cute!

"Oh Marky, Marky, Marky… What am I ever gonna do with you?" I mockingly sighed.

"I'm really sorry, Sis," he muttered. He looked so meek with his head down in defeat. "Please don't freak out at me."

My poor little brother… I thought he was gonna cry! My heart leapt for him. His hormones were raging throughout his body, but since he looked like he just stepped off the set of "Beauty and the Geek," no chick ever gave him the time of day. How awful! And here I was being a total prick-tease… His big sister, for crying out loud!

Right then and there, I made up mind.

"I'm really sorry, Little Bro. I didn't realize how mean I was to you all these years."

"That's alright, Sis."

"No, it's not alright. It was mean of me to tease you so much. Let me at least try to make it up to you."

I got up off the couch to stand right in front of him. He watched me closely, wondering what I was going to do. With a sexy grin, I slowly began unbuttoning my tight, straining top.

"Sis! What the Hell…"

"Relax, Baby," I smiled. "You've been sneaking peeks at me for years, and I've been going out of my way to tease you. Well, today I'm going to make it all up to you."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna show you the goods, Baby! It's what you always wanted, isn't it?"

I watched his eyes widen and heard him suck in his breath, as I teasingly popped each button of my shirt, one-by-one. Ever so slowly, I exposed more and more of my double-D cleavage until my shirt was fully un-done. My nipples were still hidden, but Mark had a clear view of my entire cleavage from my chin all the way down to the top of my skirt. The diamonds of my belly button ring sparkled against my sexy abs.

"Are you ready for this, Baby?" I purred.

With a sexy wink, I slowly parted the curtains of my un-buttoned shirt to fully unveil my big, naked tits to Mark's hungry eyes. My buoyant tits bobbed enticingly with my labored breathing, as the naughtiness of the moment was turning me on.

"Holly Shit!" Mark gasped. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of their sockets!

I giggled like a vixen at his reaction. "Do ya like ‘em, Marky?" My slender hands overflowed as I cupped my big tits, tauntingly squeezing and jiggling the busty beauties right before his astonished eyes. The thud of his jaw hitting the floor was priceless.

Next, I pulled down my short skirt, teasingly swaying my hips from side to side. I turned around to put my sexy ass in his face, and I pealed off my skimpy little thong, feeling the thin strip of fabric pop out from between my tight ass cheeks. Spreading my legs apart, I bent down to grab my ankles.

"Awww Fuck!" Moaned Little Bro.

I winked at him from between my legs, with my long, platinum blond hair falling all the way to the floor. I showed Mark EVERYTHING I had, letting him savor the view of my sacred girly parts! I stood up straight again and did a little twirl like a runway model.

"So whaddaya think, Marky Baby?" I smiled warmly at him.

"I… Ah… Uh…."

This was sooooooo much fun! Little Bro was totally flabbergasted. There was probably nothing he wouldn't do for me at that point. I was basically making this up as we went along, and my original thought was to just give him some eye-candy. However, it just seemed so natural to let things progress. I took a seat right next to him on the couch, and with my sexiest grin, invited him to explore my totally naked body.

"You can touch…" I purred.

"Uh… I dunno, Sis," he croaked.

"Oh come on, Mark! Don't be shy. It's only me!"

Grasping his hands, I slowly brought them up and placed them on my tits.

"Holly….! Oh shit! Oh wow!" He exclaimed, feeling the supple mass of my tit flesh filling his trembling hands, my erect nipples tickling his palms. Mark's nervous hands were frozen in place with my large tits overwhelming them. The wide-eyed shock on his face was such an ego-boost. Little Bro was totally under my spell!

With my hands covering his, I started to fondle my tits to encourage Baby Bro to loosen up. Mark slowly got into the spirit of things, as I felt his hands and fingers tentatively moving of their own volition. I let go of his hands and smiled at him, as he cautiously felt me up. He cupped my big tits in his palms and tested their weight and buoyancy. He jiggled them to feel their suppleness, and he gingerly caressed my erect nipples.

"Oooh yeah! You like my big tits, Baby?" I mewled, thrusting my busty torso out at him. "Yeah… That's it… Play with my titties, Baby, just like you've always wanted to. Come on, Little Bro, feel me up."

The look on Mark's face was priceless. Wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, Little Bro couldn't believe his luck. With my encouragement, his confidence grew, as he kept fondling and groping my tits. It seemed like Mark could go on forever playing with my double-D beauties, without having a care in the world.

"Mmmmm… Having fun, Baby? So, do you like playing with my big titties more than that stupid Xbox in your room?"

"Ohhhh Sis…"

"Well… I have other fun parts too, ya know."

Leaning back to pull my tits away from his groping hands, I lifted my left leg up and over him to rest on the back of the couch, with my lean calf resting on the right side of his astonished face. I kept my right leg in front of us, with my foot touching the floor.

With my blond pussy blatantly on display, I thought Mark was going to have a heart attack. He looked totally stunned, and he held on to my leg with both hands for support, resting his face on my calf. With his right hand, he held my calf tightly to his cheek. His left had gripped my inner thigh. As his focus zeroed-in on my pretty pussy, I don't think he fully realized what a scandalous position his left hand was in, being so close to my womanly private area.

"So Marky… what do you think of your first look at a live pussy?"

Mark's mouth opened, but all that came out were gasps and stutters. Instinctively, his trembling left hand started stroking my thigh. His touch felt wonderful, as he slowly caressed my soft skin and felt my lean thigh muscles. His eyes never left focus on my blond pussy. I couldn't believe what a naughty situation this turned out to be!

His stroking caresses along my soft skin felt so hot, but I knew there was something else on his mind besides feeling my thigh. He timidly looked up at me with a questioning look, completely unsure of himself. What he saw in return, was a striking young blonde flashing him her sexiest smile.

"Go ahead Baby," I whispered, "I know you want to…"

Mark gulped hard and tentatively eased his hand all the way down my inner thigh, down to where it met the juncture of my crotch. Shaking with anticipation, he lightly brushed my labia with his finger tips as he nervously reached for my cunt.

"Ooooh!" I squealed.

"Oh sorry!" Mark cried, yanking his nervous hand back, fearing that he did something wrong.

"It's okay," I reassured him. "I was just a little caught off-guard… that's all. Go ahead, Baby."

"You sure, Sis?"

"Mark… It's me! You have nothing to worry about, Baby. Go ahead and have fun." I smiled encouragingly at him. "Just think of me as your personal Barbie doll."

With that, Mark lowered his hand again and tentatively cupped my pussy mound. He looked up at me questioningly again, and I winked. I slightly wiggled my hips to make my soft pussy rub against his hand. His middle finger pressed forward a little to sink between my labia, making the puffy lips envelope around the stem of his digit. Like a lewd game of cat-and-mouse, I gyrated my hips while my little brother concentrated on keeping his trembling had glued to my pretty pussy.

"Mmmm…." I mewled, as my wetness seeped into his hand. "Soooo Little Brother… how do you like touching a girl for the first time?"

"Ohhhhh God, I can't believe…"

"Stick a finger inside, Baby."

"Huh?"

"Go on… Feel how hot and wet a real, live pussy can be."

"Holy shit!"

Mark bent his middle finger at the joint and slid it into my cunt, and my cunt tightly sucked it in.

"Ooooh you naughty little perv!"

"Oh Sis!"

"Oh yeah.... Finger my cunt, you perv! Come on, finger-fuck my tight cunt!"

Mark's face reddened at my words, and his ring finger joined his middle finger in the snugness of my pussy. He instinctively wiggled both digits, feeling for the first time in his young life the slimy wetness of a hot, young pussy.

"Ooooh…" I squeeled. "I didn't realize you were such bad little boy, Mark!" I teased, as the squishy sound of his finger-fuck of my pussy permeated the room.

"Oh Sis… your pu… um… you… you're so wet!"

My God! Little Brother's innocence was such a turn-on!

"PUSSY!" I breathed. "The word is ‘PUSSY'. And the word is ‘CUNT'! Come on, Baby, I wanna hear you say it, ‘PUSSY'! ‘CUNT'!"

"P… Pu… PUSSY! C… CUNT!"

"Yes! That's it, Baby. Do you like your sister's PUSSY? Do you like sticking your fingers in her CUNT?"

"Oh God!"

Little Bro couldn't believe what was happening. Here was his total-babe of a big sister sitting buck naked beside him, and she was letting him molest her gorgeous pussy at will! This was way beyond his wildest dreams.

As Mark played with my cunt, I squeezed my tits and caressed my erect nipples. Baby Bro focused on my tits again, and his jaw dropped open as I hefted my right tit up to mouth to lick and suck on it.

"Aw damn..." he breathed, watching me intently. He let go of my calf and reached out his right hand to fondle my left tit.

So here we were on the couch. I was sucking my right tit with my left leg still resting on Mark's right shoulder. He groped my left tit with his right hand, while he played with my wet pussy with his left hand. The position was a little awkward, especially with my left leg being stretched outward on Mark's shoulder.

"Wait… hold on, Baby." I decoupled us and readjusted my body to sit normally on the couch again. I grabbed Mark's left had, which was wet and slimy with my pussy liquid. I wiped the cunt ooze on my tits, then hefted both of them up to lick them clean. His eyes bugged open.

"Holly shit, Sis!"

"Mmmmm…. Pussy-flavored tits."

"Oh God…"

"My tits are so big and suckable… Mmmmm…" I fingered my pussy, scooping up a fresh layer of girl goo on my hand. I smeared my cunt sauce on my busty tits, coating them with stickiness. I hefted them up in offering to my horny little brother. "Wanna taste, Baby?"