My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt good," she said in a mellow tone. "I need to do that more often. Give me a sec here before you put on your show, though. I'm enjoying this."

I waited patiently, just examining her lovely body. I could feel my cock wanting to swell and get hard but I resisted the urge, not wanting to make things awkward with an uninvited woody. I took some deep breaths and composed myself, thinking instead about having to pee. This did the trick and soon she nodded her head and said she was ready.

"Want me kneeling again?" I asked, getting ready to shift into position.

"Actually, no," she replied, getting on her knees. "I want you to stand so I can see you do it close up while I'm kneeling. Sound good?"

"Whatever the lady wants." I said cheerfully. I stood up and faced toward the back of their shed, taking my cock in hand. She knelt close by at my side and watched intently, her gaze traveling up and down my form.

I began to pee and I noticed that she didn't spend a lot of time watching the actual stream, just as I had not. I was reaching the conclusion that she was enjoying the action of doing something considered taboo, it had very little to do with the pissing itself. This was just naughty enough to let her get back in touch with a side of herself that seemingly was repressed from years of living in a small town with conservative values.

I hadn't taken a leak all that afternoon, just to make sure I could when the time came and I kept going for some time. Her eyes continued to move up and down my body, occasionally watching my cock and what it was doing. Finally I was done and I gave it a shake to make sure. She sighed in satisfaction and then did something I didn't expect- she reached out and put her hand around the base of my cock, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Good boy..." she said softly, seemingly talking to my member.

Lynn stood up and got back into her clothes, fixing me with a smile. "This gets more and more fun," she announced as she slipped the shorts up her hips. "Got any plans for tomorrow night?"

I shook my head. I really couldn't think of any.

"Let's meet a little earlier, then, so we can have some decent sunlight, okay?" she suggested. We'll make sure we're in the far corner where no one will be able to see or suspect anything. Deal?"

"How about six thirty, then?" I asked.

"That sounds great. I'm not expecting Carter or the kids back until dark, so that works well for me."

She turned and began to walk away. I made to return to my house, our little transaction ended.

"Oh, one more thing..." Lynn added, turning back to face me. I pivoted to see what she wanted. She grinned and lifted up her tank top, her magnificent tits, springing free. Lovely and joyous, with small nipples, they were a glorious said and I stared dumbly.

"All natural, as promised," she said, winking as she lowered her shirt. "Later!" She blew me a kiss and then trotted off, clearly pleased with herself.

I took another deep breath and went back to my house. Forgetting any chores I had lined up, I went immediately to my shower where I took care of some business. This was turning into one odd little ritual...

***

12