My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she paused as her slit touched my throbbing head and didn't move for a moment. There was no sound, except our breathing and the pounding of our hearts.

Her pussylips split around my cockhead and she looked into my eyes. Then she slowly moved down just a bit, the head now inside her. Lynn bit her lip and I could feel her hands tightening ever so slightly at the back of my head. I continued to hold her steadily, waiting to see what she would do.

She eased herself down a tiny bit more, just past the head now. It was a daring game we were playing and we were terrified to see who would blink first. I could feel her trembling as she moved further down my shaft...

Before I could feel the exquisite heaven of her walls around my cock, I sighed and smiled, easing myself down and away from her.

"It's okay, Lynn," I whispered, staring into her deep blue eyes. "We are in control."

She trembled and sighed, though whether in relief or the frustration of denial I could not initially tell. She sat on her knees and struggled to rein in her almost primordial urges.

"Holy freaking God, you're strong," she breathed. "I don't know that I would have stopped. I wanted to fuck you so bad, Michael."

"And I want to fuck you," I agreed. "But we agreed we would not do that. Lynn, we clearly want one another so badly and cannot behave or stick to our boundaries, but maybe that's the one we need to avoid."

Lynn sighed and nodded again. "There's no denying this is an affair, is there? True, we're not fucking, per se, but that's just about all we're not doing and I am pretty sure having your cockhead inside me and jizzing in my cunt technically qualifies anyway."

She put her hands over her face and groaned in frustration as she looked up at the darkness of night. "Gnnnn, I just want to fuck! I just want to be fucked! Is that so wrong?"

She looked at me now and her eyes were flashing with annoyance. "You know Carter won't even let me suck his cock? He thinks it's messy! So I am allowed to jerk him to hardness and then he sticks it to me for maybe three minutes before he blows and then rolls over and sleeps, leaving me to finish myself off! How can he not want me to suck his cock?"

She pushed me down again. "We can't fuck, but you are so getting a blowjob tonight, mister. And there'd better not be any objections. And you sure as hell had better cum in my mouth..."

Without another word, she pushed her mouth right down on my cock, taking me all the way in. The sudden, warm sensation enveloping me was Heaven and I shuddered and groaned, hopefully not loudly. She bobbed up and down on my shaft, her hand following along behind her lips, massaging and squeezing gently. I saw her free hand snake its way down between her legs and she began massaging her wet pussy as she sucked me.

My hands found her hair and caressed and knotted in it as I gently pumped my hips against her face. She hummed, vibrating her lips around my shaft and I felt her tongue also begin to expertly swirl around my length. How she stayed so masterful at sucking cock when apparently her husband hated it was beyond me, but I didn't exactly feel the urge to ask her at the moment either.

Lynn bobbed up and down hungrily, clearly loving what she was doing. She moaned in a kind of ecstasy, the sound articulating how much she had missed giving head and the sheer relief she felt, even if it was behind our garages in the dark with her neighbour. I could feel her breasts grazing against my thighs, her nipples hard with her arousal.

Clearly she wasn't interested in prolonging the session and wanted my cum, because she worked me into a frenzy and I stiffened and groaned as the heat boiled up within me. I gasped as I shot a titanic load of cum, which she began swallowing with a devilish hunger, even as she fingered herself to her own orgasm. She sucked my cum down, still bobbing along my shaft before pulling her mouth off and pressing my cock against her tits, jerking and massaging as I splattered them. Her eyes were closed in delight as she felt the heat of my essence on her silken skin.

I was not even finished cumming before she crawled up my body, pressed herself to me and kissed me deeply, squirming her gooey pussy against my pulsing rod. My cum smeared her pussylips as she ground against me. I held her tight and moaned into her mouth, a sound she echoed with her own. She lay on top of me, trembling as we let our mutual bliss subside. I could still feel her pussylips against me, split by my shaft. The head of my cock poked up between her cheeks, still oozing cum.

"Holy shit," she whispered, putting her face next to mine as she tried to calm down. "I want to feel the tip of your cum-covered cock in me, but I won't be able to stop. Keep it out..."

I nodded and held her close, still rather dizzy from how hard she made me cum. We lay in embrace for some time before she rolled off me and looked at the sky again, but kept her body pressed to mine.

"Damned if there isn't a sex demon waking in me," she murmured. "And I'll be damned if I know what to do about it."

She finally sat up and looked at me. "Let's pee and call it a night before something happens, skipper."

We didn't have what it took to simply pee. We were all over one another as we did. Pressing her back against the wall of the garage, I rubbed my swollen but now-limp cock all over her pussy before peeing on it and she did the same to me. We ground our bodies together and somehow refrained from kissing but looked deep into one another's eyes as we baptized each other. We both fell to our knees, panting at the restraint we were showing.

We finally managed to pull ourselves apart and toweled off. She dressed and smiled sheepishly at me, thanking me for a lovely evening. She then gave me a chaste peck on the cheek and darted away into the night. I made my way back to my house and took an icy shower. As I lay in bed, I admitted to myself that I had no idea about how to keep from fucking her.

***

Then I didn't hear from her for about two weeks. It had become late August and while I saw her around and we waved to one another, I received no text messages or other communication from her. I never saw her in the back behind the shed, doing anything on her own either so I figured something was wrong. It seemed weird to me to text her and ask for an explanation, since she owed me nothing- it's not like I was a jilted lover. Maybe she had just begun to compose and control herself and decided that our little ritual had run its course and was no longer needed.

But then I got a text message one evening as I was getting off work stating that she was in her car nearby and could I meet her at a certain corner. I replied I could and made my way to the designated spot. Sure enough, her minivan was there and she opened the door and beckoned me in. I got in and she drove off somewhat suddenly, before I'd fully closed the door.

"Sorry about being abrupt," she said in a rather dull tone. "Just give me a few minutes and I'll explain..."

I nodded and waited patiently while she drove. The town I am stuck in is bisected by a river and she drove us down to an outlying area near the wharves and docks. At this time of day, the area is completely dead, the only lifeforms being the gulls and the mutant fish in the polluted river water.

She pulled into a small parking lot behind some trees and turned off the engine. She stared ahead at the river for some time and I waited for her to say what was bothering her. Her expression seemed unusually hard and there was a set to her jaw that was not becoming on her lovely face.

"Carter's been cheating on me," she said quietly. "For nearly two fucking years and I didn't know it."

She hadn't asked me to do it but I leaned over and pulled her to me, hugging her tight. Consoling her seemed to be the thing to do. She allowed me to hug her, hardly moving.

"I'm so sorry, Lynn," I whispered. "What an idiot."

"Thanks," she murmured. "I've been crying for two weeks. I'm done crying. Now I'm just mad. He's been seeing a fucking secretary at his work for nearly two years."

"Wow, talk about unoriginal." I commented, wrinkling my nose.

"I know, right?" Lynn added. "She's not even that pretty."

"Does he know you know?" I asked, letting her go. She rested back in her seat, sort of zoning out.

"No, he doesn't. I intend to keep it that way, to see what happens, you know?"

"I understand, but what are you going to do?"

"I'm fucking pissed," she almost snarled, sitting forward. "I'm going to fix my fucking marriage somehow. You know Carter maybe has sex with me once a month?"

"That's just dumb," I said with certainty. "You're amazing to look at and you must be great in bed."

"Damn right!" she announced. "I'm always trying to spice up our love life, even let him do things to me I haven't done since college, if I could convince him to do anything remotely exciting aside from pump his dick in and out of me for three minutes. But he's always too tired or not in the mood."

"Well apparently we know why, he's got his little secretary power trip on the side," I reasoned. "It must be a power thing. He doesn't feel like he can own you, I guess. You're too dynamic."

"I'm his fucking wife, you would think that'd take precedence." Lynn growled. "Every fucking weekend we go to church and he smiles and acts all pious. Here I thought that I was the one committing a sin by hiding in a dark corner and pissing with you..."

"So what do you plan to do to fix your marriage if you're not going to confront him and make him call it off?" I asked, trying to sound reasonable.

"I don't know yet," she answered, looking at her lap. "But what I do know is that I am pissed and I cannot forgive him until I feel like I've had my revenge or that we're even. Does that makes sense?"

I nodded, getting an inkling of where this conversation was about to go.

"Michael," she said, turning to face me, her expression earnest. "I am so mad that I'm going to go and fuck someone. Or maybe a lot of someones. He's been making a fool of me for two years. But trusting people is hard, especially with random flings in a small town. I am going to fuck until I am not mad at him anymore and feel avenged."

She placed a hand on mine. "Would you...would you be my affair until then?"

I stared at her while she worked up the courage to say what was on her mind. "I can keep myself from falling in love with you, but at least I like you, a lot. That makes it personal and my revenge sweeter. Also, we already know we can be discreet. If I fucked a different person, I'd have no guarantee of not getting caught. Please, I really need this. It's you or someone else..."

My body, of course, already know what its answer was. It knew before the question was fully asked. My conscience, on the other hand, was much more conflicted, especially since my ex-wife had cheated and me and left me in despair. However, I believed Lynn that she was going to somehow save her marriage and it's not like Carter was an innocent cuckold in all of this.

"Lynn, if I do this for you, it's got to be on the understanding that we won't fall in love, so we agree there," I said quietly. "I like you a lot too. Under other circumstances I'd be trying to make you my own for sure. If you really mean to save your marriage and this is a step you need to work through the hurt he's caused you, then I'm in. I promise to never implicate or mention you in any capacity to my friends that might compromise you. You have my solemn word."

Lynn sighed and hugged me, trembling a little.

"Thank you," she said in a tiny voice. "You have no idea what this means."

Now she looked up at me. "This is revenge, sport. It has to feel like revenge for me. You can't be wishy-washy about helping me. You've got to be in all the way and ready for it."

"I think I can accomplish this." I said, smiling down into her face. She smiled and hugged me again before turning her attention back to the van and turning it on.

"I'm still kind of pissy, so we're not doing anything this second," she mentioned. "Let's drive for a bit and I'll tell you everything that got me here and why I decided what I did."

We headed around town, driving casually while she explained about how she had eventually found out- a friend of hers had been walking by the back of Carter's building and saw him kissing the secretary before heading inside. The bitch had waved to him and jogged down the alley, accidentally dropping panties out of her purse in the process, a pair of unattractive creme-coloured granny panties.

Then these panties had shown up in Carter's dry-cleaning once. Lynn had not really thought anything of it, since dry cleaners can make mistakes and the panties in question were unattractive granny-style panties. She had casually mentioned it to that same friend one day while they were jogging and her friend told her about the other incident nearly a year earlier. It hadn't taken Lynn more than a few seconds to put everything together.

"Why hadn't she said anything to you at the time?" I asked.

"We didn't know each other back then, at least not very well," Lynn admitted. "My friend is a swinger and didn't really give the matter a second thought. By the time the dry cleaning thing came up, she'd forgotten all about it."

We were stopped at a light and she leaned her head back against the built-in rest on the chair. "Ugh, what the fuck, Carter? She's not even slightly attractive! She's thick and mousy and has big feet-"

"Wait a minute," I interrupted. "Does she have kind of lanky dark hair and wears bright red lipstick? Like Christmas tree red?"

"Yes..." Lynn replied suspiciously.

"Does she kind of look like your husband?" I asked.

Lynn thought for a moment. "Now that you mention it, I guess she does. Never thought of that before. Maybe a little darker."

"Then I've seen her too," I concluded, my face grim. "Maybe a year ago, soon after I moved in. She left the house and they kissed sort of casually. They looked enough alike that I assumed it was his sister."

"I must have been in LA with the kids," she fumed. "In our own house? Damn him!"

"Wow, she is not attractive," I said. "Is he blind? That's the only reason I can think of for him chasing her instead of craving you."

"No, he's just a fucking moron," Lynn muttered. "You'd think he'd at least cheat on me with a hot young secretary who could give me a run for my money in the looks department."

"Yeah, good luck finding one of those within a hundred miles. Look, Lynn, it doesn't make sense. It really doesn't."

"I know," she said in irritation. "He asked me to give up my career so I could raise the kids and he would support us. I had a future, dammit. And he's passing up sleeping with me for that pudding of woman?"

I shrugged, having already explained my position. Lynn's foot was pressing down harder and harder on the gas as she thought about the situation. I subtly buckled myself in. She pulled off the street we were on and into an alley way. She found a widening near some compactors and stopped the van, turning to look at me.

"I am getting out and taking a piss," she said in a voice tinged with iron. "If you join me, can you keep from fucking me just yet? This isn't the time."

I nodded and we got out of our respective doors and moved around to the wall, out of sight of anyone on the streets. Lynn was wearing a skirt and blouse while I was in my work khakis and a dress shirt. She backed herself up against the wall and raised her skirt, showing me she was wearing no panties.

"Remember, keep it out of me but fucking ravage me while we piss," she said in husky voice. "And your pants are going to get dirty, so just get used to the idea."

Without another word I pressed myself up against her and crushed my lips to hers. We kissed hungrily while we groped and tore at one another's clothes. My hands forced open her blouse and pulled up her bra, freeing her magnificent tits. I kneaded and almost mauled them and she moaned into my mouth. Her hands ran through my hair before traveling down to my belt and unbuckling it. My pants dropped and my cock sprang out, already hard as a rock.

I pressed my throbbing shaft against her pussy, delighted to feel she was already wet. She shuddered and bit my shoulder as the bulbous head slid against her netherlips. My hands now slid around and grabbed hold of her ass, lifting her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me again, her tongue tangling with mine. I squeezed those firm cheeks, wild to be inside her. But I had told her I would wait until the time was right.

She broke the kiss and stared into my eyes, hers glassy with lust. She squirmed against me and began to pee. I pressed my cock against her wetness while she did so, the pressure and friction driving us both mad. Indeed I could feel my pants getting soaked but I simply didn't care. I had other pants and these could be seen to eventually.

Her pee trickled between us and I pressed her harder into the wall, pinning her while my hands went back to her tits. I massaged and squeezed them before leaning in and sliding my tongue over the hard, dusky-pink nipple of one. She gasped as I sucked on it and tugged gently with my teeth.

"Mmmmm, harder, sport..." she moaned.

I took a better hold with my teeth and pulled a little harder, causing her to almost keen and trembling at the delightful sting. She pressed and ground her pussy against my raging cock as she continued to pee. Her fingers flexed and almost clawed at my back.

She finally stopped peeing and pulled my head up to look into her eyes, flashing with an almost unholy lust.

"What a good boy you are," she whispered. "And good boys get rewards..."

She put her feet back on the ground and then turned us around so I was pressed back against the wall. She squatted down in front of me and took hold of the base of my cock. She squeezed it once before her lips enveloped it and then her mouth slid down the length. She was so amazingly warm and her lips were a tight seal around the throbbing shaft. My hands curled into her hair as she bobbed back and forth, her free hand now massaging her tits fervently.

Her hand massaged the base of my cock faster and faster while her mouth moved along the length. I didn't try to hold back since we were in an alleyway and there was no guarantee of privacy. I moved my hips along with her motions, kneading her hair with my fingers. Her free hand now moved down to her slick pussy and teased it mercilessly.

My breath was coming in gasps, as was hers when I suddenly came, spurting globs of my warm cum into her mouth. She moaned as she swallowed, her body shivering as her own orgasm following mine. Her tongue slid and swirled around my cock as she continued to swallow my cum, not missing a beat or a drop of it. My hips pumped rhythmically against her lovely face until she had drained me.

My head thunked back against the brick wall of the building and her mouth released its demon grip on my cock. Her hand continued to slowly massage it until I was getting soft. She smiled up at me wickedly.

"And now," she cooed. "You owe me a piss..."

She pulled open her blouse completely, exposing her gorgeous tits, still squatting in front of me.

"Don't worry," she said, winking. "I brought a spare outfit in the car for when we go home."

"Well, you have thought of everything." I declared, taking hold of my cock and aiming it at her tits. I let myself go and the golden stream spattered across her chest and ran down her beautiful body.

"Mmmmmm, yessss," she moaned, smiling blissfully. "You make this so good..."

She took hold of my cock and pinched the underside for a second, interrupting my flow. I took the hint and waited until she stood and lifted her skirt, presenting her amazing ass.