My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, that feels good, love..." she murmured. "I love how you feel in my ass. It's so good and tight and I can feel you throbbing..." She humped back and forth against me as I fucked her, the warm water splashing between us. She moaned as I slapped her wet ass, shivering in delight.

I looked up again and our secret watcher was rubbing her pussy furiously with both hands and her legs spread wide as she sat in her chair. I pulled Lynn up by her arms into a standing position in front of me, exposing her body to the voyeur. Lynn groaned and slithered back against me, her slippery body to mine while my cock pushed in and out of her ass at this new angle. I fondled her breasts and pussy while we kissed hungrily.

"Oh, God, gonna cum..." she moaned into my mouth. She pushed down hard on my pulsing member and moaned loudly as she climaxed, her ass clenching me tightly. I too shuddered and began to cum, my essence going deep inside her. We ground and writhed together heatedly until we were spent, with Lynn collapsing forward to rest on the raised area of the tub, panting and trembling. I very carefully pulled out of her and smiled up at the brunette, waving to her. She seemed to have finished cumming herself and waved back sheepishly before disappearing. I was hoping she'd watch us again soon.

Finally Lynn stirred, looking back to smile at me. "Mmmmmm, this is so nice I almost don't want to leave the hotel room and do anything we have planned..." she purred. "But I have a great night all worked out for us, so I will be strong."

She sighed contentedly and looked down at the pendant I have given her, kissing it gently and then sinking back into the tub to wash off. I did likewise, assisting her with the task. She giggled as I spent an inordinate amount of time massaging and cleaning her opulent breasts. We finally got out of the shower and toweled off. Lynn strolled over to the large bed and sprawled out, sighing.

"Mmmmm, haven't enjoyed a bath that much in a while..." she sighed. "Methinks a nap is in order, my love. Frankly, you've tuckered me out a little."

"Now I've heard everything," I chuckled as I joined her and pulled her to me. "Alright, then, a rest before the evening begins."

She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed as we lay on the bed, enjoying one another's warmth and company. She snuggled against me and dropped off to sleep quickly. I kissed her head and let myself doze. Our vacation had barely begun.

***

I woke first and held Lynn close, kissing her awake. She hummed and snuggled to me, her breasts resting against my chest. She looked up and smiled.

"Mmmmm, time check?"

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "Just after five," I replied. "We're not due to our dinner reservations until six."

"Ooh, reservations. Swanky," she giggled, sitting up and straddling me. "I love me some swanky eatin'..." She reached her arms over her head and stretched, her breasts jutting proudly forward. I propped myself up on my arms and kissed them lovingly. She cradled my head and let me do as I pleased for some time before smirking at me.

"I'm getting wet again, but I'd better conserve my strength for tonight. I have something special planned."

She reached down between us and toyed with my cock, teasing it up and down her sticky lips. My manhood swelled in her hand and started to get hard but she smiled at me slyly and shook her head. She crawled down between my legs and kissed my dick, swirling her tongue around the head before getting off the bed and wiggling her way into the bathroom. I laid back on the bed and waited, smiling at the ceiling.

"Michael, my love, I need your help..." she called. I rose and joined her in our spacious bathroom. She was sitting on the commode and grinned.

"Couldn't go without you," she said, winking and spreading her legs a little. "You know what to do?"

I nodded and stood in front of her, taking hold of my cock. She smiled warmly as I began peeing on her chest, my stream running down between her glorious tits and over her stomach and pussy. She sighed in pleasure until I was done and then stood up, indicating I should sit. I took the proffered position and she turned and sat on me, her tight ass squirming into my hips. She leaned forward slightly and began to pee, soaking my groin. I took hold of her shoulders and pulled her back to kiss her. Her lips met mine and we tangled our tongues, kissing hungrily as she peed.

When we had finished our little ritual we stepped into the large shower and cleaned one another off. We dried and returned to the main room, where we set about dressing ourselves. Lynn decided I needed to dress in a different room so that her outfit would be a surprise. I retired to the bathroom and shut the door, so I would not be tempted to peek. I put on my best suit that I saved for only important occasions, that being a very nice Hugo Boss three-piece with a double breast. I had to say, I looked great.

Lynn called me back to the main room and my eyes must have bulged out of my head- she was wearing a magnificent, slinky black cocktail dress that had a thin silver chain accenting her small waist. The spaghetti straps over the shoulders must have been made of titanium because her huge breasts were contained snugly in front, displayed prominently. She had put her hair up in an elegant coil, complimenting her dress splendidly. She posed and did a sexy turn, showing off the full outfit.

"Not very often I feel underdressed when I wear this..." I admitted, still gaping. "You look utterly beautiful, Lynn."

She looked pleased and skipped toward me, giving me a hug. "I didn't know where you were planning on taking me but I brought a nice dress just in case," she said, beaming a smile at me. "When you said someplace nice, I knew I'd made a good choice."

"You'll be the most stunning woman in Chicago," I replied, staring down at her breasts. "How did I get so damned lucky?"

"It all began with a little piss..." she teased, winking at me. She grabbed her elegant little black purse and led me to the door. "So, where to, stud?"

***

"You know, I'd heard about this restaurant here in the Peninsula but never had a chance to try it out," Lynn commented as she looked around in wonder. "It's even better than I imagined."

"As well-off as you seem to be, I'm kind of surprised you haven't been more places." I said honestly. I had brought her to the Terrace Restaurant, which was on the roof of the hotel. It was warm out and torches around the area kept it well-lit. We were led to our table and seated on plush couches. Around us stood a canopy with red gauze surrounding it to give us some privacy.

"Well, yes, I should be able to visit these sorts of places, but Carter never spends money on anything that isn't related to his job or to his slut," Lynn replied, her brow darkening. "And Trav's sports equipment. I'd love for him to take me somewhere like this, but unless he could write it off as a business expense, it won't happen."

I laid my hand on hers and squeezed it. "It's sad that it fell to me to do this for you. You deserve nights like this and so much more."

She smiled at me. "Perhaps, but I am so lucky to have you taking care of me. I can't tell you how much it means to me, my love."

We ordered our food and talked about little things, with Lynn staring into my eyes and tracing her fingernail up and down my hand. I had a wonderful steak and she had a lovely dressed salad. We shared a bottle of red wine, discussing books and politics and art. She ran a conservative household but I finally coaxed it out of her that her own personal views were far more liberal than her family circumstances allowed.

"I'm glad to find out that you are in fact not a stuck-up and snotty conservative bitch," I said slyly, squeezing her hand. "Although, it might have been a lot of fun to deconstruct you if you had really been one deep down."

"Oh, you in the habit of having sex with prissy conservative girls to wreck their values system and confuse them?" she asked, winking. "Because I'm sure I could at least fake it."

"As long as that's all you're faking." I replied. "Maybe a fruit parfait for dessert?"

We enjoyed a dessert and exited the restaurant. When we were going down in the elevator, Lynn turned and kissed me lovingly.

"We're going to be apart for about an hour," she whispered, slipping a note into my pocket. "Go to that address about sixty minutes from now."

She got out of the elevator, blew me a kiss and left. I sighed contentedly and made my way out of the hotel and went for a leisurely walk to the place Lynn had designated. I couldn't wait to see what she had in mind...

***

12