My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled down at her. "You are far too beautiful tonight to simply take you in a tawdry alleyway, so perhaps something a little more fanciful is in order."

"It's gonna be good then, because I really like it when you take me in alleyways," she replied, winking. "I love being tawdry with you."

"Well, I've taken you in alleyways, in a lingerie shop, in the Chicago subway, a hotel gym, the VIP room of a strip club... what would make for a perfect contrast to all that?"

"I dunno," she said somewhat uncertainly, biting at her fingernail as she thought. "Aside from boning me in a nearby church, it's gonna tough to come up with- oh, Michael, how about taking me in the water tower?"

She pointed to the landmark in question, which stood not far away, nearly a hundred and sixty feet of neo-Gothic architecture that I believe served as an art gallery office. I considered the suggestion for a moment. "Well, if it's open and accessible in some manner then I promise you I'll fuck you in there."

Lynn seemed excited by the prospect. I'd be amused if she was patriotic enough to not try to piss in a historic landmark. We'd see soon enough.

It was nighttime but the Magnificent Mile was very well lit, so I left her out front of the Water Tower building while I walked around it, looking for some subtle entrance. When I found none, I walked around to the front of building and buzzed the door. A stony woman's voice answered through a comm.

"I know this is going to sound completely weird, but I have the most beautiful woman in Chicago out here and I promised her that I could find a way into this building a make love to her in there." I said confidently. "Since you're closed, I was hoping you could help us?"

There was silence for some time but then the door to the building unlocked and opened. I was not facing a sturdily-built black woman who was scowling in confusion at me.

"Did I hear you right?" she asked.

"You did."

"You crazy?"

I beckoned Lynn over and put my arm around her. She smiled dazzlingly. "I don't like to think so." I replied.

"Yeah, she purty," she woman said readily. "But'chu still crazy. Y'can' jus' ask to fuck in a public area."

"How about for a hundred bucks?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow. "You f'real?"

"I am completely serious. A hundred bucks right now if you let me bring her inside and take her in the public area."

"An' the cameras?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Kinda assumed you'd turn them off or something, since you probably don't want your bosses to know that you let people inside to fuck while you were on duty."

"Oh yeah," she said, conceding the point. "But you gonna give me a hunnert bucks if I letchu do this?"

I pulled out my wallet and offered her a hundred dollar bill, which she took and examined for a moment.

"Two hunnert," she announced. "Take it or leave it."

I handed her another hundred dollar bill without blinking. She smiled broadly and gestured for us to enter. Lynn walked in, smiling graciously. I was already looking around for a satisfactory place to do our intended deed. Since it was now the city's tourism art gallery, there were plenty of displays but only a few areas once could consider somewhat private or concealed. And we didn't want to do it in an office.

"I'll be workin' on makin' sure the cameras don' work, or at least ain' pointed at ya, because I wanna keep my job," called out the security guard. Lynn clearly already had her ideal place picked out, which was a small but sturdy display which showed the local area prior to the Great Fire of 1871. Leaned back against him, smiling slyly and beckoning me with her finger. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply, not at all caring if the cameras were turned off or if the whole world was watching.

We began shedding out clothes immediately and I reveled in the feeling of her goddess body against me. Though the rooms around us may have been converted to small galleries, the central chamber we were in was tall, because of the tower itself and it echoed marvelously. Lynn's moans carried around us as we ground our bodies together lustily, my cock hardening readily. We knew we didn't have much time, so we skipped the foreplay and went for the main event.

Lynn groaned as I sank my cock inside her, pressing her back against the table. This doubtless completely illegal act was thrilling us both and we pulled one another close, kissing greedily as I fucked her. Her pussy squeezed and gripped me rhythmically, her incredible breasts squashed to my chest. She broke the kiss and stared into my eyes lustily, hers glinting with ferocious desire. I could never stop being entranced by her eyes.

We fucked harder and faster, panting as I plunged deeper and deeper inside her. Lynn's nails raked my shoulders and back as we trembled, kissing feverishly again as we drove one another wild, closer to a peak of ecstasy.

Lynn cried out with abandon, crushing herself against me as she came. The sound of her pleasure carried around the chamber and no doubt up the tower. Her pussy clenched me tight, throbbing and wet beyond measure. I thrust against her strongly, pumping her full of my cum. It felt so good to release myself inside her as she shuddered and writhed. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in even deeper.

We kissed again, lost in one another's perfection. There never seemed to be a way that making love to Lynn did not get better than before. Our breath came in sighs and heaves of relief. We had both needed this so badly.

"Damn, you two got freaky," came a voice from the office not too far away. "Been goin' at it fo' fifteen minutes. Cain't get my man to last three!"

Lynn began to giggle as I sighed. Fifteen minutes? It seemed like three to me. I thought we were being expeditious and apparently my beloved Lynn did too. Obviously we could easily lose track of time when we were doing this, especially in public, where the thrill factor added in. We reluctantly got dressed and made ourselves look presentable. Arm in arm, we walked back to the front of the gallery, where the guard awaited us. I thanked her warmly and shook her hand, subtly passing her another hundred dollar bill. She allowed us out and closed the door.

"Y'think she was watching?" Lynn asked cheerfully as we walked down the street, the cool night air invigorating.

"I'd be amazed if she didn't," I admitted. "For all we know, she was recording the whole thing."

"Oh, so God only knows, video of me fucking in a water tower might be all over the internet next week." Lynn pretended to grouse.

"If your antics during your college phase were ever recorded, then this'd just be an encore, because I'm pretty sure those'd be all over the net too. I've been recorded fucking too many times to give a damn at this point if it's online."

She giggled. "Well, as long as my children or anyone I know doesn't see it..."

We had our evening treat in a small cafe, laughing and talking about amusing events in one another's lives. Lynn was gently grazing the back of my hand with her fingernail and her eyes almost never left mine. They shone in delight in we talked and I had a deep, deep yearning to to tell how much she had come to mean to me. But that confession would break our agreement we had made when we first decided to initiate this affair. And I would never do that to her, no matter how much it pained me.

We took pleasure in the smallest things together, acting silly like kids or discussing the deepest of subjects, from French art to politics. We laughed at quiet admissions of dumb things we had done in our earlier days and all of it was completely enthralling for me. Nothing about her ever bored me.

We continued our light-hearted chat about various extemporanea on the way back to the hotel. Once we were in our room, I popped open a bottle of champagne and Lynn put on music. She had chosen Edith Piaf and various other 'Parigot'-style singers from France's past. I danced with her around the floor, lost in her eyes again. How they shone...

We kissed again and I felt something wet on my face. I pulled back from the kiss and there were tears on her cheeks. She was still smiling, but crystalline tears glistened on her lovely face.

"What's wrong, Lynn?" I asked, concerned that I'd done something to hurt her.

"Nothing," she said quietly. "And everything. I've failed you, my love."

"You could never," I replied gently. "You've never failed me or hurt me."

"You're wrong," she almost choked as we danced. "I did the one thing I promised not to do, I've broken our agreement..."

Her eyes were lost in mine, as lost as I was in hers.

"I've completely fallen in love with you, Michael..." she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

The thundering in my chest was so loud I was worried I might not hear what she said next.

"I'm so sorry," she continued, tears still glittering on her cheeks. "I promised. And I failed. I tried so hard not to love you."

A wonderful calm spread through me and I smiled. "It's alright, Lynn. Because I've been in love with you for a long time now."

I could see the wonder in her eyes and behind that, perhaps a world of joy. "You... you're in love with me?"

I nodded. "I know when I finally admitted it to myself, but I would have to think about when it actually h-"

I didn't finish the sentence as she threw herself against me and kissed me, with a passion, devotion and desire I'm not sure I'd ever experienced. She directed me to the bed and pushed me onto it, shedding her dress and helping me out of my clothes along the way. I'd never seen anything like it. Tears were still falling down her cheeks, but her eyes were so joyous now. She straddled me, leaning down and kissing me.

"Oh, Michael," she said as she tried to control her crying. "This means so much... we're in love... I could scream it to the world..."

We rolled back and forth on the bed, kissing and holding one another, whispering and confessing our love. It goes without saying that I was hard again and she was wetter than I'd ever seen her. I slid deep inside and the feeling for both of us was as if it had been brand new.

Perhaps because it was.

We were in love, cognizant of it and readily admitting it to one another. She held me close, her legs around me while we kissed deeply, hands roaming and exploring almost as if for the first time. My heart was thundering my chest, soaring to know that my love was requited. I doubt we'd ever been this enthusiastic or driven in our lovemaking before. It wasn't frenzied or depraved, but deeper than anything that had happened between us up to this point.

I crushed my lips to hers as we both cried out in pure rapture. I came deep inside her, her pussy taking every bit of it. We continued to kiss and fondle and roll around the bed, whispering 'I love you' and never tiring of hearing it from one another. I have absolutely no idea how long we carried on like this for, but it didn't matter. Everything had changed and we fell asleep, holding one another close and lost in dreams of bliss and happiness.

I wanted that night to last forever.

***

Author's Notes: My own personal reservation about this story, which I have very deep feelings about, is that it was originally supposed to be compressed into fewer chapters than I would have liked. Recently, though, I've been released from that particular obligation, meaning I can draw the story out to be the love story it is meant to be, without a constant bombardment of sex. Sure, lots of sex is great, but I'm happiest with my stories when they have more to offer than just visceral copulation.

So if you're a fan of this story, look forward to a more laconic pace and emotions running wild now that Lynn and I are in love. As for the haters out there, sit tight, because there's sooooo much more I have in store for you.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management (Savagely Canadian)