My Naughty Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spying the abandoned vibrator lying near us I snatched it up in my fist. With a quick flick of the switch in the base it sprang to life once more, it's buzzing nearly drowned out by our moans. Bringing it into contact with Katie's protruding clit brought instant results, her body jolted as though electrified as her mouth fell open in a silent scream. Her eyes momentarily opened wide in shock before once again clamping shut as another orgasm burst forth from deep within her.

I held the vibrating toy firmly against her bucking crotch as she rode the waves of pleasure. Her ass held me in a vice-like grip as she thrashed beneath me, her head rocking from side to side as the sensations overwhelmed her. The magnificent sight before me, combined with the sensations emanating from my cock, brought me to the boil. Pulling from her ravaged asshole, I allowed her legs to slump to the bed before moving to straddle her chest. My hand gripped my shaft and stroked quickly as Katie lay before me with her eyes closed and mouth half open, gasping for air.

With a yell of triumph I came, the spurts of white semen finding my little sister's pretty face with unerring accuracy. My amazing orgasm seemed to go on and on as my balls drained onto the moaning Katie. Her face becoming completely coated by the enormous volume of sperm my balls had produced during our long session. Her hand reached up to take the place of mine as she gently stroked the last few drops of my seed from me. Her other hand cupped my swinging testicles as she opened her eyes to look deep into mine.

I remained captivated as her tongue came forth to lick up every trace of my cum that was located within range. Swallowing my offering she moaned in satisfaction before taking the head of my cock in her mouth and sucking me clean. The feeling of her hot mouth on my super-sensitive prick made me see stars.

Releasing my cock moments before I felt sure I would pass out, Katie's goo-covered face split into a wide if somewhat exhausted grin. My smile matched hers as she blew me a kiss and whispered "thank you, big brother."

12